WWE : After The limo explosion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

moiversion1

Reaction score
ecwlogo4.gif

Tuesday, July 17th
San Antonio, Texas.

The shows starts with Shane McMahon in the middle of the ring, he gets a very respectful round of applauses, and he starts to talk :

Ladies and gentlemen , I know that you came here tonight just to have fun and not to hear some bad news.
As you know, My father Vincent kennedy McMahon has been killed, it is a murder, not an accident. That means that somebody hated him so much that he killed him.
I just can't believe that, my family and I are trying to stay united, but this kind of news just hurt us , you just can't imagine how..
The federals told me, they repeated me that earlier today, that nobody in the whole FBI folders has the same DNA that the murderer.
I cant believe that too, there are millions of murderers in this country, and the guy who killed my dad has never done something wrong yet...
I swear, I can promise you, that if , one day, I know who killed my father, i will make his life a living hell, I will make him pay for our pain, he's gonna feel our pain !
I'm sorry, it is really hard for me..
I just wanted to tell you, that today, ECW wrestlers will have to do the DNA test, I cant imagine a WWE Wrestler try to kill my father, but anyway, we have to do it. So every guys will have to do it tonight..
Let's talk about wrestling now, I have special news for you...I know that for weeks now, Both Stephanie and I have received some candidates to the General Managers of Raw, ECW, and Smackdown work that we offer, we are conscious that this is not an ideal situation.
We received many people, and we have to think about it now. But one thing is sure, next week , all the General Managers will be announced ! And I have a little idea for ECW !
All right, have a good night, and long live the WWE !!!

----------------------------------------

We are backstage , and Kevin Thorn and Ariel are talking.
Ariel says she predicts that Kevin Thorn will soon become ECW Champion, but she also feels that there is a danger above their head.
Kevin Thorn answers that it is impossible, they just can't be in danger, nobody is strong enough to stop him from his destiny, and especially not The Boogeyman.
Thorn continues when he says that his mission is to put The Boogeyman out of ECW, because this guy is not human, he has not human blood, he's not pure.
Ariel says that Boogeyman needs to be purifiated, and Thorn should finish him now. She then tells Thorn to let her, she needs to concentrate to predict the future once again.
Thorn leaves the room, Ariel sits down and starts to put some cards on the table. But suddenly her attitude changes, she looks stressed, she looks scared...She says she sees something horrible, something is going to happen, something terrific...
She just can't finish her sentence : Some red lights and smoke appear in the room, we can Hear the Boogeyman's laugh...Ariel screams, she needs help.....We just can't see anything in the room...
A few seconds later, Kevin Thorn enters in the room, he seems in panic, he wants to see what happened...but there is nobody yet in the room !!
The room is empty, he calls Ariel, he just can't understand what happened...But he looks on the coach and see hundreds of worms....
Kevin Thorn screams and says « BOOGEYMAN » !!

--------commercial break-----------------

Back from the break, and we are now in the small locker room where we can see some federals, Shane McMahon and the wrestlers who do the DNA test..
The first who can see is Stevie Richards....he looks at Shane McMahon and says :

Stevie : Shane, you know I just didnt kill your father. I had a lot of respect for him, he was a great business man, he was a genius, and he was the man who hired me in this company, I just coudnt have done that horrific thing..

Shane : Thank you stevie, I appreciate your support. But this test is important, I trust the WWE wrestlers, I know that nobody would be capable of doing that barbaric thing. But we need to be sure, that's why everybody, including myself have to do this test...

Stevie : I know, but to be honest, I just admired Vince, really it wasnt me. He was like a father to me, I had a secret adoration for him. And you know what, I would have been happy to be a proud member of the kiss my ass club...Yeah It would have been great to kiss his ass...

Shane: ( disgusted ) : hmm Ok Stevie...You need to prepare now, I think you have a match against CM Punk tonight !!

Stevie : that wasnt schedule !

Shane : It is now, get out my way you freak !

Stevie walks away, Shane and the federals still look disgusted...

------------------ -----------------------------

TAG TEAM MATCH
The Hollywoodz ( Kenny and Miz ) vs Cryme Tyme

The match starts with The Miz and JTG. The member of Cryme Tyme is stronger and takes the advantage. He whips him into the ropes and hits a shoulder tackle followed by a quick fall, but that gets only a one count.
Miz already makes to tag to Kenny and they start a double team work. They whip him into the ropes and they hit a double clotheline on JTG. Kenny stays in the ring.
Dykstra locks his opponent on the mat, JTG resists, he wants to make the tag, but he's too far from Shad, Kenny puts more pressure in the headlock, but JTG won't tap to this. He even powers out of the move...
Kenny is surprised but he quickly regains the advantage with a kick to the stomach. JTG is on his knee, Kenny runs betweens the ropes,and hits an impressive dropkick to JTG's chest !
Kenny tags to Miz, they get their opponent up, whip him one more time into the ropes, the Hollywoodz are ready for a double back elbow, but this time JTG can escape, and he clothelines both men to the floor !
JTG is not in a good shape and he makes the hot tag to Shad...Who's on fire, he runs to the ring and attacks Kenny and Miz with several kicks to the upper body.
The referee tells Shad to stop, and wait for Miz who should return to his corner...kenny used that moment and rolls him up....but That was a nearfall !
Kenny and Shad are face to face, they start to exchange some right hands, but Shad gains quickly the advantage, kenny is scared, and Shad hits at least ten punch into Dykstra's face, and he finishes his move with a elbow to the top of the head ala Dusty Rhodes..
Shad makes the tag to JTG, they seem to be ready for their finisher move, they go to kenny, but no ! The Miz comes to the ring and hits a dropkick to Shad's knee !
JTG attacks The Miz, they brawl in the middle of the ring, The referee try to separate them, Kenny joins the brawl, it's a two on one, and they are able to hit a double suplex on JTG !
The referee now orders Miz to go back to the apron...
JTG is in the middle of the ring, Kenny thinks it's gonna be easy to end that match, but JTG catches him with a spinebuster !! The crowd loves this !
On the outside, Miz can't believe it, and one more time he comes to the ring to yell at the referee...but this time, Shad is fed up with that attitude, he runs over Miz and throws him and himself in the same over the top rope !!
The two start to brawl outside, JTG takes Kenny, he's going to end that....But no, not yet, this time it's Elijah Burke who comes to the apron to yell at the referee !
The referee tells him to leave....But Burke screams more...JTG lets kenny on the floor and wants to attack Burke...but from behind , he didnt see him...marcus Corvon is comin'!
he 's in the ring, and runs between the ropes.........he hits the pounce on JTG !!! and He put Kenny over JTG after that !
Burke now leaves the apron, and the referee makes the cover 1...2...3 !!!
It's a controversial victory for the Hollywoodz right here, Miz and Shad are still brawling outside, but Corvon and Burke come to Miz help...
They attack the member of Cryme Tyme and throw him in the middle of the ring....and this time Elijah Burke hits the Elijah's experience on Shad !
Cryme Tyme has been decimated tonight...Burke and Corvon shake Miz and Kenny's hand, and the four men celebrate....Burke is screamin' « you didnt have to mess with us !! »

Winners of this match : The Hollywoodz at 11.45

After the match, we go to the locker room dedicated to the DNA tests. Now we can see Tommy Dreamer leaving the room, but as the same moment The Coach enters that same room...

Coach : Hey Dreamer, Do I need to remind you that there is a restaining order against you, you can't touch me, you can't provoke me..

Dreamer : Get out of my way bastard..

Coach : Oh you seemed happier last week when you booked me in a match against The Sandman..But you saw the result I won the match !

Dreamer : Yeah, and now you kiss Mike Knox ass each in every nights !

Coach : You're frustrated I see..But let me clear the problem..You can be frustrated, you can be angry, it doesnt matter, because next week, I will become, officially, the new general manager of ECW !!
Everything will change around here, and the first thing I will change is the roster...all of you, ecw rejects will leave this company, you ashamed us enough..

Dreamer has hard times to keep his calm...

Coach : Come on Dreamer hit me, come on hit me !! Are you scared ? You fear me, because you know I'm saying the truth, you know that your end is near, ECW will definitely belong to history !

Dreamer : I don't fear me, and I don't give a f****** S*** of your stupid restaining order...I will kick your ass, I will make you wish you never met me Bastard !

Coach : Come on show me....

Dreamer catches Coach by the throat and wants to hit him...but he seems to hesitate..

Coach : ....you see, you're not even capable of doing that. Let me alone now, I'm fed up with you get out of my way ....

Coach starts to leave, but Tommy Dreamer assaults him, he kicks him in the face, and brutalizes him. Coach is screaming, all the road agents come to separate them, but Dreamer is a tough guy, he continues to hit the Coach...
But suddenly two cops arrive , and separate the two men....

Coach : Come on guys, arrest this guy ! I had a restaining order and he attacked me ! Put him in jail !!

The cops have no choice but to do it..They put the handcopes and leave with Dreamer who is in total fury !!

---------commercial break-------------------

SINGLE MATCH
Stevie Richards vs CM Punk

Stevie Richards seems not to be very happy with this match. CM Punk is very over with the crowd who chants his name. And the match starts.
Stevie Richards reverses a hip toss attempt and wants to backdrop Punk who the straightedge falls on his feet, Richards is making fun of him but he doesnt see him behind himself...CM Punk is smiling and calls Richards, Stevie Richards looks behind him and CM hits a strong right hand.
This time, CM whips him into the ropes and catches him with a dropkick in one knee ! Richards is suffering a lot.
CM now kicks his opponent head into the ring corner, he does it several times, Richards is semi knocked out and Punk hits a beautiful Russian legsweep. He makes the cover but Richards kicks out at two.
CM Punk wants now to apply a back suplex, but Richards blokes the move, and he puts his elbow into Punk's face and hits a DDT. Richards makes the cover, CM kicks out.
Richards is in control, he clothelines his opponent, and sits him on the ring corner...
Richards is ready for a hurricanrana apparently, it connects, beautiful move from Richards...CM is laying on the floor, and Richards goes to the top rope..what is he gonna do ?
Richards hits a beautiful frog splash, but CM moves at the last second, Richards falls on the floor !
CM makes the cover, but Richards is able to kick out !
Both men seem to have recover a little, they exchange right hands, CM takes the advantage, Richards doesnt answer anymore and the straightedge superstar hits a neckbreaker on his opponent !
Punk gets Richards up and whip him into the corner...The crowd loves that moment, Punk is ready for his special move...he runs and kicks Richards in the chest and in the head and hits a great bulldog in the middle of the ring !
Richards seems to be out of the match now, CM Punk is ready for the GTS...he waits for Richards, who is recovering , he hardly stands up and GTS !!! 1....2....3 !! It's a win for CM Punk and an impressive win for the fan favorite !
He celebrates with the crowd...But The Hollywoodz Johnny Nitro, Kenny Dykstra and The Miz appear on the stage...and start to applause him...CM doesnt appreciate that, and goes to the back, but the Hollywoodz leave the stage first !

Winner of this match : CM Punk at 08.09

The camera still follows Punk, he's tired but happy with his victory and The Hollywoodz one more time meet him....

Nitro : Congratulations Punk, what a match, great performance !

Punk : You have three seconds to tell me why I shouldnt kick your asses right now after what you did during our match last week...

Nitro : Because we have a deal...

Punk : What do you say ??

Nitro : You understood what I said. We have something to offer to you.

Punk : I dont want anything from you, get out of my way now...

Nitro : Even a title match ?

Punk : What do you mean, you're not the champ, and you won't be, Benoit will destroy you this sunday..

( Nitro, Kenny and Miz start to laugh)

Nitro : I'm not sure 'bout that..

Punk: I am ! He's way better than you...

Nitro : He's tough yeah. One of the all time great yeah???and probably better than you yeah...

Punk : I don't know if I'm better than him, but I know that you stole the victory last week, and I should be the number one contender...

Nitro : It's true...that's why, we can offer you that : I you help me this sunday to win my match against Benoit and I become the ECW World Champion, you'll be the number one contender and we'll fight, you and me next week on ECW on Sci-Fi !

Punk
: I dont wanna do that, Benoit will beat you, and I'll be the number one contender to Benoit's title after that...

Nitro : It's up to you man...One thing is sure : Next week a new GM will be named, we dont know who it will be, maybe this guy won 't like you Punk, maybe he won't give you a title shot, Maybe you would lose to Benoit...that's a lot of conditions to have a title shot compared to what we are offering you. Se Don't say anything you have a few days to think about man...

( The Hollywoodz leave CM Punk, who seems to really think about the offering !! )

Back in the Room dedicated to the DNA tests. We can see Balls Mahoney and CM Punk who's arriving.

Shane : Hey CM Punk; what a match, congratulations, now, I know you're tired but you have to do this test...

Punk : No problem, but I have a question for you..

Shane : Tell me

Punk : Who's gonna be the next GM of ECW ?

Shane : I'm not sure about our choice yet; so i can't reveal you this.

Punk : it's important for the wrestlers to know who'll be the GM..The new guy just candon't like you at all etc...We need to prepare...

Shane : Don't worry CM, I'm sure, he will appreciate your talent, and make a superstar outta you..Even if it's sure that he'll be in charge and he will do just what he wants to do with the show and the wrestlers...

Punk : I have a great relationship with the fans, I'm a good wrestler, I gave great performances in all my matches in the WWE, I want a match next week against the ECW Champion whoever it is...

Shane : I understand Punk you're trying to secure your spot. But don't worry, you'll be on the top soon. But you need to understand that I just can't book a match for next week, I want to give the power to the new general manager...

Punk : NO problem...(seems worried)

( Punk enters the room and meets the federals )

----------- commercial Break-------------------

SINGLE MATCH
The Sandman vs Mike Knox

We see a video recap of that feud. The re-debut of Knox, his obssession for Kelly Kelly and each time he wanted to bring her with him, or maybe worst, The Sandman made his apparition to save the beautiful diva.
Last week, Sandman was schedule to face The Coach, but from nowhere Knox attacked him and challenged to a match this week !

Mike Knox is the first to enter to strong boos...He seems disgusted by the fans, he also seems really motivated and focused, this is gonna be is first big match in the ECW...
The Sandman comes too to a great ovation, he comes from the crowd as usual, he drinks beers, hits himself with the singapore cane, Sandman is on the fire tonight...
The match is about to start, but the Extreme exposé theme hits and the three beautiful ladies come to the ring too...
Kelly wants to be at ringside tonight, she wants to see his ex boyfriend beaten by The Sandman...Brooke and Layla come to support their friend...
Mike Knox is furious with that, he says to the referee that he can't concentrate with Kelly at ringside and wants her to leave but the referee refuses to ban kelly !
The official calls for the bell and the match starts, but immediatly Knox gets out of the ring to yell at Kelly...But The Sandman gets out of the ring too...He's behind the ladies, Kelly feels secure and tells Sandman to beat him.....But what???
The Sandman catches Kelly by the hair and throws her into the ring !!! Knox does the same to Brooke and Layla...The fans don't understand this moment...
Back in the ring, the ladies are scared, they don't understand...The Sandman is ready to hit the singapore cane on the exposé !!!
Knox is laughing and takes a mic' :

Knox : NOW, we want you to dance for US !!!! Hit the music !

Kelly, layla and Brooke are so scared that they start to dance and they're crying, Sandman and knox are laughing and hug each other, what a moment, the fans can't believe what they're seeing....The Sandman joined Mike Knox and both are threatening the extreme exposé !
They're heavily booed but they just don't care !!

No contest in this match.[/b]

Back one more time, into the DNA Tests area, We see Shane Mcmahon who's talking with some federals, they talk about what happened earlier with the Sandman and Mike Knox. Kevin Thorn is next to do the test, he yells at Shane, he tells him that The Boogeyman kidnapped Ariel, Shane answers there is nothing he can do about that. Thorn just has to show up next week and challenge the Boogeyman to come to the ring with Ariel !

ECW TITLE MATCH CONTRACT SIGNING

The red carpet is in the ring, Shane McMahon waits for the contestants behind a big desk and says :

Shane : Ladies and Gentlemen, please Welcome the challenger to the ECW World title at The Great American Bash......Johnny Nitro !!

Nitro appears on the stage with his buddies Kenny and Miz, they go to the ring to loud boos.

Shane: Hmm, It was not needed that you bring your friends with you Nitro, this is just a contract signing !

Nitro : Don't worry Shane, they're just here to support me and if Benoit decides to viciously attack me...

Shane
: Anyway, And now, please Welcome the ECW World Champion......CHris Benoit !!!

Another standing ovation for the rabbid wolverine, he's concentrated and joins everybody in the ring.

Shane : So let me tell you the rules. Your match will be schedule for one fall, the winner can win by pinfall,submission, count out or disqualification. IF The challenger wins by disqualification or count out, the title won't change hands.

Nitro : We all know the rules Shane, and we're not here for that. I'm ready to face my biggest challenge, you Benoit ! I want your title, I want to represent the new face of ECW, this show mustnt be extreme anymore, this got to be the place for A listers, like me, like us. You won't fit into this show, you'd better leave if you don't wanna feel the taste of a strong loss !

Benoit : I don't give a damn about your threats Nitro, All I want is to keep this title around my waist, no matter what it takes , I will enter the great American Bash ECW Champion, I will leave the Great American Bash ECW Champion.

Nitro : You're not even American ! You Shouldn't be on this pay per view. Anyway, this title will belong to me for a long time, you re Chris Benoit but I ain't afraid, because I'm Johnny Nitro the new superstar of the new ECW ! You're from the past and it's time to pass the torch !

Benoit : If you want me to pass the torch, you'd better come and take it from me, this is what I want, and maybe we don't have to wait for The Bash, we can do it now !!

( Kenny and Miz move in the ring, they're now behind Benoit )

Nitro : Well...This is not a bad idea actually...

Kenny and Miz assault Benoit, but he saw them comin', he throws Kenny out of the ring with a clotheline , and knocks out the Miz with a german suplex...and in the same time CM Punk runs to the ring ! Why is he comin ????
Nitro is behind, he tries to attack him, but Benoit is on fire, he punches Nitro and hits another vicious german suplex....through the desk !!!
Nitro is knocked out ! Shane is in shock !
Benoit now sees CM Punk, and the straightedge seems a little in trouble, Benoit stares at him, he's not that confident...CM tries to say that he came to help him, but Benoit is not convinced, nobody knows why CM Punk came to the ring ? Was it to help Benoit or to attack him !!
Benoit now signs the contract, and takes Nitro's hand to sign it for him ! He celebrates with the fans to end the show !!

Quick results :

The Hollywoodz def. Cryme Tyme
CM Punk def. Stevie Richards
The Sandman versus Mike Knox ended in a no contest.

Official Great American Bash card :

- WWE Championship :
Unsanctioned Match
Randy Orton© vs John Cena

- ECW World Title :
Chris Benoit© vs Johnny Nitro

- Single match :
Batista vs Mark Henry

- Single match :
King Booker vs Lashley

- WWE Intercontinental Championship :
Steel Cage match
Santino Marella© vs Umaga

- WWE United States Championship :
MVP © vs Val Venis

- World Tag Team Championships :
Ladder match
Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch© vs The Hardyz vs World's Greatest Tag team vs Jamie Noble and Mr Kennedy

- Women's Championship :
Candice Michelle© vs Jilian Hall

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: CM Punk vs. Stevie Richards

Worst Match: Mike Knox vs. The Sandman

Best Promo: Shane's opening promo and also Benoit/Hollywoodz concerning the title.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: The killer is such mad at Vince then. I can't predict who will be the murderer. I thought it could be Stone Cold but nah, lol... The Boogey/Thorn is quite funny imo.

moiversion1

Reaction score
WWFSMKDN.jpg

Tuesday, July 17th
San Antonio, Texas.

The show starts with a video dedicated to Ric Flair and Carlito who will compete tonight in the Gold Rush Tournament finals , the winner will face Edge at The great American Bash. The fans are really excited, we can see lots of signs for Ric Flair in the crowd, maybe history will be made tonight...
And the show starts with Matt Striker in the middle of the ring...

Matt : I'm Matt Striker, your teacher.
That's great I just can feel the anticipation tonight, you seem to all be really excited, I'm honored..Because I know that you came here tonight to see me.
I'm so happy to see that you fans are now ready to be educated. Well I know I've been rude with you when i was used to say that a wrestling crowd is not intelligen tat all...( the crowd booes him)
What ? Are you booing me again ? Why do you chant Ric Flair's name ? I'm Matt Striker, this old man will lose his match tonight, you'd better cheer a winner ...like me !!
Anyway, You can boo me, I don't care, I will educate you. But tonight I'm here to educate one man.
A man who kicked me in the head last week, a man who knocked me out in the middle of this very ring. I'm talking about Kofi kingstone..(pop)
What ? ...Actually, I'm not suprised you cheer him, he's stupid...just like you all ! He doesnt deserve to be on television, he's a bad model for the young kids...
Anyway, Kingstone, bring yourself to this ring, it's time to Matt Striker's classroom...

( Kofi Kingstone appears to a pretty good pop, he's laughing, and comes to the ring )

Matt: You see Kofi, I have no hard feelings. Last week you kicked me in the head, with this move called the cool runnings...
It doesnt matter, I know that non intelligent people prefer to fight when they don't have words enough to talk. I shouldnt be upset with your behaviour, and I'm Not. I forget.
But you need to learn one thing. This is my first lesson. When somebody does something wrong, he has to apologize and then to be punised, just to make sure, he won't do it again.

Kofi : So you're saying that I should apologize...

Matt: I'm happy ! You inderstood my sentence, you understood the lesson. Yes please would you apologize to me, and then I'll kick you in the head too.

Kofi : Ok, no prob, man. But Could I ask you a question before ?

Matt : Absolutely, you can.

Kofi : Are you really a jackass, or do you play a role ? Tell me you play a role...

Matt: What ?? What did you say ? This is not a correct word, you shouldnt say this !!

Kofi : Oh sorry. I do it again..Are you really a geek, or do you play a role ?

Matt: That's enough, I'm fed up with you now, I waste some of my personal and precious time to educate you, and you're making fun of me, so now just apologize, or I will have no choice but to beat you in this ring !

Kofi : I guess I have no choice...Show me what you got man !

Matt: Oh ....AAAhhh...I can't , I just can't..I gotta go, I don't want to be a bad model for the kids who watch us...I leave this ring..But before leaving, I'm challenging you to a match next week. I'm gonna teach you a wrestling lesson, and you'll be pay for what you did to me..

Kofi : See you next week...nananana nananana hey hey goodbyyye !

(Matt is upset but he slowly leaves the ring...Kofi is celebrating in the ring, But Matt Striker tries to attack him from behind...Kingstone saw it comin', he escapes and hits one more time the cool runnings on Matt Striker...One more time, our teacher is just knocked out...Kofi still laughs and celebrates )

---------- ---------------------------

NON TILE TAG TEAM MATCH
Deuce and Domino vs Funaki and Shannon Moore

Last week, Funaki and Moore teamed up and were close to win against Regal and Taylor, can they do it this week?
Deuce and Moore are the first in the ring, Deuce already overpowers his opponent, he whips him into the ropes and backdrops him. But Moore gets up immediatly, Deuce is surprised and wants to kick the punk, but Shannon is too quick, he runs between the ropes , escapes to a clotheline, to another clotheline. He's still running, Deuce is getting crazy, he tries a big boot but once again Moore is quicker, he jumps on Deuce and hits a beautiful Bulldog and makes the tag to Funaki.
Funaki is in the ring, Deuce recovers and makes the tag to Domino, both guys exchanges right hands, but Funaki seems to feel no pain, he doesnt move, Deuce can't believe his eyes, Funaki hits a big right hands and whips Domino into the ropes and catches him with a missile dropkick.
The Tag Team Champions are dominated to say the least.
Domino is recovering in the middle of the ring, Funaki wants to run between the ropes for another move, But Deuce in his corner kicks Funaki to his back while he was running..Funaki wants to attack him, but Domino hits a reverse neckbreaker to the japanese wrestler.
The fans boo this, but now Domino is in control of the match. His uppercuts on Funaki are effective, he whips him into the ropes and catches him with a hard running clotheline, he makes the cover, but Funaki kicks out at two. Domino makes the tag to Deuce, and they hit a double vertical suplex, Deuce makes the cover one more time, but Funaki resists and kicks out.
Deuce throws Funaki into the ring corner, he hits some right hands, he tells the fans to count with him, but they just boo him a lot. Deuce yells at them, and Funaki uses this moment totake his opponent's legs and Funaki hits a stiff powerbomb !
Funaki is tired and makes the tag to Moore. The punk goes on the top rope and flies for a beautiful flying legdrop ! He goes for the pinfall, but Deuce puts his foot on the bottom rope.
Moore gets his opponent up, he takes the head, Moore goes on the second rope, he's ready for the Halo, if it's connects, the match is over....But at the last second Deuce pushes the rope and makes Moore sit in the corner.
Deuce goes on the top rope;..he's ready for the superplex, and it connects, what a move, Deuce is in a bad shape too, but he makes the cover 1...2...but Funaki breaks the count ! The fans love that !
The referee tells Funaki to go to the corner, Funaki is laughing..But nobody sees what happens, Cherry has took off her roller and kicks Moore to the head with it. Moore was already in a bad shape because of the superplex, but now he's just out of the match.
Domino makes the cover for the victory !!
The tag team champions have won this match but not in a fair way...They celebrate in the ring with Cherry, but the fans look at the stage..
They see The Daltons, Jesse and Feltus, both are looking to the tag champions, and Jesse does the « I want the title » sign..Feltus looks really absent minded. He looks at them with no real reaction...
Deuce and Domino doesnt know how to react, and then laugh a lot. Domino even tries to imitate Feltus...
The fans boo them even more.

Winners of this match : Deuce and Domino at 8.22

--------- -------------------------

Shane McMahon is in the locker room with the federals, they still do the DNA tests, and now the Smackdown wrestlers have to do it. Shane Mcmahon meets Kofi Kingstone who is the first to do the tests.

Shane : Hey Kofi, I'm really happy to have you in this roster, we trust you, we know that you'll make a impact.

Kofi: don't worry for that man, nobody knows what I'm capable of, hmm I mean, I can do a lot of scary things in the ring , not outside the ring, I wouldnt be capable to destry a limo..

Shane : I know don't worry, and you'd better not underestimate Striker, this guy will do all what it's possible to do to win the match..

Kofi: I know 'bout that man. But I'm trouble in paradise and Striker's gonna need luck..By the way I gotta go..

Shane : hmm kofi, You didnt enter the room, you have to do the tests now...

Kofi : Yeah sure, hmm of course...but I'm busy right now, I gotta go...

Shane : Are you kidding me or what ? Do this test now !

( Kofi seems really embarassed, and talk to Shane's ear......Shane's reaction is gold, he seems really surprised...)

Shane : Hmm..ok....Hmmm...Don't worry Kofi, THAT won't appear in this blood test...

Kofi : Oh cool, that's great news..It's just that I was at a party yesterday night..and..

Shane : Anyway do the test....( Shane seems disgusted )

-------- Commercial Break---------------

We are still in the area dedicated to the DNA test, and this time Val Venis and MVP leave at the same moment...These two guys will battle this sunday for the US title..
They have a stare down...MVP shows his title...Venis is smiling...

MVP : Venis, I hope you enjoy this moment. Because you'll never be closer to this title than now. I'm gonna win the match, you're not in my league.
This is a shame to face you, the US title is prestigious, I'm prestigious, you're not. You're just an old porn star...

Venis : And an old intercontinental champion, remember, a few years ago...Oh maybe the place you've been for the past years couldnt get USA Network...I'm proud to be a ladies man, but maybe you're a little jealous..

MVP : Jealous of you ??! Are you kidding, I'm better than you at everything. Especially with the girls, I can have anybody in my bed..

Venis : Why don't we have a little contest to prove this...

MVP : What do you mean ?

Venis : I mean...As soon as we meet a diva, we'll have to talk to her. The one who can make her agree to a dinner or more is the winner...

MVP : You're on !

( And guess, who leaves the DNA tests....Torrie Wilson.....)

Torrie : Hey guys, what's up...Hmm..Why are you both looking at me like that...

Venis : Mvp's got something to tell you..

( MVP seems embarassed )

MVP : Yeah, hmm. I mean, hmm, You're very hot tonight Torrie. You're beautiful, I've always liked you, you're a wwe diva for such a long time..

Torrie : Hmm thanks MVP...

MVP : No it's serious, you're in the business for what ? 15 years ! That's great, you're way older than the other divas, but you still look quite good with all your make up...ANd I know you would be honored to go to a dinner with me, MVP. And I'm quite sure, you'll want more. I know that you want a piece of MVP....

( Torrie is in shock and slaps him !! )

( Venis now says something to Torrie's ear...and the Diva says 'ok' and leaves with Venis..MVP can't believe, he looks at them go away, but he assaults MVP from Behind, and even hits the playmaker on the floor..
But he's not done, he kicks Venis really hard in the guts !! Torrie can't believe her eyes, and MVP kisses her and leaves ! Torrie is disgusted, Venis is laying on the floor )

------- -------------------------------------

An announce is made before the next match, JBL and Cole tell us that Maria is the special guest referee for the next match !

We see a video recap of what happened between Chuck Palumbo and Wiliam Regal. We see the debut of Maria on Smackdown, Wiliam Regal who tries to seduce her by bringing her at ringside to his matches. We also see the beautiful diva leaving ringside on Chuck's bike...Last week Palumbo defeated Dave Taylor, and took Maria one more time with him, it was enough for Regal and later in the week challenged Chuck to a match.

SINGLE MATCH
Special Guest Referee : Maria
Wiliam Regal w/ Dave Taylor vs Chuck Palumbo

Maria receives a loud pop, let's hope the diva know how to rule a match...Regal is next to come to the ring, he's accompagned by Taylor, both guys look really motivated..Chuck Palumbo now comes to the ring on his big motorcycle, Maria is excited, and Regal is frustrated one more time !
The match starts, Regal tries to use his technique on Chuck, and it works, the British attacks Chuck's leg with some kicks, and he even a shoulder tackle behind the knee.
Palumbo is on the floor, and Regal continues with some leglocks. Maria asks Chuck if he's ok, but the biker doesnt want to give up, already in this match.
Regal breaks the hold by himself, he celebrates a little and goes to Maria. He smiles to her, and tries to explain her, that he's better than Chuck. But Palumbo gets up, he's behind Regal who doesnt see him, Maria looks Regal and tells him to watch his back...
Regal look behind him and receives a big boot right to the face. Maria is happy with this move, Chuck makes the cover, but Maria counts very very very slowly. Regal kicks out at one.
Chuck tries to explain to Maria that she gotta count way quicker, the diva feels embarassed and promised to do it better next time...Maria this time, tells Chuck to look behind him, because Regal has getting up, but it's too late..The british rolls him up..Maria counts..1..2 !!
Chucks kicks out, but this time Maria made the count ultra quickly ! Chuck is frustrated, he tells her to not count that quick...Regal tells Maria that it was very goofd she looks confused now.
Palumbo is frustrated, he attacks Regal with some hard punches, he bodyslams him twice, he whips him into the ropes and hits a shoulder tackle.
One more time, Chuck whips Regal, but Regal escapes a clotheline attempt, and hits a perfect belly to belly suplex to Palumbo !!! He wants to make the cover, but Maria refuses to count, she tells Regal that the Belly to Belly Suplexes are illegal in wrestling, and next time he will be disqualified !
Regal can't believe his eyes. He says to Maria, that suplexes are allowed, but she's sure. She doesnt want a suplex anymore in this match.
Regal doesnt know what to do....He goes to Chuck, but Palumbo gets up quickly, and he's on fire, he punches him really hard, throws him into the corner, and punches him again and again. Maria starts to count, Chuck would be disqualified at count 5.......1.........2..........3..........4. Chuck doesnt break and continues the punch Regal, he's gonna get disqualified....But Maria still counts...5....6....7....8....9....10...11....Nobody can't believe what happens, Wiliam Regal is completly knocked out, Chuck Palumbo hits now the full Throttle and makes the cover. 1...2...3 !
Perfect count, and Chuck Palumbo wins this match ! Maria is happy, her favorite won this match. But Dave taylor comes into the ring. He yells at Maria, he says that Chuck should have been disqualified, because he didnt stop to punch before the count of 5...
Maria says that she didnt count that...She just counted how many punches Chuck threw !! Dave Taylor can't believe it too...Chuck laughs..But Taylor attacks him, well, only tries to attack him, because he's caught with a big boot right to the face.
Maria and Chuck celebrate together and leave the ring to ride that beautiful Motorcycle.

Winner of this match : Chuck Palumbo at 8.56

---------- -------------------------

CUTTING EDGE

The World Heavyweight Champion is now in the ring. He shows his big title to the people. He's definitely the most hated guy right now in the WWE...

Edge :One more time this week, I have no match. I just came to witness the Gold Rush Tournament finals to see who'll be my opponnent this sunday.
I'm gonna say it again, in case you didn't hear me for 4 weeks now...
I will retain my championship, this finals means nothing. I'm the true champion, my victory at The Great American Bash will be quick and perfect. You see, My last match was four weeks ago at Vengeance, when I defeated my old enemy Batista.
Since that moment, I never wrestled again. I'm at 100%, I'm fresh, I got time to study my opponents even it wasnt needed.
These guys had to go through three matches to get the title match. Three tough matches, they lost some energy, because they has to fight to earn that title shot.
This is going to be a day Rated P for Perfect. I'm gonna make an impact, I will beat every challengers i'll be given, I'm invicible, I'm the Rated R Superstar, i'm the World Heavyweight Champion !
So, my point is that for the last three weeks, I had to do something because I'm ratings and the officials now it...
I this morning I had a idea, why couldnt I hold another great cutting edge tonight ? But then i didnt who deserved to be my guests and I had this idea...
Batista, the so called Animal who became a sweety pussycat just can't wrestle me anymore for the world title, this guy has a match this sunday against the world's strongest man Mark Henry...But they just can't touch each other until the Bash...This could be controversial, so I decided to invite both guys to my show...
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, first,...because he's better.....Mark Henry !!

( Mark Henry makes his way to the ring to a strong heat...)

Edge : And now, please welcome, the new sweety pussycat....Batista !!

( His entrance theme hits and Batista shows up to a huge reaction !! )

Edge : So, guys, how do you feel about your match at The Bash ?

Batista : It's easy, We have an history together, this is almost one year in the making, he injured me, I had to forfeit MY title and now Payback's a bitch !

Edge :Easy, Dave, easy...Can you imagine that this guy just can end your career if he wants to ?

Henry : Batista, My time has come, I will beat you and end your career at The Great American Bash, I can't wait, I'm gonna show to the world who's the man !

Edge :eek:k guys, isnt it too hard to no fight each other right here, right now ?

Batista: It is, but my anger growns up, I'll be even better at The Bash, the beast will be unleashed !

Edge : I'm sorry, but since I beat you, you're not a beast anymore, just like I said, a sweety pussycat..

Batista: aha, you seem to not remember one little thing morron. I can't fight you for the world title, but I still can kick your ass

Edge : yeah but only if I allow it .........

( the two men start to brawl in the middle of the ring, they exchange right hands, but Batista takes easily the advantage and he hits a spinebuster on the World Champion....Mark Henry watches the action, he really would like to attack Batista...Batista is smiling , he gets Edge up and hits the Batista Bomb !!!
Mark Henry is impressed, he goes to the back looking at Batista...The Animal celebrates with the fans and even takes the world title in his hands...

-------commercial Break----------------

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Chavo Guerrero © vs Super Crazy

Remember at Vengeance, Chavo retained the cruiserweight championship but Super Crazy made the biggest impact, he eliminated three other men before being defeated by Chavo when he was really out of breath. Remember last week, Vickie Guerrero was the GM for the night and she booked Super Crazy in a 3 on 2 handicap match with...Hornswoggle as a partner, Chavo gave the hell of a beating to Crazy, but Shane McMahon ordered this match....it's gonna be hot, Super Crazy wants revenge...

Super Crazy attacks Chavo as soons as he's in the ring, he does a lou thesz press to Guerrero who just can't move, Crazy is on fire, this is a rare move for a cruiserweight, it loos like a brawl now...
Chavo is on the floor, Crazy gets up, runs betweens the ropes and hits a big legdrop on his opponent, and he punches him harder now, what a way to start the match !
Crazy gets Chavo up, he whips him into the ropes and catches him with a spinning neckbreaker, very impressive move, Chavo is on the floor again and Crazy hits a beautiful standing moonsault on his opponent, he makes the cover, but Chavo kicks out, and get out of the ring to recover a little...
Super Crazy can't wait, he goes on the top rope and flies for a crossbody on Chavo ! The fans are on their feet, Super Crazy knocks Chavo's head into the announce table and put him on that table now...
Super Crazy goes on the apron...he's going to fly again....But he sees at the last second that Chavo moved and he doesnt attempt his move...
Chavo uses that moment to clotheline Crazy, the fans boo..The referee asks the wrestlers to go back to the ring. Now Super Crazy tastes his own medecine as Chavo knocks his head into the steel steps and he whips him into the barricade...
Crazy is on the barricade now...Chavo goes to the apron and hits a flying elbow drop ! Super Crazy falls into the crowd, Chavo feels the pain too !
The referee says that if they dont go back to the ring, he will have no choice but to stop the match, and Chavo put Super Crazy back in the ring...
He makes the cover...1....2....but no ! Crazy kicks out, Chavo can't believe it....He gets Crazy up, kicks him in the stomach and hits the three amigos, the fans boo that move a lot, Chavo makes the cover again...1.....2....but again, Super Crazy kicks out, he's so resiliant !
Chavo wants to end the match, he's ready for the Gory Bomb, but Super Crazy reverses the move into a DDT, and both men are on the floor now...
The referee counts to eight, before the two guys recover at the same time...They both run into the ropes and they hit a double missile dropkick, they may have hurt their feet !
Once again, they're on the floor, and this time the referee counts to a nine...But one again they recover at the same time...
Chavo punches his opponent and whips him into the ropes and this time, Super Crazy can't escape the backdrop, Chavo does the quick cover but obviously Crazy kicks out...
Chavo is frustrate, he kicks Crazy on the floor, he kicks him hard in the head...He runs and hits a low dropkick to Super Crazy, beautiful move....Chavo is happy with that and goes to the top rope, it's frogsplash time...But Super Crazy quickly recovers, he goes to the top rope too....They're ready for the superplex, Chavo is in danger.....They exchange right hands, both men are about to fall on the floor...
Super Crazy hits the superplex......no !!!! Chavo Guerrero is stronger and he superplexes him to the arena floor ! What a bump, Super Crazy may be badly injured ! The fans chant « holy s*** »
Chavo is so tired , he goes to the outside, bring Crazy back in the ring and makes the cover ....1.....2.....3 !!!
Chavo retains the title, what a great match, both men gave all what they got, and Chavo has been able to keep the title with that devastating move, but Super Crazy gave the hell of a performance tonight !
Chavo celebrates while the EMTS take care of Super Crazy !

Winner of this match and still Cruiserweight Champion : Chavo Guerrero at 12.11

--------Back in the DNA tests locker room, we now see Finlay and Hornswoggle who doesnt want to do the tests but Finlay takes him by the jacket and both enter the area-------------

We are now backstage with Carlito and his brother Juanito...

Carlito : Hermanito, viva puerto rico esta noche ! Can you imagine, I have the chance to become the world heavyweight champion and you're gonna beat the big red monster one of the legend of the WWE !

Juanito : Wait Carlito, The matches have not started, you'd better concentrate, I try to concentrate for my match with Kane...

Carlito : Come onnnnn ! You're gonna beat him easily, remember what you did to him last week !

Juanito : I did that just to help you, I made the save, this is one thing to attack him, it's another to face him in a match !

Carlito : Come on hermanito, You make Carlito anxious now, I need to be confident in my self. Anyway, I don't worry for my match, Ric Flair is old, he may be a legend, but he's still old, I have nothing to fear, el match sera muy faciles para carlito !

Juanito : We'll talk about that after our matches, I need to concentrate...

Carlito : i suppose, there is no chance that you come to ringside to support me...

Juanito : Come on, Flair is just an old man, isn't it ahah

Juanito leaves, he really seems focused on his match , Carlito looks really anxious now..

-------------- ---------------------------

SINGLE MATCH
Juanito vs Kane

The difference of size is impressive, Kane is way bigger and taller than Juanito, but the puerto rican, seems to be in a great shape, he's muscular and his eyes tell the whole thing, he means business. Juanito doesnt fear Kane and the match starts !
Kane is the first to take the advantage with his special right hands, Juanito takes the punches, but he tells Kane to punch him more !
Kane obviously punches him more, and this time Juanito feels the pain, Kane whips him into the ropes and hits a clotheline....But Juanito immedialty gets up and screams « it's all what you got ? »
Kane does his psycho smile and hits a big foot right in the middle of Juanito's face ! He makes the cover, but Juanito quickly gets up. Juanito blocks another punch attempt and throws his first punch of the match, Kane feels the pain too, what a right hand.
The big red monster seems really surprised with the strenght of the move, he checks his mouth, and punches Juanito...who replies with another punch, they exchange the moves, and incredibly Juanito takes the advantage, Kane doesnt answer anymore, Juanito kicks him in the stomach and whips him into the ropes, Kane reverses the move, he tries another big boot, Juanito escapes, he still runs and hits a beautiful spinning heel kick into Kane's face, the giant is on the floor ! Juanito makes the cover, but Kane kicks out.
Juanito is dominating now , he hits a russian legsweep to Kane followed by a knee drop right to the face, what a powerful style !
Juanito goes to the top rope now, he's still so focused, he doesnt smile, doesnt show emotions, and he goes for another knee drop right to the face, that hurts, Kane is apparently bleeding from the mouth, it is logical, the moves was really hard !
Juanito makes the cover, but Kane kicks out, that was very close to the three count,and the upset of the night...
Juanito is really impressive, he gets Kane up, and wants to go for a bulldog, but Kane overpowers him and throws him outside the ring, over the top rope...The Big red monster uses that moment to recover a little..But this time it's Kane's turn to go the the top turnbuckle...He does the flying clotheline to the outside, and it connects, incredible, the fans are on their feet, great move from Kane !
Both men are now on the floor, the referee counts to 5 and Kane is the first to recover and he brings Juanito back to the ring...Juanito is still semi knocked out, Kane is ready for the chokeslam....But what ?! Juanito jumps on him and hits a hurricanrana from nowhere, what a move ! The fans can 't believe it, and we really can hear some cheers from the crowd !
Juanito wants to end the match apparently, he goes to the top rope one more time...But Chris Masters comes from the crowd, he enters the ring and attacks Kane ! The referee calls for the diqualification, The Masterpiece kicks Kane really hard, he can barely just protect himself, Masters wants some revenge from last week...
But Juanito is not smiling and he yells at Masters, Masters doesnt understand he says that Juanito should be happy with that, they need to team up to beat him up...But Juanito refuses, he wants Masters to leave the ring ! The fans cheers more....Apparently, Juanito is about to fight Masters....But Kane gets up...And he chokeslams the Masterpiece ! The crowd loves this !
Kane and Juanito have a stare down, and they leave the ring, both men seem really frustrated, but we can feel some respect between the two !

Winner of this match : Kane via disqualification at 7.59

We are in the locker room and we see Carlito. He was watching the match and seems to worry for his brother and says « no entiendo esa cosa ! »

--------Commercial Break------------

We are in the interview zone, Maria is with the Nature boy.....Ric Flair !!

Maria : Ric, You're number one contendership is next, your thoughts ?

Flair : You know Maria, I've been in so many number one contendership matches in my career that I can't remember of all, But the one thing I remember is this feeling...There...in my stomach...in my whole body. You know what it is ?

Maria : hmmmm

Flair : This is excitement...all is about these kind of matches, this is why I wrestle for 35 years, this is why I'm born..The atmosphere in these matches is great, I feel it,you can feel it, everbody can feel it..But the one thing we remember after these matches is the name of the winner.
I'm a winner, I'm a 16 time world Champion, These kind of matches made me the man, the nature boy, maybe Carlito is younger, faster, stronger than me, but I'll give my whole heart in this match, and he will have to kill me to win, The nature boy is ready to go back to the top.
Carlito, if you want to be the man, you gotta beat the man woooooooooooooo

----------------- -----------------------------

GOLD RUSH TOURNAMENT FINALS
Carlito vs Ric Flair

Ric Flair enters first to a standing ovation, The nature boy enjoys that moment, he woooos every two seconds, he smiles, but he's ready for his biggest match in a very long time....
Carlito then comes, he's relax, cool, He makes fun of Flair..
Both men are now in the ring, Carlito still makes fun of Flair, he even imitates The nature Boy's walk..BUt Flair stops this with a thumb to the eye, the match has started !
Ric Flair grabs Carlito by the hair, and the fans can hear the first chops of the night, and obviously, everybody screams « woooooooo », Carlito falls on the floor after each chops, it must be very powerful, his chest is already all red...
Ric Flair puts Carlito in the corner and continues to throws some chops, but Carlito reverses that, and he throws some chops too, but Ric Flair is on fire, he reverses it too, and continues, it's chops time !
Carlito stops this thing with a kick to the stomach, and goes to the outside to take some fresh air...Ric Flair joins him, and they start to brawl outside the ring, but on this side, Carlito is better, he carries Flair and hits his back in the ring corner, Carlito is powerful !
Flair seems to suffer, remember, not so long ago, he injured his back again, Carlito is making fun of Flair, he walks again...But this time Flair can't react..
Carlito grabs him by the hair and whips him into the barricade, he runs but Flair catches him with a backdrop, Carlito is in the crowd ! Flair joins him now, and the Nature Boy throws some chops again...He knocks Carlito's head against the barricade and comes back outside the ring...
Flair whips Carlito into the steel steps but unfortunetly for his fans, Carlito reverses the move, and once again, Ric Flair's back is injured, The Nature boy screams a lot, The referee asks him if he wants to continue the match, but Ric Flair doesnt even answer...
Carlito brings Flair into the ring, and makes the cover, but Flair kicks out..Carlito is smiling, he's really cool...He runs between the ropes , and hits a beautiful flying back elbow to Flair's face.
Carlito thinks the match is over, he goes to the corner and takes his apple and starts to eat it, what a lack of respect, the fans boo this a lot...Carlito is laughing more !
Ric Flair hardly gets up, he's in pain, and Carlito hits the swimming neck bricker ! What a painful move..Carlito makes the cover once again, but this time Flair puts his foot on the bottom rope at the very last second, it's a 2.99 count ! Carlito can't believe it...
The puerto rican goes now on the top rope, he's ready for the dropkick..He waits a little, Ric Flair recovers, Carlito's flying....But Flair moves at the last second once again, the fans are on their feet !
Carlito is in pain in the middle of the ring, Flair barely can walk, he really suffers, he kicks Carlito in the legs, in the knees..and even hits the knee drop the Carlito's face. The Nature boy makes the cover, but quite easily, Carlito kicks out of this !
Ric Flair looks at the crowd, he's going to...The fans are on their feet, once again, Ric Flair goes to the top rope....Will he do it ? He's ready.....But no !! Carlito knew that it was comin', and he slams Flair to the mat, Flair fell from the top rope, He may be not able to get up after that !!!
Carlito wants to end the bout now, he no longer smiles...He goes to the top rope, he's ready for the moonsault....it's gonna be over, Carlito is gonna become the number one contender to the World Heavyweight title....But Carlito wastes some time, on the top rope, he's from behind, he tells the fans to support him, and the crowd pops...
Ric Flair gets up, Carlito doesnt see him....Ric Flair goes to the corner....and tells the referee that someting happens in the crowd, the official look at the crowd, and Flair uses that moment to hit a hard low blow to Carlito.
Carlito doesnt move, he still stands on the rope...He's in big pain...and Carlito joins him on the rope, the fans go crazy, Ric Flair can end his career right now, with a bump like this...but here it comes..
.Ric Flair hits a BACK SUPLEX from the top rope !!! that's incredible ! Both men are knocked out, The referee doesnt know what happened...He makes the double count.......1...........2.............3......Nobody moves, this match, is going to be a draw..........4..........5............6..........Flair is slowly moving, the fans are on their feet, they support Flair, they want him to get up or to make the cover.....7........8..........Flair is almost on their feet, Carlito is moving a little now........9...............FLAIR IS ON HIS FEET !!
What a moment, Flair got up before the ten count ! And he takes Carlito's legs now....It's figure four time.....Ric Flair locks his opponent in the figure four...That's incredible, Carlito screams !! He wants to touch the ropes, he wants to powers out of the move and he almost can....Ric Flair is suffering, both men are locked in the move...Who will be the stronger ......
Carlito seems to takes the advantage, he almost completly reversed the move.....Ric Flair is screamin' like nobody ever heard him scream....And he does it.....RIC FLAIR REVERSES THE MOVE !!!!!
Carlito is now locked in the figure four, the arena is on fire, Carlito screams, he doesnt want to tap out, Flair stares at him, he's not the same man...Flair screams....Carlito is in too much pain.....and he taps !!!!!
WHAT A MOMENT ! CARLITO TAPPED OUT ! RIC FLAIR WINS THIS MATCH ! He's the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship ! You have witnessed History ! The fans give him the hell of an ovation...He's in big pain, it's hard for him to get up, his back is very bad right now, but he celebrates, he seems really emotional right now, he almost cries in the middle of the ring....But what ? FROM THE CROWD EDGE COMES TO THE RING AND JUST SPEARS RIC FLAIR !!!!!
The fans are in shock, Edge seems to still feel the Batista Bomb he took earlier tonight, but he's in the middle of the ring, he talks to Flair who is knocked out, The fans just throw their bottles in the ring, Edge is here, he made an impact, what a match it's gonna be at The Great American Bash !!!!

Winner of this match and number one contender : Ric Flair at 18.42

Quick results :

Deuce and Domino def. Funaki and Moore in a non title match
Chuck Palumbo def. William Regal. Maria was the special guest referee.
Chavo Guerrero def. Super Crazy to retain the cruiserweight championship.
Kane def. Juanito via DQ
Ric Flair def. Carlito and became the number one contender to the WH Championship.

rwoqpf.png

- WWE Championship :
Unsanctioned Match

- World Heayweight Championship :
Edge© vs Ric Flair

- ECW World Title :

- Single match :
Batista vs Mark Henry

- Single match :
King Booker vs Lashley

Steel Cage match

MVP © vs Val Venis

Ladder match
Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch© vs The Hardyz vs World's Greatest Tag team vs Jamie Noble and Mr Kennedy

- Women's Championship :

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Flair vs. Carlito, Edge vs. Flair is going to be a good one

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: There some promos I do really liked, one is the Cutting Edge segment and another is the MVP/Venis, lol... very hilarious, a gold moment indeed.

Additional Feedbacks: Until now the DNA tests are still unfinished, there are so many superstars in WWE i'd say, lol... and until now I can't predict who "killed" VKM, maybe a new superstar, who knows? I am checking this out as well as what's next on Edge/Flair one.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - The Main Event really was good, nice to see Flair go for the gold.
WM - None really
BP - Venis and MVP was great, it gave me a good laugh.
WP - All of your promos are really good too.
AC - The GAB looks really good so far, and the McMahon storyline just keeps getting better weekly. It's really intriguing, good work man.

Evil Austin

- WWE Championship :
Unsanctioned Match

- World Heayweight Championship :
Edge© vs Ric Flair

- ECW World Title :

- Single match :
Batista vs Mark Henry

- Single match :
King Booker vs Lashley

Steel Cage match

MVP © vs Val Venis

Ladder match

- Women's Championship :

looks really good, ill drop a review when this show is up.

moiversion1

Reaction score
rwoqpf.png

The Great American Bash 2007 Preview

- WWE Championship :
Unsanctioned match
Randy Orton © vs John Cena

====> The hatred between these two growns up week after week. All started at Vengeance when Randy Orton captured the WWE Title while John Cena was attacked by Snitsky who wasn't in the match. Since that moment, Cena gave all what he could to regain the championship, but week after week, Randy Orton attacked the former champ with the help of Snitsky. Nobody knows if this monster works for Orton, or if he's going to show up at the Bash, but everybody knows that John Cena is injured. The doctors refused to let him wrestle, he has a concussion, a kidney in a very bad shape, but Cena wanted his rematch. The WWE officials had no choice but to not sanction this match. Anything can happen, it should be amazing and dangerous. Will Cena be able to wrestle and regain the title ?

- World Heavyweight Championship :
Edge © vs Ric Flair

====> This match could be historic. Ric Flair could become a 17th time world champion if he wins his match against The rated R Superstar Edge. Ric Flair could be back on top, and we could witness just a wonderful moment, one of the greatest in WWE history. But will The nature Boy be able to defeat the World Champion. Edge has defeated Batista at Vengeance, and since that, he didn't wrestle at all, he had time to rest and to prepare. Edge will be physically ready to compete in this match. Ric FLair had three matches in the past months, but three very hard matches, he had to win the GOld Rush Tournament to earn this title match. The Nature Boy has been impressive against Finlay, Mark Henry and Carlito, all were good matches, and his final match against Carlito last Smackdown was emotional, but Edge came at the end of this match to spear The nature boy. Will Flair be fresh enough to wrestle in that match ? How things will turn ?

- ECW World Championship :
Chris Benoit © vs Johnny Nitro

====> The ECW World Champion had a past tough month. He had to wrestle Elijah Burke two times , once in a single match and once in a great steel cage match. Chris Benoit showed how good he is. But now he has to face a new challenge : Johnny Nitro. The A lister has been joined by Kenny Dykstra and The Miz and the three guys formed an alliance, the Hollywoodz. They want to change to face of ECW, they want to make it glamour, sexy. They made an impact and Johnny Nitro earned his opportunity against CM Punk in a extreme rules match, thanks to his allies. But in a one on one match, Nitro will have to bring his A game to the ring against Chris Benoit. This is gonna be a opposition of style. Will Dykstra and Miz be a factor in this match ? WIll the experience be more important ?

- Single match :
Batista vs Mark Henry

====> This match is almost one year in the making. Remember january 2005, Batista was a dominant Champion, nobody had been able to take the title away from the Animal. But Mark Henry took away, not only the title, but he put Batista out of business for 6 months. Mark Henry did what nobody has been able to do. But when Batista was back, he wanted his revenge against the World's strongest man, and this time, it is Mark Henry who was injured, and their scheduled match at last year's Great American Bash had been cancelled..Finally, the match is signed, they will fight at The Bash. It shouldnt be beautiful, but it will be full of violence and Vengeance. Only the best will win.

- Single match :
King Booker vs Lashley

====> This match is much anticipated and very personal. They had a war last year when King Booker won the King Of The Ring against Lashley. But this is nothing compared to their rivalry right now. Both men were drafted to Raw, and Since that day king Booker never stopped to claim that Bobby Lashley was the murderer of Mr Mcmahon. Even if Lashley said that he had nothing to do with these accusations, he knows that people could believe King Booker, they could have doubts. King Booker went into Lashley's mind and took an psychological advantage. They'll have to chance to settle their rivalvry in the ring. There is no doubt that Lashley will be unstoppable to make King Booker pay for what he did. But Will King Booker try to play mind games on more time to win this match ?

Steel Cage Match
Santino Marella © vs Umaga

====> At last month's Vengeance, Santino Marella retained his intercontinental title against Umaga, but only because The Samoan Bulldozer got himself disqualifed. He just brutalized The Miracle of Milan he made him feel pain. Each in every week Umaga wants to make Marella pay for upsetting him in Italy, when Marella a fan in the crowd, won the Intercontinental title. The Italian is now a WWE Supestar. Everybody has seen how he got destroyed week after week, but everybody knows how couragous he is. Two weeks ago, he finally attacked Umaga and took the advantage, and he's the one who challenged Umaga to this cage match. Marella told his friends Kristal and Teddy Long that his courage will overcome the odd, but Will courage be enough, what will Happen in that steel cage ?

- WWE United State Title :
MVP © vs Val Venis

====> One month ago, everybody would have been surprised with this match, but since his draft to Smakdown, Venis is another man. He raised his game and focused on his talent. FOr his first match he defeated the Great Khali in one of the biggest upset in Smackdown history. The Indian Giant has not been seen since that ! . But Val Venis didn't lose his attitude and he made fun of MVP, the US Champion, and these two started this rivalry because of bad words. They even had a Diva seducing contest, which Venis won. MVP didnt like that and brutally attacked the BIg Valbowski. It's getting violent, and both guys won't accept to lose this match, for their honor. MVP has more to lose, he holds the US title since Backslash, and wants to prove that he's the fastest rising superstar in Smackdown history...Venis wants to prove he's back, and wants this title too....

Ladder Match
Cade and Murdoch© vs The Hardyz vs London and Kendrick vsThe World's Greatest Tag team vs Mr Kennedy and Jamie Noble

====> This is a match of the night candicate, and maybe more. We know that ladder match, and escpecially Tag Team ladder matches are so spectacular, but Career shortening too. In this match, The Hardyz could have an advantage, they are so used to that kind of match, they enjoy it. They love to steal the show. Their first ladder match was 8 years ago, they are experienced enough to pretend to win this thing. The other favorites are London and Kendrick, They had only one ladder match in their tag team career, but they won it. They hardyz were part of the match, it was at last year's Armageddon..They can do it again, their style is so unique, they could create new moves, their presence in this match is important. Haas and Benjamin can create some cool things too, even if their attitudes changed, they are still spectacular and very good wrestlers, Benjamin can fly everywhere, and Haas with his tactic is important too. Finally Mr Kennedy and Jamie Noble formed a team, it's a unlikely duo, they united because they thought that all the raw roster want to end their careers, they have a chance to make an impact. We have seen it, Cade and Murdoch will have a tough night..They have no experience in ladder matches, their titles will be on the line, they have everything to lose in this match, but they can surprise the world and retain these titles

- WWE Women's Championship :
Candice Michelle © vs Jilian Hall

====> Hopefully the number one contender won"t sing this sunday, but she can become women's champion for the first time in her life. She won a battle royale earlier this month on Raw and earned that opportunity. Katie Lee and Mickie James may be better workers, but luck is needed in that kind of match, and Jilian had all the luck in the world. But Candice has to be careful, Jilian is ready to give all to win this match and the title, she can use bad tactics, she's not afraid of cheating to win. Candice is ready to face this challenge, her first title defense, she doesnt want to lose the title that early. The Women's Champion earned everybody's respect in the locker room, she improved her game, he learned how to wrestle, and work pays, she became the hell of a wresler and dominates the women's division.
This match should be entertaining.
fghjy

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score

Edge © vs Ric Flair

Chris Benoit © vs Johnny Nitro

Batista vs Mark Henry

King Booker vs Lashley

MVP © vs Val Venis

Cade and Murdoch© vs The Hardyz vs London and Kendrick vsThe World's Greatest Tag team vs Mr Kennedy and Jamie Noble

Candice Michelle © vs Jilian Hall

Evil Austin

I already gave my predictions a while back its a good card, looks interesting.

moiversion1

Reaction score
rwoqpf.png

Sundayn July 22nd.
San Jose, California

The arena is sold out tonight, the fans are so happy to be here,the pyros explde everywhere, everybody is so excited for The Great American Bash, , and all are ready to witness history !

WWE UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH
MVP © vs Val Venis

The crowd gives a good pop to Val Venis, He surprised his world when he got drafted to Smackdown, everybody thought he was going to job again and again,but The Real Big Valbowski made his return, and he's better than never. We see a short video recap oh what happened between these two. We see Val Venis making fun of MVP, and the United States being jealous of his success with the ladies...The recap ends on MVP's vicious attack two days ago on Smackdown, Porter was jealous because Torrie Wilson prefered to have a dinner with Venis more than with MVP....

MVP is the first to make his way to the ring, the fans hate him, they hate his entrance, they hate his ring attire, they hte his bling bling attitude and the US Champion just taunt them..He shows his belt, he sems to say that he won't lose tonight..
But suddenly, the fans pop as they hear the famous Venis entrance theme. The girls scream and The Big Valbowski appears on the stage with his famous towel..He enters the ring and throws histowel to the audience. The women who got it acts like if it is the gratest day in her life..
They have a stare down quickly interrupted by the Val Venis routine that make girls in the crowd scream..MVP is upset by this and attacks Venis, the match starts !
Mvp is in action, he punches Venis several times, but The Big Valbowski doesnt fall, MVP runs to the ropes, and hits a beautiful atomic kneedrop on the former porn star and makes the cover, but Venis kicks out at one.
MVP grabs Venis by the hair and whips him into the ropes, and Venis escapes to a clotheline and hits a beautiful neckbreaker on his opponent. One more time Venis does his routine, the girls go crazy, but MVP capitalises on that to roll-up his opponent.........1............2.....no, it is not enough to retain the title !
Both men stand in the ring now , they exchange some punches, Venis seems to take the advantage but MVP stops this with a thumb to the eye, MVP throws some punches and a headbutt, he runs into the ropes and hits a big boot into Venis face. The former porn star is on the floor...MVP does his own routine...ballin' followed by an elbow drop. He covers The canadian............1...........2.......no, The number one contender is able to kick out !
MVP goes to the top rope, he waits for Venis , He wants to hit a flying clotheline....... but Venis catches him with an impressive dropkick right to the stomach ! MVP is in big pain, what a beautiful move !
Venis gets up, and grabs MVP by the hair, he throws a kick, a punch, and hits a spinning neckbreaker..........1...........2.......MVP kicks out at the very last second, Venis can become US Champion for the first time in his life tonight !.
Venis kicks him in the legs, and wants to apply a boston crab...It connects !
MVP suffers a lot, but he refuses to tap out, the referee asks him one more time, MVP tries to power out of the move, and tries to go to the ropes...
Venis applies more and more pressure on MVP's legs....But that's it, MVP touches the ropes and the referee asks Venis to break the move.
MVP didnt tap, but Venis is really in control now , MVP is on the floor, and Venis gets him up; He's ready for a vertical suplex but MVP counters it, he's now behind Venis and hits a beautiful modified backbreaker. Both men are on the floor one more time and the referee starts the double count.....1.....2......3.......4.......5.........6 MVP is the first to get up, he seems tired, he wants to end that bout, he gets Venis up one more time and hits a strong DDT headfirst to the floor!
MVP smiles and looks like he's saying that Venis is not good enough for him. The crowd boos him and MVP is disgusted by that.
MVP whips Venis into the ring corner and starts to run but the former intercontinental champion catches him with a big boot right to the face. MVP doesnt fall...... but now he does as Venis knocks him out with a powerful clotheline..The fans love this...
Venis shows that he wants to end the match, he's ready to win the US title for the first time in his long career...He goes to the top rope, he's ready for the money shot....But MVP escapes at the last second !!
The fans can't believe it, MVP has escaped the Money Shot !
One more time, both men are laying on the floor, but MVP gets up, he's on his feet, he wants to hit the playmaker, but he wastes time by mocking the fans...
HE goes to Venis, but the canadien But Venis rolls him up ! The referee stars to count....1....2... No ! MVP reverses the move, and he grabs Venis tights, the referee doesnt see that ! 1...2...3 !!!
What a stolen victory ! The crowd boos that a lot, MVP celebrates just like if he has won a world title, but he should be ashamed by that last move, he stole the victory, he took Venis chance to become champion away !
MVP quickly leaves the ring, Venis is frustrated, he tries to explain to the ref, that MVP grabbed his tights, but The referee says that he didnt see it and can't disqualified , what a stolen victory !!!

Winner of this match and still US Champion : MVP at 8.11

We are now in Shane MCMhon's office :he talks with his sister Stephanie :

Shane : Steph, I dunno if we made the right choice about the Orton/ Cena match. Obivously this match is unsanctioned by the WWE, but it is really dangerous for Cena's health, he shouldnt have been allowed to wrestle tonight, we should have banned him from the arena ..

Steph : Don't worry Shane. John Cena took his decision, he's an adult, he knows this is highly risky but he shows that the WWE title is everything for him, and I really appreciate that.

Shane : Sure, you know sice our father's murder, I'm scared of everything, I dont want any wrestlers to be hurt or even more. I'm still in shock, and I can't wait for the results of the DNA tests tomorow night. But I know the results will be announced on Raw and I'm not confortable with it. This is not entertainemnt, this is our father's death !

Steph : I know Shane, but since we know that it was a murder, the WWE superstars are suspects just like almost everyone else in the country. I'm confident, I'm sure that the results will show that none of our great superstars have done that. And it's good for our company to make it official.

Shane : I know, sometimes, you really look like our father. You're so passionate, you always think about business, I can't do that..

Steph ; Don't worry Shane, all will be fine. The federals will find who killed our father, and he's gonna be punished.

Shane : I hope so...

---------------------------

The fans are excited, what happens ? The officials bring some ladders to the ring...the Ladder match is about to start !!

WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES MATCH
LADDER MATCH
Cade and Murdoch© vs The Hardyz vs Londond and Kendrick vs Haas and Benjamin vs Mr Kennedy and Jamie Noble

The Hardyz are the first to enter, and they receive a superstar reaction, the fans just love them, we can see a lot a hardyz' merchandising in the crowd, they are so poular !
The Next to enter are Haas and Benjmain, these two are great pure athletes, but they're not really appreciated by the fans to say the least, they have a bad attitude...
Next are Kennedy and Noble, this is an unlikely duo, they will compete for the first time as a team, but they can't be dangerous, they are both loudmouthes obssessed with winning the matches and being recognized as the best...
Next are London and Kendrick, they receive a good ovation too, they're not called the young hardyz for nothing, they popularity is growing up each in every week, they're ready to win their first World tag team titles ever...
And the last to enter are the Champions, Cade and Murdoch, they seem to fear that match, they know that their titles are in jeopardy, and they're not ladder specialists, it's gonna be tough...
Every men are in the ring, they look at each other, and the referee calls to start to the match !
It's a big brawl ! The Hardyz are exchanging right hands with Kennedy and Noble, London and Kendrick do the same with Haas and Benjamin...Cade and Murdoch are happy with that and they leave the ring...
They are at ringside and are smiling...
In the ring, Kennedy takes the advantages on Matt, he whips him into the ropes but Matt collapses with Benjamin and both men are thrown over the top rope ! the fans are already on their feet !
Kennedy is laughing but Jeff dropkicks him, and Kennedy is on the outside too...
London are Kendrick work on Haas, they whip him into the ropes and hit a double backdrop.....Over the top rope ! What a move, Haas falls on the arena floor and on Kennedy, Benjamin, and Matt Hardy !
Jeff Hardy clothelines Jamie Noble over the top rope too !
He can't celebrate as London and Kendrick hit a double DDT on the rainbow haired warrior !!
London and Kendrick are alone in the ring..They watch the action outside, they look at each other..They run into the ropes and they fly to the outside !!! Every men are on the floor !!! The crowd already chants « holy shit » !!!
Every men are almost knocked out...except Cade and Murdoch, they still didnt wrestle at all in this match, they want to capitalise on it, and they bring a ladder into the ring....They start to climb that ladder, can they make it ???
No ! Matt Hardy comes back into the ring and dropkicks the ladder who falls...Cade and Murdoch too, they fall on the rope...They have the rope between the legs ! They suffer a lot, the fans love this !
Jeff Hardy is back in the ring, and both men hit a dropkick to the champions who fall now on the arena floor ! What a move !
Jeff and Matt reinstall the ladder in the middle of the ring but they have no chance to climb it as Haas and Benjamin come to the ring, they punch their opponents, and even hit their heads against the ladder and both hit a russian legsweep to their respective opponents !
The Hardyz are on the floor !
Haas and Benjamin want to climb the ladder, but one more time, they can't do it as London and Kendrick are back in the ring, and the four men start to brawl...Nobody takes the advantage, they exchange right hands....
Outside the ring, Kennedy and Noble recover, and they bring two ladders in the ring...And they do a Terry Funk , they put the ladders on their heads and start to hit everybody in the ring !
London takes the ladder in the head, Benjamin too, and that even throws him over the top rope..Haas is able to escape Kennedy's ladder but takes Noble's between the eyes !!
Brian Kendrick is the last man standing, he's between both men...Noble and Kennedy start to run to hit him at the same time but Kendrick escapes, and Noble and kennedy collapse !
They 're semi knocked out, ,and from nowhere, Matt and Jeff recover and both hit a vicious dropkick into their opponents stomach !
Both kennedy and Noble are on the floor with the ladders on them...Kendrick attacks Matt Hardy...and Jeff Hardy has an idea...He goes on the top rope...The fans are on their feet, and here it comes.....
Jeff Hardy hits the swanton bomb on the ladder on Kennedy !! Kennedy is screaming a lot, but Jeff Hardy hurts his back too !
On the other side of the ring, Matt Hardy hits to twist of faith on Brian Kendrick ! Both Jeff and Matt recover and start to climb the ladder...No ! Jeff installs another ladder next to the first one...And both men climb their respective ladder...
They can touch the tag titles....But Cade and Murdoch are back, they make the ladders fall and Jeff and Matt fall on the arena floor, they were on the top of the ladders, they should be badly injured !!!
Cade and Murdoch are happy with that, they have recovered, but they have no time to climb the ladder and Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin recover too....They want to fight , but both teams start to talk...
Apparently Cade and Murdoch tell Haas and Benjamin that if they let them win, they're gonna give them a world tag titles match tomorow night on Raw...
haas and Benjamin have no time to give their answer as Paul London hits the four men with a ladder !!!
The crowd loves this moment...Paul London in on fire...He puts the ladder of the four men who are on the floor and goes to the rope...What is he gonna do ?
The fans are on their feet.....Shooting star press on the ladder !!! The four men under the ladder are knocked out ! Paul London suffers a lot too !
Nobody is movin' in the ring...But Kennedy and Noble are the first to recover...Kennedy has his ribs hurt apparently...
Noble and him want to take the ladders but Brian Kendrick recovers from the twist of faith, he seems to be out but has the courage to stand in front of two opponents and he starts to climb the ladder...Kennedy and Noble can't believe their eyes , They go to the ladder too, and obviously they want to push him out of the ladder...But Kendrick resists , he kicks both Kennedy and Noble, the fans cheer for that, Kendrick to about to make an upset...But Kennedy and Noble catch kendrick and powerbombs him in the middle of the ring !!!!!
This time Kendrick is out of the match !
Kennedy and Noble climb the ladder, they're very tired, but Shelton Benjamin goes on the middle of the top rope and flies to spear Kennedy !!! Mr Kennedy was almost at the top of the ladder , he's knocked out in the middle of the ring...
Noble is scared, he watches the action, but he didnt see Matt Hardy in the middle of the other top rope and The Hardy does the exact same thing to Jamie Noble !!!
What a moment! Matt Hardy and Shelton Benjamin now try to climb a ladder, they arrive to the top at the same time...They want to take the belts, but they exchange right hands, nobody takes the advantage..They are obssessed with the titles..they now stand on the top of the ladder , something gonna happen....
Matt Hardy blocks a punch attempt and another....He grabs him by the head...And twist of faith from the top of the ladder ! That's incredible, both men are completely knocked out !! That's wonderful !
Jeff Hardy is now the one to come back to the ring, he's tired too...He wants to climb the ladder but he's caught by Cade and Murdoch, they attack him in the middle of the ring..But Jeff fights back, he escapes a clotheline from Lance Cade, and hits him with a DDT !! But He has no time to climb the ladder as Trevor Murdoch attacks him one more time...But Paul London comes to help him , they double team on Murdoch, Jeff Hardy slams him, and London goes to the top rope one more time...Shooting star press time...and it connects !!
Both men want to climb the ladder but here goes Charlie Haas, he climbs the second ladder who is just next to the first one....He's on the top now, just like London and Jeff Hardy , he tries to attack both men, but they double team one more time, and they push the ladder, Charlie Haas falls on the arena floor one more time !!!
London and Jeff Hardy are really the last to be able to become champions....They're on the top, one more time....Jeff Hardy takes the advantage, The crowd is on his feet, it smells the big bump....
and here it comes....The Superplex from the top of the ladder !!! What a moment, the crowd chants one more time « holy shit » !!!
Nobody seems to be able to win that match now, everybody's knocked out...No....Brian Kendrick gets up...He gets a thunderous ovation...He barely can walk..And he climbs the ladder...Nobody can climb it too....And that's it !! Brian Kendrick takes the belts ! Paul London and Brian Kendrick become the World Tag Team Champions !!!
Paul London is out, he just hug his friend, they win the titles, but what a match, the now former Champions Cade and Murdoch showed that ladders are not their thing, they were bad in this match. The other teams put a great effort in the match but London and Kendrick were the best tonight and they're the new tag champions !!!
The fans give them a standing ovation while the EMTS come to check all the participants of the match !!

Winners of this match and new World Tag Team Champions : Paul London and Brian Kendrick at 14.25

------------ -------------------------

We are in the locker room as Edge watch the match on a TV monitor, suddenly Randy Orton joins him..

Orton : hey champ !

Edge : Hey champ...Did you see that match. A Few years ago I was in these tag team ladder matches, and now I'm in the main event picture, when I see those damn Hardyz, I'm proud I became the rated R superstar, they're just glorified stuntmen..

Orton : You're talking like your opponent tonight, the Nature boy..

Edge : Don't mention his name in front of him. Didnt you see what I did to him two days ago on Smackdown, he was celebrating after his victory and bammm Spear and he was knocked out. This is gonna be no different tonight. The match wont last long..

Orton : You'd better be careful man. We were in the same stable, Evolution, and I know what he's capable of..

Edge : and you have been in a team with me, and you know what I'm capable of, I will destroy him and end his legend to become the greatest World Champion of all time..

Orton : I cant agree with that...Don't you see my beautiful title around my waist, I've destroyed John Cena week after week, and Beat 5 other men to become Champion, I'm already the greatest...

Edge :You have destroyed Cena ?! I thought Snitsky did ..

Orton : Anyway, John Cena is injured, this is gonna be the easiest victory of my career...

Edge : So, it should be a cool night for us........

Orton : Yeah it should and some day we could find out who's the greatest World Champion..

Edge : Yeah, we could....

( Both men have an intense stare down )

--------- ---------------------------

It's now time for a intense and personal match, almost one year and a half in the making ..Batista vs Mark Henry. Both men had injured each other in the past, Batista had even to forfeit the World Heavyweight title...They never fought one on one in a wrestling, they have been not allowed to touch each other for the past weeks...They obviously are ready to unleash their frustrations....

SINGLE MATCH
Batista vs Mark Henry

Mark Henry is the first to come out to loud heat, he's bigger than ever, and seems to be so excited about this match, he's focused, it's gonna be a tough match.
Batista enters next to a loud ovation, the crowd goes nuts, he's focused too, he punches himself in the head, he's one true superstar, the fans love him,he's the major star of the smackdown roster.
Both men brought their A game tonight, it's a war between these two...
They are in the ring, the referee is about to start the match, but Mark Henry attacks Batista first, he surprised the Animal, he hits a strong clotheline, Batista doesnt know where he is, and Mark Henry continues the assault, the referee tries to ask him to stop, but Henry is unstoppable right now !
Henry whips Batista into the ring corner and runs to hit an avalanche !! Batista doesnt fall, Mark Henry whips him into the other corner, he runs and hits another avalanche ..this time Batista falls on the floor !
Mark Henry taunts the crowd and he gets Batista up, but The Animal reacts, he punches his opponent in the stomach several times, then he punches him several times in the face, in the head, Mark Henry just can protect himself...
Batista runs to the ropes and hits a strong clotheline, and Mark Henry falls on the floor ! That woke the crowd up, and The Animal makes the cover........1........2..........but Mark Henry kicks out !
Batista kicks his opponent while he's on the floor..he kicks him hard in the head, but finally Henry blocks a kick with his hands...Batista cant believe it, Mark Henry simply overpowers him, he pushes Batista who falls between the first and the second rope to the outside of the ring ! The crowd can't believe it too ! Mark Henry really deserves his nickname. But He also wastes some time by taunting the fans who just boo him louder.
Mark Henry stands in the ring, Batista stands outside...and Batista challenges Henry to join him outside...The World's strongest man is angry and goes to the outside , they start to brawl, the referee wants to end this...But they just don't hear him, they exchange some right hands...Batista tries to whip Henry into the steel steps but he reverses it and Batista eats the steps !!!
Henry runs and hits his knee into Batista's face..This is really a really tough match for the former World champion !
Henry grabs Batista by the hair and wants to throw him into the barricade and it's connects...Batista is in a bad shape now...
Mark Henry runs, he wants to hit Batista with an avalanche, but Batista runs too and spears the hell out of Mark Henry, nobody saw it comin' !! The World's strongest man is knocked out on the outside, and Batista who's recovering puts Henry back in the ring...
Batista grabs Henry by the hair and wants to slam him, it is very difficult but......... he can do it ! He slams Mark Henry to the floor! Batista makes the cover ..........1.............2.......but one more time, it's not enough to beat Mark Henry.
Batista seems to be ready for a spinebuster...he whips Henry into the ropes but Henry catches him with a big boot to the face, and Mark Henry follows his move with a great belly to belly suplex ! Very powerful and effective move,
Mark henry makes the cover.........1.........2......but The Animal kicks out !
Henry is frustrated, he gets up, and hits a elbow drop right to the heart...and a second..and a third, this is well done, Batista doesnt move. He covers one more time 1........2............no !! Batista kicks out!
Henry doesnt lose his concentration , Batista is on the floor, Henry runs into the rope, he's going for the splash and ........it connects !! The match is over ! Batista has been splashed , the fans are in shock, they know that it may be over, Henry stays on Batista and the referee starts to count .1......................2...................no !!!! Batista kicks out, the crowd can't believe this, Mark Henry is in total shock !!!
He's so frustrated , He's now ready for the World's strongest slam...He grabs Batista by the hair, he gets him up, he's ready for his finisher but Batista reverses it and hits a big spinebuster on the World's strongest slam !! Batista makes the cover..................1.....................2.................no !!
Mark Henry kicks out too, this is incredible ! Batista is surprised, but he stays focused, he looks at the crowd, do the thumbs up then the thumbs down...It's Batista bomb time....Can he do it ??!!
Yes ! Batista can do it, he hits the Batista bomb on Mark Henry, can The World's strongest man recover ?? ...............1.....................2............................3 !! Here it is !! Batista has won this match, but it was very hard, Mark Henry gave a good performance, he brutalized Batista and thanks to the Batista bomb, The Animal has been able to win that good match!
He celebrates with the crowd who cheers him for that good victory ! Batista finally had his revenge on Mark Henry and made his point tonight. He may be not able to compete for the world title, but he's ready to be the most dominant superstar in Smackdown history

Winner of this match : Batista at 9.03

Now one more time in the interview zone, Todd Grisham is with John Cena !!

Todd : John, my first question is simple : How are you ?

Cena : I've been better you know that. I know I'm injured, but if you are here to tell me not to wrestle tonight, you can go to hell, I want the WWE Championship, I want Randy Orton and I want to kick his ass, no matter if I lose my kidney, no matter if my concussion gets worse, I don't give a damn. I never back down I never quit.
(stares at the camera ) Orton, if you thought that all the Snitsky's attacks on me gave you the advantage, you're wrong. That gave me more strenght, more heart than ever, I'm gonna beat your ass tonight, and regain what's the most important for me...The WWE championship !

( an angry John Cena leaves the zone...Grisham is speechless...)

-------------- -------------------------------

SINGLE MATCH
King Booker w/ Queen Sharmell vs Lashley

We see another video recap. We can see Lashley and King Booker being drafted to Raw. And we see King Booker's claiming that Bobby Lashley has killed Mr McMahon, and the war that followed that announcement...

King Booker enters the ring first...The reaction is huge, every person in the crowd is booing, but apparently he thinks that it's cheers...When they are in the back, Booker and Sharmell talk together, Booker seems to fear Lashley tonight, he says to the ref, that he shouldnt be in the ring with a murderer...
But Suddenly Lashley's music hits and Booker gets ready in the middle of the ring but Lashley comes from the crowd, he's behind King Booker ! The King feels the former ECW Champion behind and his facial expression is priceless...He tells the referee to calm Lashley down...
But there is nothing the ref can do about that, Lashley hits a Lou Thesz Press On Booker and throws so many punches in his face, this is incredible, the referee starts to count, he's going to disqualify Lashley !
Lashley breaks the move, he grabs Booker by the hair and knocks his head into every ring corners ! He then whips him into the ropes and catches him with a backbody drop, followed by a legdrop !!
Lashley makes the cover ........1.........2........but he breaks the cover by himself, it could be e huge mistake...The referee tells him to not do that, but Lashley wants more, he wants to destroy his opponent...
Lashley just overpowers Booker, he does a press slam to the floor...An elbow drop to the chest, Nobody has ever seen Lashley like that..
Instead of making the cover, Lashley grabs Booker by the head and yells at him to announce that he's not the murderer, that he lied !
King Booker refuses and Lashley attacks him more, Sharmell has to go to the apron, to deconcentrate him...
But what ?...He grabs Sharmell by the hair and throws her into the ring...She begs him no to hit her, the referee too, but Lashley is really on fire tonight, the crowd loves this, the fans want him to beat Sharmell down !
However, Booker capitalises on that moment to punch Lashley in the neck from behind, and Lashley falls on the floor...
Booker checks on Sharmell and tells her to leave the ringside, this is too dangerous for her, and the queen quickly leaves !
The King wants to calm down his opponent, he locks Lashley into a modified Camel Cluth to hurt more his neck, but Lashley refuses to tap...
Booker applies more pressure to the hold, but Lashley is really on fire , he powers out of the move, Booker is so scared, both men get up, and Booker is trying to hide behind the referee and he's holding the rope, but Lashley just doesnt care, he takes Booker on his shoulders and hits a beautiful running powerslam, it could be over...But Lashley refuses to make the cover, he keeps talking to Booker, he wants him to admit that he lied...And Lashley breaks the hold one more time and gets out of the ring...
He goes to the announce table and grabs a microphone...The referee tells him no to use it, he risks to be diqualified with that...But Lashley speaks « tell the world you lied ! Tell the world you lied bastard ! »
Booker refuses to say that..
The referee doesnt know what to do, Lashley could be really dangerous, he's a beast tonight, there is nothing Booker can do about it...Lashley doesnt want to win the match, he just wants Booker to say the truth !...
He locks Booker this time, in a modified crossface, Booker really suffers, he screams a lot, but the fans love the way the King is treated ....Booker is even bleeding from the mouth !!
Sharmell comes to the ring again, she went from the back, but here she comes again, she enters the ring, and talks to lashley, she tells him to stop the move !
Lashley looks at Sharmell and breaks the hold...
Booker is laying on the floor, he suffers a lot, and Lashley stares at Sharmell...He seems to...What ? !
he grabs Sharmell by the throat...he tells Booker to say the truth if he doesnt want to see his wife brutalised...
The fans are on their feet , they want to see Sharmell dismantled....Booker is semi conscious, and Lashley puts Sharmell on his shoulders and locks her into the toture rack !!! Incredible, what a moment !!
Booker tries to get up, but Lashley catches him with a big boot to the face, he says to Booker what he has to do to stop that...Sharmell has almost passed out....
Booker takes the mic ' and say : « you didnt kill Mr Machon , at least I don't know know who killed him, you could have done it anyway ».....Lashley is angry, he applies more pressure on the hold....Booker continues « ok, ok, you didnt kill Mr McMahon, I'm a liar, I did that just to break you mentally, stop it now !!! »
The crowd cheers the announce....Lashley has no reaction, he lets Sharmell on the floor and assaults Booker one more time !!!
Both men are on the floor, Lashley unleashes his frustration, he punches Booker so hard, and he grabs the microphone and starts to hit Booker with it ! The referee has no choice but to stop this match !
Several road agents come to the ring, they separate the two men, six road agents are in pain to keep Lashley out of action...Booker bleeds a lot, the EMTs come to the ring now, both Sharmell and Booker are evacuated....
Lashley is now alone in the ring, the announcer says that King Booker won via disqualification , Lashley looks at the ref, he fears and leaves quickly the ring ! The crowd gives the hell of an ovation to Lashley !!!
Nobody has ever seen Lashley like that, he showedanother face tonight, and apparently the fans just love that new face !!

Winner of this match : King Booker via Disqualification at 9.36

------------ -------------------------

We are in the Hollywoodz Locker room now... Nitro is on the phone....while Dykstra and The Miz are talking...

Nitro: (phone) : hmm, okay, No sorry I had no time this week, I have an important match to prepare, Tonight I'm gonna become the ECW World Champion, it's gonna be the first day of our domination. But I promise we'll celebrate that next week
...Ok ?...What ?...again ?...Hmm, I'll visit her. She should rent a room for the year on that place ahah, this Britney, she's incredible....

( Melina enters the room, she looks sad... )

Nitro : Oh, I have to let you , I see you later, bye . (looking at Melina ) Come on, Honey, What happens ? I didnt see you for days, we are always on the road, we're not in the same roster and now you look sad..Tell me !

Melina : Don't worry honey, maybe we should talk about that after your match okay ?

Nitro : NO problem, you're true, my match is the most important.

Melina : Do you have something in mind to win this match, a plan, did you talk to CM Punk, on what side is he ?

Nitro : Honey, I'm desapointed, you think I need a plan to win this match ??....Well, okay, my two buddies are ready to help whenever needed, don't worry for that...and about CM Punk, I don't know what he decided yet, I'm sure he'll make the right choice, don't worry, Punk will help us tonight and join the Hollywoodz !

Dykstra : Yeah, don't worry Melina, your man is the best, he's going to beat Chris Benoit and win the ECW Championship, and a new era will begin..

Miz : We're going to change the face of ECW for ever, this is gonna the end of the originals, of the freaks, the ugly wreslters...ECW will be the place to be !

Melina smiles but still looks concerned...

---------------------------- --------------------

WWE INTECONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
STEEL CAGE MATCH

Remember, a few weeks ago, Marella, an italian wrestler attended a Raw tapings in Milan, and Umaga who was the reigning Intercontinental Champion at this time challenged anybody from the crowd to face him...And a miracle happened, Santino Marella won the match and became the new Intercontinental Champion. He quickly signed a contract with the WWE, but apparently it was a contract to get his ass kicked each in every week by Umaga. The samoan bulldozer wanted his revenge, and Marella seemed ready to be destroyed. But two weeks ago, Marella was ready to fight back, he attacked Umaga, and challenged him in that cage. Is he a genius ? Is he crazy ? Who know what will happen !

We can see Santino Marella walking backstage, He meets Kristal and Teddy Long, they tell him to be careful, and to not hesitate to give up before it's too late, and finally they wish him good luck...

Marella is the first to appear, he seems anxious but really motivated, the fans like him, they like his courage...
Umaga is accompagnied by Armando Estrada, The Samoan bulldozer seems excited by the cage...Estrada tells him one more time, that he should regain the Intercontinental title, and to win he has to pin Marella or to escape the cage...
Both men are locked in the cage now, and the match begins !
Umaga immediatly assaults his opponent, But Marella understood the lesson, he's quicker than Umaga and chooses to not fight directly with the samoan bulldozer...
Umaga is frustrated he screams a lot, and runs to Marella, but one more time Marella escapes...and he even kicks Umaga in the legs from behind, this is a good tactic...
Umaga is on his knees, and Marella kicks him really hard in the neck...But Umaga doesnt feel the pain, he touches his neck and gets up ! Marella can't believe it, and shows some courage, he starts to punch his opponent, but obviously, Umaga takes the advantage, he grabs Marella's head and hits two headbutts !
Marella already doesnt know where he is..Umaga puts him on his shoulders and runs and throws Marella into the steel !! Marella is just like a sack of potatoes in Umaga's arms !!
Umaga grabs Marella by the head and puts it against the steel one more time, this is very violent, Marella is already bleeding, it's gonna be hard for him !
It's a complete destruction, maga is stronger than Marella, the fans are sad for the youn italian wrestler..
Umaga runs into the ropes and wants to destroy him....But Marella escapes the Shoulder tackle and Umaga eat the steel cage too ! It's a good way to beat this animal. Umaga is stronger but Marella has to be smarter to win this match, it could work.
Umaga is semi knocked out in the middle of the ring, but he doesnt fall, Marella goes to the top rope and flies for a missile dropkick right to Umaga's face, beautiful move !
He makes the cover...........1............2........ but Umaga kicks out !
Marella motivates himself and wants to continue and capitalise, He whips Umaga into the ropes , but Umaga reverses it, The samoan clothelines his opponent...No! One more time Marella escapes the move, and hits a very strong clotheline to Umaga...who doesnt fall again....!
Marella doesnt lose hope, he runs to the ropes and hits another clotheline...same result, Umaga feels the pain but doesnt fall ! Marella is ready to do it a third time, it connects ! Umaga is on the floor ! The fans pop for that moment !
The Miracle of Milan sees that Umaga doesnt move and start to go to the door of the cage, he wants to open it, but Estrada blocks the door !! The referee tells him to stop, but it's too late, Umaga has already recovered and catches Marella into the Samoan Drop ! He Makes the count........1.........2......... but Marella kicks out at the very last second !
The Bulldozer takes Marella and throws him upside down into the corner, we know what it means....He goes to the opposite corner and starts to run...and vicious headbutt right to the face, Marella bleeds more!
But Umaga is not done, he sits Marella in that same corner, and he hits his special move with the butt in the face, this is really impressive !
Marella seems to be knocked out, and Marella starts to climb the cage....Estrada screams, he tells him to exit via the door of the cage?...But Umaga doesnt understand, he wants to climb it !
Umaga is in the middle of the top rope, he wants to climb it, but Marella recovers and knocks him down with a terrible powerbomb !!!
The fans are on their feet, can Marella win this match ?! Marella doesnt know what to do, pin him, escape the cage ?!
He decides to climb the cage too, this is probably a mistake. Marella is in the ring corner, he starts to climb; it's possible, Umaga just recovers a little, Marella is almost at the top of the cage..;He's going to win this thing....
No !!
Umaga recovers and runs to the corner, he's in the ring corner, he stands and tries to make Marella fall, but the italian kicks him in the face...Umaga is about to fall, Marella continues to kick him, but Umaga is stronger, he grabs Marella by the tights and make him fall from almost the top of the cage !!!
What a very bad looking bump, Marella must be injured !
And Now Umaga climbs the cage, he's ready to exit, he's going to win and regain the Intercontinental title....Estrada is happy ! But what ?
Apparently, Umaga doesnt want to escape, he's ready for...yes, it is, he's going to fly.......and HEADBUTT FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE !!
What a move ! Umaga is big , is a monster, but he shows so much ability right here ! And the move obviously connects...
umaga looks knocked out too, but he has one hand on Marella's body and the referee starts to count.........1.............2...............3 !!
It's done, Umaga regained the Intercontinental Championship, in a brutal Cage match, he was stronger than Marella tonight, but the young Italian showed some much courage and tenacity !
Estrada goes to the ring with the belt, he celebrates, Umaga recovers, he doesnt understand what happens and follows Estrada to the back....
In the ring, Marella recovers a little too, and receives a good ovation from the fans. Kristal and Teddy Long come to the ring to check their friend, and they help him to go to the back. Apparently Marella says that he should have won this match !

Winner of this match and new Intercontinental Champion : Umaga at 13.20

----------------- -----------------------

It's now time for the ECW Championship, we see a video of how Johnny Nitro earned this title match, he defeated CM Punk, and how impressive has been Benoit with two straight victories over Elijah Burke, including one in a steel cage....We witness the proposition to CM Punk, the Hollywoodz want him, and last week Punk was about ti give his answer, he came to the ring while Benoit was attacked by the group, but Benoit fought back alone, nobody know what CM Punk could have done, attack Benoit or help him !

ECW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Chris Benoit © vs Johnny Nitro w/ The Miz and Kenny Dykstra

Nitro is accompagnied by his two buddies, the crowd doesnt like that, they could interfere in the match, but the referee tell them no to do it or he will ban them frim ringside...
Benoit arrives now, he gets a great ovation, he shows his title to his fans, he's in a very good shape, he's ready to retain this title and the match begins !
Benoit catches Nitro by the arm and goes on his back but Nitro reverses the move and goes on the floor with Benoit, he tries to apply a headlock but Benoit sees it comin', he reverses the hold into an armlock, the arm of Nitro is behind is own body, he's on the floor..Nitro suffers but he can escape from the move..
Both men stand up in the ring, and they go again for technical moves..
Nitro tries to grab Benoit's head, but the Rabbid Wolwerine is quicker, he takes Nitro by the legs and makes him fall, he tries a sharpshooter early in this match, but Nitro can save one of his legs...
Benoit applies a boston crab on the A lister, the referee asks him if he wants to tap but Nitro refuses. The referee comes to talk to Benoit and at this time, Miz catches Nitro by the arm and puts it on the bottom rope..The referee sees the arm on the rope and tells Benoit to break the hold !
Nitro hardly gets up, Benoit is so focused, they grab each other by the head one more time...No !
Nitro counters that with a kick to the stomach followed by a vertical suplex. He doesnt want to play mat work with Benoit anymore..
Benoit quickly recovers, Nitro whips him into the ropes, Benoit runs, but Kenny tries to catch Benoit's foot while he's running...Benoit sees it comin, he's not happy with and tries to yell at Kenny, but Nitro capitalises on that and attack Benoit from behind with a huge german suplex. It must be really painful for Benoit.
Now, Nitro knocks Benoit's head into the ring corner, and sits him on the top...
Nitro goes on the top too, he's ready for a suplex ...it connects ! Benoit doesnt reverse the move, Nitro has suplexed him, and goes for the cover.......... .1...........2............but Benoit kicks out ! The fans pop for this !
Nitro goes to the top rope one more time, he's ready for the cockscrew moonsault...But Benoit recovers a little and pushes the ropes, that makes Nitro fall on the ring corner !
Nitro screams, and Benoit goes on the top rope with him...What is he gonna do?!.....It's a back suplex time, Nitro has been back suplexed in the middle of the ring !!! The fans are on their feet, thi is really extreme, both men want so badly this title...
Benoit is in pain too, but he finds the courage to stand, and to go one more time on the top rope, he's ready for his fyling headbutt...But The Miz comes on the apron on the ring...He starts to yell at Benoit who kicks him out of the ring !
The referee checks on The Miz outside, but Kenny capitalises on that moment to push Benoit out of the rope..Benoit falls in the ring ! Nitro slowly recovers, he goes for the cover ...1.........2........Benoit kicks out one more time ! It's almost a handicap match..
This time, Nitro wants to end this match, he's ready for the Cockscrew neckbreaker, but Benoit is smarter, he rolls him up .....1..............2 woo, at the last second Nitro kicked out, but Benoit was very close to win this match and to retain his belt !
Both men stand in the ring on more time, they seem to be tired, but Benoit is all business, he's happy to be like that...He goes to Nitro and german suplexes him, another time, and a third time, and even a fourth time ! The crowd cheers this special move, and Nitro is knocked out in the ring !
Benoit is tired but he's ready for another flying headbutt...he goes to the top rope....He flies !!!! And the move connects ! It's over, Benoit is gonna retain his title tonight.....1.............2.................no !!! Johnny Nitro kicks out !
This is incredible, Nitro recovered from the flying headbutt !!
He shows a lot of courage on this, a very few people have recovered from the flying headbutt, this is great !
Benoit is also surprised; but he doesnt wanna waste some time, he waits for Nitro to stand in the ring, he's ready for the crippler crossface ! The Miz and Dykstra come to the apron one more time to distract the ECW Champion, but Benoit sees it comin', he punches Miz and kicks Dykstra out of the ring, the fans appreciate that...
Nitro quickly recovers, he gets up very slowly and Benoit is ready for the crippler crossface, no ! Johnny Nitro moves at the last second, Benoit is surprised by that escape but immediatly wants to surprise his opponent with a missile dropkick right to the face, but one more time Nitro escapes.....But not the referee !!!
The referee is knocked out in the middle of the ring, nobody can end this match now !! Benoit is angry, he runs to Nitro and throws him and himself over the top rope, they fall to the floor, and they start to exchange some right hands !
Nobody takes the advantage until Miz and Dykstra recovers, they attack Benoit too, but Benoit fights back, he throws Miz into the barricade, and slams Dykstra on the arena floor...Ans he continues to punch each other with Nitro...
Suddenly Benoit takes the advantage, he's on fire, he grabs Nitro's head and hits it into the announce table !
Benoit wants to go back in the ring, he's on the apron, but Nitro catches him by the waist...Benoit is on the apron, Nitro is on the floor...He takes him by the waist, and he applies pressure, Nitro wants to suplex him into the announce table, what such a bad bump it could be !!
But Benoit resists , he puts all his strenght on the line to hold the rope...But Miz and Dykstra come to the ring, and they attack Benoit, they punch him, he's about to break...He's gonna be suplexed from the apron into the announce table...But No ! He doesnt break, he asks for more, Kenny and the Miz are frustrated...But here comes CM Punk !!!!
The straightedge superstar comes to the ring to an ovation, he doesnt waste time, he runs and hits a spinning heel kick, Miz and Kenny escapes the move....benoit is hit !
Benoit is knocked out, and doesnt hold the rope anymore....Johnny Nitro suplexes him into the announce table who breaks under the shock !!!!
The fans are on their feet, they just can't believe that, CM Punk doesnt know how to react, he prefers to leave...Nitro thanks him, but Punk is not really confortable with that...
Nitro tells Miz and Kenny to bring Benoit back in the ring. The rabbid Wolverine doesnt move at all, he's on the ring now...The referee recovers a little and start the count.........1..........2...........3 !!!
It's over, Benoit has been screwed ! It took Miz, Kenny, and CM Punk to make him lose this match, but the result is official now, Johnny Nitro is the new ECW Champion of the the World !
The three celebrate it big, they congratulate each other, they hug...The fans boo them a lot as the EMTS come to the ring for Chris Benoit...What a match !

Winner of this match and now ECW World Champion : Johnny Nitro at 15.56

In the Hollywoodz Locker room for the celebration !

Nitro is tired, all his body makes him suffer, but he's happy he won the match, because of CM Punk interference !

Nitro : What a moment my friends ! Our dream will come true, we'll change the face of ECW, the new era starts now. And with CM Punk on our side, nobody will beat us, the Hollywoodz will become the biggest stable ever !

Dykstra: hmm, Are you sure that Punk is on our side ? I mean, I'm almost sure that he wanted to hit us, not Benoit...

Nitro : Don't worry Kenny, I'm sure Punk wanted to help me to win, we'll talk with him on Tuesday at our big celebration ! Yeah, we're gonna celebrate this title and...

( Melina enters the room and aks Nitro to follow her, she wants to talk to her...)

Miz : I don't know what she wants. She should be happy, her man is now a World Champion, our stable will rule ECW, she should ask to be moved to ECW With us !

Dykstra : anyway, I can't wait, I want all these ECW craps out of our show now !

( We can hear from the other place, Johnny Nitro screams « What ?!! », as Melina leaves the room and says « I'm sorry »...)

Dykstra : What happened Johnny ?

Nitro
: Don't wanna talk about it...

Miz : She doesnt want to move to ECW ?

Nitro : ok....She left me....and for another man !

Miz-Dykstra : What ?!!!!

Nitro : dammit, I wanna know who this guy is....

( Nitro is not in the mood anymore and tells the cameraman to leave )

-------------- ------------------------

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Edge © vs Ric Flair

Flair can become a 17 time world champion tonight, will it be possible, he gave the hell of a performance two days ago to earn this match, he defeated Carlito in a great match, but at the end of this match, Edge speared him in the middle of the ring....

Wooooooo ! The challenger comes firs tto the ring, the fans are on their feet, it's a standing ovation Ric Flair is used to it, but he seems very emotional, one more time, he thanks the fans for their support...Ric Flair can write history once again, he can prove he's the best wrestler ever...
Edge comes now, with all the pyros, he's prioud to be the champion, he doesnt care of the reaction of the crowd !
The referee shows the belt to the camera and the crowd, and the match can start!
They have a tied up, but Edge is more powerful than Flair, Edge gains the advantage , but Flair chops him in the chest right after the move ! Edge falls on the floor, and he's upset !!
Obviously, the fans start to scream "wooo", they're so behind the nature boy, they want him to win..
Ric Flair is making fun of Edge, he does his classic walk...Edge grabs his own hair, he's frustrated and attacks Flair , but one more time the Nature boy catches him with a chop ! The chest of Edge is already red !
Flair grabs Edge by the hair and goes to the corner..He chops one more time Edge, well, at least 10 times, this time, Edge is red hot ! Flair goes now on the second rope and start to punch his opponent, the fans count with him......1....2....3...4...5...6...7...8...9....10 !! Flair chops one more time Edge who falls on the floor ! What a showcase for the Nature boy !
Flair makes the cover....1..........2..............but Edge kicks out. It makes more than chops to beat the champion tonight.
Ric Flair attacks Edge's legs now; he kicks him in the stomach, ans hits a kneedrop into Edge's face ! The crowd cant believe how Flair dominates this match ! Flair makes the cover one more time...1.............2.............no ! Edge one more time breaks the count.
Flair goes on the top rope now, is it a mistake, his move connects one time on one hundred attempts..........He waits for Edge who recovers......;He flies....And Edge Clothelines him as he was flying, what an impressive move ! He broke him in half ! And the fans one more time have witnessed this moment. Flair falling from the top rope..
Flair is laying on the floor, Edge recovers a little, he's frustrated because of the wrestling lesson he received a few minutes ago...
He grabs the Nature boy by the hair, and goes to the corner with him...And the World Champion throws some chops to Flair, the fans really dislike that !
Edge whips Flair into the other corner, he impresonates Flair, he does the Flair walk. The fans hate that, but Edge now runs to hit a strong clotheline ! Edge is now ready for a back suplex, and it connects, Flair is in the middle of the ring, edge covers.....1................2................Flair kicks out, the fans pop for this, they're happy !
But now Edge really took the advantage, he's in contol in the match, it's gonna be tough for the nature boy to win.
Edge kicks him in the legs, he's raedy for...a figure four ! We know that Edge often uses that submission move, but he's gonna use it on the man that made it famous !!
Edge grabs Flair's legs, and here we go ......... Figure four !!! Flair is screaming a lot, he grabs the referee by the t shirt, but he refuses to give up, Edge encourages him to tap, he wants Flair to tap in the middle of the ring, and he's too far from the ropes, it's gonna be really hard..
But What ?! Ric Flair is all red, he looks at Edge, he does his scary look, and Flair is screaming louder....
He's reversing the figure four!! The fans go crazy ! Ric Flair does it, The figure four is reversed, now Edge is in big pain !! Nobody can believe it !
The rated R superstar is about to give up now, the fans are about to witness history, Ric Flair is going to become the Heavyweight Champion of the World !!
Edge tries to power out of the move, he moves a little, he tries to catch the rope, can he do it ??
Yes !! Edge has touched to bottom rope, Ric Flair has no choice but to break the hold, but he has been that close to win the title one more time !
Edge leaves the ring, he's on the outside to recover, his legs are badly injured...
...Flair is so tired too, but he goes to the outside too..He grabs Edge's head and hits it against the apron and into the steel steps !
He wants now to hit him into the ring post, but Edge reverses the move, and Flair goes head first into the steel ring post ! Both men are on the floor !
The rated R superstar is the first to recover...He carries Flair and destroys his back against the ring post !! Flair is in pain, he screams, and Edge is laughing now...Edge gets him up and whips him into the barricade, Flair hurts his back more !!
The World Champion is happy with what he did..He hits Flair's head another time into the steel steps, and this time on another announce table, Flair is knocked out even if he stands...Edge says that's time to end the match, he puts Flair back into the ring...
The fans boo im, they support Flair, they chant for him, they want to witness history tonight, they want this match to continue..
In the ring Edge waits for Flair in the corner, he's ready for the Spear.....Flair is really in a bad shape in the middle of this ring, the fans encourage him to fight !
Flair recovers slowly, he starts to get up....Edge runs, this is gonna be over, but Flair escapes !!!!!!
Flair escapes the spear and Edge destroys his head and shoulders against the ring post ! What a moment !
Flair takes some time to recover, and goes to Edge, But Edge punches him back.....with a brass knuckles !! What a shame ! The referee apparently didnt see it, Flair is totally knocked out this time, he's bleeding from the face, this is not nice to see...The referee doesnt understand what happened, but he has no choice but to count...........1...........2..........3 !!!
Victory !
Edge ends Ric Flair's dream ! Edge retains his World title, but he cheated to do it, he used a brass knuckles behind the back of the referee, Edge should be ashamed with what he did, Ric Flair deserved to have a fair oportunity to win this match, not this way !!
Edge celebrates, he laughs, he smiles and he makes fun of Flair, what a bad human being !

Winner of this match and still World Heavyweight Champion : Edge at 16.45

--------------- ---------------------------

The camera is backstage, we can see Candice Michelle, she's warming up for this title match and Mickie comes to her.. She tells her that she can beat Jillian, but the one thing that she's d better be careful..is the voice of Jillian !
Candice laughs and says that she's really serious, she prepared this match well, and she's ready. She wants to prove that she isnt just a beautiful lady anymore, but a good wrestler, and a good Women's champ !

WOMEN'S TITLE MATCH
Candice Michelle © vs Jillian Hall

Unfortunetly for everybody, Jillian comes to the ring and wants to sing for us all..We already hear her when her entrance them hits, but she wants to do more...

Jillian : Tonight for you fans, and just to thank you for your support, and to celebrate my future victory and my first Women's championship reign, I'm gonna sing, Celine Dion's All by Myself !!!

when I was young
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
Livin' alone
I think of all the friends I've know
When I dial the telephone
Nobody's home

( The fans boo that a lot, they just can't take anymore, but She doesnt stop !! )

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myyyyyyyyyyselffffffffffffff
Anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Everybody is almost dead in the crowd, She killed everybody, but yes, Candice is comin', and she receives a good pop for saving the fans !!!

The two divas have a stare down, Jilian is threatening Candice, she says that she's going to win the match and title ..But Candice punches her to the floor ! Jilian can't believe, she touches her jaw, Candice is strong...and The beautiful champion kicks her in the stomach now and hits a DDT, what a start of match, it's almost a victory. Candice makes the cover.......1............2......no Jilian kicks out !
Candice grabs Jilian by the hair, the referee tells him to stop , she whips her opponent into the ropes and catches her with a beautiful samoan drop. Candice is really improving her game, and one more time she covers, but Jilian kicks out.
Candice gets Jilian up, and wants to slam her, but Jilian blocks the move, and slaps her in the face !!
Candice is furious, she wants to attack Jilian, but the « singer » escapes and hits a clotheline on the women's champion !
She starts to sing again to show his appreciation, but even the referee doesnt like that...jilian is frustrated and she starts to choke Candice on the floor, the referee tells her to stop, and he counts ...1....2....3....4....but Jilian does a scream who could break all the glasses in the world ! The referee has no choice but to go away from the diva ! Jilian breaks herself the move and tries to cover....1....2.....no ! Candice Michelle is stronger than that, she kicks out !
Jilian is frustrated, she whips Candice into the corner and runs to her with a clotheline, but Candice escapes !
Jilian hits the ring corner alone ! Candice capitalises on this and grabs Jillian's head ad hits the corner with it....She then sits her opponent into the corner...She goes on the top rope, what is she gonna do ?! ........Candice Michells hits a great Hurricanrana to Jiliian who falls into the ring, that was really impressive !
Candice could win this match one that move, but she wants to thank the fans, she goes next to Jillian and does his go Daddy thing followed by an elbow right to the face !
Candice is not done, She gets Jillian Hall and hits her version of the Unprettier and makes the cover....1.......2.....3 !!
What a victory, Candice Michelle has been amazing, she almost squashed her opponent, that was great, she showed by she should be taken very seriously now...She's popular, she celebrates with the fans !

Winner of this match and still Women's Champion :Candice Michelle at 3.58

-------- ----------------------------

Before the main event, we can see both men.
Randy Orton is preparing, he's focused , he really has le legend Killer's eyes tonight...
On the other side we have John Cena, he's still with two doctors who try to convince him not to wrestle tonight, he barely can walk he could lose his kidney on this match but he goes to the ring....

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
UNSANCTIONED MATCH

Orton comes first to the biggest heat of the night, he's cocky, he's arrogant, he shows confidence in himself, and doesnt care of the fans...Orton stays concentrate and waits for Cena...who comes!
The atmosphere is extraordinary, John Cena receives the pop of the night by far, this is such a great ovation obviously we can hear some boos, but less than usual, Cena barely can walk, he really suffers...He has a concussion...Orton looks at him with a smile on the face, he seems to feel pity for him...
They have a stare down , the crowd chants « Cena, Cena », this is really a big match Atmosphere,both men look at each other, then they look at the crowd.... and here we go, the match starts !!!
They exchange right hands, Orton is the first to take the advantage, but no, Cena regains it quickly, it throws so many punches into Orton's face, he whips him into the ropes and catches him with a shoulder tackle !
Cena unleashes his frustration, the crowd is on fire at this point !
Cena gets Orton up and hits a back suplex, ala Cena, he tries an early cover,......1............ but obviously Orton kicks out !
but that proves that Cena wants to end this match quickly, this is probably his only chance...
Cena is now ready for another suplex, but Orton counters it, he blocks it with his foot..He kicks Cena in the Kidney, he then hits a knedrop on this weak kidney...
Cena is on the floor, he screams a lot, and the fans fear that moment!
John Cena could end his career on this match...Orton is laughing, he tells the crowd « Look at your hero ! »
Orton is booed louder than ever after that....This is so uneeded, he doesnt have to mock Cena.
Orton kicks Cena in the head and decides something else after...he goes on the floor and grabs one of Cena's arm and one Cena's legs at the same time while he has his foot on Cena's Kidney !
This is too painful for Cena, it's almost impossible to resist, Cena is bleeding for the mouth, it's an internal injury, the match should be over, for his safety !
Orton is like an animal, he doesnt break the hold, he applies more pressure on it, Cena is so ecouraged by the fans, and wants to fight back, he doesnt tap,the referee is about to end the match, it's too hard for Cena. But....
this time Orton breaks the hold by himself...
Orton stands above Cena, he's laughing a lot...Cena is laying on the floor, and Orton mocks one more time the fans with that sentence « Look at you hero !! » !
Orton tries to grab Cena's head ....But the Former champion rolls him up, the fans go crazy............1.........2......................No !!!
Orton kicks out at the very last moment ! Everybody thought that Cena won this match !
He still can surprise Orton, but Orton is angry. He wants to make Cena pay...HE gets him up, Cena barely can't stand alone....and Orton hits a backcraker on him ! One more time his kidney should make him suffer so much !
Cena screams on the floor, but he tries to stand...Orton is smiling, he encourages Cena to get up, and finally Cena is on his feet...The fans give him a standing ovation for that ...And he challenges Orton to beat him more !!!
Orton can't believe his eyes! Cena wants more ! Orton agrees and says « ok » ! He goes to Cena, but the former Champ catches the current champ with a clotheline from nowhere...Cena may have put his last forces in that move....
he makes the cover......1...........2.........No ! This is not enough to pin the WWE Champion ! It will need more than a clotheline to beat the champ, but unfortunely, it may be all Cena can do..
Cena gets up really hardly, he's still bleeding from the mouth, the referee tries to convince to stop it and go to the hospital...But Cena refuses....
He wants to end the match before...What is he gonna do ??
He tries to carry Orton to hit the Fu on him !!! , That's inscredible ! ...but Unfortunetly, Cena has no energy enough now, to do it, and Orton counters it with a DDT !
Orton makes the cover......1............2.................Cena kicks out !!!
orton can't believe his eyes one more time , Cena is able to kick out, he will never give up, this guy may have lost a kidney, he has some internal injury, and he's still fighting back, nobody has ever seen something like that !
Orton decides now, that 's enough for Cena.. It's RKO time, he grabs him by the hair , he gets him up, and RK...no !!!
Cena counters the move, he rolls Orton up , but on the floor he turns the move into the STFU !!!
The crowd go nuts ! Cena is about to win this match, he screams as much as Orton, both men suffer a lot, what a battle ! That's incredible, Orton is about to tap, that would be wonderful, what a moment it would be, .......No !
Orton tries to touch the ropes, it is possible but Cena puts the hell of a pressure in the move, Orton barely can breath, he's going to pass out, Orton needs to react if he wants to retain his title...
Orton puts all his strenght, all his force, his energy, and he touches the bottom rope !!
The fans boo , but some cheer too, what a moment !
Cena is laying on the floor, he seems to have given all what he had, The referee looks if Cena has passed out, but not completely, he wants to stop the match, but Cena begs him to make it continue, that's really amazing !
Now everybody is cheering for Cena, he never got a reaction like that, heearned everybody's respect !
Orton is recovering, he looks strangely at Cena, maybe that inspires him some respect....Anyway, Orton re concentrate and goes to Cena, and Grabs him by the hair and gets him up, RKO !!!
This time it connects, Cena had no chance ! Orton makes the cover .........1............2.................3 !!!!
Orton retains the title, he won this match ! But Cena wasnt at his best at all, anyway, Cena chose to compete in this match !
Orton celebrates the victory but not that much, he looks at Cena, what's in the mind of the WWE Champion, respect, another plan to hurt him ? We don't know !
Orton shows his belt to the crowd and goes backstage, he won this match and he's still the WWE Champion !
All the Emts come to the ring, we can see Shane and Stephanie McMahon too, all worry for John Cena, The ambulance will send him to the hospital, everybody in the crowd pray to see Cena in the ring again, the fans give Cena the hell of a standing ovation, it gave it all for them, to entertain them, to win his WWE Championship.... But what ? This is inscredible !!
SNITSKY is comin' !! Somebody must do something about it ! The road agents in the ring run to Snitsky on the ramp to tell him to no go to the ring, but he attacks them, we can see a big boot on Dean Malenko, a clotheline on Dibiase, he shows no Mercy...
In the ring now, Shane and Steph beg Snistky to not hit him.....
But he doesnt care, He takes the stretcher where Cena is, and throws it over the top rope !!
Cena falls headfirst to the floor with the stretcher ! Snitskty goes to ringside now...he takes on more time the stretcher....and hits it against the barricade, what a monster, that's incredible !!
Cena is bleeding from everyvwhere ! Snitsky exits the crowd, the show ends on this !!

Winner of this match and still WWE Champion : Randy Orton at 16.52

Quick results :

- MVP def. Venis to retain the US title.
- London and Kendrick won the Ladder match to become World tag team champions.
- Batista def. Mark Henry
- King Booker def. Lashley via DQ
- Umaga def. Marella in a steel cage to become Intercontinental champion.
- Johnny Nitro def. Chris Benoit to become ECW World Champion
-Edge def. Ric Flair to retain the World Heavyweight title
- Candice Michelle def. Jillian Hall to retain the women 's title
- Randy Orton def. John Cena to retain the WWE title.

Evil Austin

Good show, you have improved, At first i thought this btb might be gone in like a week or two he will get bored and stop it. but you have turned this out well and I like it.

BM - Main event but others were good too.
WM - none
WP - Jillian, :Shudders: Ewwww, not that it was bad its just that its her lol
BP - Orton edge, and the nitro ones were good too. but i can't pick one.

(And about the post you made in my thread, yes I am a changed man lol, and thanks for reading my show.) :)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: There are so many great matches an I am going to pick two for it. One is the Cena/Orton one. It's pretty great, I feel Cena is an underdog situation and will win the title but not. I also liked the Ladder match and good to see L&K win the titles, now let them feud with the Hardys, lol...

Worst Match: This will be based on the least great match of the PPV and I'll go for Candice/Jillian match but Jillian singing All By Myself is pretty funny. I imagined her singing that song and try to catch up the high note, lol...

Best Promo: Once again there are lots of good promos. The sibling conversation is pretty dramatic on Shane's side. I also liked the Hollywoodz promos, I wonder what will Punk do next?

Additional Feedback: As far as I read this BTB, I think this is your best work so far. It was a great read since your match writing is pretty unique compared to others. I'll check out your next shows and see what happen next on your feuds.

moiversion1

Reaction score
wwe_logo.gif

Raw Preview

This raw is simply history in the making for several reasons :

Finally, the time has come : This monday the federals will finally announce who killed Mr McMahon. We all know that someone did it, for the past weeks, the WWE Wrestlers have even been suspected..The last chapter has come now, everybody in the locker room will hold his breath until the announcement. Who is the murderer, an unknown psycopath ? a family member ? a WWE superstar ? We'll find out this monday.

Also, A new general manager will be named. We have seen many candidates for the past weeks, and now Shane and Stephanie McMahon hava made their decision, who will be this new GM ? What will be his policy ?

Also, John Cena won't appear this monday night. He was too injured after his match yesterday night against Randy Orton. Cena gave the effort of his life, but it wasn't enough to defeat the WWE Champion Randy Orton...But One more time, Snistky brutally attacked Cena after the match. THe Marine star had almost lost his kidney, his concussion was gettin' worse. We hope to have an update on his situation live during Raw! We already know that Snitsky will be in action this monday

Yesterday we witnessed a strange moment. King Booker being assaulted by Bobby Lashley, it was incredible , nobody couldnt believe it in the crowd, Lashley didnt want to win the match, he just wanted King Booker to say officially that he lied. And The King said it...And he should have a plan in mind to take his revenge now !

Also, after what happened in the ladder match yesterday night where we have seen Cade and Murdoch lose their title to London and Kendrick in a wonderful match, a match has been scheduled for Raw. Jeff Hardy will face one on one Mr Kennedy ! Since his arrival, Kennedy, with his partner Jamie Noble, have a rivalry with the Hardy Boys, ans it heated up yesterday night, it should be a good match to watch, even if both guys are not at 100%.

All this and much more on Raw !

Confirmed match :

- Snitsky in action
- Jeff Hardy vs Mr Kennedy

moiversion1

Reaction score
raw39.jpg

Monday, July 23rd
Charlotte, North Carolina

The arena is one more time sold out, the fans scream and show their appreciation, we see many many signs for a lot of wrestlers, the pyros explode and here we go with that historic Raw !!

Shane McMahon comes to the ring, he receives a good pop, he seems really concentrated and maybe nervous, he enters the ring and takes a micro :

Shane : Ladies and gentlemen, tonight you're gonna witness history...You know that at the end of this show, we'll know who killed my father. The federals are here to announce it, i didnt want it to be revealed on TV, but Stephanie is true, the world will see that our WWE Superstars just couldnt do that horrible thing...
I can promise you that this murderer and will be sent to prison for the rest of his life, and I'm sad to not kick his ass before...
The other reason why you people came here tonight, is for sure to know who will be the new General Manager of Raw...You want it ahh ???!!
Well, to be honest, it has been really tough to make a choice. We received many phone calls, we met so many people, some unknown guys, some past managers, wrestlers etc...And it has been really complicated.
Honestly, we were close to pick somebody. We tought he would be the best GM possible for Raw really...But his past issues made us to think that he wasn't ready to take this job, I won't say his name, but when I say he's a guy who was general manager of another show sot so long ago, I think he's gonna find out...
Anyway, Stephanie and I had still to make our choice.And we hadnt anybody good enough for this job, and at this point Stephanie had an idea..
At first, I thought she was crazy, it was impossible, but I listened to her, ansd she was very true...
This guy has all the qualities to be The General Manager..He knows to book matches, he can creates some great moments, he can even create some controversy, he's good looking, he knows how to use the money, he knows how to make a superstar out of a nobody..This guy is perfect for Raw..
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome The new general manager of Raw........................................................Myself.......SHANE MCMAHON !!
Well, I know that it can surprise you, and upset you, because you all waited for someone new, but this is not a joke. All the guys we met weren't good enough to become General Manager, unless you prefer to see Eric bischoff back of course..(boos)....I knew it !
I'm the new general manager of Raw, and I can assure you that I will increase the ratings, i will create controversy, I will make of Raw, the most dominant wrestling show ever.
I'm really motivated, Steph helped me to take that decision and I think it is the best we can do for this show !
Now I hope you'll enjoy it. And to prove you that I want to give the best each on every week, let me tell you about the main event...
Tonight you'll see some tag team action..as King Booker will team up with Umaga to face Lashley and Santino Marella !! After what happened yesterday night at The Bash, I'm sure that some things gonna happen in this match !

( Shane leaves the ring to a good reaction )

------------ ----------------------------

TAG TEAM NON TITLE MATCH
Paul London and Brian Kendrick© vs The Highlanders

Yesterday night, London and Kendrick made history when they won the World Tag Team championship in this incredible ladder match, we see the consequences of this match on the champions...They carry the belts of course, but we see some bruises all over their bodies, they are really not in the shape of their lives, maybe The Highlanders will capitalise on it, they are the fresh men.
Paul London is the first in action with Rory Mcallister, Rory overpowers him and whips him into the ropes and catches him with a clotheline, well done. Mcallister doesn't waste time, he immediatly legdrops his opponent and starts to kick his stomach, before another legdrop right to the face. What a sequence, Rory makes the cover...1....2....but London kicks out.
Rory grabs London by the hair and makes the tag to his partner, Robbie, and they double team of the tag champion...They whip him into the ropes and double spinebuster on the champion, it should be really painful for London ! Rory goes to his corner, and Robbie makes the cover, but once again, London kicks out.
Robbie wants to grab Paul London by the hair and get him up, but he's caught by a great standing dropkick right to the face, so beautiful, the crowd reacts to this !
London is not in a bad shape enough and he goes to make the tag to Kendrick, but he can't..Robbie catches him by the shoe and makes him fall !
Robbie then kicks his opponent in the neck...He gets him up one more time, and hits a strong neckbreaker on London.
One more time, Robbie goes to make the tag, it's a very good teamwork, Rory is now in the ring, they double team and hit a double suplex...No !
London falls on his legs, makes the tag to Kendrick, and the four men start to brawl, and the tag team champions take quickly the advantage, they run into the rope, and double hurricanrana on their opponents that's beautiful ! .
They now go on the top ropes...London hits a splash on Rory and Kendrick hits a elbow drop on Robbie, beautiful ! The referee tells London to go back to his corner, and Robbie goes very slowly to his.
Kendrick is now in the ring, and makes the cover on Rory...1....2.....but The Highlander kicks out !
Rory starts to recover, but Kendrick immediatly catches him with a superkick right to the face, he makes the tag to London who goes to the top rope...He's ready for the shooting star press...and it's connects, the match is over...No !
Robbie comes to the ring, but he's caught by London's enzeguiri..and this time Kendrick goes on the top rope and hits the Get Well Soon ! They start a double count in the middle of the ring.........1.............2..........3 !!
What a victory for the World Tag Team champions, they made a statement, they are strong, and they want to keep their titles for a long long time....But they have no time to celebrate as Cade and Murdoch come to the ring to attack them !!
They beat them with punches to the face,and kicks to the stomach, they are frustrated, they want the titles back, the fans boo a lot...and we can hear Cade scream « It's less easy without a ladder uh !?! »and they leave the ring...

Winners of this match : London and Kendrick at 10.25

----------- commercial Break--------------------

Back from the break, we see a video, we see some doctors who do surgery on somebody. Finally the voice says that he will be back faster, stronger and better....HHH will be back at Summerslam !!
We can hear the crowd going wild after this announcement , The game will be back at the Next PPV !!

Now we see another video, featuring all the beatings that Snitsky did to Cena, especially yesterday night at The Great American Bash, one more time, the monster appeared at the end of Cena's match and brutally attacked him. We see in the video Cena being send to hospital after the show and let's hear to the doctor :

Doctor : John Cena has a very bad kidney. He needs to stay in bed for at least two weeks. The risk is enormous, he can lose his kidney for ever, and it would end his wrestling career. There is nothing we can do about it, he just has to rest. I have talked a lot with him since last night, and I'm pretty sure he understood now. He wants to rest and come back better than ever.
He needs at least two weeks here, at the hospital, and I think two weeks more at home to make sure he will go back to work at 100%. So I think there is no chance he competes at Summerslam.
But his health is way more important than a wrestling match. This kid is so couragous, he's such a good example for the children in this country, but for now, he really needs to rest....

( the fans boo that announcement, they understood that they wont see Cena tonight...)

----------- ------------------

SINGLE MATCH
Snitsky vs Eugene

Snitsky makes a rare Raw appearance, and to say the least, the fans hate him. He's really booed, before the match starts we see another video of all his attacks on John Cena. He smiles and the crowd booes him even more.
Eugene in the ring is really nervous, apparently he doesnt want to fight that monster..But Snitsky attacks him first and Eugene escapes, he leaves and starts to run around the ring ! Snitsky is in the ring, he shows no emotion, and the referee tells the special one to go back to the ring and face his opponent.
Eugene one more time is nervous, Snitsky tries to catch him, but this time Eugene escapes and even kicks his opponent in the stomach...Eugene celebrates that, but he didnt see that Snitsky doesnt feel pain...He looks at him angrily and catches him with a big boot right to the face ! Eugene is decimated n the middle of the ring, but Sniskty doesnt make the cover..
He grabs Eugene by the hair and slams him to the floor. He gets him up, puts Eugene on his shoulder and hits a gorilla press slam. No pin yet..
This time Snitsly throws Eugene into the corner, he destroys him with a avalanche, and starts to kick and punch him in this corner, the referee tells Snitsky to stop it...Eugene seems out now. Sniskty one more time gets him up, he's ready for the pumple hand slam and it connects !!
But Snitsky doesnt make the cover, the fans boo, the referee tells him to not break a pin...Snisty gets Eugene up, and this time he hits a tree slam, and goes for the cover.........1................2............3 !!!
There is nothing else to say, Snitsky simply destroyed his opponent, the Emts quickly come to the ring to help Eugene and Snitsky goes back to the locker room....but the fans start a « Cena » chant, and Snitsky is angry, he tells them to shut up, and quicky leaves the stage !

Winner of this match : Snitsky at 4.23

--------- ---------------------------------

We are in the locker room with Kristal Marshall, Teddy Long and Santino Marella.

Kristal : I'm so sorry honey, you should have been the new General Manager of Raw, I can't believe it, you're prefect, with you Smackdown has never been that successful..

Marella : Yes, It's true Tedito, Shane Mcmahon is a liar, you should protest, you should do something to to have this job...
It's like Santino. Look at this, yesterday night i lost the intercontinental championship to Umaga in that steel cage match, but you know what, i know he doesnt deserve that victory. I was better than him last night ! I fought like a true champion. And do you think he represents the Intercontinental title well ?! I just have been screwed, Estrada blocked the door, this is a shame !

Kristal : yeah ! It's so true. Santino don't worry, We all know that you are better than Umaga, you should still be the Intercontinental Champion !

Santino : I know, that's for sure. But..

Long : What's wrong with you two tonight ?! You're supposed to be fair play , aren't ya ? I'm not the GM of Raw simply because Shane and Stephanie McMahon think that I don't deserve it that's all. They were upset that I left Smackdown, I know this is the reason.
I have to regain their confidence, this is pretty logical, and nobody has been named...This is not a problem, and for you Santino, if I can be honest, you wrestled well yesterday night, it's true that Estrada blocked the door when you were about to go out of the cage, but admit too that the headbutt from the top of the cage was really impressive, I guess you still feel it... Umaga was better than you that's all..he's more experienced, this was your very first steel cage match, this is normal to lose it.

Santino : Are you kidding me ? This big fat panettone will never be better than the miracle of Milan, never ! He just got lucky, I should have won it ! The Headbutt was no impressive, he wouldnt have hit it, if Estrada didnt block the door..

Kristal : Yeah, you have to take your revenge tonight, in the tag team match Santino.

Long : I don't know what happened Santino, you were a fair play guy, you recognised your loss, and now you're a cocky loser ! Umaga is the hell of a monsta ', it's really hard to beat him, it's no shame to lose to him, playa.

Santino : What did you say ? A cocky loser ? !

Kristal : Please calm down men, do you remember that you're supposed to be the two most important men at my wedding with you Teddy !

Teddy : I'm sorry, honey. And I'm sorry too Santino, I understand your frustration..but you gotta work more to finally beat him one day, this is my opinion.

Santino :Not a problem. Santino has a big heart. And I admit that I have to work more to become a better wrestler ...i apologize too, i'm an Italian I lose my nerves very easily.

( Long and Santino hug each other, and everybody leaves the locker room )

--------------- commercial break----------------

Back in the ring, we are now withJilian Hall. The fans just fear that moment, she has her micro :

Jilian : Before I sing for you my dear fans, I have something to adress to our women's champion, Candice Michelle.
I know you defeated me yesterday night, but I have to admit something.
Yesterday I was ill, and I just couldnt be at my best, that's why you defeated me like that !
It's true, don't boo me people, I was too ill to give a good match, and I'm so sad, because it was my first women's championship match, I would deserve to have another match ....Unless you fear me Candice....
and Now to help you to make your decision, I'm gonna give you people what you want, why you paid your tickets...the headline of this show......My Song !!!!
and I'm gonna sing one of my favourites, you all know the words....oops I did it again !!!

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
I think I did it again
I made you believe
We're more than just friends ( We see the fans in the crowd, they have all almost lost teir ears)
oh baby
it mught seems like a crush
but it doesnt mean
that I'm serious
cause to lose all my senses
that is just so typically me
Oh baby baby

Oops I did it again !
I played with your heart
got lost in the game
oh baby baby
oops you.....

( The massacre is over as Mickie James makes his way to the ring to a very good pop )

Jilian : How could you interupt my beautiful song, my fans will boo you !!

Mickie :Anyway, i think they boo YOU ! I'm just hear to say something, you don't deserve another title shot. Candice beat you yesterday night, and now another number one contender should be booked, and I wanna be in that match...So maybe, these fans would like to see a Jilian vs Mickie Right here....right now !!

Jilian : There is no way, i'm still a little ill, I'm not at my best, it wouldnt be a smart thing to do. Look at John Cena, he doesnt listen to the doctors and Look at where he is..I listen to them...

( Mickie just can answer as Katie Lee makes his way to the ring too....)

Katie : I Know I'm just a newcomer, but I'm still undefeated , I made an impact in the ring, so if Mickie has a number one contender match, I want to be in that match too ! So, What you people think of a Katie vs Mickie vs Jilian right here, right now !

Jilian : oh it's too bad. I forgot it : I have an important apointment with my agent, I want to release a CD and I gotta work on it..

Mickie and Katie have a stare down, we still dont know if they appreciate each other or not..Jilian leaves the ring and goes to the stage....But she's attacked by Smackdown's Ashley, Torrie Wilson , Michelle McCool and Maria !! It's a four on one ! What are they doing here !!!
They bring Jilian to the ring, Mickie and Katie doesnt move....And Torrie takes a mic' : But she just can't talk as the women's champion Candice Michelle makes her way to the ring to a very good pop !!

Torrie :great , you are here Candice...We just came here tonight to send a message...and unfortunetly for her, Jilian is the message..( Jilian is still out) We are fed up at Smackdown to never have a chance at the Women's Championship!
You are not better than you, we are the best female workers in this company, but weeks after weeks the title is defended only at Raw, and we have no chance to become champion !

Ashley : It's true..and that's why we are challenging two of you to come to Smackdown this friday and face two of us...and we'll show you how good we are !

( The Raw divas look at each other and Candice takes the mic' )

Candice : You're on !!

The segment ends with all the divas in the ring staring at each other, and surprisingly the fans were really into that angle!

----------------- -------------------------------

Mr Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy is next and we are in Kennedy and Noble locker. Kennedy is on the phone..

Kennedy : Yeah...Ok, I understand...What ?!...tonight ?........this is dangerous !...I don't want to be....Ok....ok, I'll do it...But I have a match...ok..Thank you, Bye...

Noble : What's wrong, you seem devastated..

kennedy : Nothing, but I have something to ask you to do for me

Noble : Tell me

Kennedy : Go to the ring, and face Jeff Hardy. I was scheduled to do it, and god knows how much I want to beat these damn hardyz, but I have another plan for the evening !

Noble : Are you kidding ? What's more important than kicking Jeff Hardy's ass ?!

Kennedy : It's a personnal issue. But look things differently...
Aren't you fed up with people thinking that you are just a small buffoon ? Aren't you fed up with people thinking that you can be good only in the cruiserweight division ? Aren't you fed up with people thinking that Rey Mysterio is the best little man ever ? Aren't you fed up with the officials who never book you in big matches ?..Today, I was scheduled to face Hardy, not You...
The officials don't believe in you at all. And just imagine the impact that a victory on Jeff Hardy would have...people would look at you differently, officials could give you bigger matches, maybe title matches, and maybe one day, you could scream : « Jamie Noble is the new WWE Champion...........Champion ! » you see what I mean !

Noble : thank you, for giving me this match. I'm gonna break him in half and the world will have no choice but to take me seriously...

( Noble leaves the locker, he's really focused now, and Kennedy is smiling )

SINGLE MATCH
Jamie Noble vs Jeff Hardy

Hardy receives a thanderous ovation, just like everytime he shows up, Jamie Noble is no loved at all, and look at the fans and say « one day, you'll love me.... »
The referee starts the match, and both men have a stare down. Noble is smaller obvioulsy, but seems really motivated. We can see some bruises on both men's body. Jeff Hardy has even a big protection on his right arm, thanks to the ladder match, yesterday...
And Noble is the first in action, he kicks Hardy in the stomach, and wants to hit immediatly a DDT , but Jeff pushes him into the ropes, Jeff runs too, noble escapes a clotheline attempt, Jeff Too, and they finally they hit a double shoulder tackle, and both men are on the floor !
Noble is the first to recover, Hardy seems to suffer of his right arm, he holds it, and the referee asks him if he wants to continue, but Jeff as no chance to answer as Noble attacks him from behind with an impressive bulldog, Jeff falls headfirst on the floor and Noble makes the cover.....1......2.......and Hardy kicks out ! Noble is frustrated , he tries to cover ne more time....1.....2......and Hardy kicks out one more time !
Noble gets Hardy up, and he twistes his injured arm, Jeff Hardy is screaming, Noble is still focused on the action, Jaff Hardy is on his knees....and Noble applies an arm wrench on Jeff...The young Hardy is really suffering, everybody can see it on his face, the fans chant his name one more time, they love him.
But Noble doesnt break the move, he applies even more pressure, jeff Hardy refuses to tap !
Noble applies more and more pressure...but Jeff Hardy is trying to touch the bottom rope...Will he do it ?...Noble still applies pressure...But it's too late, jeff Hardy touches the rope and the referee tells Noble to break the move right now !The fans are happy, Noble continues his attack he kicks his opponent arm...He starts to run into the rope...Jeff Hardy escapes a clotheline and dropkicks Jamie Noble in the knee, that's beautiful ! Both men are on the floor, and the referee starts to count 1........both men are really suffering, this is the consequences of the ladder match........2.....3.............4........Jeff Hardy starts to recover.....5........6.....Noble too........7........Jeff Hardy stands ! And he goes to Noble, he wants to punch him but immediatly Noble punches him into his arm, Hardy falls on the floor and Noble applies a great scissored armbar, this is a beautiful move, Hardy is really in pain, he's about to tap out, Noble is so focused, h's just like a machine right now, but Jeff shows so much courage, this is a cool moment of this show...Hardy still doesnt give up, and this time Jamie Noble lose his patience, it may be a mistake in this match, Jeff was far to touch the ropes, maybe he should waited, and applied more pressure, but anyway, Noble grabs Hardy by the hair, punches two or three times his arms, and sits him on top rope. He's in the corner...
Noble is on the second rope, he throws some punches, the fans doesnt count...Noble, could be ready for an hurricanrana, he goes on the top rope now.....But Hardy pushes him and Noble falls on the floor from the top rope ! What a smart move for Jeff!
And now Jeff stands on the top rope, he's ready for the swanton bomb...The match will be over, Heff is gonna win it....and here he comes..............But Noble moved at the last second and Hardy is on the floor too...Noble slowly goes to him and puts an arm on him.............1................2..........! But no ! Jeff is reisiliant, he kicks out at two !
Noble is the first to get up, he's not in a good shape anymore, he's very tired, they had a punishing match only 24h ago...He waits Jeff Hardy;..he's ready for the Fireman's carry double knee gutbuster.....Jeff Hardy is slowly recovering...Noble catches him....No ! Hardy reverses the move, he's ready for the twist od faith....No ! One more time, Noble reverses the move, and it's a roll-up.....Noble is holding Jeff hardy pants........1..................2.......the referee doesnt see it............3 !!!!
Jamie Noble won this match ! He celebrates just like if he won a world title match, Jeff Hardy can't believe it, he talks to the referee, but the officials says that he didnt see that....Hardy is frustrated and Noble celebrates again and again ....The fans boo him;.....Jeff Starts to leave the ring, but he can't resist, he goes to Noble, catches him from behind and hits the twist of faith !!!
The fans are happy with that, Heff hardy is still frustrated and he leaves the ring, one more time, the fans give him on ovation !

Winners of this match : Jamie Noble at 13.22

---------------------------------

Before the break with are in the locker room, with King Booker he looks at the camera and says :

King : Yesterday night, something horrible happened to my queen. A man, a brutal man attacked her and locked her in a very dangerous move. She's still to our royal hospital right now, and I hope she will recover soon..
But the man who did that just can't be called a human being. What Lashley did to us yesterday night should be punished by the WWE officials.
Let me tell you one thing Lashley, you're not welcome in my kingdome anymore. You forced me to say some things yesterday night that i didnt think, you used violence to gain something you wanted...this is weird, isn't it my queen ?
Oh yes, it's true. My queen isnt here tonight because of you...But I have good hope, tonight, we'll find out who really killed Mr McMahon, and I shouldn't surprise that our next match, will be your last Lashley.
You're true personnality will be revealed, but unfortunetly for you, I'm teaming with the samoan Bulldozer Umaga...
lashley as someone used to say : THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL, you win tonight........Because I'm the one and only real King of Kings

-------------- Commercial Break-----------

TAG TEAM MATCH
Lashley and Santino Marella vs King booker and Umaga

King Booker is the first to make his way to the ring to a ton of boos, he could care less. Umaga now enters to a mix reaction, apparently more and more people appreciate his skills...
Santino Marella now enters, he receives a mixed reaction but he seems surprise to hear some boos , he's now in a bad mood..he doesnt want go to the ring and stay on the ramp waiting for his partner...Lashley who receives the biggest pop thus far, this guy means business, and finally the pair goes to the ring...
Umaga will start the match, and for the other team we see Marella saying to Lashley that he has to start the match...
Lashley is now face to face with Umaga, these two are no strangers to each other, they have feuded since Wrestlemania 23...Lashley starts with some right hands to the face, Umaga just can't compete, The Real Deal whips the Samoan into the ropes and catches him with a crossbody, beautiful move and quick count....1.....but Umaga already kicks out..
lashley wants to tag Marella and The Miracle of Milan hesitates, he tells Lashley to beat Umaga more before..And Umaga capitalises on that moment to attack Lashley from behind. Lashley in on the floor and Umaga throws some kicks to the back. He gets him up and hits two powerful headbutts right to Lashley's nose...
Lashley seems to lose his balance, Umaga runs one more time and knocked him out on the floor with a devastating clotheline ..King Booker tells Umaga to tag him, and The King is now in the ring !
He sits on Lashley and hits some big punches right to the face, it's all his frustration, Booker stands in the ring now and kicks the hell of out Lashley and celebrate a little....the fans hate that and boo him a lot !
King Booker whips Lashley into the ropes and catches him with a spinning heel kick. One more time Lashley is on the floor and Booker attacks him with a kneedrop to the face, this must be painful...King Booker is happy with himself, and now he chokes his opponent, the referee counts to four, and Booker stops , but he does it again, the referee one more time tells him to stop unless he wants to be disqualified...
Booker stops now, and goes to tag Umaga...
Umaga is in the ring, he throws Lashley into the corner, uses some hard chops to the chest;.and goes to the opposite corner, he seems to be ready for an avalanche...Umaga euns but Lashley escapes and the samoan bulldozer hits the ring post with his head...and Lashley knocks him down with a powerful spinebuster !
The fans pop for that. Lashley is ready to continue his domination but Santino Marella nows wants Lashley to tag him...Lashley seems reluctant, but Marella insists and finally Lashley makes the tag to the former intercontinental champion...
Marella is in the ring, he kicks Umaga in the stomach, and goes to Booker, punches him too and Booker falls on the outside ! Santino taunts Umaga. He grabs him by the hair , gets him up , runs into the ropes and lou thesz presses him, ala Stone cold, Marella is on fire, Umaga can't answer, Marella gets him up one more time, and hits a beautiful neckbreaker, he makes the cover.......1.........2.........no ! Umaga kicks out ! Umaga is surprised but he wants to end that match, he goes to the top rope , Umaga recovers, and marella flies....what's that move? A flyong bulldog ? Whatever the name is, the move is really effective, one more time Umaga is on the floor, and Marella goes to cover him.........1.............2...........but this time King Booker breaks the move ! The referee tells him to go back to his corner, but he just can't as Lashley assaults him one more, the two brawl in the middle of the ring, the referee tries to separate them, and Marella doesnt know what to do...
He goes to the top rope one more time, he wants to do his move twice...he's flying....But not this time !
Umaga catches and hits a great sidewalk slam !!! Marella is on the floor this time, and Umaga is ready for the samoan Spike...He waits for Marella....
On the other side, Booker and Lashley are still fighting, The referee threatens them to stop the match, Marella recovers, he's able to stand...But Umaga hits the Samoan Spike !! he makes the cover, and this time Booker leaves the ring, and the referee goes to make the count...1..........2.............3 !!
it's a victory for Umaga over marella...again ! Lashley and Booker are fighting outside the ring now, and some road agents have to show up to separate them, and King Booker leaves via the crowd !!
Umaga leaves too, and Lashley gos to the ring to see if Marella ok...Lashley stands in the ring, but one more time, he didn't beat King Booker...

Winners of this match : Umaga and King Booker at 11.58

-------We see a video recap of what happened at The Great American Bash, the main event, Randy Orton retains his WWE Championship over John Cena. Cena gave the hell of a performance, he even locked Orton into the STFU, but it wasn't enough, Orton made the cover after an RKO....-------

Randy Orton's music hits in the arena and the WWE Champion shows up in a expensive suit and goes to the ring...The fans just hate that guy, and the most he's booed , the happiest he is !

Randy Orton : One more time....( he looks at the crowd who boos him )...One more time, I said the truth. I said that I was going to defeat John Cena at The Bash and I defeated him. All you people booed him when I said that, but now, you have no choice but to admit that I'm a very big deal...
ok , you can all boo me, I don't care as long as I hold this ( shows the belt )...I'm still the WWE Champion, and I'm gonna stay for a very long time so you'd better get used to it people...
I won my championship in a dangerous 5 men match, I defeated the best in this business right now, and then I defeated John Cena, the former champion. Who can I fight more to prove that I'm a gift to earth ?!
Look, I'm the champion, I'm smart,Im' young, I'm so good looking, I'm rich...What do I need more ?!
Nobody can't compete with me right now ! The officials will have a tough job to find me a correct opponent to defend my title, because I just don't see who can face me and have a chance to beat me right now... ( the crowd is chanting « hhh » )
Who are you talking about ? Triple H ? The man on the sideline ? The man i put out of business at New Year's revolution with Edge, the World Heavyweight Champion ! This is a joke or what ?
I haven't to fear that men, he belongs to the past now, I'm the future of this business, and I think that for all my accomplishements, I should inducted into the Hall of Fame this year, really !

( Shane McMahon 's music hits and the Raw GM shows up on the stage )

Orton : What you doing here Shane, this is my time to celebrate, unless you are here to name the number one contender...

Shane : Well, actually, I 'm !

Orton : I don't know who you might name number contender really, I have no confidence in your skills as a GM...Anyway, I'm ready to fight anybody, tell me , I'm sure this guy is not in my league

Shane : you may say that nobody is in your league Randy, but I think some people are really...But someone asked me to give him that title match, and I just couldn't refuse, he's a good friend of mine and as a business man this is going to create some ratings, and maybe some great moments...

Orton : Great moments? Ratings ? C'mon, who it is ??

Shane : Don't you remember that someone hate you for a long time, someone you fought with not so long ago?

Orton : Don't tell me it is Cena, again ?

Shane : No it isn't...Someone who promised you hell a few weeks ago...

Orton : What ? It is..

Shane : Someone who booked you in a match last week with Terry Funk ...

Orton : Foley !!! ( The crowd pops strong for this )

Shane :No Foley, but the time as come.Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the number one contender to the WWE Championship at Summerslam......MANKIND !!!!

( The crowd in on his feet, the bizarre music hits and Mankind comes to the ring with a strange ring attire and the mask....)

Randy Orton can't believe it, Mankind is in the ring, the two start to brawl but quickly takes the advantage , he punches Orton, and he applies the mandible claw !!! That's absolutely great, Orton quickly passes out, Makind is in the ring, his music hits one more time and he takes the WWE Championship like a baby...!!What a moment ! And what a match it's gonna be !!!

---------- commercial break------------

Back again, still in the ring, Shane and Stephanie Mcmahon are here with a federal agent.and a lot of policemen..

Steph : WWE fans, this moment is really weird because the name of my father's murderer will be announced. But don't misunderstand it, we don't do that to make some fun or some entertainement out of that.
But so many things have been written on our superstars, all the medias in the World write or claim that our superstars are so bad that obviously the killer is one of them..
I just can't believe it, that's why we had the DNA tests with all the WWE superstars and officials, including Shane and myself and on the other side the federals have been searching on their folders who it could be.

Shane : You're true Steph, tonight is so emotional for us all. We need to know who could be that human being, who could be the man who killed our father
. Who could hate our father so much ? Finally tonight, all the questions will be answered, and I thank the federals so much for finally finding who that humain being it could be...

Steph : Shane, I guess it's time....( staring at the federal agent )...come one, announce us who killed our father ?

( Shane and Steph hold each other hands and seem really emotional...)

Federal : I have a problem with what you just said. Because there is no mistake, the DNA test is 100% secure, and it appears that the murderer is a WWE Superstar !

( Steph explodes in tears, Shane just can't believe it )

Shane : What the hell ? It's impossible ! We know that my father had some troubles with a few superstars but one of them killed him !
It's Lashley, I know it's him, Booker was true, tell me it is Lashley, ( looking at the stage ) C'mon Lashley, be a man you coward, come here and say you did..

Federal : One more time I'm sorry, but Mr Lashley is not the murderer of your father...

Shane : It should be a mistake, we didnt find any part of My father's body, the DNA found into the limo is not enough, but I'm sure now, Lashley , I'm gonna kill you !!

Federal : No Mr Mcmahon, Mr Lashley is definitely not the murderer of your father..

Steph : Calm down Shane, please, come on agent, just tell us, it's too hard to wait...

Federal : So, the man who killed your father is WWE Superstar...............Mr Kennedy !!

( The crowd is in total shock, Stephanie passes out, and Shane is speechless, he's going to pass out too....But suddenly Mr Kennedy's theme hits and he appears on the stage and goes to the ring !!
Shane Mcmahon can't wait he runs to him..but no ! The policemen hold Shane back, he's one fire, those 6 or 7 men may be not enough....Mr Kennedy shows up in the ring ...

Federal agent : Please men, would you arrest him !

Shane : No ! No ! Wait a minute ( he tries to fight the policemen to attack Kennedy ) ...Please, give him a mic' and let him tell us why he did that...( The federal agent accepts )

Kennedy : you'd better calm down Shane, If you try to attack me, I won't say anything....
good...But I really have nothing to say about that....I did what I've been told to do...

Federal Agent : Who was it ? Can you prove it ?

Kennedy
: Of course I can...this person is here tonight....( Kennedy looks at the titantron but nobody's comin...)

Federal : come one, this is over, policemen , would you arrest this man...

( The policemen go to kennedy and handcop him, but Kennedy is still smiling...Shane is crying !!!)

....But.....What it is.......it's The Music .......it's VINCE MCMAHON !!! That's incredible, Mr Mcmahon's music hits,and himself shows up ! He's on the stage, he's smiling, and..........he's alive !!!!
Nobody can't believe it, what's happening right here ?? Shane is in shock, he can't believe it, Steph who just has recovered, passes out one more time, the federal agent and the policemen are in shock.....
and Mr Mcmahon still smiles and say nothing....

And the show ends on that incredible moment !!!!!

-------- ---------------------------

Quick results :

London and Kendrick def. The highlanders in a non title match
Snitsky def. Eugene
Jamie Noble def. Jeff Hardy
Umaga and king Booker def. Santino Marella and Lashley

21bskdz.jpg

WWE Summerslam 2007 card :

WWE Championship :
Randy Orton © vs Mankind

- The return of triple H​

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Oh my god, i only read the ending but what a suprise.