WWE : After The limo explosion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Um, slow down with the eps a bit man, let people review them. I dont think you are aloud to use Benoit either unless this is set in 2006 or something but if this is after the limoexplosion, I belive the limo explosion & Benoit tragedy were in the same week so... anyway Vengeance is your best show by far. Check out WWE: Big Time

moiversion1

Reaction score
I dont think you are aloud to use Benoit either unless this is set in 2006

Yes but just like I said, I wrote my BTB before the tragedy happened, I kept Chris Benoit in his current storyline, but I make it official, the great american bash will his last show.

I did a BTB similar to this around the time it actually happened, and I think I actually like yours better. I stopped because I didn't have the time, but I hope you continue with this.

Thank you, I've already booked 4 years of this BTB, I will continue it, and actually the storylines will be more interesting in a few weeks..that's also the reason why i post a lot of shows, but i will slow down if people want to review it..

Vengeance is your best show by far

Thanks for the feedback, I try to be better each time

moiversion1

Reaction score
wwe_logo.gif

Raw Preview

Yesterday night, was a tough night for the Raw champions...Melina has been defeated by the new and improved Candice Michelle...Santino Marella has kept his intercontinental championship but he probably has been the most brutalized wrestler to ever win a match, Umaga destroyed him and got disqualified, will the Miracle from Milan be there for this Raw, lots of people have doubts...

But the highlight of the night was the victory of Randy Orton, the now 2 time WWE champion won his match after, one of the most effective move in the business today, the RKO on Mick Foley.
This match has been tough and brutal, and Orton survived it..but the most scary thing was probably to see Snitsky attack on John Cena..He made him bleed and threw him into the announcers table, Cena was left unconscious and have been sent to the hospital after the show, nobody knows if the former WWE champ will be here tonight..

And what about Snitsky ? This guy has been drafted from ECW but hasn't been seen on Raw since, will he be here tonight, will he explain his vicious attack ?
We only know that Randy Orton decided to celebrate his title win with the fans tonight, it should be an interesting party..

We have been told also, that Teddy Long and Eric Bischoff will be on Raw too, to be candidates to the Raw GM job, they will meet Shane and Stephanie McMahon...Talking of McMahons, will the federals have more news on the tragedy that hit the McMahon family ? Accident, murder??

All this and much more, tonight on RAW !!

* Raw will be posted on Sunday night I think, as I'm not here on week ends

moiversion1

Reaction score
raw39.jpg

Monday, June 25th
San Antonio, Texas

The shows starts with a recap video of yesterday night Vengeance, we see the highligts, the punition to Marella, The injury of Cena, and the title win of Randy Orton !
We go immediatly in the locker room where we can see Shane and Stephanie McMahon accompagned by Teddy Long and Eric Bischoff.

Stef : Hello Gentlemen, You should know that if you are here, that means that you are some very good candidates to the GM job we offer.
We received so many letters, phone calls of past wrestlers or managers, that was incredible, but we decided to meet you for different reasons.

Shane : Stef is true. We all know the great job you made on Smackdown Teddy, the ratings have raised, our viewers were very satisfied with the product we absolutely had nothing against you.
But to be honest, the bad point is that you left Smackdown...For love. We don't know if we can trust you now. GM is a tough job, and there is no need of people like that..

Long : Don't worry Shane, you said it, I was a great GM on Smackdown, i gave a style to friday nights, i booked so many great matches, and i had the respect of the wrestlers in the locker room, i earned it. I want to do the same on RAw, of couse, love is one reason, but i'm a professional too, this is a good move for my career..

Stef : Thank you TEddy. NOw Eric, maybe you have been surprised we picked you. I personnally don't like you, you are a bad human being, but you're a great showman.
You have been the only one on his earth to compete my father..And just for this, you need to be here..

Bischoff : You said it Steph, I need to be the new Raw GM, oh no...Raw needs me to be its GM...I just want you to remember something, who wreated a type of match like the war games ? who created a type of match like the Elimination chamber ?
ME..! I make money, shocking moments, and Raw needs shocking moments !

Shane : ok guys, we have a surprise for you tonight...We give you the power to book One and only one match tonight for RAW...What match do you decide ? It should be entertaining, you have the power !

Long : Well, it is tough, i want to make the best decision...As far as I'm concerned, who is called the WWE Champion , is the best in WWE, so I want Randy Orton to be in the ring tonight...with another guy who was in the match yesterday night...bobby Lashley !!!! But of course it got to be a non title match..

Steph : Well done, i think we have our main event...Eric what match do you want to book ?

Bischoff : that's not fair, i should have had the first choice....wait a minute...I create controversy and money..
so you know what, tonight it's gonna be , Viscera versus.......Teddy LOng !! ahahahha, I'm the best !!

( Long seems disgusted, Bischoff so happy )

-----commercial break-------------------

We have an exclusive video : we see John Cena being sent to hospital yesterday night after the show.
Blood has been found in Cena's Kidney, no further information yet , he also has a severe concussion, he's not scheduled to appear tonight.

TAG TEAM MATCH
WORLD'S GREATEST TAG TEAM vs THE HIGHLANDERS

- Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch were at the announce table.
- Short and interesting match, both teams have a different style. The scottish dominated the early match with their power , but quickly Haas and Benjamin regained advantage with their incredible technique.
- At one point, after escaping from a clotheline, Benjamin superkicked Rory, who was suplexed by Haas for the pin after that.
- After the match The hardyz ran to the announce table to attack the tag team champions, it's a brawl at ringside...But Haas and Benjamin came to help the champions...and The Highlanders helped the Hardyz, It needed a lot of road agents to stop this !

Winners of this match The world's greatest tag team at 8.22

---------------------------------------------

We are backstage with TEddy Long and Kristal Marshall.
She's almost crying because his man will have to face Viscera in a few seconds. Long tells her to not worry, he'll probably get his ass kicked, but he will be alive...he hopes so.
He also says that he really have good hopes to be the raw GM, his smackdown experience plays for him...Then a road agent tells him it's time to go to the ring...they hug and kiss...And Teddy asked Kristal to not come to the ring, we don't know what could happen...

SINGLE MATCH. ERIC BISCHOFF CHOICE;
VISCERA VS THEODORE LONG

- at the beginning of the match, Teddy seemed to be really scared but he wanted to show he's a man and punched Viscera who didnt move and he even laughed.
- Long wanted to do it again, but the big man blocked his attempt and knocked him out wth a headbutt.
- obvisouly it has been a total squash, the match was really short...
- Viscera showed the world all his repertoire : Samoan drop, Elbow Drop, splash...victory...Teddy Long lost this match.
-Kristal ran to the ring to see if her boyfriend was ok...but she made a mistake...Viscera saw her. The love machine seemed to be excited and he grabbed her by the hair.
- Viscera wanted to kiss her, Long was knocked out, he couldnt help his babylove..But :
- Santino Marella came to the ring to help Kristal...He took a chair and threw Big Vis out of the ring ! Kristal thanked him so much...
- Marella was not in a good shape after te beating he took yesterfay night, thanks to Umaga.

Winner of this match : VIscera at 1.01

--------commercial break-----------------

We are backstage with Estrada and Umaga in their locker room..

Estrada : Listen to me Umaga..What you did yesterday night to Marella was great, you broke him in half, and did you see his face today ? he's ugly, and i know you could have donc more to him if the officials didn't come to help him..

Umaga :baaaaaahahrhfldmmmhouhjsdg,sdlgj

Estrada : I know you're frustrated because you want a complete revenge...But listen to me...You need to take this intercontinental title from him...
You have to not be disqualified...It's easy , you win the match...and after and only after, you destroy him, aha !
Wait a second, i have an idea...to not be disqualified, it's easy, we have to wrestle in a non disqualification match...The idiot from Milan won't refuse this, he's too proud...

Umaga ( kicks his in the wall ) houuuugjaaaaakfkkfkaaaaaaaaaa

Estrada: I know you would agree with me...ahaha

-------------------------------------------

SINGLE MATCH
VICTORIA VS KATIE LEE

-Everybody remembers Katie Lee, the raw newest diva. She came to help Mickie James and Candice Michelle last week, when thetwo divas were attacked by melina, Jilian and Victoria.
- She even Knocked out Melina on the floor with a vicious Kat Nap..a spinning neckbreaker
- Victoria was the first in action, she appeared to have more experience, the former women's champion threw a few chops, kicked her in the stomach and even hit a german suplex, but it was only a nearfall.
- Later in the match, katie made a come back, Victoria couldnt believe her eyes, katie used some powerful moves, she got a nearfall after a back breaker and a fisherman carry drop.
- katie had now the control of the match, Victoria was overpowered, even she almost won the match aftea roll-up, but Katie was too fast.
- This match has become a squash,the crowd was impressed with the newcomer.
- Finally, Katie ended the match with her impressing Kat Nap.
- After the match, Melina ran to the ring to attack Katie, it was a 2 on 1 until Mickie James made the save, And just like last week...Jilian and women's champion Candice came to fight too...it's a big brawl !!

Winner of this match : Katie Lee at 11.40

---commercial break-------------------------

A announce is made. We see four federals in a press conference, they say that nothing has been found in the limo yet.
But there are some strange things that can't be revealed today.Plus,all the accusations of murder are taken very serioulsy. They can"t deny any possibility on this affair...
They have to continue their investigation, and they will try their best to find the truth on what happened..

Backstage now, We see MR Kennedy who leaves Randy Orton's locker room..he sees the Hardy boyz and confront them...

Kennedy: hey I was just in Orton's locker room to drink some champaign..you know, the man who won the WWE championship yesterday...Oh sorry, i shoudn't talk about that..you lost to the cow boys for the tag team championships , oops....

Matt: Easy, but at least we had a chmpionship match ! And if you have a problem wih us , just go to the ring with the one of us, and you'll see if we are that easy to beat..

Kennedy : I didn't say that you were easy to beat..I said you lost to 2 cow boys ahahaha...Raw is a strange Show, but i love it,lots of freaks, lots of guys who think they are great...everybody knows that there is only one great man on Raw...the future of this business....
.MISterrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedy..........kennedy !!!

( Kennedy continues to walk...The hardyz are laughing out of him , Kennedy meets then Jamie Noble )

Kennedy : Hey, Noble one of the other draftees..how are you ?

noble : I'm..

Kennedy : I don't care if you're good or not..let me tell you one thing..The best draftee...the future of this business is..

Noble : I know...You, Mr Kennedy

Kennedy : You're surprising me, maybe you can see the potentiel in me...You know what ? I saw that in RAw, i'm not really appreciated, everybody wants to beat me...and i'm sure it's the same for you...
Every draftee is a target here...I think you should stay together for some time...just to protect our personal interest..

Noble : Of course, with you and me, nobody will be able to beat us ahaha

-----commercial break-------------------

NON TITLE MATCH
RANDY ORTON VS BOBBY LASHLEY

-This crowd was red hot for this match. Lashley was really over, Randy Orton had great heat, More than ever, he showed his title to the crowd, he's booed wildly...The WWE Champion took a micro :

Orton : I knew that you people were jealous of me, but you should recognize my greatness. Last week I defeated 4 other mn to win this !
I'm the new WWE Champion, and tonight, I'm not in the mood. It should have been a Randy Orton appreciation night.
i cant believe nobody, except Mr Kennedy, came to me today to congratulate me. I think you prefer to cheer the man in font of me, Lashley..( the crowd cheers )
you also prefer cheer the guy that has been injured yesterday night by Snitsky, John Cena ( the crowd goes nuts )
You're not wrestling fans guys. I'm far better than these two guys, i pinned Foley the slef called Hardcore Legend...Nobody can beat me, not you Lashley, not Cena, Nobody !
But tonight, I have to wrestle against you Lashley, thanks to Teddy Long, and i'm sorry to say that but you're going to lose man. i'm a one man dinasty, and there is nothing you can do about it.
( The crowd boos Orton, and now the match starts )

-The beginning of the match showed that Orton wasnt ready to fight tonight, Lashley is on fire, he easily overpowered his opponent.
- Lashley hit some hard clotheline, a beautiful belly to belly suplex, Orton had no offence yet !
- Lashley was close to win the match, he locked the WWE Champion into the torture rack.
- Orton didnt give up, and Lashley let him fall on the floor. The crowd cheered him, and Orton used that moment to leave the ring and started to go to the back. The fans didnt like that.
- Lashley ran to him, and the two brawled outside the ring, and Orton took the advantage with a thumb to the eyes of his opponent.
- Orton threw Lashley back in the ring, and started his slow domination. He used several headlocks to make Lashley submit, but that wasnt enough.
- Orton jit a standing dropkick to Lashley's face and he got a nearfall.
- The legend killer used his painful european uppercuts and tried the RKO, but Lashley blocked it and threw his opponent over the top rope.
- Orton was recovering outside, but in a wonderful moment, Lashley ran between the ropes and flought directly to Orton's body !! The fans cheered that move a lot !
- Back in the ring, Lashley was still dominating, he used all the suplexes repertoire. He first got a two count after a t-bone suplex. He then hit a belly to belly, that also got a two count.
- Last suplex attempt : the one marmed vertical suplex ! Lashley was just great tonight. But one more time that wasnt enough to make the cover.
- Lashley was in the corner, he was ready for the spear...The fans were on their feet
- Orton was on his feet now too, Lashley an to him, but Orton escaped from the spear and hit an inveed headlock backbreaker...
- Both men were on the floor, Orton was the first to recover, Lashley was close, and Orton hit an elevated DDT, that got a two count.
- Orton was in control he did the sign of the RKO, he was ready like a wild animal...but when Lashley was on hi feet, the former ECW Champion escaped from the finisher move and hit a DDT !
- One more time, Lashley was ready for the spear....But King Booker appeared on the stage with a mic' :
- The King started to chant " Murderer, Murderer !" at Lashley. The crowd booed this a lot, Lashley was mad !
- He wanted to run to fight with Booker but from nowhere Orton caught him with a RKO. He made the cover. 1-2-3 !!
- Orton won this match, King Booker was laughing, and The champion celebrated that. He stole that victory !

Winner of this match : Randy Orton at 20.46

-But There was no time to celebrate for Randy, the crowd is on his feet...
" my time is now" hits in the arena, and John Cena is comin' !! The crowd goes nuts !
-He's in a very bad shape, he doesn't walk well, his kidney seems to hurt him and he takes a mic' wile the crowd chants his name :

Cena : You know Orton, I've been through something really strange yesterday night...jut like after a car crash...
I don't remember what happened ver well...It was too painful....
Snitsky is brutal, I don't know why he attacked me but he can be damn sure that im gonna take my revenge..

Orton : that's cool Cena, I don't care if you want to fight Snitsky, or if he wants to kill you, this is not my problem. I'm the WWE Champion and i have no time to talk with you,so get out and let me celebrate..

Cena : Oh you didn't understand Orton...I'm here for the WWE Championship...Snitsky or not Snitsky this Championship is like a part of me...I wanna it back around my chest...

Orton : Sorry Cena, Fighting you is not on my mind..you'll have to wait to become a contender, nobody is in my league

Cena : Well, i Think you have no choice...I have a rematch clause...So at Great American Bash, it's gonna be Randy Orton vs John Cena for the WWE Championship !!!

Orton : Are you sure ???
Look behind you....

( Snitsky is behind Cena and brutally attacks him one more time !!!! The road agents come to help Cena...But it's too late...Snitsky has chokeslammed him through the stage !!!!

the fans are screaming...this is an horror..Cena is out of business...Snitsky is smiling again....Orton is celebrating his title....incredible, Cena has been decimated!!!!

Quick results :

- The world's greatest tag team def. the highlanders
- Viscera def. Teddy Long
- katie Lee def. Victoria
- Randy Orton def. bobby Lashley in a non-title match.

wwerko619

Reaction score
BM: Randy Orton .vs. Bobby Lashley

WM: Viscera .vs. Teddy Long.....dont like it..I dont know why?

BP: Shane, Steph, Long and Bishoff

WP: n/a

AI: Good show, Randy Orton beat Lashley....saw it coming.

moiversion1

Reaction score
wwe_logo.gif

ECW on Sci-Fi Preview

Last sunday Chris Benoit retained his ECW championship in a great match. All the athletes gave all what they had to try to win this match but the Wolverine was the best that night and showed why he's the ECW champion...Will the losers have something to say about that ? Who will deserve to be the number one contender ?

At Vengeance, we saw in the title match, CM Punk getting splashed into an announce table by Elijah Burke, Is the straightedge superstar ok ? We know that Punk will be here this tuesday for the show, and everbody hope he will be able to compete..

Nobody knows who will book the matches on this show..But we know that DUSTY RHODES will be in town to meet Shane McMahon, he's candidate to the GM job...The Coach, last week, claimed that he was going to be the GM, he shouldn't be happy with that...

Talking of the Coach, last week, we also witnessed a strange discussion with him and Nitro, they promised to help each other to change the face of ECW, young Kenny Dykstra joined them after...Do they have a plan ? What did they mean when they said " chance the face of ECW " ?

Mike Knox made his return, and nothing has changed for him.He's still angry, and wants revenge on his ex girlfriend Kelly, fortunely The Sandman scared Knox and protected the diva..Will Knox be angry with the Sandman now ?

No match have been announced yet, but don't miss this show, At every second we also could learn something about the now called Mr Mcmahon mystery..

All this and much more on ECW On Sci-Fi !!

MJ807

Reaction score
Great preview I'm looking foward to the show and seeing who becomes the GM.

moiversion1

Reaction score
ecwlogo4.gif

Tuesday, June 26th
Cincinati, Ohio.

The show immediatly starts with Chris Benoit comin' to the ring with his ECW Championship..The crowd gives him a great standing ovation, he celebrates with the fans and takes a mic'..

-You know, this past sunday has been one of my best day in my life..Not only I retained the ECW Championship but I did it in a fatal 4 four way, and against 3 great opponents...These 3 guys are incredible, they are the future of this business, i'm gonna have to work hard if i don't wanna be put out of business by them..
I wanted to thank them for giving me a strong oposition this sunday and for helping me to become one more time a beast in the ring !
I also wanted to thank you people !
Your support has been so great..Actually, this past sunday , and last week , when I won this championship, I can say that YOU win the championship too...I was amazed when i heard the reactions you gave to me, that gave me so much strenght, that gave me the force to go to the top !
Now, I'm on the top of the mountain, and it's gonna be real hard to take this title from my waist.
I wanna accept every challenge, every guy comin' from the locker room...I don't fear anybody but even I repect everybody.
I wanna be a fighting champion, i want to compete, to face new guys, and always try to improve...

(suddenly Johnny Nitro's theme hits, and he comes to the stage with Kenny...)

Nitro : Bla..bla...blaaaaaaa !!
Aren't you ashamed Benoit ?? Aren't you ashamed for taking the last 5 or 10 minutes of air times to say all that crap ?
(mocking and imitating Benoit ) Oh i thank the world, i thank my opponent, i thank my fans..You look like one of my friend in hollywood who received an oscar !!
You know what Benoit, I'm frustrated, because a guy like you is the ECW Champion !
I wasn't even inthe fatal 4 way, do you imagine ? How can you proclaim that you are the best in ECW right now, if you haven't defeated all the guys and especially me ??

Benoit : This is what I was saying Nitro , I'm ready for each in every challenge, if you and your little puppet are ready to fight,i want it too !!

Nitro : Oh no benoit, this is gonna be on my terms...
You made an impact on Burke, Corvon and Punk, But i'm not them...Kenny is better than them too..
You'd better be careful, soon you little belt will become just a dream in your mind...Because the title will be around our waist.

kenny : Benoit, you'd better train to face your biggest challenge ever..We are the new face of ECW..The new land of beauty and class...Look at yourself...
I don't even need to tell you that you're not a part of this new face !!

(Both guys laughs and leave the stage and Benoit leaves the ring after that, and received one more ovation )

---------Commercial Break-------------

SINGLE MATCH
TRINITY VS KELLY KELLY w/ Brooke and Layla

- The match wasn't very good but at least the crowd was behind Kelly.
- Trinity has not been seen in a long time in ECW and she looked a little rusty.
- Trinity was still better than kelly, she dominated her with some basic moves, but it was effective.
- trinity slamed kelly a lot, hit some clothelines, she choked her several times, Kelly has no real wrestling abilities..
Brooke an Layla were motivating Kelly. She made a little come back, she threw some chops, some kicks to the stomach, she tried a DDT but it wasnt very well done...
- Trinity took the advantage quickly and easily and was on the top rope, maybe she was ready for a splash but for he second week in a row Mike Knox came to the ring to meet Kelly Kelly
- He pushed Trinity over the top rope to the floor, causing Kelly's disqualification, but he didnt come here for that reason.
- Knox helped Kelly to recover, and when she was n a better shape, he ordered her to follow him and to become one more time his girlfriend.
- She refused once again and started to cry..
- Brooke and Layla tried to tell Knox to get away but they were scared,and he didnt care.
- Knox was ready to force kelly to follow him, but for the second week in a row, The Sandman appeared via the crowd, Mike Knox saw him and quickly leave the ring...alone !
- Kelly was still crying on the ring, Brooke and Layla were helping her, and the Sandman celebrated with the crowd and obviously with his beers !

Trinity via Disqualification at 4.23

-----------------------------------------

Now we are Backstage in Shane McMahon's office with the American Dream...Dusty Rhodes, this week's candidate to the GM job !!

Shane : Well Dusty, I really admire you for your wrestling career and all your accomplishments..But this time this is a little bit different..You need to be a great booker to have this job..

Rhodes : I know that kid, I know that i need to spice up the show every week to be a good GM, this is what i want, i have so many ideas to make this show even better !!

Shane : Tell me more 'bout that...

Rhodes : It's simple, From now, ECW needs to compete with Raw and Smackdown...
Raw is special because there are so much star power in there..
Smackdown is great because there are great main eventers, good cruiserweights..probably the best pure wrestling show...
But ECW is not identified like this...

Shane : It's extreme...

Rhodes : Don't kidding, The only extreme thing right here, is probably to make the boogeyman wrestle ahaha...Kidding...
There is nothing extreme anymore on this show, and I have many ideas for that

Shane : that sounds really interesting. What about the roster ?

Rhodes : This is a good roster. I prefer a short but effective one, more than a big but bad one ahaha..
Every guy in this locker room has potential, i just can't wait to have the chance to book them and to try to help them in their careers because the booking thing is not all.

Shane : What do you mean ?

Rhodes : i mean that I will be here to talk to the wrestlers..To give them advices if they want to..
To try to help them with their careers, with their mic abilities, with their ring work, every thing !!

Shane : Thank you Dusty, you seem to be very motivated, this is a pleasure. And last thing : Tonight : I give you the power to book one match in this show..Which one would it be ??

Rhodes : hmmm. I coud book a lot of great matches but I want a match that makes sense..
That's why i give the chance to Nitro and Kenny to fight Chris Benoit.
..With his tag team partner for the night....CM Punk !!

Shane : woo, great man !

----Commercial Break----------------

We are backstage one more time, this time with jonathan Coachman who is holding a press conference ...
We can hear :

When I'll be the GM everything will change..I will say goodbye to the freaks that disturb our real wrestlers !
Guys like Johnny Nitro and kenny Dystra needs to be protected, they are the real future of this brand...
When I'll be the Feneral Manager , the word "exteme" won't be alowed anymore, we'll find another name for this show, a name that won't be the Shame of wwe, just like ECW was until now !
When I'll be the GM, there will .....

But the Coach just can't finish his sentence, because Tommy Dreamer is comin' to him...
He chokes him against the wall and says :

" If you try to change just one thing in this show, I promise you won't be able to talk for the rest of your life !! ( Coachman is so scared..every journalists are shooting this moment )
Are you listen to me piece of S*** ??
We are not freaks, we are extreme, we made this company famous, and worked so hard to entertain our fans, we put our bodies on the line, we have shorted our lives just to entertain people..
Because it's our passion, it is not what we do, this is what we are !!
And people like you are dangerous..If you don't like ECW, leave it....This is the last time, I tell you this Coach..

( dreamer leaves...Coach is still in shock and tells the journalists he's not in the mood anymore )

------------------------------------------

SINGLE MATCH
THE BOOGEYMAN VS ALEX MARVEZ

- The Boogeyman's entrance has been very entertaining, this guy was still over with the fans and his oponent for the night seemed to be so impressed and really scared
- Boogeyman played some mind games before starting the match, he ate some worms and threw some into the crowd. Alex Marvez used that moment to attack him and start the match.
- Marvez used all the offenses he had, he tried different clothelines, punches and kicks, shoulder tackles, headbutts, right to the face, but nothing was effective, The Boogeyman didnt move and he was...smiling !
- The boogeyman decided to attack and he let no chance to his opponent, he started with a clotheline, a scoop slam, a vertical suplex, a neckbreaker..
- Marvez was already knocked out and Boogeyman wanted more fun...He hit the choke bomb for the victory.
- After the match, Boogeyman made Marvez eat some worms to the fans delight. He celebrated one more time and left the ring...
- This guy could really make an impact on ECW

Winner of this match : The Boogeyman at 3.50

------------commercial break-------------------

We are in the parking lot now with Elijah Burke who is complaining to the officials.
HE says that he should have been named number one contender because he's the one that stole the show at Vengeance. He's the one who splashed CM Punk through the announcer table...
He also says that he's sure that why he hasn't been chosen, it's because he's black ! The officials strongly react to that, they say this is not the truth...Nobody is racist in WWE and they'll try to book a re match fo him as soon as possible..
Elijah Burke is happy with that answer and goes to drink a cofee.
He wants to insert a coin into the machine...But his wallet has desapeared...
Burke is angry, he doesnt know where he lost it...
he leaves the place to search for his precious wallet !!.....
A few seconds later...Cryme Tyme appears...and JTG asks Shad if he wants a coffee because he " found" a wallet ...and Both starts to laugh loudly !!
We know now, where is Burke's wallet !!

--------------------------------------------------

Now in the training room...We see Chris Benoit and CM Punk together.
Benoit aks if CM is ok ,he answers that if he still feels pain since the splash he received at Vengeance, CM answers that he's ok and benoit doesn't need to worry...They prepare for their match against the team of Nitro and Kenny....CM stares benoit and says :

" You know, Chris , I prefer to wrestler alone, I'm no really an ideal tag team partner..
But tonight, I can say this is an honor for me to team up with you. You have been one of my heroes over the years, and this is a great moment for me...
But I also have to say that the most important for me right now, is not honor, it is what you have around your waist...
I still want the ECW championship, And I will do all what it takes to be the number one contender one more time, and this time, take this title from you..

Benoit : I wouldn't have considered you the future of this business if you didn't say this to me...I know yo want this title more than anything else in the world...
I hope you'll be the number one contender, and i want a one on one match with you, but right now, let's go and let's kick their A listers ass !

RAW REBOUND

We take another look at the last raw's controversial ending. It was the end of the match Randy Orton-Bobby Lashley

- Orton was in control he did the sign of the RKO, he was ready like a wild animal...but when Lashley was on hi feet, the former ECW Champion escaped from the finisher move and hit a DDT !
- One more time, Lashley was ready for the spear....But King Booker appeared on the stage with a mic' :
- The King started to chant " Murderer, Murderer !" at Lashley. The crowd booed this a lot, Lashley was mad !
- He wanted to run to fight with Booker but from nowhere Orton caught him with a RKO. He made the cover. 1-2-3 !!
- Orton won this match, King Booker was laughing, and The champion celebrated that. He stole that victory !

We see now John Cena after the match, who appeared to be injured ( thanks to Snitsky ) to challene Orton to a rematch for the WWE Championship.

Cena : You know Orton, I've been through something really strange yesterday night...jut like after a car crash...
I don't remember what happened ver well...It was too painful....
Snitsky is brutal, I don't know why he attacked me but he can be damn sure that im gonna take my revenge..

Orton : that's cool Cena, I don't care if you want to fight Snitsky, or if he wants to kill you, this is not my problem. I'm the WWE Champion and i have no time to talk with you,so get out and let me celebrate..

Cena : Oh you didn't understand Orton...I'm here for the WWE Championship...Snitsky or not Snitsky this Championship is like a part of me...I wanna it back around my chest...

Orton : Sorry Cena, Fighting you is not on my mind..you'll have to wait to become a contender, nobody is in my league

Cena : Well, i Think you have no choice...I have a rematch clause...So at Great American Bash, it's gonna be Randy Orton vs John Cena for the WWE Championship !!!

Orton : Are you sure ???
Look behind you....

( Snitsky is behind Cena and brutally attacks him one more time !!!! The road agents come to help Cena...But it's too late...Snitsky has chokeslammed him through the stage !!!!
---------------------------------

TAG TEAM MATCH
CM PUNK and CHRIS BENOIT vs JOHNNY NITRO and KENNY DYKSTRA

-As expected, the crowd was hot for this match, CM Punk and benoit both received superstar reactions, Nitro and Kenny had good heat..
- The match started slowly, with a lot of mat work, Benoit dominated Kenny with his style, full of headlocks, leglocks, Benoit was way superior to kenny and the young A lister was angry with that, he immediatly made the tag to Nitro.
- Nitro was better with the mat work but Benoit was still better. Nitro changed his plan and attacked Benoit with a vicious thumb to the eye..And he gained the control of the match.
- Nitro was pretty impressive, he hit a beautiful moonsault , that got a nearfall. He also hit a crossbody on Benoit, but it wasnt enough to win this match...
- A bit later on, Dykstra was in the ring with CM Punk and young Kenny showed more abilities. He proved that he can be intense. He threw CM into the topes and caught him with a dropkick right to the face. He hit a legdrop but got only a two count.
- CM regained the advantage and started his show case. His kicks were impressive. He threw kenny into the corner and hit his great combo , the running kick into the stomach and into te face followed by a bulldog.
- CM then went to the top rope and he put his opponent on the floor with a high missile dropkick. Kenny kicked out at two.
- CM was ready for the GTS but Kenny saw it comin and rolled him up and hold his tights during the count. Kenny almost stole the match but Benoit broke the count.
- CM was still dominating but suddenly Kenny kicked him into CM's back, and Punk seemed to suffer a lot. He still felt the splash he received thanks to Elijah Burke at Vengeance night of champions...
- It was very painful for him and he made the hot tag to Benoit who cleaned house, he hit three consecutive german suplex on Kenny and threw him over the top rope, he also knocked Nitro to the floor with a headbutt.
- Benoit was ready for more action. Outside the ring Kenny took a steel chair and was ready to go back to the ring to use it on Benoit..
- Nitro recovered first and went back to the ring, just to be caught by the Sharpshooter...the fans were on their feet for that !
- Nitro was close to give up, he was ready to tap out, but Kenny went to the ring with his steel chair, he was ready to hit Benoit with hit, but CM Punk from nowhere came to Benoit's help and caught Kenny with the GTS...
- Dykstra was knocked out, Nitro had no choice but to tap...no !!
- In a shocking moment a masked man came to the ring with a steel chair and this time hit both CM Punk and Chris Benoit with it...
- The referee had no choice but to call for the disqualification...Nitro was in pain, but he recovered, The masked man and Nitro helped Kenny to recover. Kenny and Nitro didnt seem suprised by this masked man who turned to be.....
- THE MIZ !!! The fans totally booed that moment, The Miz came to help Nitro and Dykstra, and the three men celebrated to end this show in a real shocking moment !!

Winners of this match : Johnny Nitro and Kenny Dykstra at 20.03

Quick results :

- Trinity def. Kelly Kelly match via DQ
- The Boogeyman def. Alex Marvez
- Chris Benoit and CM Punk def. Johnny Nitro and Kenny Dykstra via DQ

edgehead09

Reaction score
BM: It is kinda hard to pick a best match since you do not write your matches out and you just make bullet points but if i had to say it would of been the Main Event

WM: The Boogeyman's match..The womans match had a little more to it that this match

BP: Tommy Dreamer...truly in character and i really felt the promo and could see it happening

WP: I would have to say that the Burke promo was not so hot...it is basically him coming up with reasons why he lost...you could of done much more with this

AC: I like the new ''New Breed" that you have if u want to call them a "new breed." But i also think Dusty should be the GM of ECW

moiversion1

Reaction score
wwe_logo.gif

Friday Night Smackdown Preview

This Smackdown promises to be unique...Last sunday has probably been the biggest upset in smackdown history...Edge retained his World Heavyweight Championship against Batista, who now can't have a title match as long as Edge is the champion. After the match we saw a devastated Batista, what whill happen this friday, how the beast will react to that ? Will he lay his revenge on somebody ??

Edge, the champion will probably want to show his happiness after this unexpected event..The cocky canadian will be here to see if a number one contender will be named..We have learnt that Stephanie McMahon will make an announce about the World title situation and about our next pay per view, The great American Bash..

At Vengeance, Ric Flair lost his US title match to MVP due to an back injury, will the nature boy be in a better shape, will he ask for a re match ?

Someone will make his debut, Carlito announced last week that this guy is "almost' better than him..This guy is Juanito, carlito's brother...Will the young brother show his skills on Smackdown, and how about his attitude ?

Also a new team will make his in ring debut..The Daltons, this team has been promoted on Smackdown for weeks, we'll finally see what they got.

All this and much more on Friday night Smackdown

John

whens part 2 coming up. its looking good. keep it up, i will be watching!

moiversion1

Reaction score
WWFSMKDN.jpg

Friday, June 29th
Cincinati, Ohio

The WWE fans in Ohio are hot tonight, Michael Cole and JBL welcome us to the show as long as Shane McMahon comes to the ring, to a good ovation...

Shane : Thank you very much people.
We have such a hard time at this moment for the reasons you know.
I,Shane McMahon, My sister Stephanie and my mother Linda, are so proud to see that you, the WWE fans support us more than ever ! I will never forget that, that means so much to us, thank you again people !! It is really appreciated !
And to show you our appreciation, we're gonna give you the best each in every night !
You know why I'm here, wwe.com revealed it yesterday, I'm here to announce something about the World Heavyweight championship...You all know that last sunday Edge retained the championship when he pinned Batista in the last chance match..
I'm sorry to say that, but officially Batista can't be a number one contender as long as Edge is the champ !
Now we need to have a number one contender..that's why we decided to hold a Gold Rush tournament and the winner of this tournament will get a World Heayweight title shot at our next pay per view The Great American Bash !
Look at the titantron..the matches will be :
1/4 finals :

-Ric Flair vs Finlay
-Mark henry vs kane
-Val Venis vs The great khali
-Chris Masters vs Carlito

And you guys are lucky because you will see 2 of these matches tonight..
First Val Venis will go one on one with the Great Khali and in the main event the World strongest man Mark Henry will square off with the big red monster Kane !!
Thank you people and have a good show !!

---------------commercial break-------------------

TAG TEAM MATCH
THE DALTONS vs MARK AND TODD FRENCH

This the the official debut of the Daltons, and they show how much they want to be dominant in the WWE.
Before the match Festus looked like a strange absent minded guy, but as soon as the bell rings he turns into an agressive, out of control wrestler..
Mark French strikes Jesse Dalton to start the match, but The Dalton kicks him in the stomach to reverse the momentum.
Mark French gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline and then, Jesse makes the tag to Feltus who runs over his opponent, he's very agressive..He squashes his opponent too in the ring corner with a clothelines and several punches..Festus then bodyslams his opponent.
Festus allows Mark French to tag his partner Todd, but this guy receives the exact same treatment, he's dominated.
Festus catches Todd with a shoulder tackle that sends the young guy to the mat.
Festus tags Jesse one more time, and Jesse immediatly hits a flying elbow to his opponent's face. He then turns him inside out with a beautiful clotheline.
Mark comes to the ring illegaly to help his partner, but Jesse catches him with a big kick right to the face, Festus comes to the ring too and throws Todd over the tope rope.
In the ring Mark French can barely stand, and the Daltons hit their finisher the Rocket Launcher ,which involves Jesse climbing the corner ropes then being launched by Festus on the opponent..Impressive match !

Winners of this match : The Daltons at 4.52

---------------------------------------------------

We are now backstage with the new interviewer Anastacia, with her guest : The world Heavyweight champion : Edge

Anastacia :Edge, what do you think about this goldrush tournament , is it a threat for you ?

Edge: Are you kidding me ? The only threat was Batista, now the 8 men who will compete in this tournament are just not good enough for the rated R superstar..

Anastacia : But you may have to face a legend like Ric Flair, A veteran like Finlay, a..

Edge : shut up, I just don't care, all i know is that I'm the champ, i beat Batista 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring, now, nobody is in my league, I'm the best, and my next step is to become THE all time greatest !

(Batista joined Edge on the interview zone )

Edge: get out of here, son of a b****, I beat you, you have nothing to do with me now, get out !

Batista: Hold on Edge, I know that i just can't compete with you in a title match as long as you're the champ...
But I still can make of your life a living hell !!!

Batista assaults Edge, and the 2 start to brawl in the interview zone, Anastacia quickly leaves ...
batista dominates this moment and he hits a hard spinebuster on the floor !!!! Edge doesn't move, Batista smiles..
but what ? He receives a vicious avalanche from Mark henry !!! Batista is knocked out too, and Mark henry screams : " We still have an unfinished business b****" !

---------------------------------------------------------

We are back in the ring for a one night only edition of the Carlito's cabana !

Carlito : Ladies and gentlemen, Carlito promised you last week , to bring you a new wrestler
- Ok, if I'd been told that this show would have been here in Ohio, i would have cancelled this, anyway- a wrestler who is as cool as me, a wrestler who is almost better than me, a wrestler with the potential to become one of the best in this industry, please welcome my brother....JUANITO !!
( A new theme song hits and the young wrestler comes to the ring )

eddie2zr7.png

Carlito : Hermanito, let me introduce to you the worst wrestling crowd ever !
You're not lucky, your debut could have been in great cities but I guess that's life...

Juanito : that's not cool ahah.

Carlito : you said it bro'.
Allright, Look at this guy people, he's the future of this business, he has a great body, every women will want him..he has great abilities..and his attitude is so cool..to make these people , you should talk hermano, they'll understand..

Juanito: I'm here for one and only reason. I just want to become the best. I want to win every matches, I want the people to respect me, I want the people to fear me...
If they don't, I will make them respect and fear me..

Carlito : esperas hermano..que pasa?? Are you angry or what ? keep cool !

Juanito : You see brother, I know that you're cooler than me, but I'm way more focused than you..When i want something, i don't waste time, I get it...

Carlito : hey hmm...hmm..OK...We haven't got time anymore bro...We need to go backstage...People...give a round of applause to my little brother, the future of business....Juanito !!

( the 2 brothers hug each other but Carlito seems a little nervous...)

---------commercial break--------------------

NON TITLE MATCH
Chavo Guerrero vs Jimmy Wang Yang

-This match has been booked after the Open Challenge at Vengeance. Yang and Guerrero were the 2 last contestants in the ring, Chavo won, but Yang has never been that close to win the cruiserweight championship.
Both men seems to be at the same level at the start of this match, the first to hit a good move is Yang with a Driven DDT, Chavo didnt see it comin'. Yang already makes the cover, but Chavo kicks out.
Yang doesnt waste time, he goes on the ring corner and hits a huge Flying cross body off the top rope! He makes the cover one more time, but Chavo is still here, what a match for Jimmy Wang, he wants to make an impact.
Yang gets up but Chavo catches him by the leg and locks him in a submission move...What a smart move !
Yang suffers but he doesnt tap, Chavo is movin', he now applies a headlock on Yang, who appears to be out of breath...but Chavo breaks the move by himself.
Chavo is behind Yang as he hits a spinning back kick, beautiful move...Yang is on his knees, Chavo runs between the ropes and hits a dropkick into his opponent's chest. Chavo makes the cover, but it wasnt enough.
Chavo is frustrated, he gets Yang up and hits a Tiger suplex followed by a hard back suplex, huge ! Chavo covers him up, but one more time, Yang is able to kick out.
Chavo goes to the top rope, he waits for his opponent, and as Yang recovers he catches him with a flying neckbreaker, yang falls on the floor. The fans are really into this match !
Yang is now semi knocked in the ring corner, Chavo runs but the japanese guy counters an avalanche with a boot right to the face..
Chavo s semi knocked out too, Yang screams and kicks him to the knee, in the stomach, to the shoulder and now to the head, what a serie of kicks...But Chavo is still not on the floor...Yang kicks him huge to the teeth !!! Chavo is now on the floor !
Yang goes for the moonsault, if it connects, the match is over...But Chavo moves at the last second, both men are now on the floor !
The referee counts to 8, but Chavo is the first to get up. He goes to the top rope, he's ready for a frog splash...But fells on the floor, what happens ??
Super Crazy came from nowhere to throw Chavo on the floor, remember, Crazy gave the hell of a performance at Vengeance, and now, he wants the title...
The referee has no choice but to call for the bell, Chavo wins this match by disqualification, but he just can't celebrate.
Super Crazy goes to te top rope and hits a frog splash on the champion...Yang recovers a hits his perfect moonsault, the fans love this moment !
Super Crazy and Jimmy Yang shake hands and both seem to say that they want the title !

The winner of this match : Chavo via Disqualification at 11.22

------------s----------------,-d,------------------------

We go back to the locker room where we can see MVP talking with Chris Masters..

MVP : Hey Chris, I hope you enjoy Smackdown..

Masters : No matter where I am, nobody can break the masterlock, last week when Kane interrupted me, I wasn't scared, I was just not ready to him, that's different. I know I can beat him anywhere, anytime, in the masterlock or in a wrestling match..

MVP : I just can't say, you know, i had a difficult story with this guy, he set me on fire on time, I still remember, i still do nightmares, i dont wanna talk about him..

Masters : I understand, let's talk about Ri Flair..You impressed me, you match with him at Vengeance was great, don't listen to the people who say that you won just because he's injured..

MVP : Yeah man..I'm the MVP of this show, nobody cant beat me too...This is a shame I have not been included into the Gold Rush tournament..

Masters : Why ? Even if I will win it anyway..

MVP : Not sure 'bout that bro'..I talked to Shane earlier, and he told me that i couldn't be in the tournament because I'm the reigning US Champion, I just have to concentrate of my title defenses..It doesn't matter, Soon, I'll be the champ..

Masters : You know what MVP, i promise you...As soon as I'm the champion, you're gonna be my first number one contender...

(Suddenly Val Venis comes to the locker room..)

Venis: Hello ladies...Oh my faut, It's just you MVP and Masters..But when i saw your pec Chris, it tought it was puppies ahah..

MVP : What do you want you freak??

Venis : Nothing at all man, I'm just preparing for my match with the Great Khali, I said it last week, the new Val Venis will make an impact on Smackdown...

MVP : The only persons in this locker room that you can make an impact on, are probably the young handicaped girls that came to see us for charity. But you're smart, this is good for you to come here, because after your match with Khali, you won 't be able to stand in a ring for a long long time...And you're lucky: with me, it could have been worst..

Venis : ahaha, The Big Valbowski will be huge tonight, you'd better watch my match..Kahli will feel my abilities ahaha....Balllin'

( Venis goes to the ring, leaving MVP and Masters...)

----We see Venis walking in the arena, to the ring, he seems concentrated---

GOLD RUSH TOURNAMENT ¼ FINALS
The Great Khali vs Val Venis

Venis wants to start the match strongly, he fires off some righ and left hands but Khali just doesnt move, Venis is surprised, he runs between the ropes and his a clotheline...But one more time, Khali doesnt move...
Venis does it again, but i's the same result, this guy doesnt feel pain.
Venis wants to do it a third time but Khali catches him with a chop to the head and Venis immedialty falls on the floor...
Khali puts his foot on Venis to make the cover 1........2.............!!! The fans are on their feet, Val Venis kicks out ! Nobody has seen that before, Khali can believe his eyes !
Khali gets Venis up, and hits a vicious headbutt, but this time Venis doesnt move, he's even smiling ! Khali gets frustrated, and Venis headbutts his opponent, Khali feels the pain right now...
Venis runs between the ropes and this time, sends his opponent to the mat with a clotheline ! The fans are really surprised with Val Venis tonight !
The Big Valbowski makes the cover, but Khali kicks out at the one count. Venis is surprised too.
Both men stand now,they exchange right hands, Khali takes the advantage, he's on fire now, Venis doesnt answer, and the Punjabi giant sends his opponent to the mat with a big boot.
Khali is laughing, he's gonna end this match, he's ready for the tree slam, he catches Venis by the neck...
But Venis tells the referee that something happens in the crowd..;The official look at the crowd, and Venis ues that moment to kick Khali in the gut, the fans are on their feet...Venis knocks Khali with a DDT !!
He now goes on the top rope, he's ready for the money shot....and it connects, Will Khali be able to kick out...
But Venis doesnt make the cover, he goes back to the top rope and hits another money shot, and this time he makes the cover 1.....2......3 !!
What an upset ! Val Venis defeated the Geat Khali, the crowd can't believe this, Val Venis celebrates that like a title win, The Big Valbowski defeated the Smackdown monster and advances to the semi finals of the gold rush tournament !!!

Winner of this match Advances to the 1/2 finals : Val Venis at 12.08

-------Before the commercial Break, Wiliam Regal joined Maria and invited her to be at ringside in his next tag team match, she accepted---------------

It is now time to be one more time educated, with the Matt Striker's Classroom ! The teacher comes to the decorated ring, the fans still don't like him at all...

Striker : Thank you people,I'm Matt Striker, your teacher !
it is great to see your appreciation..I know you dont really like me, but what I do is purely unselfish..
I want to educate you, to make you better..
I just cant imagine how hard you life must be ..I just cant imagine how hard it is to be an idiot..
Well, I'm here to give you, and to give the roster some valours..
Last week Torrie Wilson started to get her clothes off, and you people liked it !
This is not what should be shown on TV ! Imagine the kids who watch it, it's a shame..
And I'm here, to use the air time I'm given, to do something really smart, but this is the biggest challenge of my career....making a WWE crowd intelligent, hard, isnt?
But this is my mission on earth!
So my first lesson today will be simple : I want to talk about...

( Striker is interrupted by another unknown music, and a guy comes to the ring....he seems to be very « cool » )

kofikingston.jpg

Striker : Who the hell are you kid ? How can you interrupt my lesson...
oh I guess, you are one of this guy backstage who came to meet the WWE superstars, and you want to meet your favorite one, Matt Striker, that's cute !

Unknown guy : Hey man, my name is Kofi Kingstone, and I'm not here to learn something from you, i'm here to teach you something !

Striker : What ? How can you ? You know that I'm a Wwe superstar, I can kick your ass easily boy

Kofi : Well, actually, I'm a Smackdown superstar too, I've just been signed by the officials..

Striker : Oh my god, Without MR Mcmahon this company is getting worst and worst..
You dont look like a WWE superstar at all...You're not that big, that tall...Oh yeah I remember, I saw you backstage earlier tonight .....What did you smoke before coming to the ring ??

Kofi : aha, something you should take sometimes , that would help you to look like a little cooler...

Striker : I dont need to be cool, and what is that Jamaican flag on your bag, Are you from jamaica !

Kofi : Yes gansta...I'm from paradise and I came to another paradise...The WWE !

Striker : You should have stayed in Jamaica, we dont need you, I'm sure you wont be a good wrestler, you way of life is not what a professionnal should be...

Kofi : I didnt finish my sentence bro...I'm in paradise, but I'm here to bring touble to this paradise !

( Striker just can answer because Kingstone kicked him in the gut and left the ring...The crowd liked it...Striker is very angry... )

--------commercial break-----------------

TAG TEAM MATCH
Wiliam Regal and Dave Taylor w/Maria vs Funaki and Shannon Moore

Wiliam Regal is on fire to start this match, as he hitsa hard impact russian legsweep to Funaki. He seems not to be as focused as usual though, He just wants to impress Maria !
Wiliam Regal continues his showcase, he uses almost every mat moves possible, every headlock, every keys...He makes fun of Funaki, Regal is simply better than him tonight.
But the english guy makes a mistake, he was talking to Maria while Funaki was recovering, and didnt see the japanese dropkicking him in the back, and Regal falls to the ring corner, head first...
Funaki uses that moment to make the tag, Shannon Moore runs to Regal and hits the bronco buster ! The fans love this, Maria is laughing, Dave Taylor is just desperate...
Moore runs on more time to Regal but Taylor catches him with a clotheline from the apron ! This move is really booed..Maria doesnt like it too, Regal makes the tag.
Taylor takrd things in hands, He hits a beautiful vertical suplex on his opponent, he makes the cover , but Moore kicks out at 2.
Taylor hits some hard european upprcuts to Moore jaw, He whips him into the ropes, but Moore escapes to the clotheline attempt, he's now behind Taylor and hits a big neckbreaker.
Moore makes the cover, but it not enough to win this match. Moore between the ropes and flies on his opponent's shoulders and hits a great hurricanrana, Regal, outside is in total shock, Maria seems to enjoy that. Moore makes the tag to Funaki.
Taylor wants to make the tag to Regal, but this one was talking to Maria and he didnt see it. Funaki, catches Taylor by the head, goes on the second rope, he seems to be ready for tornado DDT but no, Taylor saw it comin" and he throws Funaki over the top rope.
Regal is now in the ring with Moore, he dominates easily, and is still doing this for Maria...
Regal wants to finish the job with a punch to he heart,it connects, but Regal doesnt make the cover, he wants to do it again just for Maria...Taylor can't believe it...
Regal wants to do better, he goes to the top rope and says that this move is dedicated to Maria, she appreciates that...But Regal is not a high Flyer,Moore makes the rope move and Regal falls on the floor. Moore makes the cover.
But during that moment Chuck Palumbo comes to the ringside with his big motorcycle..he talks a few seconds with Maria, and leaves with her !
in the ring, it was only a two count, Moore wants to attack Regal, but this one is quicker, he hits another punch to the heart for the victory.
Regal is ready to celebrate with maria, but he sees that she's not here anymore !
Regal asks taylor what happened, and his partner tells him that Chuck Palumbo came to meet her at ringside !
Regal is mad and quickly leaves !

Winners of this match : Regal and Taylor at 14.33

---------Then Michael Cole and JBL did a preview of the Gold Rush tournament card, and put every men over----------------------

GOLD RUSH TOURNAMENT 1/4 FINALS
Mark Henry vs Kane

Henry is stronger than Kane at the beggining of the match, he overpowers him. There is no need to say that the fans are way behind the big red monster in this match.
Henry brings Kane to the corner, he punches him, and runs to him for an avalanche, it connects ! Kane can't do anything against that for now, Henry is too strong for him.
Henry runs again for another avalanche, but Kane escapes, he runs between the ropes and hits a clotheline that sends Henry to the mat.
Kane gets henry up, and he punches ala Kane's style. Henry is overpowered now, Kane brings him to the corner, he goes to the another corner, runs and hits a beautiful running clotheline !
Henry is semi knocked out too, and Kane kicks him with a big foot. Henry is on the floor, kane is already on the top rope, he waits a few seconds and he goes for the flying clotheline, but henry escapes at the last second !
Henry is standing next to Kane, he runs between the ropes and destroys the Big red monster with World's strongest splash ! What a move, Kane has probably lost this match. henry makes the cover, but kane kicks out at 2.9999 !
Henry can't believe his eyes, but he quickly reconcentrates, and now he's ready for the world's strongest slam...
He gets Kane up, but the bog red machine hits a big foot...Henry escapes and the refereee takes the bump !!!
The official is knocked out, Kane is on fire, He takes Henry by the throat, he's rady for the chokeslam...But Chris Masters comes to the ring !
Kane sees him, he lets Mark Henry and waits for the masterpiece, but Masters doesnt go into the ring, he stays at ringisde....
Mark Henry uses that moment to hit Kane from behind, everyvody saw that comin', but not Kane !
Kane is on the foor, Masters comes to the ring now, and locks the Big red machine into the masterlock..kane is screaming a lot, he tries to power out of this match, but there is nothing he can do about it, Kane passes out !
Masters lets him on the floor, the referee recovers and mark Henry wins this match, but he stole the victory tonight !!!
Masters and Henry celebrate...But Saliva's hits in the arena, the fans go wild, Batista is comin', he wants revenge after the avalanche he received earlier on, Masters is just scared and leaves via the crowd !
Henry is not scared he waits for Batista, and they start to exchange right hands !
Kane pushes Batista and wants to hit the chokeslam on Henry, but Batista pushes Kane back, he wants to finish his business....and now Batista and Kane are fighting each other !!!
Mark Henry uses that moment, knocks Kane out with a clotheline and catches Batista with the world's strongest slam, what a night for Mark Henry!!
he advances to the semi finals, and makes a big impact on the Animal !!!

Winner of this match advances to the semi finals : Mark Henry at 18.45

Quick results :

The Daltons def. Mark and Todd French
Chavo def. Yang via DQ
Val Venis def. The Great Khali in a Gold Rush Tournament ¼ finals
Regal and Taylor def. Funaki and Moore
Mark Henry def. Kane in a Gold Rush tournament ¼ finals

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Regal/Taylor vs. Funaki/Moore- This was a solid tag team match imo. It was nicely written and I was into it.

Worst Match: The Great Khali vs. Val Venis- It features Khali, nuff said. But seriously any match that involves Khali is more often then not going to be the worst match.

Best Interview/Segment: Juanito & Carlito Segment- I'm predicting a little sibling rivalry there. This could get interesting.

Worst Interview/Segment: Edge/Batista Segment- I didn't quite feel the characters too much when they were speaking.

Additional Feedback/Comments: This was a pretty good show. I'm curious about Juanito and Carlito as well as the Gold Rush Tournament. It's looking interesting. By the way, I notice that you're not getting many reviews for your shows which is a shame because I think that this BTB has a lot of potential. You should try to review other BTB's when you can so they will return the favor. I'm looking forward to your next show and feel free to check out The Commencement if you like.

MJ807

Reaction score
Best Match - Chavo Geurrero vs. Jimmy Wang Yang it was a good match nice action and a good ending.

Worst Match - The Great Khali vs. Val Venis just like Anigma says if it as Khali it is a bad match.

Best Promo - Matt Strikers and Kofi it looks like it will be a good rivalry

Worst Promo - N/A All of them were good promos

Overall Thought - The show was good and your show is getting intresting I can't wait for the next.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BM=ME (I thought it was exciting)
WM= The Great Khali vs Val Venis (i Just didnt like it)
BP= Kofi and Matt Striker (Kofi showed Matt he could kick his ass)
WP=N/A
8/10