OOC WWE 2K17 League Requests And Suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Will Be Our World Championship?

• Total voters

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
  • Big Gold World title
  • The Survival Championship
  • Tag Team Division with double booking
  • Comebacks will be exclusive for faces and ring escapes will be a heel exclusive
Good, Good, Cool, Splendid.
Not having people's finishers as normal moves. Still not sure if I should restrict finishers though
Restricting isn't that bad, but not using someone's finisher as a normal move is a big improvement.
I wanted to do a show, but getting everyone to record would be a pain. I may still make a channel just for League videos, and maybe I'll add some stuff into those videos.
Ambitious, hopefully it goes well as hoped.
Resiliency may be removed if we have demand for it. This basically means people would need to focus on kickouts a lot more since they don't have Resiliency to fall back on. This rule is only being considered at this point, but it would probably make the league more competitive. Again, only at the considering point.
I think Resiliency is fine to have. It gives lesser players a chance against better players, and keeps some excitement in big matches.
Pin combos will be coming back for those moves that look better with a pin combo. The pin combo version 1 doesn't do much at all to the pin bar, but dirty pins and roll ups probably won't return since they're a lot harder to kick out of.
About damn time. Can finally not be screwed over by having no stamina after a finisher and the opponent being able to get up.
  • A new complete ranking system which takes wins/promo skills into consideration. Also, the way you act in the OOC thread, and how you play will be taken into consideration as well.
  • I will be banning most of the glitched moves. This will make the league more competitive
  • Super Heavyweight class will stay banned
Cool, swell, wonderful.
Submission Finishers may be used after hitting 3 or 4 finishers (Depends if the system is good or not). This is still just being considered
If implemented, I'd say after 2/3 are hit. Finishers are hard to build up quickly naturally. Also, I read that the thumbstick system was improved a lot more this year. Still up to the jury though.
All CAWs will be uploaded to CC
Fun rule to enforce. Goodluck.
These are just the rules I'm letting everyone know about. I have a lot of new shit for the league that I'm keeping secret for now.
Secrets don't make friends.

I'm excited for the leagues next game. Can't wait till fucking December.

Reactions: Geek773

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
  • A new complete ranking system which takes wins/promo skills into consideration. Also, the way you act in the OOC thread, and how you play will be taken into consideration as well.
does this mean i can't heel it up anymore? :(

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
If implemented, I'd say after 2/3 are hit. Finishers are hard to build up quickly naturally. Also, I read that the thumbstick system was improved a lot more this year. Still up to the jury though.
I wanna exaggerate the point that I mean two TOTAL finishers are hit. Ex. AA, RKO, STF. It's really limiting, and the damage is all the same once the opponent hits red.

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I wanna exaggerate the point that I mean two TOTAL finishers are hit. Ex. AA, RKO, STF. It's really limiting, and the damage is all the same once the opponent hits red.
I mean it all depends on how the system is in 2k17, but if submissions are good enough for them to be used at all, i think two total finishers (/OMGs?) is ok.