WWE 2019: No Wildcards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ah I didn't realize you were doing this on TEW, I thought you were just free writing this all. I like that more just for the added challenge with injuries and contract situations where normal BTBs are just free realm creative writing. Do you mind posting your grades for your future shows then? I just like seeing how things do in the game and then compare them to my personal opinions.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Ah I didn't realize you were doing this on TEW, I thought you were just free writing this all. I like that more just for the added challenge with injuries and contract situations where normal BTBs are just free realm creative writing. Do you mind posting your grades for your future shows then? I just like seeing how things do in the game and then compare them to my personal opinions.

I can do. I mostly use it for injuries and due to Raw being 3 hours can't fit everything in but I will do my best to post my grades for the show in future posts. May have to look some of them up as I copy them from the other site.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I can do. I mostly use it for injuries and due to Raw being 3 hours can't fit everything in but I will do my best to post my grades for the show in future posts. May have to look some of them up as I copy them from the other site.

No worries if not, and def don't worry about doing each segment grade, I just like looking at overall show grades

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Gambit BTB! :proud

Canceling 205 :sodone:

But I don't blame you for not wanting to write it lmaooo
I don't blame him. I would cancel it, too. There's really no reason to separate the Cruiserweights.

You should be be able to put them in a couple matches on the main shows and probably a match on Main Event every week as well.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Gambit BTB! :proud

I don't blame him. I would cancel it, too. There's really no reason to separate the Cruiserweights.

You should be be able to put them in a couple matches on the main shows and probably a match on Main Event every week as well.

100% true in concept and I expect him to do it fine in the BTB, but if WWE canceled 205 irl I'd be pissed bc I'd expect the one or two matches a week to be nowhere near the level of freedom the guys are allowed on 205 to put on great matches which has made it one of my favorite weekly shows. I've noticed this year the PPV pre-show matches are considerably worse than their weekly matches and I really think it's bc they just go all out for the weekly show bc they don't have to worry about overshadowing anything. Fuck a couple times they've put a title rematch from the PPV the very next show and it's been better as well. But yeah, no problem with it in the BTB and theoretically I wouldn't have a problem if they did it irl, but I wouldn't trust WWE to do it well if they did.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Time for HHH to steal more ideas :side:

Raw:
April 15th 2019
Montreal, Quebec, Canada:

Monday Night Raw starts with Seth Rollins making his way to the ring. Talks about wanting this to be a new era and says he is fighting champion so want to know who his next challenger is. Paige's music hits getting a mixed reaction, mostly confusion. Says she has been made commissioner of Raw after her work on Smackdown Live as general manager. Promises to do what she did on Smackdown and make it about the stars. Says the main event tonight will be a fatal 5-way match with the winner fighting Seth Rollins at Money in the Bank. The competitors are Bobby Lashley, Baron Corbin, Braun Strowman and 2 new superstars debuting from Smackdown Live! Rollins wants a match right now and Paige says that she can do that bringing out another person drafted to Raw: Oney Lorcan! Commentary mention he had been appearing on 205 Live just before it was canceled and the match will start after the commercial break.

Ad break

Match 1: Seth Rollins vs Oney Lorcan

Seth Rollins wins in a good match. However, it should be noted that throughout the match Oney is even more aggressive than usual and looks desperate to win.

Winner via pinfall: Seth Rollins (12:20)

Post-match Oney Lorcan refuses a handshake storming off. We then cut to a Drake Maverick segment with Paige where he complains about not being Raw GM. She hires him to the Raw roster before she leaves. EC3 appears saying he will take care of his buddy before saying his match with Mike is next and tells him to come with him.

Ad break

Match 2: EC3 w/Drake Maverick vs Mike Kanellis w/Maria Kanellis

Commentary once again mentions that EC3 is now a Raw exclusive talent as are Mike and Maria Kanellis. EC3 wins in relatively easy fashion as Maria Kanellis is stopped by Drake Maverick from interfering.

Winner via pinfall: EC3 (4:48)

EC3 over-celebrates post-match acting very heelish whilst Drake mocks Maria and Mike Kanellis happy to have finally got one up on the pair who caused him a lot of trouble on 205 Live. After this, there is a promo package hyping up Samoa Joe joining Monday Night Raw!

Ad break

Raw comes back with Jinder Mahal and the Singh Brothers in the ring waiting for their opponents who are revealed to be Brian Kendrick, Akira Tozawa and Rey Mysterio all joining Monday Night Raw.

Match 3: Rey Mysterio, Brian Kendrick and Akira Tozawa vs Jinder Mahal and The Singh Brothers

The babyfaces pick up the win with a 619 followed a double team move from Kendrick and Tozawa on Samir Singh.

Winners via pinfall: Rey Mysterio, Brian Kendrick and Akira Tozawa (8:20)

Ad break

Becky Lynch comes out to the ring and talks about which dope will be next to fight her for the Raw Women's title. Naomi comes out making her first appearance on Raw. She is followed by Ember Moon, Mickie James, and Alexa Bliss who all want a shot at the Raw Women's title. Paige comes out and makes two matches for tonight's show with the winners facing off next week to decide who fights Becky at Money in the Bank. And later on, will be Mickie James vs Ember Moon and right now Naomi vs Alexa Bliss.

Ad break

Match 4: Naomi vs Alexa Bliss

Naomi picks up the win defeating Alexa Bliss in a decent match.

Winner via pinfall: Naomi (7:20)

Bayley segment with her on the phone trying to get hold of Sasha Banks backstage when Fire and Desire mock her asking where her friend is before walking off laughing to themselves.

Ad break

Elias promo segment in the ring as he sings a song until Aleister Black comes out. Black walks to the ring and lays Elias out with a black mass before walking off. The commentary team makes it clear he is on Raw from now on. The Divas of doom cut a promo next saying that they will be staying on Raw and they challenge the Iiconics to a match for the Women's tag team titles.

Ad break

Match 5: Mickie James vs Ember Moon

A good match with Mickie James using her veteran experience to win and overcome the more athletic Ember Moon.

Winner via pinfall: Mickie James (9:57)

Sin Cara interview where he talks about now being on Raw when Andrade Cien Almas and Zelina Vega walk into the scene mocking him before leaving. Tyler Breeze then cuts a promo talking about his time in NXT and his failures on Raw and Smackdown. He is now going to focus on finding himself and remembering who he is.

Ad break

Tony Nese comes out and says the Cruiserweight title will now be defended on Raw. Drew Gulak interrupts and says he failed to save 205 Live but he can end Tony Nese and save the Cruiserweight title. Tony Nese asks for a ref and will put his title on the line right now!

Match 6: Cruiserweight title match: Tony Nese (c) vs Drew Gulak
A great match with Tony Nese picking up the win overcoming the ground game of Tony Nese.

Winner via pinfall and still Cruiserweight Champion: Tony Nese (15:23)

Ad break

Chad Gable cuts a promo backstage insulting Bobby Roode and saying he wants a piece of him for what he did. Noam Dar bumps into him by accident and looks at Gable annoyed calling him a dafty before walking off. Rusev and Nakamura then come out to the ring to team with the Revival. Hawkins and Ryder meanwhile make their way out with The Usos for an 8-man tag team match.

Match 7: Hawkins & Ryder and The Usos vs The Revival and Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura
Hawkins, Ryder and The Usos win pinning Dash Wilder in a good 8-man tag.

Winners via pinfall: Hawkins & Ryder and The Usos (9:21)

Post-match the Usos let the champions know they want the Raw tag team titles. Hawkins and Ryder tell the pair they ain't going to hide from any challengers as the teams show mutual respect to each other.

Ad break

A video package plays showing Cesaro is coming to Raw. The main event is next with Seth Rollins sitting on commentary. The known competitors for the main event make their way out first. Mustafa Ali is the first mystery competitor getting a loud pop. We then see the Club come out confusing the crowd until they are joined by AJ Styles getting a very loud pop as well. Both members of the Club sit on commentary next to Seth Rollins and state now they are back on Raw with their boy. They also mention not trusting Lio Rush something Seth agrees with.

Main event: Number one contender's match for the Universal title: Bobby Lashley vs Baron Corbin vs Braun Strowman vs AJ Styles vs Mustafa Ali

Chaos is the word to describe this match. Lio Rush gets involved once too much so The Club comes down to the ringside area annoying Braun. Braun hits them as well distracting him and Mustafa Ali wipes out all of them after with a 054 to the outside. AJ meanwhile whilst this is happening hits the Phenomenal forearm on Corbin before Lashley throws him from the ring and steals the win.

Winner via pinfall: Bobby Lashley (14:21)

The show comes to a close with AJ having to stop The Club from fighting with Braun further. Mustafa Ali also tries to stop the fight whilst Baron Corbin sneaks off backstage. Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush meanwhile stare down the Universal champion as the show comes to a close.

01133D86C6.jpg

Universal title match:
Seth Rollins (c) vs Bobby Lashley

Raw women's title match:
Becky Lynch (c) vs Naomi or Mickie James

Men's Money in the Bank ladder match:
??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

Women's Money in the Bank ladder match:

EWR grade: 72%

Last edited:
Reactions: Sky and Chris

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Smackdown:
April 16th 2019
Montreal, Quebec, Canada:

Smackdown starts off with the WWE champion Kofi Kingston making his way to the ring saying this is a new era and he plans on being a fighting champion for the people. The New Day makes a couple of jokes until Cedric Alexander comes out as the first person joining Smackdown Live. Cedric talks about looking to seize the moment and wants to fight Kofi for the WWE title tonight. Kofi says he is on and to get a ref out here starting the show off with a bang!

Match 1: WWE title match: Kofi Kingston w/ The New Day vs Cedric Alexander

Both men put on a great showing as Cedric impress the fans with his performance tonight. However, in the end, Cedric falls just short as Kofi Kingston puts him away with the trouble in paradise.

Winner via pinfall: Kofi Kingston (11:07)

After the match, both men shake each other's hands with the rest of The New Day also showing Cedric respect for his performance tonight.

Ad break

Daniel Bryan promo complaining to Shane about when he gets a rematch. Shane tells Bryan there are no automatic rematch clauses but since Bryan is his friend, he will get a rematch at Money in the Bank. Kevin Owens at this point walks in and confronts Bryan and Shane. Shane brings up what happened last week and makes a 2 on 1 handicap match against Bryan and Rowan later on in the show. Owens, however, tells Shane he will just destroy them both like he destroyed Shane's dad. We then cut to a Nikki Cross segment where she asks Lacey Evans to play with her and fight the Iiconics. Lacey looks at her with disgust and says no leaving Nikki disappointed.

Ad break
Jinder Mahal cuts a promo insulting the crowd before saying he ditched the dead-weight and he plans to take back his WWE title starting tonight when he wins this Money in the Bank qualifier. Ricochet's music then hits to a loud pop as he makes his way out to the ring looking to earn the first spot in the Money in the Bank ladder match.

Match 2: Money in the Bank qualifier: Ricochet vs Jinder Mahal

A decent match with Jinder using his power to try to stop Ricochet from using his high-flying offence but Ricochet uses his speed to overcomes this and puts away Jinder Mahal with Recoil (codebreaker) becoming the first man to enter the Money in the Bank ladder match.

Winner via pinfall: Ricochet (5:06)

After the match, we cut to a hype package for “The best-kept secret in WWE” Buddy Murphy. He talks about his time on 205 Live, becoming the Cruiserweight champion but now he is coming to Smackdown Live.

Ad break
When we return from the commercial break, we get a promo by Bray Wyatt as the War Raiders stand behind him. He says he took some time off to re-find himself. He says he had forgotten Abigail’s teachings but has now been reborn. He says he has refound his purpose and leading souls to where they belong is his mission once again. The War Raiders after that line not saying a word hold their NXT and Smackdown Live Tag team titles in the air as Bray lets out a creepy sinister laugh.

After that, we cut to the ring as Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado are standing in the ring. Commentary mention Kalisto will be staying on Monday Night Raw whilst these two men are now part of the Smackdown Live roster. They wait in the ring when the music for the Revival hits as the top guys make their way to the ring! Corey Graves on commentary hypes them up as former NXT and Raw tag team champions as they join Lucha house party in the ring.

Match 3: The Revival vs Lucha House Party
Lucha House party put on a good showing but in the end, The Revival put away Lucha House party hitting Lince Dorado with the Shatter Machine.

Winner via pinfall: The Revival (8:13)

Post-match The Revival looks to beat up Lucha House party and send a message to the whole tag team division. However, before they can do too much damage, Heavy machinery makes the save! The Revival gets out of the ring as they jaw jack Heavy Machinery as they retreat up the ramp. Heavy Machinery meanwhile poses for the fans to cheers from the crowd as they help Lucha house party up.

Ad break
After a commercial Becky Lynch makes her way out to the ring as she states next week she finds out her opponent for the Raw Women's title at Money in the Bank but she wants to know who will fight her for the Smackdown Women's title. She is then interrupted by Charlotte, Alexa Bliss, Ember Moon, Riott Squad, Carmella and Asuka in order who all make a claim to being next in line for a title shot.

Charlotte mentions not being pinned at Mania, Bliss brings up their battles in the past, Ember Moon mentions she has never had a chance to shine, Ruby Riott says that for too long the Riott squad has been focused on chaos but now they are coming for gold. Carmella just says she is money and Asuka brings up the fact she beat Becky at the Royal Rumble.

Before Becky2belts can respond Shane McMahon comes out and makes a 6 pack challenge next week between Charlotte, Alexa Bliss, Ember Moon, Ruby Riott, Carmella and Asuka. All 6 women stare each other down whilst Becky smiles holding her Smackdown's women title in the air as we cut to a Finn Balor hype package showing the IC champion is coming to Smackdown Live.

Ad break
Apollo Crews cuts a promo explaining why he confronted Baron Corbin last week on Raw. Calls Corbin a bully and mentions him beating Kurt Angle. Baron Corbin then appears and mocks Crews challenging him to a match next week. Crews agrees but says Corbin does not have the power to make matches any more or did he forget? Corbin though makes a comment saying he knows Shane will be happy to make that match for him. He walks off leaving Crews really confused. We then cut to the ring after this as Kevin Owens makes his way out getting a good pop from the crowd but he looks serious ahead of what is going to be a 2 on 1 handicap match. Once he is in the ring Daniel Bryan's music hits as he makes his way out with Rowan by his side as the crowd boos the Planet champion.

Match 4: Bryan and Rowan vs Kevin Owens
At the start of the match, Owens holds his own and even takes control. However soon the numbers game proves to be too much with Bryan and Rowan making frequent tags. Bryan, in the end, would hit the running knee for the win.

Winners via pinfall: Daniel Bryan and Rowan (11:38)
Bryan and Rowan after the match start to beatdown Kevin Owens until Sami Zayn makes his return and saves his best friend. The pair would fight off Daniel Bryan and Rowan forcing them to retreat. Kevin Owens would get to his feet and hug his best friend Sami Zayn getting a loud pop from the crowd.

Ad break
We then get an Iiconics promo in which they tell the Divas of Doom they need to prove they can win as a team before they fight them. The Iiconics promise to give the pair an example next week. In the main event of the show, Shane McMahon comes out with Baron Corbin by his side. He talks about the new people he is adding to Smackdown Live who will take the brand to new heights including the man stood next to him. This would then bring out Elias and Drew McIntyre getting boos from the crowd. Shane says when you are the best in the world you surround yourself with the best talent and says that this is the new corporation!

The Miz then comes out with a steel chair and cuts a promo ripping into the heels in the ring. Shane challenges him to fight all 4 of them right now but Miz smirks saying he is waiting for someone else to come out. At that point, Reigns sneaks into the ring spearing Drew taking him out. Miz uses this distraction to slide into the ring and hits Baron Corbin with the chair before going for Elias. Shane tries to flee but Roman stops him laying into Shane McMahon before dropping him with the spear as well. Miz in the ring meanwhile hits Elias with the Skull crushing finale as The Miz and Roman Reigns stand tall to end the show.

01133D86C6.jpg

Universal title match:

WWE title match:
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Daniel Bryan

Raw women's title match:
Becky Lynch (c) vs Naomi or Mickie James

Smackdown women's title match:
Becky Lynch (c) vs Alexa Bliss or Asuka or Carmella or Charlotte or Ember Moon or Ruby Riott

Ricochet vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

Editor note: Right now I have my rosters set, the show will be full shows from here on out.

EWR Grade: 72%

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This is really good shit, one of the easiest BTB's to read and you've got some good angles going

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Raw roster additions:

Humberto Carrillo and Ariya Davari will now be joining Monday Night Raw after the disbanding of 205 Live. Now the attention turns to Smackdown Live tonight as we see who will be joining the Smackdown live roster as part of the Superstar shakeup!

Killian Dian and Alexander Wolfe moved to NXT and NXT UK:

The superstar shake up is carrying on as Killian Dian and Alexander Wolfe have both left the main roster to return to NXT and NXT UK respectively. This decision was taken after the poor booking of Sanity. The company feel that the pair can be rebuilt away from the main roster on those respective shows. Eric Young meanwhile will be staying on Smackdown Live but it is unknown if there are any significant plans for him in the future with him potentially taking a more of a backstage role in the coming months.

Harper confirmed to be on Smackdown:

Whilst Harper did not appear on Smackdown Live this week, it has been announced he will be staying a part of the Smackdown Live roster. Expect a lot of the planned push that was going to be given to Lars Sullivan to be given to him instead in the coming months.

Five additions to the Smackdown Live roster:

In the last update related to the Smackdown Live roster, 5 names have been announced as part of the Smackdown roster as the Superstar shake up comes to a close. Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox have been announced as additions to the Women's roster. Meanwhile Fandango, No Way Jose and Gentleman Jack Gallagher have been announced as joining the male roster. Gentleman Jack Gallagher is an interesting edition with the end of 205 Live as it is rumored the new creative team may have something planned for Jack Gallagher in the coming months.

Reactions: Sky

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Raw:
April 22nd 2019
Des Moines, Iowa

Michael Cole: Hello and welcome to Monday Night Raw in Des Moines, Iowa.

Corey Graves: And we are kicking the show off with the number one contender's match for the Raw's women title between Naomi and Mickie James.

Renee Young: That is right Corey but that is not all that is in store tonight.

Michael Cole: That is correct Renee as we will see several Money in the Bank qualifiers tonight.

Corey Graves: We see for the Women Money in the Bank ladder match Bayley take on Tamina, whilst The Divas of Doom take on Fire and desire with two spots on the line!

Renee Young: And for the men's Money in the Bank ladder match we will see Andrade Cien Almas take on Sin Cara and in the main event AJ Styles takes on Braun Strowman!

Mickie James walks to the ring getting a small number of boos from the crowd as she looks to get her career back on track after a rough couple of years since she has returned to the WWE.

Michael Cole: But right now, we will find out who the next challenger for the self-proclaimed champ champ, Becky2belts.

Corey Graves: Well when you are a champion you always have a target on your back but being a double champion means you have two targets on your back and the man is without friends in the WWE!

Both Mickie James and Naomi are in the ring as they wait for the referee to do the usual announcements before getting this match under way!

Match 1: Number one contender's match for the Raw Women's title: Naomi vs Mickie James

Naomi right out of the gate goes for Mickie James looking to take down the veteran and catch her off guard. Mickie does her best to survive the early onslaught but has to roll to the outside after the first few minutes. Naomi chases after her as they run around the ring. Mickie though uses that to take control cutting her off once Mickie is chased back into the ring. Mickie from there slows down the pace and punishes Naomi looking to stop her athleticism.

The match is 50/50 throughout after the start as Mickie still has a hard time dealing with Naomi. In the closing stages, Naomi climbs to the top rope looking for the spilt legged moonsault. Mickie though gets her knees up blocking the move. Mickie reacts quickly as she grabs Naomi by the ropes and hits the Mickie-DDT. Mickie makes the cover. 1 2 Mickie gets her feet on the ropes 3! Mickie James will be facing Becky Lynch for the Raw Women's title at Money in the bank!

Winner via pinfall: Mickie James (10:12)

Mickie James gets to her feet letting out a smug almost crazy like smirk as she is happy to have picked up a win. Naomi meanwhile rolls to the outside after the loss heading up the ramp.

Michael Cole: A massive win for Mickie James tonight putting her on a collision course with The Man Becky Lynch.

Corey Graves: Mickie James now has the chance to go level with her long-term rival of the past Trish Stratus and become a 7-time Women's champion in the WWE!

Renee Young: Well she is a freakin legend of the Women's division and now she is looking to prove she can still compete with them at the top level.

Whilst Mickie James is still in the ring, the titantron shows Becky Lynch is backstage with Charly Caruso ready for an interview.

Charly Caruso: Becky what are your thoughts after that match and finding out you are facing Mickie James at Money in the Bank?

Becky lets out a sly smirk before answering.

Becky Lynch: Well it is just nice knowing that in at least one of my matches I get a new challenge instead of fighting Charlotte again. But I was hoping for Naomi to win.

That makes the watching Mickie James smile in the ring as she shouts to the fans “The man is afraid of a freakin legend.”

Becky Lynch: I mean I wanted a challenge, not a washed-up has-been.

Pop for the insult as Mickie James's smile disappears and now there is a look of pure fury.

Becky Lynch: See she calls herself a freakin legend but what has she done since coming back to WWE? If she wants to stand a chance against becky2belts she is going have to remember how to be the Mickie James from Wrestlemania 22 and not just Alexa Bliss's bitch!

Becky Lynch walks off having made it very clear she does not see Mickie James as a threat as Mickie James stands in the ring fuming.

Corey Graves: That is no way to talk about a legend of the women's division!

Michael Cole: Well Becky is making it clear what she does not view Mickie James as a threat tonight.

Renee Young: And Mickie James is not happy about those comments.

Mickie shakes her head muttering something to herself as she walks towards the back still very triggered by what Becky Lynch had to say.

Ad break

When we return from the ad break, we see Mike Rome stood ready for an interview backstage.

Mike Rome: Would you welcome my guest at this time, Bayley?

Bayley comes into the shot with a smile on her face.

Mike Rome: How are you feeling tonight ahead of your money in the bank qualifier?

Bayley: I am feeling excited Mike. It is a big opportunity for me to get back in the Women's title picture.

Mike Rome: Two weeks ago, you came up short against the Man Becky Lynch. Does that give you extra motivation to win the briefcase?

Bayley: It does because when I win that Money in the Bank briefcase, I can challenge her to a rematch at any time. Except this time, I will win.

Mike Rome: Lastly how is Sasha Banks?

Bayley does not say anything unsure what to say when we see Fire and Desire walk into the picture.

Mandy Rose: Yes, where is Sasha Banks?

Sonya Deville: Is she still crying at home?

Mandy Rose: Does she need a hug?

Both members of Fire and Desire laugh at their bad joke as Bayley rolls her eyes not impressed.

Bayley: What is your problem? Don't you have your own match to worry about?

Sonya Deville: We don't have anything to worry about because tonight we will win our match against the Divas of Doom and when we do maybe we both go after those Women tag team titles you lost?

Both women walk off leaving Bayley annoyed after being insulted by the pair for the second week in a row. We then cut to a gym with very little lights as we see Oney Lorcan hitting the punching bags with an insane amount of aggression as he seems to be working through some anger.

Oney Lorcan: Last week was a failure. I came here to beat everyone.

He walks away from the bag as he walks towards the camera with a menacing look on his face.

Oney Lorcan: And trust me I will run through the entire roster 1 by 1 until I stand tall over all the broken bodies. Starting with the Cruiserweight division.

Oney turns back towards the punching bag and starts hammering it once again as we cut back to the ring.

Chad Gable makes his way out to the ring to a decent pop from the crowd. He has a towel around his neck and is in a sports tracksuit as he slides into the ring under the ropes.

Michael Cole: Well two weeks ago after a tag team match, his former tag team partner Bobby Roode attacked him from behind bring their run as a tag team to an end.

Corey Graves: Roode clearly felt he had been carrying Chad Gable for too long and he needed to remove the dead weight!

Bobby Roode makes his way out next getting a few boos from the crowd as he makes his way out soaking in his theme song as we hear some fans singing along.

Renee Young: Well the crowd may not like actions of Roode but they still like to sing along.

Bobby Roode however on the ramp stops soaking in his theme song as he pulls a microphone out of his robe.

Bobby Roode: No this is not sing along with Bobby Roode. Stop singing right now!

His music is still playing as the fans in an act of defiance start singing along even louder which annoys Bobby Roode even more.

Bobby Roode: Cut my music, cut my damn music!

His music gets cut off getting loud boos from the fans which brings a smile to the face of Bobby Roode.

Bobby Roode: Now I should not even be having this match. I was ready to move on from you but our commissioner insists on me facing this kid. Gable rode on my coattails for too long but now it is time to remove you from them for good!

Bobby Roode drops the microphone jumping in the ring as he waits for the ref to ring the bell getting this match underway.

Match 2: Chad Gable vs Bobby Roode

Once the bell rings Gable charges at Bobby Roode taking him down to the mat and he starts laying into him with a few punches. Gable keeps up the pressure early on forcing Bobby Roode to roll out of the ring. Roode at this point early on looks to wave off the match and starts walking back up the ramp. Gable is not having that though as he chases after Roode dropping him on the ramp before sending him back into the ring!

Gable slides back in joining Roode but the glorious one cheapshots Gable once he is back in the ring. From there Bobby Roode takes control of the match laying into Gable with a lot of aggression and uses his superior size to hurt the Cruiserweight. Gable has a few hopes spots and puts up a good fight but, in the end, Bobby Roode picks up the win with the glorious DDT.

Winner via pinfall: Bobby Roode (8:33)

Michael Cole: Bobby Roode picks up the win tonight!

Corey Graves: The glorious one is on his own and will now be able to prove his greatness guys. He has been held back for months by Chad Gable!

Renee Young: Well you have to give credit to Gable; in the early stages, he showed a lot of promise.

Corey Graves: Promise does not get the job done Renee as proved tonight.

Bobby Roode celebrates in the ring gloating to the crowd as on the outside Gable sells the damage done from the match looking upset at having come up short tonight.

Ad break

We come back from the commercial break as we see The Good Brothers walking through the back when they bump into their old friend and leader AJ Styles! All 3 men look happy to see each other as they all too sweet each other before speaking.

Karl Anderson: It is our boy. Listen, man, we are sorry for what happened last week.

Luke Gallows: We were trying to stop that annoying nerd Lio Rush from getting involved any more then he was but Bobby Lashley was still able to steal the win.

AJ Styles: It is fine guys you didn't cost me the match...

???: No but you cost me the match!

Braun Strowman walks into the shot towering over all 3 men looking very angry. Both of the Good Brothers step forward ready for a fight.

Braun Strowman: You two stuck your nose in and distracted me!

Luke Gallows: You distracted yourself, Braun.

Karl Anderson: Yeah, we were just trying to stop Lio Rush from getting involved. You attacked us for no reason!

Braun Strowman: I attacked you because you interfered in my match! You come out to the ring tonight when I face him and you will get these hands!

Braun Strowman storms off barging past both of the good brothers as AJ Styles looks on. The Good brothers look like they are going to attack Braun from behind when AJ Styles stops the pair!

AJ Styles: Guys, guys calm down!

Both men take a breath, listening to AJ Styles as they shake their heads annoyed at Braun's comments.

Karl Anderson: That is fine because we will be out there tonight to watch you kick his ass.

AJ Styles: Sounds good but make sure you don't get involved.

Luke Gallows: That is fine as will instead have a front-row seat as you earn yourself a spot in the Money in the Bank ladder match.

All 3 men smile as they too sweet each other. The camera then cuts to a dark room with Aleister Black sat with his head down before lifting it up to face the camera.

Aleister Black: When I first came to Raw and Smackdown I had an ally by my side. Now I am alone on Monday Night Raw but we all come into this world alone. I came to Monday Night Raw to fight the best and becoming Mr Money in the Bank gives me that chance! Cesaro, you stand in the way of me winning the Money in the Bank briefcase. It is not personal, there is no malice but next week you will fade, fade to black.

We come back to the ring as Tamina makes her way out to a fairly muted reaction as she is without her tag team partner in recent times the “Facebreaker” Nia Jax.

Michael Cole: Well as we heard just now Aleister Black will be taking on Cesaro in a Money in the Bank qualifying match next week.

Renee Young: But right now, we see Tamina taking on Bayley with a spot in the Money in the Bank ladder match on the line!

Corey Graves: Both of these women are on their own at the moment due to their tag team partners taking time off though only one has an excuse and the other has ditched her friend.

Michael Cole: We don't know the reason Sasha Banks is not here Corey.

Corey Graves: But we do know she is a terrible friend.

Bayley makes her way out getting a nice pop from the crowd as she plays with the kids on the front row before sliding into the ring staring down Tamina.

Renee Young: Well Bayley clearly does not think so Corey.

Corey Graves: Bayley is too naïve to see Sasha Banks for who she really is. One day she will realize what an awful friend Sasha is and ditch her for good.

Match 3: Money in the bank qualifier: Bayley vs Tamina

Tamina does her best to defeat Bayley using her power but Bayley overcomes Tamina in fairly quick fashion finishing her off with a Bayley to Belly making her the first person in the Women's Money in the Bank ladder match.

Winner via pinfall: Bayley (5:58)

Bayley gets to her feet after the match celebrating the win in the ring to cheers from the crowd. Meanwhile, Tamina slides out of the ring retreating to the back.

Michael Cole: A big win for Bayley tonight and she will now be one of the 8 women in the Money in the Bank ladder match.

Renee Young: It has been a tough few weeks for Bayley but she has bounced back with an important win tonight against Tamina.

Ad break

Seth Rollins the Universal champion makes his way out to the ring to a massive pop from the crowd. He has the Universal title on his shoulder before he lifts it into the air showing it off to the crowd.

Michael Cole: Last week Seth Rollins found out who his first Universal title defense would be against when Bobby Lashley won the number one contender's fatal 5 way in the main event of the show, stealing the pin from AJ Styles.

Corey Graves: It is a fatal 5-way, Michael, Bobby Lashley did what he needed to do to win!

Renee Young: Bobby Lashley is an insanely strong competitor with MMA experience just like Brock so Seth must be having flashbacks to the road to Wrestlemania!

Michael Cole: But unlike Brock Lesnar, the hype man in Lashley's corner can wrestle and is more than willing to get involved.

Corey Graves: The man of the hour has helped Bobby Lashley start living up to his potential, helping him become a two-time Intercontinental champion.

Renee Young: Well he did cost him the title one time...

Corey Graves: And Lio made up for his mistakes making this alliance stronger than ever!

Seth Rollins once in the ring puts the title on his shoulder as he looks to speak to the crowd.

Seth Rollins: Welcome to Monday Night Rollins!

Seth chuckles to himself.

Seth Rollins: Last week I found who would be the first person I defend this title against and trust me when I say this. I plan to defend this title against all challengers. I do not plan to be like Brock Lesnar sitting at home on a farm refusing to put my title on the line.

Cheers from the crowd.

Seth Rollins: I plan to be here week in week out taking on all comers and two weeks ago I sent a message to Heyman to give his Beast. Brock if you want to try to take this title back? I am ready and waiting.

Seth Rollins gives the camera a hard defiant stare before looking to carry on.

Seth Rollins: However right now I have my first challenger to focus on Bobby Lashley. But it won't just be you out there will it? No, you will have your little brother Lio Rush at ringside, won't you? I wish I had a little brother I could bring to ringside.

Crowd laugh to the poor joke as Seth Rollins is about to carry on when this music hits.

Bobby Lashley makes his way out to the ring with Lio Rush by his side holding a microphone. Lashley has a serious look on his face as they make their way inside the ring joining Seth Rollins.

Lio Rush: You think you are funny? Mocking the man of the hour as you get ready to face a man who makes Brock Lesnar look small. A man who has dominated everywhere he went! A man who will soon be the new Universal champion!

That line gets boos from the crowd as Lio Rush looks to carry on.

Lio Rush: You make jokes about my height but what you should be focused on is how my man is going to destroy you. My man is your walking armageddon!

Seth Rollins: Funny because last time I came face to face with Bobby Lashley I threw him out of the ring in 13 seconds on my way to winning the Royal Rumble.

Both Lio Rush and Bobby Lashley look annoyed at being reminded of what happened at the Royal Rumble.

Lio Rush: Did you forget what he did to you? Did you forget him putting you through an announce table?

Seth Rollins: Oh, Lio I remember what he did to me. But I still overcame the damage and won the Royal Rumble.

Lio Rush: Maybe he did not hit you hard enough.

Bobby Lashley drops Seth Rollins with a massive clothesline! Lio drops the microphone as he starts laying into Seth with a few punches but Seth is able to fight back taking care of Lio with relative ease. However, as he stands up Bobby spears the hell out of him! Lio shouts something to Bobby who lifts Rollins onto his shoulders. Lio Rush climbs to the top rope steadying himself whilst Bobby Lashley plants Rollins with the Dominator! Rush then flies off the top rope and hits the Man of the Hour! Lio Rush then pass the Universal title passing it to his friend Bobby Lashley who holds it in the air whilst placing his foot on the chest of Seth Rollins.

Michael Cole: Would you look at what Lashley just did to Seth Rollins?

Corey Graves: That is what Seth Rollins is going to have to contend with at Money in the bank. He isn't just fighting Bobby Lashley, he is dealing with Lio Rush at ringside as well and he may have overcome the beast Brock Lesnar but can he overcome walking armageddon?

Ad break

Sin Cara makes his way out to the ring getting a muted response for the crowd as the rarely seen luchador makes his way to the ring.

Michael Cole: Up next we will see Sin Cara and Andrade Cien Almas go head to head for a spot in the Money in the Bank ladder match.

Corey Graves: And this match is one that has been in the making for months. Sin Cara picked up an injury taking him off TV for many months due to an attack by Andrade Cien Almas on Smackdown backstage. Tonight, Sin Cara looks to get revenge.

Renee Young: A big opportunity for Sin Cara to make an impact guys.

Andrade makes his way out next joined by his manager Zelina Vega as he looks ready for business.

Michael Cole: Both Zelina Vega and Andrade know how big of an opportunity this is for Andrade tonight. The majority of people who have won that briefcase have gone on to become world champions.

Corey Graves: And with a mastermind like Zelina in his corner he will know the correct time to cash in that briefcase.

Andrade once inside the ring gives a viscous sneer looking at his former friend from Mexico. The ref rings the bell getting this match underway.

Match 4: Money in the bank qualifier: Andrade Cien Almas w/Zelina Vega vs Sin Cara

Once the match gets underway it is a fast-paced affair as Sin Cara is able to put on a better showing then you would have expected before the match. Andrade at one point even has to roll out of the ring to regroup and talk to his manager Zelina Vega at ringside. She whispers some instructions to her client who gets back in the ring and from there Andrade does take control. Sin Cara tries to survive but, in the end, Andrade puts him away with the double knees in the corner combination followed by the Hammerlock DDT!

Winner via pinfall: Andrade Cien Almas (9:39)

Michael Cole: Andrade Cien Almas earns his spot in the Money in the Bank ladder match!

Corey Graves: He had to work for it but with some advice from Zelina Vega he was able to pick up the win and overcome his former friend Sin Cara.

Renee Young: Andrade has had a hot start to the year making it to the final 4 in the royal rumble and now will be looking to break through!

Andrade pounds his chest as Zelina Vega slides into the ring to raise the arm of her client! Andrade, however, brings his hand down as he looks at Sin Cara and starts laying into him with several brutal knees and punches pounding away on the luchador to boos from the crowd.

Michael Cole: Come on Andrade this is not necessary!

Corey Graves: This about sending a message, Michael.

Andrade picks up Sin Cara as he lifts him into the air before bringing him down with a hammerlock DDT driving Sin Cara's head into the mat again! Andrade rises up off the mat as Zelina shouts for him to do more when...

Kalisto sprints down to the ring as he chases off Andrade Cien Almas and Zelina Vega who choose to leave the ring as Kalisto checks on his former tag team partner and friend Sin Cara who is still selling the damage he sustained from Andrade Cien Almas's assault just now.

Renee Young: Well thank god for Sin Cara's former tag team partner Kalisto!

Michael Cole: And look at Andrade leaving like the coward he is!

Corey Graves: Coward Michael? He is smart. He just had a tough match why would he fight someone else when he needs to rest for the Money in the Bank ladder match!

Ad break

We cut to a bar as we can see Cesaro is in a James Bond-like suit and sunglasses as he can be seen drinking what looks to be whiskey as the camera focuses in on him.

Cesaro: Over the last few years me and Sheamus we weren't just the bar, we set the bar but all good things must come to an end.

Cesaro takes another sip from his drink.

Cesaro: I am on my own on Monday Night Raw and it is time for me to carry on setting the bar. Next week Aleister Black you are right it won't be personal. When I beat you, it will be all business and I will be on my way to becoming Mr Money in the bank.

Cesaro finishes off his drink as the camera cuts to Paige backstage in her office. She can be seen watching fighting with my family on the TV when the Cruiserweight champion Tony Nese walks into the room.

Paige: Hello Tony, what can I do for my Cruiserweight champion?

Tony Nese: I was looking to find out who I am going to be facing at Money in the Bank. I want to take this division to new heights now I am on Monday night Raw.

Paige: Good that is the fire I want to see from my champions. Next week I will have a special announcement for a match that will help put the Cruiserweight division back on the map and get everyone to pay attention.

Tony Nese: Good because I want you to line up as many challengers as possible for me to beat because I intend to be a fighting champion.

Tony Nese leaves the room as Paige lets out a smile as she goes back to watching fighting with my family.

Ad break

The crowd let out a confused reaction before letting a small number of boos mostly out of apathy at the fact Jinder Mahal's former goons are making their way out to the ring.

Michael Cole: Well the Singh Brothers are now going to have to cope on their own after their leader Jinder Mahal got traded to Smackdown Live!

Corey Graves: The Maharajah will have taught everything he knows to them and who knows maybe one of the Singh Brothers will become the Universal champion!

Renee Young: I think there is more chance of me becoming Raw Women's champion Corey.

Both of the Singh Brothers have microphones in their hands as they stand in the ring ready to speak.

Sunil Singh: Now guys hold your applause!

The crowd holds their non-existent applause.

Samir Singh: I know it is tough when in the presence of two stars from Bollywood.

Sunil Singh: But we have something important to say.

Samir Singh: Last week we lost our leader.

Sunil Singh: Our mentor.

Samir Singh: The Maharajah went to Smackdown Live and left us by ourselves.

The Singh Brothers hug each other in the center of the ring and act like they are crying as the crowd could not even give the slightest of shits. Both men then wipe away their crocodile tears before looking at the crowd once again.

Sunil Singh: However, we learned great things from the greatest WWE champion of all time!

Boos from the crowd not fans of Jinder Mahal.

Samir Singh: Hey idiots show some respect to Jinder Mahal.

Sunil Singh: Samir these people are stupid Americans, they don't understand culture.

Samir Singh: You are right broth...

WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT

Zack Ryder and Hawkins make their way out getting a decent pop from the fans with a new theme song for their tag team as they make their way out with their Raw tag team titles around their waist loving every minute of their current success. The Singh brothers, however, do not look happy to have been interrupted.

Sunil Singh: Who do you think you are interrupting us?

Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins look at each other on the ramp before looking down at each other's tag team titles.

Zack Ryder: Well we think we are the Raw tag team champions!

Pop from the crowd.

Curt Hawkins: That feels good to say but that is not what came out here to talk about.

Zack Ryder: Yeah, we were listening to you talk backstage and quite frankly you two talking makes us want to fist pump your face off!

Curt Hawkins: And we have been on a little bit of a streak. We want to carry on that run maybe even getting to 269 wins in a row.

Sunil Singh: Well I would leave us alone then.

Zack Ryder: Is that so? How about we have a match right now.

Samir Singh: We will fight you right now but only if yo...

Curt Hawkins: Oh, trust me you don't need to ask us to put the titles on the line. Whilst we hold these titles, we are going to be fighting champions and we will make teams like you face the facts!

Ryder and Hawkins drop their microphones making their way towards the ring.

Corey Graves: Guys I am getting word from our general manager Paige who is sending a referee out here right now and this match is official! Not only that but per Ryder and Hawkins request the tag team titles will be on the line!

Right on cue, the referee sprints out to the ring joining the teams inside the ring. Samir Singh starts for the Singh brothers whilst Curt Hawkins starts for Ryder and Hawkins.

Match 5: Raw tag team titles match: Ryder and Hawkins (c) vs The Singh Brothers

The Singh brothers put on a better showing then you would expect, maybe actually picking up some things from their former boss Jinder Mahal but in the end, the pair lose out as Hawkins takes care of Samir Singh whilst Zack Ryder finishes off Sunil Singh with the Rough Ryder!

Winners via pinfall and still Raw tag team champions: Ryder and Hawkins (5:55)

Michael Cole: And that is 4 wins in a row for Ryder and Hawkins!

Corey Graves: Hawkins and Ryder might be starting to prove that Wrestlemania wasn't a fluke.

Ryder and Hawkins celebrate in the ring getting a nice pop from the fans as we cut backstage to see Charly Caruso walking backstage as she approaches the Usos.

Charly Caruso: Jey, Jimmy what did you think of the match you have just seen?

Jimmy Uso: Them boys have been showing some fire. Getting some wins going.

Jey Uso: We used to have the Smackdown tag team division on lock

Jimmy Uso: Now we will be looking to make the Raw tag team division the new Uso penitentiary!

Jey Uso: Yeah, we want the next shot at the Raw tag team titles.

Jey Uso takes a moment, pausing as he sees someone behind Charly Caruso walking into the shot.

Jey Uso: Can we help you?

We see who Jey is talking too as Lana walks into the shot followed by Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura.

Lana: You think you two deserve the next shot? My husband and Nakamura have been held down for too long and should be next in line.

Jimmy Uso: It seems someone has forgotten what happened at Wrestlemania.

Lana: Wrestlemania was a fluke. If it was 2 vs 2 we would have become Smackdown Tag team champions!

Jey Uso: Well how about we settle this next week and we show you why we had the Smackdown Live tag team division on lockdown!

Lana: You are on.

Lana walks away as Rusev and Nakamura get face to face with the Usos who refuse to back down. However, neither teams come to blows as Rusev and Nakamura leave under the orders of Lana.

Ad break

Rey Mysterio makes his way out to a pop from the crowd as he runs out and makes his way to the ring. As usual, on the way down to the ring, he makes sure to interact with the children at ringside.

Michael Cole: Well right now it looks like we are going to hear from Rey Mysterio.

Renee Young: That is correct Michael. He joined the Monday Night Raw roster in the superstar shakeup last week and you have to wonder what is next for Rey Mysterio.

Corey Graves: Well if he is smart, he will leave Samoa Joe alone after what he did to him at Wrestlemania and move on elsewhere.

Rey gets in the ring enjoying the reaction from the crowd before looking to speak.

Rey Mysterio: Not going to lie it has been a fair few years since I have been on Monday Night Raw and it feels good to be back.

Cheap pop.

Rey Mysterio: However, things have not been going well recently. At Wrestlemania, I walked into the match with Samoa Joe with an injury and Joe beat me in a matter of minutes.

Rey pauses for a moment.

Rey Mysterio: I ain't making any excuses. I came up short. And that has been happening a lot in recent times. So, I have been doing some thinking.

The crowd sound worried with a few fans chanting please don't go at Rey Mysterio. Rey, however, smiles chuckling to himself before looking to carry on.

Rey Mysterio: Don't worry guys I don't plan on retiring just yet. Throughout my career, I was able to become a 5-time WCW Cruiserweight champion and a 3 WWE Cruiserweight champion. And I want to become the Cruiserweight champion once again.

Pop from the crowd excited at the prospect of Rey becoming a Cruiserweight champion.

Rey Mysterio: Now I don't expect to be handed a title shot just because of my name. I know I am going to have to earn a title shot and trust me I intend to.

Pop from the crowd but we then hear this music:

Noam Dar's music hits getting a small reaction but it leans towards boos as the cocky young Scot stands on the ramp chewing some gum before he looks to speak.

Noam Dar: Would you listen to this old dafty?

More boos from the crowd as Rey Mysterio listens in the ring clearly unimpressed.

Noam Dar: You want to cut in and take my spot.

Rey Mysterio: That is not what I said...

Noam Dar: And now you are calling me a liar! Listen here, old man. You think you can enter the Cruiserweight division because you used to be a champion. How about I show you why that is a mistake right now ya dafty?

Rey Mysterio: You know what. Maybe it is time to teach you some respect.

Noam Dar: I don't need to learn respect.

*BANG* Cheap shot with the microphone by Noam Dar which drops Rey Mysterio to the mat as Noam Dar lets out a smirk as we see a referee running out as we cut to a commercial break.

Ad break

Match 6: Rey Mysterio vs Noam Dar

When we return from the ad break Noam Dar is still in control of the match thanks to the cheap shot with the microphone. Noam Dar spends a good portion of the match going after the legs of Mysterio and looking to take out his surgical repaired knees. Rey finds a way out each time but that does not stop Dar going after the legs almost like a shark who can smell blood. Rey though throughout the years has had to find ways to overcome people going after his legs to slow him down and fights through the pain. In the end, Rey dodges a Nova Roller attempt by Dar before he hits him with a CANDIAN DESTROYER! Rey makes the cover and picks up the win.

Winner via pinfall: Rey Mysterio (14:14)

Michael Cole: Rey Mysterio picks up the win tonight!

Corey Graves: But he had to fight for it, Michael. Noam Dar showing how good the Cruiserweight division is as he went toe to toe with a future hall of famer and a multi-time World champion for nearly 15 minutes tonight.

Renee Young: And Rey even at his age is still adding to his arsenal pulling off that impressive maneuver tonight to put away Noam Dar.

Rey carries on celebrating in the ring to the delight of the fans whilst Noam Dar on the outside looks annoyed at coming up short tonight.

Ad break

When we return, we see a room with many mirrors in it with Tyler Breeze looking into all of them as he looks almost disappointed.

Tyler Breeze: When I came to Raw and Smackdown a few years ago I had so much promise. So much potential.

Clips spliced in of his run in NXT.

Tyler Breeze: I came in with a lot of hype from NXT but for different reasons, things did not work out.

Shows the struggles he had on his own when first coming to the main roster.

Tyler Breeze: I have had some fun times and even made a friend.

Shows him and Fandango becoming a tag team. Clips of them as the fashion police having fun together.

Tyler Breeze: But then he got injured and I was by myself again floundering.

Shows footage of him losing numerous matches and getting destroyed on Raw last year by Kevin Owens.

Tyler Breeze: See this is the point where most people would blame someone else for their failures but I don't blame Fandango for my lack of success. No, I blame myself.

Breeze for the first time during the promo looks up towards the camera and the mirrors.

Tyler Breeze: I forgot who I was. I forgot why they called me prince pretty, I forgot how to get the job done. I spent too long being a failure but now? It is time to become prince pretty once again and get back to the top like my followers wanted.

Breeze looks super focused as he turns around and kicks a mirror causing them all to shatter.

Tyler Breeze: Prince pretty is back!

The promo comes to an end as we cut back to the ring.

Michael Cole: Looks like Tyler Breeze is looking to get his career back on track guys.

Corey Graves: I remember being in NXT and seeing Prince Pretty. He was someone people looked at having a great future but things have not panned out so far.

Both members of the Divas of Doom walk to the ring ahead of their Money in the Bank qualifier.

Michael Cole: Well the rules of this tag match are simple. The winning team will have both members in the Money in the Bank ladder match in 4 weeks.

Corey Graves: And the advantage of having your tag team partner in the match cannot be underestimated. You can take care of the field before fighting it out amongst the yourselves to see who wins that briefcase.

Renee Young: Well Natalya and Beth Phoenix both know what it is like to be Women's champion having done it numerous times and they are both hungry for more gold.

Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville make their way out next getting some boos from the crowd as they look to join the Divas of Doom in the ring.

Michael Cole: Well this team has had a decent run on Smackdown Live and like the Divas of Doom you have to imagine they will want a shot at the Women's tag team titles.

Corey Graves: And they should get a shot. They were the runners up in the Elimination Chamber to crown our first ever champions plus Mandy is god's greatest creation.

Renee just sighs on commentary and shakes her head as we see Sonya Deville step into the ring for Fire and Desire whilst Natalya starts for the Divas of Doom.

Match 7: Money in the bank qualifier: Divas of Dooms vs Fire and Desire

Both teams put on a decent showing with the Divas of Doom showing a good amount of synergy as a tag team. However, in the closing stages, Mandy Rose is in the ring with Natalya when the Iiconics make their way out to boos from the crowd! They cut a promo mocking the Divas of Doom which distracts Natalya allowing Mandy Rose to roll Natalya up! Mandy hooks the tights and Sonya cuts Beth Phoenix off stopping her from breaking the cover giving Fire and Desire the win!

Winners via pinfall: Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose (8:20)

Michael Cole: Fire and Desire steal the win!

Corey Graves: Mandy Rose would never steal anything. She was adjusting Natayla's tights!

Renee Young: Are you for real Corey? You have to give an assist to the Women tag team champions the Iiconics either way for distracting Natalya and Beth Phoenix tonight.

Corey Graves: The Iiconics were just out here to scout the potential competition!

On the ramp, we see the Iiconics laughing, happy to have caused the Divas of Doom to lose whilst in the ring the Divas of Doom look furious. Fire and desire head up the ramp having picked up a massive advantage in the Women's Money in the Bank ladder match.

Ad break

When we come back from the ad break, we see The Iiconics walking through the back with their tag team titles around their waist.

Peyton Royce: Did you see her face when she saw us?

Billie Kay: Oh my god it was an iconic moment and maybe now they will learn they are not worthy at a shot at these titles.

???: Is that so?

The Raw commissioner walks up behind the tag team champions whose look of joy turns to worry.

Paige: I know you hold those belts and you think you can just swan into my house and do whatever you want but that is not going to fly.

Peyton Royce: Listen Paige we were just trying to make this show more Iconic.

Billie Kay: Like um (whispers in Peyton's ear) what's that film that is based on her life?

Peyton Royce: Like Fighting with your family.

Billie Kay: You read my mind. You are so awesome.

Peyton Royce: No, you are.

Paige: OK enough before I lose my mind. You two want to get involved in my money in the bank qualifiers fine. Peyton next week you have a chance to qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match against a new talent I have signed to the Raw Women's division.

Peyton Royce: Paige you are the best. Thank you.

Paige: I wasn't done. First of all, Billie is banned from ringside and Peyton if you lose then you will have to put your tag team titles on the line against the Divas of Doom at Money in the Bank!

Billie Kay: What! That is ridiculous and...

Both the Iiconics run off as we see the angry Divas of Doom walk into the shot looking to get their hands on the pair. However, Paige stops them both.

Paige: Girls listen. I have sorted it. If Peyton loses her money in the bank qualifier next week, they have to defend their titles against you two at Money in the Bank.

Beth still tries to get past, to get her hand on the pair.

Paige: But to make it fair you guys can't interfere next week.

Beth does not look happy as Natayla responds instead.

Natalya: OK Paige we won't get involved during the match.

Both women leave with Beth Phoenix clearly very heated by the Iiconics actions tonight as we cut back to the ring.

Humberto Carrillo makes his way out getting a small reaction from the crowd though it is cheers as the Cruiserweight makes his way into the ring,

Michael Cole: Well up next we will see one of the new Cruiserweights on the Monday night roster in action.

Corey Graves: Humberto Carrillo is very young but he has a lot of potential and was for a short time learning from Drew Gulak and the Gentleman Jack Gallagher.

EC3 makes his way out next getting cheers from the crowd for the popular man from NXT as he has Drake Maverick by his side as he walks to the ring.

Renee Young: Well EC3 has had a delayed start since coming to Monday night Raw but is looking to get things going and he was able to pick up the win last week against Mike Kanellis.

Corey Graves: EC3 is someone who has all the tools to succeed and he is even making sure to look after his friend Drake Maverick now he is without a job.

Michael Cole: Yeah, I have heard that EC3 has hired him as his manager and is paying for him to manage his personal affairs.

Corey Graves: When you are in the top 1% you can afford those luxuries, Michael.

EC3 steps into the ring joining Humberto acting very cocky. The young kid offers EC3 a handshake but EC3 smirks before saying no. The ref meanwhile rings the bell getting this match underway.

Match 8: EC3 w/Drake Maverick vs Humberto Carrillo

A shorter match then most of the others on the show tonight with Humberto in the first minute shocking EC3 and taking him down with his high-flying offense catching EC3 off-guard. EC3 though uses his power to take control but a hurricanna from Humberto followed by a dropkick sends EC3 down to the mat. Humberto Carrillo as the match is coming to an end makes his way to the top rope. However, Drake Maverick grabs his foot stopping him! He kicks the small man off sending him to the floor as he flies off looking for a splash but EC3 gets his knees up. EC3 follows with the one percenter putting away Humberto Carrillo.

Winner via pinfall: EC3 (5:26)

The crowd boos the result as EC3 has a smug smirk on his face as he is joined in the ring by Drake Maverick.

Michael Cole: EC3 steals the win thanks to his new manager Drake Maverick!

Corey Graves: Hey Michael that is what friends do for each other. EC3 helped Drake out and Drake returned the favor. When I do favors for my friends they do favors for me.

Renee Young: I am surprised you have any friends Corey.

EC3 and Drake Maverick carry on taunting the fans as they go up the ramp getting more boos from the crowd as EC3 picks up a win getting back on track after a rough start to his time on the main roster.

Ad break

Samoa Joe is walking backstage when he is approached by Charly Caruso.

Charly Caruso: Samoa Joe, next week you have a Money in the Bank qualifier how are you feeling ahead of that match?

Samoa Joe: How I am feeling? I don't know who I am facing for a chance to enter Money in the Bank but whoever it is knows they are facing me and the terror that must be going through their mind they might not even show up. And they would smart to do that. Because if they show up next week, I will put them to sleep. Like anyone who tries to take this title from me. Hell, I will even put my US title on the line for whoever is foolish enough to step into the ring with me!

Samoa Joe walks off having sent his message as we cut back to the commentary team at ringside.

Michael Cole: Well that is a big announcement for next week's Monday night Raw as Samoa Joe will not only face off against a mystery opponent for a spot in the Money in the Bank ladder match but he will put his US title on the line.

Corey Graves: Well like Joe said it was an invitation for someone to get put to sleep!

Renee Young: But that is not the only match announced for next week is it Michael.

Michael Cole: That is right Renee. We have two more Money in the Bank qualifiers as Aleister Black takes on Cesaro and Peyton Royce takes on a new debuting star.

Corey Graves: But if she loses The Iiconics will have to defend their tag team titles against the Divas of Doom at Money in the Bank!

Renee Young: And we will also see The Usos take on Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura in tag team action!

Braun Strowman's music hits to loud cheers from the crowd as the monster among men marches to the ring.

Michael Cole: Well right now in the main event of Money Night Raw we will see last year's Mr Money in the Bank Braun Strowman take on AJ Styles.

Corey Graves: We saw how unstoppable Braun was last year in the Money in the Bank ladder match and Braun is coming off a hot run of form after winning the Andre the Giant battle royal.

Renee Young: But you have to remember that AJ Styles was WWE champion on Smackdown Live for nearly a full year. Whoever wins this match has to be the favorite to win the Men's Money in the Bank ladder match.

The phenomenal one makes his way out next to loud cheers from the crowd with The Club by his side as they walk to the ring. Braun notices the pair with AJ Styles and does not look happy to see them.

Michael Cole: Well the Club are out here to watch but I don't think Braun believes that.

Corey Graves: The Club just want front row seats as they watch their boy earn himself a spot in the Money in the Bank ladder match!

AJ Styles steps in the ring as Braun shouts some abuse at him which but AJ Styles is unfazed as the ref rings the bell getting the match underway.

Main event: Money in the bank qualifier: AJ Styles w/The Club vs Braun Strowman

AJ Styles tries to chop down the giant and take away his legs potentially setting up for the calf crusher throughout the match. He does some good damage to the leg of Braun but even with that Braun controls the match using his insane power. After about 7 minutes AJ ends up on the outside of the ring as Braun does his run around the ring shoulder barge. However, he does not touch the Club giving them one warning to leave. However, they refuse and shake their head staying at ringside.

Braun picks up AJ and sends him into the ring. He starts laying into AJ with some power moves doing a lot of damage to the phenomenal one! After a couple of minutes laying into him, he lifts AJ up into the air as he goes for his running powerslam but AJ shifts his body and counters with a hurricanna sending Braun Strowman over the ropes to the ring floor! AJ Styles takes a moment to get his breath back before he flies over the top rope hitting Braun Strowman with a Phenomenal Forearm on the outside.

The ref starts to count both men out as AJ gets to his feet slowly at 5 as The Club comes over to make sure he is OK. AJ is fine though and slides back into the ring. Meanwhile at the count of 7 Braun gets up and sees the Club still at ringside. Braun responds by attacking both men with a double shoulder block laying them out as the count gets to 9. Braun looks to get back in the ring but Karl Anderson grabs his leg causing Braun to not make it back inside in time and he is counted out!

Winner via countout: AJ Styles (10:19)

Michael Cole: AJ Styles is going to Money in the bank!

Renee Young: But the Club disobeyed AJ and got involved.

Corey Graves: Braun attacked them first. The Club are not going to take being attacked lying down!

Braun on the outside is not happy as he lifts Karl Anderson up and smashes him on the ring floor. Luke Gallows goes to attack Braun but Braun turns around looking furious before taking his head off with a big boot. AJ, however, seeing this once again flies off the ropes and hits another Phenomenal forearm saving his friends. However, he sees the replay of what happened on the screen and is not happy. Both men explain what happened as AJ shakes his head but says he understand. Raw comes to an end with the Club walking up the ramp whilst on the outside of the ring Braun Strowman is pretty furious.

Confirmed matches for next week:

Money in the Bank qualifier:
Aleister Black vs Cesaro

US title match and Money in the Bank qualifier:
Samoa Joe vs ???

Money in the Bank qualifier:
Peyton Royce vs ???

Tag team match:
The Usos vs Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura

01133D86C6.jpg

Universal title match:

WWE title match:

Raw women's title match:
Becky Lynch (c) vs Mickie James

Becky Lynch (c) vs Alexa Bliss or Asuka or Carmella or Charlotte or Ember Moon or Ruby Riott

Ricochet vs Andrade Cien Almas vs ??? vs AJ Styles vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

Bayley vs ??? vs Sonya Deville vs ??? vs Mandy Rose vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

EWR Rating: 70%

Reactions: Sky and Cwalker

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Smackdown:
April 23rd 2019
Lincoln, Nebraska

The Miz's music hits to a loud pop from the crowd to start off Smackdown Live.

Corey Graves: Hello and welcome to tonight's edition of Smackdown Live.

Tom Phillips: And we are starting the show off big with a special edition of Miz TV.

Bryon Saxton: Yes, Tom his guest tonight is Roman Reigns. And for anyone not watching last week both men made it very clear they were not going to let Shane McMahon's ego control this show.

Corey Graves: 2 men who are failing to show the proper respect to their boss.

The Miz steps into the ring holding his microphone in typical Miz fashion as he listens to the cheers from the crowd enjoying it before he looks to speak.

The Miz: Welcome to the most must-see talk show in history Miz TV!

Pop from the crowd as Miz carries on.

The Miz: In the last few weeks I have made it clear that until Shane McMahon is gone from Smackdown Live I will not rest and I will make his life a living nightmare. However, I am not the only person who is sick of Shane McMahon so would you welcome my guest at this time Roman Reigns!

Roman Reigns gets a loud pop from the crowd as he makes his way out in his usual SWAT vest with a serious look on his face as he makes his way to the ring.

Tom Phillips: Well Roman Reigns shocked the world when he appeared last week and helped The Miz take out Shane McMahon's posse and Shane McMahon himself.

Corey Graves: Roman Reigns has made a massive mistake crossing the boss on his first night on Smackdown Live.

Bryon Saxton: I don't think Roman Reigns will care. The big dawg will do what he wants when wants.

Roman Reigns makes his way over to one of the chairs in the ring taking a seat as Miz also takes a seat across the ring from him.

The Miz: Thanks for agreeing to come on Miz TV Roman.

Roman Reigns just silently nods as Miz looks to start the interview.

The Miz: Now I know we have never been friends. Me and you have had our fair share of fights. However last week we bumped into each other backstage and you offered to help me fight Shane McMahon. Now I was happy to take them all on 4 by myself but what I have to ask Roman is why? Why did you offer to help me after what I have done to you in the past?

Roman Reigns: It's really simple Miz. I am not going to stand for a repeat of the authority's reign of terror.

Pop from the crowd as Reigns looks to carry on.

Roman Reigns: Throughout the years I have been fighting against authority and when I came to Smackdown Live I saw Vince's silver spoon son trying to pull the same stuff his daddy did? Not on my watch.

Reigns leans in closer to The Miz.

Roman Reigns: I may not like you Miz but the last few months you have earned these people's respect. You see if there is one thing, I value more than anything else it is family. And I can see a man who feels the same!

The Miz lets out a smile.

The Miz: Thank you, Roman. Now...

Miz is interrupted by Kevin Owens which gets a loud pop from the crowd though some do seem a little confused as Kevin Owens makes his way out to the ring with a microphone in hand. Roman Reigns though does not look happy to see one of his former enemies out here.

Roman Reigns:
Kevin if you are out here for a fight...

Kevin Owens: Oh, you are damn right I am out here for a fight. I am out here for...

Kevin pauses for a moment holding up a finger in the air.

Kevin Owens: Wait wait wait I forgot someone.

He takes a moment to wait on the ramp holding out his arms towards the entrance as The Miz and Roman Reigns both look on confused and unimpressed by Owens's antics.

Sami Zayn's music hits getting a loud pop from the fans as he joins his best friend Kevin Owens on the entrance ramp as both men smile.

Sami Zayn: Oh, it feels good to be back buddy.

The Miz: Guys why are you out here interrupting the most must-see talk show in WWE history.

Kevin Owens: But this is not the Kevin Owens show.

The Miz looks furious at that line as Sami Zayn takes over.

Sami Zayn: Kevin you suck at making friends.

Kevin fakes being offended before shrugging and saying off-mic “you have a point”.

Sami Zayn: Listen we have come out here looking for a fight but not with you two.

Kevin Owens: We came out here to get our hands on Shane McMahon as well.

Cheers from the crowd as Kevin Owens looks to carry on.

Kevin Owens: Do you remember just over a year ago when me and Sami became friends again? We knew Shane McMahon was an egomaniac but no one listened to us.

Both men join The Miz and Roman Reigns inside the ring.

Sami Zayn: You two want to fight Shane McMahon and his group? That is fine because we want to as well.

Kevin Owens: And the way I see it, there are 4 of us and 4 of them so what do you say?

Both men look wary as Kevin Owens offers them a handshake as Reigns raises his microphone up looking to speak.

Roman Reigns: My main question is why should we trust you? You have a habitat of stabbing people in the back.

The Miz: He has a point Kevin; you have hardly proven to be the most trustworthy person over the years.

Kevin nods as Sami Zayn looks to respond but Kevin Owens puts his hand on Zayn's microphone looking to speak instead.

Kevin Owens: You are right. I have stabbed my friends in the back. Heck, I have stabbed the man next to me in the back countless times. However, when we were both injured, we spent a lot of time together and I realized the mistakes I had made. I ain't claiming to be a saint but I don't want my son to grow up in a world where egomaniacs like Shane hold power.

Cheers from the crowd for the passionate speech by Kevin Owens as Sami Zayn looks to carry on.

Sami Zayn: I have always been someone who fights for the little man and fights against people who abuse power. If me and Kevin can put aside our differences can't you put aside your distrust of Kevin too?

Both men think about it when this music hits:

Shane McMahon makes his way out to boos from the crowd as he is followed by Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, and Elias as Shane McMahon has a microphone looking to speak.

Shane McMahon: First of all, can you cut my music.

The music stops as Shane then looks towards the timekeeper's area.

Shane McMahon: Now Greg Hamilton can you do my proper introduction.

Kevin Owens: Greg if you so much as think about his stupid nickname, I will powerbomb you on this ring apron do you understand me!

Greg Hamilton looks terrified but the angry response gets a pop from the fans.

Shane McMahon: Really professional there Kevin really professional.

Kevin Owens: I don't give a damn about being professional. You calling yourself the best in the world makes me sick.

Baron Corbin: Show some respect to your boss Kevin.

Roman Reigns: Baron how about you come down to this ring right now and make us.

Pop from the crowd as Drew McIntyre walks forward more than ready for a fight but Shane McMahon stops him whilst Elias and Baron Corbin stay on the ramp.

Shane McMahon: Nice try Roman but Baron Corbin already has a match tonight. However, you 4 want to fight us? That is fine. At Money in the Bank, it will be the 4 of us against the 4 of you in a tag team match.

All 4 men in the ring are happy with that though The Miz looks to speak.

The Miz: That is fine Shane but how about we give these people what they want and we have a Wrestlemania rematch right now!

Loud cheers from the crowd excited at the prospect of The Miz giving Shane Mcmahon another beating.

Shane McMahon: No.

Loud boos as Shane carries on.

Sami Zayn: Well since you are scared how about one of you 4 fight me right now in this ring.

Elias: How about I put you in your place Sami?

Shane McMahon: What a great idea Elias. Let's get a referee out here and after the commercial break, it will be Elias vs Sami Zayn.

Shane McMahon's posse walks to the ring as the show cuts to a commercial break with Kevin Owens psyching up his friend Sami ahead of his match next.

Ad break

Match 1: Sami Zayn w/Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns and The Miz vs Elias w/Shane McMahon, Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin

When we come back from the commercial break the commentary team makes sure to mention that Shane McMahon announced that Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns and The Miz are banned from ringside for Baron Corbin's match against Apollo Crews later tonight. During this match, Elias looks to use as many cheap tricks as possible to keep Sami Zayn down but in the end, Zayn picks up the win with the blue thunder bomb!

Winner via pinfall: Sami Zayn (7:30)

Tom Phillips: Sami Zayn picks up the win in his first match back from injury.

Corey Graves: A decent win for Sami Zayn on his return to the ring but you still have to wonder how well The Miz, Owens, Zayn, and Reigns will work as a team.

Byron Saxton: Well they do all have a common goal Corey and that gives them the incentive to work together.

Kevin Owens joins Sami Zayn in the ring to celebrate whilst Reigns and The Miz stand on the outside ready to fight Shane and his group but Shane and his group choose to get Elias out of the ring and make a quick retreat.

Ad break

We cut to the Riott Squad locker room with Ruby Riott stood up whilst Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan are sat down on the bench listening to what Ruby has to say.

Ruby Riott: Tonight, we need to make sure I win. We have been causing chaos and messing things up but we have not won anything. We need to start winning titles so people know we are a serious threat and after tonight you girls will need to... Can we help you?

The camera pans to show Nikki Cross stood there looking as crazy as she normally does whilst the Riott squad looks on very confused. Nikki, however, looks on just staring.

Liv Morgan: Yo earth to Nikki what do you want?

Nikki Cross: Nikki wants to play with the Iiconics and I need someone to play with so I can play with them. Did you want to play?

All 3 laugh before Sarah Logan steps forward.

Sarah Logan:
Trust me when we go for the tag team titles we won't be playing with you.

Nikki looks a little disappointed as Liv Morgan steps forward.

Liv Morgan: Time to get lost, Nikki.

Liv Morgan then slaps Nikki Cross in the face! Nikki holds her face for a second before she jumps on Liv Morgan and starts laying into her with wild lefts and rights. However, she does not get many shots off as Sarah Logan drags Nikki Cross off her and throws Nikki into the bench. Ruby then grabs hold of Nikki Cross before planting her with a DDT onto the locker room floor. All 3 women smile at their handiwork before Ruby Riott speaks.

Ruby Riott:
More of that!

All 3 women walk off as Nikki sells the damage done but then weirdly starts to let out a creepy smile as we cut back to the ring.

Tom Phillips: Well The Riott squad are prepared for the main event of the show this evening where we find out who will be taking on Becky Lynch at Money in the Bank for the Smackdown Live Women's title.

Corey Graves: The Riott Squad on Raw have always been able to cause chaos but they have yet to be able to convert that into titles. Maybe tonight Ruby can work towards changing that and you also have to imagine the Riott Squad will have their eyes on the tag team titles as well.

Heavy Machinery make their way to the ring getting a decent pop from the crowd but nothing loud for the tag team who have been making a few appearances on the main roster over the last few months.

Byron Saxton: Well last week Heavy Machinery were confirmed to be joining the Smackdown Live roster in the superstar shakeup and stopped the Revival from beating down Lucha House party after their match.

Corey Graves: And that could be a mistake. The top guys will not be in a good mood after losing their titles to Ryder and Hawkins on Raw without getting a chance of a rematch.

Bryon Saxton: Well there are no automatic rematch clauses Corey so they might have not even been given a rematch on Monday night Raw.

Corey Graves: Shut up Saxton.

Both men stand in the ring ready to speak to the crowd as Otis stands next to Tucker.

Tucker: The past couple of months we have been going from show to show. Seeing the sights.

Otis: Seeing the pretty ladies tucky tucky.

Tucker: Trying out all the different stakes each city has to offer and the gyms they have.

Otis: Steaks and weights baby, steaks and weights.

Tucker: But we had to eventually settle down and now we are on Smackdown Live.

Small cheer from the crowd.

Tucker: And now we are on Smackdown Live, well we have our sights set on one thing.

Otis: More steaks and more weights?

Tucker pauses looking at his tag team partner before smiling and turning back towards the crowd.

Tucker: OK two things. Steaks and weights as well as the Smackdown tag team titles.

Otis: Oh, we want the belts we want those tag team belts for sure.

Tucker: Exactly Otis but we also know we need to start picking up wins to get a title shot. And that brings us to last week.

Tucker pauses for a moment before carrying on.

Tucker: We saw two men who call themselves top guys, acting like bullies. Looking to attack Lucha house party after the match like a pair of cowards. No, we ain't standing for that.

Otis: No, we ain't standing for it.

Tucker: So, Revival we are calling you out!

Both men wait for the Revival to make their way out.

The Revival make their way out onto the ramp with microphones in their hands as Heavy Machinery invite them into the ring. However, The Revival shake their heads not interested in joining them in the ring.

Dash Wilder: No no the top guys don't give away a top match without some hype.

Scott Dawson: But you guys would not know anything about being top guys.

Dash Wilder: We have been NXT tag team champions twice and Raw Tag team champions!

Scott Dawson: Whereas you have won those titles zero times.

Tucker: That is big talk for two men scared to get in the ring.

Cheers from the crowd as The Revival look annoyed on the ramp.

Dash Wilder: No, we aren't scared. We will fight you two on our terms, not yours.

Scott Dawson: Why would be scared of two fat guys who have never won any titles?

Both members of the Revival laugh at each other as the crowd boos them for the cheap dig. Tucker though turns to Otis signaling towards the Revival on the ramp.

Tucker: Otis do you want to wait for their terms or do you want to fight them right now?

Otis: Oh Tucky lets do this now.

Both men climb over the ropes and head up the ramp as The Revival retreat backstage wanting no part of Heavy Machinery. Otis and Tucker shake their heads due to the retreat of The Revival.

Bryon Saxton: Once the Revival prove they are all talk but when challenged they run away like cowards.

Corey Graves: They are top guys Byron. They don't fight for free. Did you even listen to them?

Heavy Machinery, once they are done shaking their heads, start to interact with the fans at ringside getting a few cheers from the fans as they realize they will have to wait another day to get their hands on the Revival.

Ad break

After the commercial break, we hear the music for Apollo Crews as he makes his way to the ring slapping hands with a few fans on the way to the ring. He has a big smile on his face as always getting a quiet pop from the crowd.

Tom Phillips: Well this match was set up after Apollo Crews challenged Baron Corbin due to his post-match attack on Drake Maverick.

Byron Saxton: Apollo Crews has made it clear he was not going to allow Corbin to pick on the smaller Drake Maverick. He almost commented on social media that the taunting from Corbin after retiring a legend like Kurt Angle is crossing the line.

Baron Corbin makes his way out to the ring getting boos from the crowd as he soaks in the heat wearing his cheap waistcoat still as he walks to the ring soaking in the boos.

Corey Graves: Here comes the man who ended the career of the hall of famer Kurt Angle!

Byron Saxton: He didn't end the career of Kurt Angle. Angle announced before the match he was retiring!

Corey Graves: He was the last man to beat Kurt Angle so he retired him. Heck, maybe we should start calling Baron Corbin an American hero!

Corbin carries on goading the fans as they start chanting “YOU SUCK” at him but he just laughs to himself before joining Crews in the ring.

Match 2: Apollo Crews vs Baron Corbin

Apollo Crews puts in a decent performance but in the end, Baron Corbin takes control of the match when he gets the chance to lock in an ankle lock on Crews drawing even more heat from the crowd. Crews does not tap making it to the ropes but the damage slows him down allowing Corbin to hit the end of days for the win.

Winner via pinfall: Baron Corbin (6:15)

Baron Corbin rises to his feet as the boos reign down on the former acting general manager.

Corey Graves: Baron Corbin picks up another win tonight! He is unstoppable.

Byron Saxton: I hate to say it but he did put in a good performance tonight.

Corey Graves:
And he is going to help the Best in the World Shane McMahon and his team win at Money in the Bank.

Baron Corbin walks up the ramp still goading the fans as he is still getting “YOU SUCK” chants from the crowd.

Ad break

When return from the commercial break Buddy Murphy sat on a chair in front of a blank wall.

Buddy Murphy: People have been asking why I am yet to appear on Tuesday nights. Well, I have been preparing. You see next week I make my Smackdown Live debut when I take on a man, I am very familiar with, Cedric Alexander for the chance to be in the Money in the Bank ladder match.

Buddy Murphy takes a moment to pause before he carries on.

Buddy Murphy: You see I beat Cedric Alexander in my home country of Australia to become Cruiserweight champion before running through the competition on 205 Live. Cedric is a great competitor but I will show the world why I became known as the best-kept secret in WWE. However, he is not facing the same man he did on 205 Live.

Buddy Murphy takes a moment before standing up from his chair.

Buddy Murphy: You see now I am not competing for the Cruiserweight title so there is no weight limit for me to reach which means I have been bulking up. If you couldn't beat me before what chance do you have now Cedric?

Murphy smirks.

Buddy Murphy: And at Money in the Bank when I climb that ladder and unhook the briefcase, my greatness will no longer be a secret.

The video comes to an end as we cut to Kayla Braxton who is ready for an interview.

Kayla Braxton: Well strong words from Buddy Murphy but right now I have his opponent next week Cedric Alexander with me.

Cedric is stood there looking focused and serious as she looks to ask him a few questions.

Kayla Braxton: What do you think of Buddy Murphy's comments ahead of your Money in the Bank qualifier next week?

Cedric Alexander: Listen he talks about beating me on 205 Live but times have changed. We are about to enter the age of Alexander. Last week I took on the WWE champion and took him to the limit. Now that has made me hungry. All that bulk that Buddy Murphy will be putting on will make his slower. Also, he can talk about his victory down under but next week we won't be in Australia so he won't have the home town advantage. Next week I plan to prove Buddy Murphy wrong and make my way into the Money in the Bank ladder match.

Kayla Braxton: Now the Money in the Bank briefcase can be used on either the Universal or WWE Championship. If you won who would your target be?

Cedric Alexander: I have nothing but respect for Seth Rollins on Monday Night Raw as Universal champion but after battling Kofi last week, I am hungry for more Kayla and if I were to win, I would be cashing in two nights later to take on Kofi for that WWE title one more time.

Kayla Braxton: Thanks for your time Cedric.

Cedric smiles before leaving the interview set.

Ad break

Daniel Bryan and Rowan make their way out to the ring after the commercial break getting boos from the crowd as Bryan has weirdly got his custom-made WWE title from when he was champion around his waist as he walks to the ring.

Tom Phillips: Well it looks like we are going to hear from Daniel Bryan who will be getting a rematch for the WWE title he lost at Wrestlemania against Kofi Kingston. But why has he got his former WWE title around his waist?

Corey Graves: Maybe Daniel Bryan is showing to the world he is still the planet’s champion?

Byron Saxton: Well I am part of the planet and he ain't my champion.

Corey Graves: I am sure Daniel Bryan will be crying himself to sleep tonight Byron.

Bryan and Rowan climb into the ring as the crowd are booing the New Daniel Bryan as he shakes his head.

Daniel Bryan: Fickle. You people are fickle. But it is fine. Soon you will turn on Kofi just like you turned on me. Like you turn on everyone else.

Rowan next to Bryan stands there and nods along as Bryan looks to carry on speaking.

Daniel Bryan: Roman Reigns, John Cena, two men you used to cheer like heroes and you turned on them like the fickle sheep you are.

Boos from the crowd.

Daniel Bryan: But me I have never been fickle. I have always cared about the planet and making sure my daughter Birdie has a planet to live in! And that is why you people need me to beat Kofi at Money in the Bank!

Boos from the crowd as some start to chant for Kofi and a few chants for The New Day.

Daniel Bryan: You can boo all you want but I am the hero you need!

Bryan lifts his signature WWE champion into the air.

Daniel Bryan: Kofi Kingston's win at Wrestlemania was a fluke. A once in a lifetime miracle. He is still a B+ player and at Money in the Bank, I correct what happened taking back my title.

More boos from the crowd until this music hits:

Byron Saxton: Finally, New Day are here to shut Daniel Bryan up!

Corey Graves: Byron once again proving he does not care about the environment.

The New Day make their way out but there is no dancing and slapping hands with the fans or throwing pancakes as the trio are all business as they walk to the ring and climb inside joining Daniel Bryan and Rowan. Kofi has a microphone in his hands as do Big E and Xavier Woods.

Kofi Kingston: You really sticking to that Bryan? That my win at Wrestlemania was a fluke? That I am a B plus player. Who have you become?

That gets a few WHO WHO WHO chants from the crowd.

Xavier Woods: Like I said before Wrestlemania you have become everything you hate. You call these fans fickle? No, you turned on them. You changed Bryan and not for the better.

Cheers for Kofi and Woods as Bryan looks furious as he walks towards Kofi however Big E steps forward more than ready for a fight. Rowan also steps forward as Bryan puts his hand out not wanting a 2 on 3 fight.

Daniel Bryan: You are right I did change. I changed for the better. These mindless sheep in the crowd are destroying the planet, looking to buy whatever new shirts you bring out. Looking to buy whatever cheap product you attach your face to next. Looking to be a part of the miracle that was you winning at Wrestlemania. I beat you twice before Wrestlemania and at Money in the Bank, I will beat you again.

Boos from the crowd as Kofi looks furious. However, Big E has something to say.

Big E: Kofi has worked his entire career and you are right Wrestlemania was a miracle. It was a miracle he finally got the opportunity to fight for the WWE title after having to overcome 11 years of adversity. Before Wrestlemania, he never got a 1 on 1 shot after years and years of winning title after title after title.

Xavier Woods: 4-time Intercontinental champion.

Big E: 3-time United States champion.

Xavier Woods: And an 8-time tag team champion.

Big E: 5 times with us!

Cheers from the crowd as New Day hype up Kofi's career resume as Bryan rolls his eyes not looking impressed.

Big E: He finally gets a shot and he won. You can call it a fluke but he is your W W...

Daniel Bryan:
Enough!

Massive boos from the crowd as The New Day look annoyed.

Daniel Bryan: The only reason he got to Wrestlemania was you two earning his shot for him. Without you two he does not make it to Mania. He can't pin me more than once. Lighting won't strike twice. At Money in the Bank, I will prove it was a fluke and become a 6-time World champion!

Boos from the crowd as Bryan and Rowan look to head up the ramp as Kofi steps forward and leans over the ropes.

Kofi Kingston: You think I can't beat you more than once? Did you not seen the gauntlets I had to run through to even have a chance at becoming WWE champion?

Cheers from the crowd.

Kofi Kingston: I had to beat world-class wrestler after world-class wrestler on my way to taking your title. But you think my pinfall was a fluke? How about I prove it wasn't at Money in the Bank? How about we raise the stakes?

An oooh from the crowd as Daniel Bryan and Rowan have stopped on the ramp.

Kofi Kingston: You think I can't beat you more than once? Well, why don't we make the match at Money in the Bank a 30-minute Ironman match!

Cheers from the crowd excited for the prospect of Kofi Kingston fighting Daniel Bryan in an Ironman match. Bryan however on the ramp takes a moment to respond seemingly unwilling to accept the challenge.

Xavier Woods: Are you all talk Bryan or do you want to prove your word means something? Maybe your talk about the environment is all...

Daniel Bryan: ENOUGH! You want to show the world how outclassed you are when you step into the ring with me? I accept.

Daniel Bryan throws the microphone down on the ramp. Both Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston hold their WWE titles in the air staring each other down with the stakes now being even higher at Money in the Bank.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we see Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox stood in the ring ready for a match as they await their opponents.

Tom Phillips: Well we heard Kofi's challenge and Daniel Bryan agreeing to it, well I have gotten word from backstage and it is official. At Money in the Bank Kofi Kingston will defend his WWE title in a 30-minute Ironman match against Daniel Bryan.

Corey Graves: And the New Day once again prove why they are so stupid. Bryan has made a career out of wrestling matches for well over 30 minutes before WWE. Kofi has basically handed his WWE title back to Daniel Bryan!

Byron Saxton: And once again your writing Kofi off? Haven't you learned not to write him off yet Corey? Kofi challenged Bryan to this match as he plans to prove that Wrestlemania was no fluke and he deserves to be WWE champion!

We hear boos from the crowd as The Iiconics start to walk to the ring with their tag team titles around their waist.

Tom Phillips: Well right now we will see the tag team champions in action against this odd pairing of Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox.

Corey Graves: Both women are good wrestlers in their own right but they are not a team like the Iiconics.

Peyton Royce steps into the ring starting for the Iiconics whilst Alicia Fox and Dana Brooke argue over who will start the match for their team.

Byron Saxton: And that might cost them, Corey. The Iiconics are smart and know how to work as a team.

Match 3: The Iiconics vs Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox

The Iiconics put on a good showing as they work well as a team and in the end, Alicia Fox and Dana Brooke argue again leading to Peyton Royce knocking Alicia Fox off the apron. She tags in Billie Kay and they hit Dana Brooke with the Icon drop (running one-handed bulldog onto a kneeling knee) for the win.

Winners via pinfall: The Iiconics (5:17)

Tom Phillips: The Iiconics pick up the win!

Corey Graves: Was it ever in doubt?

Byron Saxton: And it was the teamwork the pair showed tonight which was the difference.

Corey Graves: And we could soon be seeing Peyton with the Money in the Bank briefcase if she can win her Money in the Bank qualifier on Raw next week.

Tom Phillips: Well, being a team won't help her in that match.

In the ring, the Iiconics stand in the ring gloating and taunting the crowd as they show off their Women tag team titles. Alicia Fox meanwhile is on the outside shouting at her tag team partner tonight as the camera cuts to Lacey Evans shaking her head backstage. She is then approached by Dasha Fuentes for an interview.

Dasha Fuentes: Lacey next week you will be facing Alicia Fox in a Money in the Bank qualifier. What did you think of her performance?

Lacey Evans: Now if you do mind my manners Dasha I was not impressed. Her style was most unladylike and she acted classless after the match berating her partner. Next week I will show her a right, a woman's right.

Dasha Fuentes: A lot of people talk about the risks that come with a Money in the Bank ladder match. If you were to defeat Alicia Fox how would you prepare for that?

Lacey Evans: When I win Dasha but it is fine because I am here to correct the behavior of the nasties in the WWE universe and on Smackdown Live. I am a former marine so I am used to danger and that match will be nothing compared to what I faced during my time in the army. When I win the Money in the Bank briefcase, I will cash in on that Man Becky Lynch, showing her a lady is better than any Man.

Lacey Evans after that line Lacey walks off with a smile on her face.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we see a look at the skyline of a major city as the camera is clearly filming from high up on top of a roof as it cuts to Ricochet looking over the city.

Ricochet: You know I just feel at home when I am high in the air. I always have really.

He walks over before taking a seat on the edge of the roof.

Ricochet: I know I am not the strongest wrestler but the risks I am willing to take give me an edge. No one on the planet can do the things I do. That may sound like arrogance but it is confidence.

Ricochet walked away from the edge of the rooftop as he looks towards the camera.

Ricochet: So, when it comes to Money in the Bank ladder match I will feel right at home when I am on top of a ladder pulling down the Money in the Bank briefcase!

Ricochet lets out a smile as we cut back to the ring.

Shelton Benjamin makes his way out getting little reaction from the crowd as he makes a rare appearance on TV. He shakes his head at the crowd before stepping into the ring.

Tom Phillips: Well we just heard from the first man from Smackdown Live to qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match but up next we will see if Shelton Benjamin can overcome our Intercontinental champion Finn Balor and get a spot in the match.

Corey Graves: Shelton Benjamin feels slighted by the lack of time he has had on Smackdown Live. He wins tonight he is not only in the Money in the Bank ladder match but he also will have a claim to an Intercontinental title shot.

Finn Balor the Intercontinental champion makes his way out as he has the Intercontinental title around his waist as he poses on the ramp to the delight of the fans.

Byron Saxton: The Balor club is here in full force tonight.

Corey Graves: A big test for Finn tonight. Shelton is an experienced competitor in the ring and someone hungry to have a taste of the limelight that Finn enjoys currently.

Tom Phillips: Not only that but Shelton Benjamin is a former 3-time Intercontinental champion. And he will know a win tonight will also put him in line for a shot at the Intercontinental title.

Balor steps in the ring posing for the crowd before staring down Shelton Benjamin as the ref rings the bell getting this match underway.

Match 4: Money in the Bank qualifier: Finn Balor vs Shelton Benjamin

Shelton Benjamin starts off the match very aggressive, desperate to win tonight to get his career back on track. Commentary talks about Shelton Benjamin having a lot of experience in Money in the Bank ladder matches in the past and almost being like a human highlight reel in them. Finn though survives the early onslaught as he wears down the gold standard before putting him away with the Coup D'Grace to advance to the Money in the Bank ladder match.

Winner via pinfall: Finn Balor (9:41)
Byron Saxton: Finn Balor advances to Money in the Bank!

Corey Graves: Finn Balor picks up the win but you have to give Shelton Benjamin credit he gave the Intercontinental champion a tough match tonight.

Tom Phillips: The Men's Money in the Bank ladder match is already looking stacked guys. You have Ricochet, Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor, Andrade Cien Almas, AJ Styles and 4 more names still to go!

Finn Balor in the ring celebrates his victory as he holds his Intercontinental title on the top turnbuckle as the fans cheer him on.

Ad break

When we come back to the show, we see Bray Wyatt stood backstage once again with the War Raiders.

Bray Wyatt: The War Raiders have come here to conquer and look what they have achieved already.

Both men behind Bray hold their NXT and Smackdown tag team titles in the air.

Bray Wyatt: However, they are hungry for more chaos. More carnage. More war. More victims. Next week we will be on Smackdown and we will see who wants to be destroyed next.

Bray starts to laugh like a mad man whilst the War Raiders stand behind Bray Wyatt looking stoic and angry as we cut back to the ring.

Tom Phillips: Interesting words from Bray Wyatt there.

Corey Graves: The War Raiders were scary enough in NXT on their own, now with Bray Wyatt leading them you have to wonder who on Smackdown Live or NXT can stop them?

The Man Becky Lynch makes her way out with both of her Women titles on her shoulders with a cocky smirk on her face. The crowd let out loud cheers happy to see her with several “Becky2belts” chants starting up. She makes her way over to the commentary desk as she sits down and puts on a headset joining them.

Byron Saxton: The Man Becky Lynch what do we owe the pleasure?

Becky Lynch: Well I figured I would come out here and see which dope is next in line for a shot at the champ champ.

Corey Graves:
Shouldn't you be getting ready for the opponent you already know about?

Becky Lynch: Listen I know about the “freakin legend” Mickie James and I will focus on her when on Raw. However, I have a second belt I am going to be defending at Money in the Bank.

Tom Phillips: Do you think hopping between both shows and defending both belts at Money in the Bank will catch up to you?

Becky Lynch: It might Tom it might but as The Man around here I have the responsibility to take on all comers and show why I am becky2belts! I am going to be a fighting champion and if the challengers were not coming to me looking to try to take these belts, I would find my own fights.

Carmella makes her way out joined by R-Truth at the top of the entrance ramp as both take the time to have a little dance break to the delight of the fans.

Byron Saxton: Well looks like Carmella is warming up ahead of this match with a 7-second dance break!

R-Truth wishes his friend good luck as Carmella makes her way to the ring.

Corey Graves: Carmella is a former Smackdown Women's champion and was the first woman to win money in the bank.

Becky Lynch: She has always needed a man by her side though.

Tom Phillips: Not a fan?

Becky Lynch: Carmella is good but she has always had someone to help her get to the top. Maybe she can break out on her own one day but I have beaten her numerous times before. And if she wins I will beat her again.

Ruby Riott makes her way out next and unlike Carmella, she does not send the Riott squad to the back instead bringing them to the ringside area.

Becky Lynch: Speaking of people who can't do things on their own...

Corey Graves: Ruby Riott is a hell of a talent.

Becky Lynch: Yes, but since coming up from NXT she has always had her friends guarding her and look where it has got her. If you want to make it to the top you can't rely on others to get you there. You have got to do it yourself.

Tom Phillips: How would you prepare for Ruby Riott?

Becky Lynch: I would prepare to fight all 3 of the Riott Squad because that is what happens when you fight one of them. It is never 1 on 1.

Ruby Riott chooses not to join Carmella in the ring instead staying on the outside with her friends Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan.

A pop from the crowd as Ember Moon makes her way out to the ring to a decent pop from the crowd as she looks pumped and motivated tonight. She walks down to the ring as she plays to the fans before having a staredown with the Riott Squad.

Byron Saxton: Ember Moon is someone I am a big fan of. She has so much potential that we have yet to see.

Corey Graves: Please don't follow her home like the last girl you had a crush on.

Tom Phillips starts laughing as Byron shakes his head.

Becky Lynch: Ember Moon on Raw never got the chances she deserved. She is a former NXT women's champion and I would love to test myself against her.

Ember Moon after staring down makes her way over to the commentary table as her and Becky Lynch have a small stare down with Becky smiling. Ember Moon then joins Carmella in the ring.

Alexa Bliss makes her way out next getting a mixed reaction from the crowd as she walks to the ring with an angry look on her face. However, before getting in the ring she makes her way towards the commentary desk as she and Becky stare each other down clearly no love lost between the pair.

Becky Lynch: You want some of the champ champ? Come on then.

Bliss however just smirks making her way back towards the ring as Becky shakes her head.

Corey Graves: That is no way to speak to a goddess Becky.

Becky Lynch: Well you can say that your shrine at home later tonight Corey.

Bryon Saxton: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Corey Graves: SHUT UP SAXTON.

Tom Phillips: What are your thoughts about the prospect of facing Alexa Bliss someone you have had issues with in the past?

Becky Lynch: I ain't the same person I was last time I faced Bliss. I am not a naïve girl who will fall for her tricks and if she tries any off them on me, I will break both of her arms.

Bliss meanwhile once in the ring carries on taunting Becky inside the ring.

The crowd goes wild as Becky goes silent as she sees the woman who tapped her out at the Royal Rumble to retain the Smackdown Women's title Asuka. She plays to the fans as she walks down the ring wearing her usual entrance attire.

Corey Graves: Well the one person Becky was not ready for at the Rumble was Asuka. I am guessing Asuka is the person you least want to face at Money in the Bank.

Becky responds by shaking her head.

Becky Lynch: See I am not a coward like you Corey. I want Asuka to win this match. I want to avenge my loss. I am the best and whilst Asuka has that victory over me there is a black mark on my record!

Tom Phillips: Well there has to be an extra motivation for Asuka tonight as like Charlotte she has not yet been given a rematch for the Smackdown Women's title she lost.

Becky Lynch: A match Charlotte did not deserve and got given thanks to the McMahons favoring her as always.

Asuka gets in the ring as Carmella and Bliss look a bit wary of standing next to the scary Asuka but Ember Moon shows no fear happy to be face to face with her rival from NXT.

Charlotte the 8-time Women's Champion makes her way out to the ring with a smug smile on her face as the crowd reign down boos on the queen of the Women's division. She walks to the ring as the eyes of all the women are drawn to her.

Corey Graves: The top star in the women's division.

Tom Phillips: Well Charlotte feels this match should not even be happening as she was never pinned in the main event of Wrestlemania.

Becky Lynch: Forgetting that I have been beating her for months on end.

Charlotte taunts Becky before stepping in the ring as Asuka gets face to face with Charlotte. Ruby Riott at this point slides in the ring as the ref rings the bell getting this match underway.

Main event: Number one contender's 6 pack challenge match: Carmella vs Ruby Riott vs Ember Moon vs Alexa Bliss vs Asuka vs Charlotte

This match is a fun chaotic mess. In the early stages, it should be noted that the Riott Squad stay out of the match and just watch from the outside of the ring. Charlotte meanwhile tries to do as little as possible looking to pounce on any possible opportunities that come up. Surprisingly it is not Bliss doing that and she even at one point make sure Flair can’t stay on the outside and brings her into the ring getting loud cheers from the crowd. As the match goes on Ruby starts giving instructions to the Riott Squad telling them to get involved to help her. They keep stopping any pinfalls from everyone but Ruby Riott to an insane level as the other people in the match start to get more and more annoyed.

In the closing stages, Bliss hits Carmella with her DDT but the cover gets broken by Liv Morgan! Bliss and Morgan end up going over the ropes fighting to the outside. Ruby looks to pick the pieces but Ember Moon stops her sending both to the outside. Charlotte also tries to stop the group from getting involved but Sarah Logan stops her leading to a battle on the outside between the Riott Squad, Charlotte, Alexa Bliss & Ember Moon. Meanwhile, Carmella is starting to recover in the ring as Asuka sneaks in behind her and locks in the Asuka lock. Carmella tries to escape but has no choice but to tap out!

Winner via submission: Asuka (14:44)

Asuka lets go of the hold as Carmella rolls out of the ring as the ref raises Asuka's hand in the ring. Meanwhile, on the outside of the ring, the Riott Squad are still fighting with Alexa Bliss, Charlotte and Ember Moon brawling towards the back.

Corey Graves: Well you got your wish, Becky.

Becky does not say a word as she puts down her headset and makes her way to the ring joining Asuka inside. Asuka carries on celebrating until she turns around coming face to face with the man. Her face turns into that signature Asuka smile as Becky responds by holding both of her titles in the air as the show fades to black.

Money in the bank qualifier:
Buddy Murphy vs Cedric Alexander

Lacey Evans vs Alicia Fox

01133D86C6.jpg

Universal title match:

WWE title 30 minute ironman match:

Raw women's title match:

Becky Lynch (c) vs Asuka

Ricochet vs Andrade Cien Almas vs Finn Balor vs AJ Styles vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

Bayley vs ??? vs Sonya Deville vs ??? vs Mandy Rose vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

8-man tag team match:
Roman Reigns, The Miz, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn vs The Corporation (Shane McMahon, Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin and Elias)

EWR Rating: 65%

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Jimmy Uso out for 7 months with a Ripped Bicep

At a house show this week Jimmy Uso picked up a bicep tear ruling him out for 7 months! The planned tag team match between The Usos and Rusev & Nakamura will no longer be taking place on Raw due to this. This throws out the plans that were originally in place as it was meant to be an effective number one contender's match. What will now take place in the Raw tag team division is yet to be seen but rumor has the Street Profits were going to be called up soon but these plans may be sped up to fill the gap left by the Usos.

Mod note: EWR hates tag teams clearly lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
At least it wasn't another DWI :DEAD:

• Haha

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Raw:
April 29th 2019
Lexington, Kentucky
Monday Night Raw starts with a cold open as we see Tony Nese in the commissioner's office with Paige. The caption on the screen lets us know this was filmed a few hours ago. Tony Nese is in a shirt and jeans in a pretty relaxed mood as he talks to the Raw commissioner.

Tony Nese: I cannot wait till we announce in the ring what we have planned for my Cruiserweight title defense Paige.

Paige: I am sure the crowd is going to love it when I tell them you will be defending your title against...

Before she can give away who Tony Nese will be defending his title against at Money in the Bank the door slams open with Seth Rollins the Universal champion walking into the room.

Paige: I would prefer it if you knocked next time Seth when entering my house.

Seth Rollins: My request can't wait. I want Lio Rush and Bobby Lashley tonight for what they did last week!

Paige: I am not putting my champion in a handicap match, Seth, when he is 3 weeks away from a title defense. But I will compromise. In the main event tonight you will take on Lio Rush 1 on 1.

Seth Rollins: Thanks, Paige.

Seth Rollins leaves the room as we see Tony Nese and Paige talking silently as we cut to the usual introduction for Monday Night Raw. We then cut to the ring ready to get the show underway. Thanks, Paige.

Seth Rollins leaves the room as we see Tony Nese and Paige talking silently as we cut to the usual introduction for Monday Night Raw. We then cut to the ring ready to get the show underway.

Michael Cole: Hello and welcome to Monday night Raw in Lexington, Kentucky!

Corey Graves: And we have a big show in store tonight.

Renee Young: That is right Corey as we have 3 Money in the Bank qualifiers tonight.

Michael Cole: Correct Renee. Peyton Royce will take on a new debuting star on Monday Night Raw, Cesaro takes on Aleister Black and Samoa Joe will put his US title on the line against his mystery opponent as well as a spot in the Money in the Bank ladder match!

Corey Graves: And we are just getting word that the main event of the show tonight will be Seth Rollins taking on the man of the hour, the hype man for Bobby Lashley; Lio Rush!

Renee Young: Why would you be watching anything else tonight?

The Raw Commissioner makes her way out to the ring to a pop from the crowd as she waits on the entrance ramp:

Tony Nese makes his way out to the ring letting out a smile, getting a nice pop from the crowd as he lifts his Cruiserweight title into the air before lifting his shirt up, showing off his 8 pack.

Michael Cole: Well, tonight we find out who the premier athlete will be defending his Cruiserweight title against at Money in the Bank.

Corey Graves: He has talked about taking the Cruiserweight division to new heights and after discussions with Paige before the show, Tony Nese tweeted that he felt confident that the match at Money in the Bank will not only be a worthy challenge but will be a match the fans will want to see.

Renee Young: I wonder who it could be?

Both the commissioner and Tony Nese make their way into the ring enjoying the cheers from the crowd.

Paige: It is good to be back in Lexington, Kentucky for Monday night Raw.

Cheap pop.

Paige: And I figured I would start this show off with a bang as we announce who will be fighting Tony Nese for the Cruiserweight title at Money In the Bank!

Cheers from the crowd.

Tony Nese: And as the premier athlete I am always on the lookout for my next challenge. You see I won this title from the juggernaut, Buddy Murphy! And trust me when I say this. That man ran through the Cruiserweight division on 205 Live beating everyone in his path! But I beat him twice.

Cheers from the crowd as Tony carries on.

Tony Nese: And then I faced my former friend Drew Gulak. One of the best technical wrestlers in the world and I beat him too. So I am aching for a new challenge.

Paige: You see at Money in the Bank Tony Nese will be putting his Cruiserweight title on the line against 5 wrestlers I have picked myself in a ladder match!

Cheers from the crowd.

Tony Nese: And I relish the challenge because I intend to stay Cruiserweight champion!

Paige smiles whilst the crowd cheer on the spirit of the fighting champion.

Paige: And let me introduce the 5 men you will face at Money in the bank!

Paige points towards the entrance ramp as the anticipation builds.

Oney Lorcan makes his way to the ring first getting a small number of boos from the crowd as he has an angry look on his face joining Tony Nese in the ring. Tony offers the intense man a handshake but Oney just stares him down, refusing the handshake and makes his way to the corner of the ring.

Chad Gable makes his way out next getting a nice pop from the crowd as he is in an Olympic style tracksuit. He runs down to the ring enjoying the reaction from the fans. Unlike Oney Lorcan he is happy to shake the hands with Tony Nese.

The Scottish Supernova makes his way out next getting a small number of boos from the crowd as the young kid has a cocky look on his face as he walks to the ring. Once inside the ring, he ignores everyone and poses for the crowd acting every bit the cocky little shit he is.

Mustafa Ali makes his way out next getting a loud pop due to competing on Smackdown Live over the past few months since his return from injury and making a name for himself with some big victories on the blue brand. He shakes hands with Chad Gable and Tony Nese as they wait for the final entrant into the match.

Rey Mysterio makes his way out to the ring getting a loud pop from the crowd as he slaps hands with the kids in the front row who are super excited to see the legendary luchador making his way out to the ring. Once he gets in the ring he shakes hands with Gable, Ali, and Nese though once again Lorcan wants no part of it and Dar just blows the legend off.

Paige: And those are the 5 men who will be challenging Tony Nese for the Cruiserweight title in 3 weeks at Money in the...

Drew Gulak interrupts the commissioner to boos from the crowd as he does not look happy. Tony Nese, however, rolls his eyes in the ring almost like he knows what is about to come next.

Drew Gulak: Once again the person in charge of this show is making the same mistakes people make time and time again. This division should be a no-fly zone. And the fact that the title is being put on the line in a ladder match makes me sick.

Boos from the crowd as Chad Gable steps forward.

Chad Gable: Listen I am a big fan of the technical stuff just like yourself.

Drew Gulak: What would you know about technical wrestling?

Chad Gable: Well I have competed at the Olympics so I know a little.

Cheers from the crowd for Drew Gulak getting shut down.

Chad Gable: There is nothing wrong with going to the top rope and taking a risk. Look at the career of Rey Mysterio for example.

Noam Dar: A man who has only got a spot due to his name.

Boos from the crowd due to the disrespect shown by the Scottish Supernova.

Mustafa Ali: Didn't he beat you last week?

Cheers from the crowd as Dar gets in Ali's face looking like he is about to fight him right now. Ali is also not backing down ready to fight the Scottish supernova.

Paige: Guys guys can we stop this. Also Drew you are not in the match at Money in the Bank so I am not sure why you are even...

Mike Kanellis and Maria Kanellis make their way out to the ring getting boos from the crowd as Paige is getting wound up by these interruptions from different Cruiserweights, not in the match at Money in the Bank. Maria has a microphone in hand ready to speak.

Maria Kanellis: The fact my husband is being mistreated again like he was on 205 Live is just plain wrong. My husband should be in that title match over that loser Gable or that washed-up old legend Rey Mysterio.

Boos from the crowd. Rey though looks to respond.

Rey Mysterio: Hey Mike instead of letting your wife do all of the talking why don't you step into the ring with me right now?

Chad Gable: Or me?

Maria Kanellis: Well my husband has not warmed up but otherwise he would be able to beat both of you. Ain't that right honey?

Mike Kanellis: Yes my darling wife.

Boos from the crowd as Paige rolls her eyes.

Paige: Well tell you what Mike, I will give you a few minutes to warm up as you and Drew Gulak will be in action against Rey Mysterio and Chad Gable in a tag team match after the commercial break!

Maria protests as does Mike whilst Drew Gulak looks unfazed. Rey Mysterio and Chad Gable start talking in the ring whilst the rest make their way out of the ring with Drew Gulak glare at the champion.

Ad break

Match 1: Rey Mysterio and Chad Gable vs Mike Kanellis and Drew Gulak w/Maria Kanellis

When we come back from the commercial break we hear the bell ring getting the match underway as Chad Gable starts for his team whilst Drew Gulak starts for the other team even after Maria's comments before the commercial break. Gulak and Gable battle for control as they try to out wrestle each other with their submissions and technical skills. Drew takes control wearing down Gable. In the middle stages of the match, Gulak and Mike Kanellis make numerous quick tags looking to wear down and isolate Chad Gable from Rey Mysterio who has yet to get into the match. However eventually Gable escapes and makes the hot tag whilst Drew tags in Mike. Rey from there takes control of the match and the finish comes as Rey Mysterio hit Mike Kanellis with a 619. He makes a tag to Chad Gable as Rey takes care of Gulak sending him to the outside with a Hurricanna as Gable hits Mike Kanellis with a Bridging German suplex picking up the win!

Winners via pinfall: Rey Mysterio and Chad Gable (7:49)
Michael Cole: Chad Gable and Rey Mysterio pick up the win here tonight!

Corey Graves: Well Mike did not get the chance to have his full warm-up!

Renee Young: Chad Gable and Rey Mysterio did not know they were competing until this match was made either!

Chad Gable and Rey Mysterio in the ring celebrate to the delight of the crowd whilst Mike and Maria Kanellis lick their wounds on the outside of the ring. Meanwhile, Drew Gulak retreats up the ramp almost deranged, shouting at the ring this is not over and promises to make Raw a No-Fly zone!

Michael Cole: Well it seems Gulak still has his plan to make a better Monday Night Raw.

Corey Graves: The man just wants to make this show succeed where 205 Live failed Michael!

Renee Young: Well he is going the wrong way about it. Hey, what are you doing here!

Drew Gulak has made his way over to the commentary desk as he leans over and starts shouting he will make this show better and save it. He shouts about making it a no-fly zone a few times before leaving as Renee Young looks annoyed and a bit scared by the actions of Drew Gulak.

Renee Young: He needs a chill pill.

Corey Graves: Hey the great leaders who brought change to the world were always very passionate about their cause Renee!

Renee on commentary shakes her head as we cut elsewhere backstage to see Charly Caruso stood ready for an interview.

Charly Caruso: Hello would you please welcome my guests at this time, Lio Rush and Bobby Lashley.

Both men walk into the shot with Bobby Lashley looking as stoic as ever whilst Lio Rush has a smile on his face.

Charly Caruso: Lio tonight in the main event you will be taking on the Universal champion Seth Rollins. How do you feel about that prospect?

Lio Rush: How do I feel? Seth Rollins has challenged the man of the hour to a match thinking he is in for an easy ride. I am on the fastest rising stars on the planet. I was too hot for 205 Live where I picked up victory after victory and was on my way to Cruiserweight gold.

He slaps the chest of Bobby Lashley who does not react instead of staring at Rush with an ice-cold glare.

Lio Rush: Seth tonight the man of the hour will show you what defeat tastes like and give you a warm-up for what is in store at Money in the Bank.

Charly Caruso: My second question is what happens if you do win as surely you would be in line for a Universal title shot?

Lio Rush does not know how to answer that question as Bobby Lashley looks down glaring at his friend remembering what happened last time Lio was a part of one of his title matches.

Lio Rush: Yo this interview is over.

Lio walks off clearly bothered by that question as Bobby Lashley silently follows after his hype man.

Ad break

Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura make their way out to the ring as they are led by Rusev's wife Lana.

Michael Cole: Well during the week it was initially announced that The Usos would be in action tonight against Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura. However due to a bicep tear at a house show during the week Jimmy Uso will be out of action for 6-7 months.

Renee Young: We all wish him the best in his recovery.

Corey Graves: Well with no one to face tonight I feel like Lana is going to want them to fight the Raw tag team champions instead!

Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura stand in the ring behind their manager Lana who has a microphone in her hand as she gets ready to speak to the crowd.

Lana: Tonight we were meant to be facing those awful Usos but it looks like Jimmy is not able to show up tonight.

Boos from the crowd due to the dig from Lana.

Lana: However maybe he got off lightly as an even worse fate would have befallen him if he stepped into the ring with my husband and Shinsuke Nakamura.

The boos get even louder as Lana looks to get that cheap heat as she carries on mocking the injured Jimmy Uso.

Lana: So instead these two have the night off so we are calling out the tag team champions Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins.

Cheers from the crowd for the mention of the tag team champions.

Lana: Yes cheer for your pathetic American heroes.

Cheap heat once again.

Lana: When these two men stepped foot in WWE they did not lose as Curt Hawkins did. No, my husband was unbeaten for a year and Shinsuke here? He became a two-time NXT champion and is a former royal rumble winner.

Both men nod as Lana looks to carry on.

Lana: When you put them into a team you have a team of winners, unlike Ryder and Hawkins who are a team of losers.

Boos from the crowd when they hear this music:

Michael Cole: Well Jimmy Uso might not be here but Jey certainly is.

Corey Graves: Not sure this is a wise decision by Jey coming out here by himself.

Renee Young: Jey is not going to take someone trash-talking his twin brother and I think he has come out here looking for a fight.

Jey Uso gets to the bottom of the ramp but stops short of going in the ring knowing he is potentially going to have to fight 2 on 1.

Jey Uso: You guys want to come out here and talk smack about my brother. My blood. My family. That ain't going to fly.

Cheers from the crowd.

Jey Uso: My brother may not be here but I am and I am ready to fight!

Jey throws his hoodie down on the mat as he steps onto the ring apron.

Jey Uso: Now I spoke to Paige backstage and she was happy to make a match between me and whichever one of you want to get locked up in the Uso penitentiary!

Jey Uso steps into the ring a ref runs out. Rusev and Lana speak to each other as they leave Shinsuke in the ring to take on Jey Uso as they look to watch from outside the ring.

Match 2: Jey Uso vs Shinsuke Nakamura w/Rusev and Lana
Jey Uso here shocks Shinsuke as he comes out of the gate firing off on all cylinders as he lays into Shinsuke with several punches and pressing him into the corner, fired up after what Lana had to say about his brother. He nearly gets himself DQ'd for going too far with the punches. Jey finally relents but as the match goes on Shinsuke's experience as a singles competitor starts to shine. Shinsuke works over Jey Uso with many kicks and puts him away with the Kinshasa for the win!

Winner via pinfall: Shinsuke Nakamura (5:09)

Michael Cole: Well credit to Jey Uso he gave a good account of himself in what is a rare outing for him as a singles competitor tonight.

Corey Graves: Yeah he gave it his all but he was in the ring with a former NXT and US champion tonight.

However, it does not seem Shinsuke is done as he signals for his tag team partner Rusev to join him in the ring. Both men stand next to Jey who is struggling to his feet after being hit with the Kinshasa. However, he puts his fists up not backing down when this hits:

The Raw tag team champions music hits as the pair sprint down to the ring sliding in making the save! However, now the numbers are uneven Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura slides out of the ring retreating to the back.

Renee Young: Well it is a good thing the Raw tag team champions were watching or Jey might have been in trouble.

Corey Graves: That might have been a mistake by the Raw tag team champions. Making Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura angry is not a wise decision and now they will be even more keen to take the titles from Ryder and Hawkins.

In the ring, Ryder and Hawkins share a bro fist with Jey Uso who thanks them for the save. Meanwhile, we cut backstage as we see the Women tag team champions The Iiconics walking through the backstage area.

Peyton Royce: The treatment I am facing tonight. No other iconic star would be treated like this.

Billie Kay: Not Kylie Minogue

Peyton Royce: Or Jason Donovan.

Billie Kay: Leaving you to face a mystery like some character off

Both: Scooby-Doo!

Both squeal like little girls as they jump up and down as we see the Raw & Smackdown Women's Champion Becky Lynch slowly walks into shot behind them. However, The Iiconics don't notice she is behind them.

Both: Oh my god we are both so in sync. It is...

Becky Lynch: Lame. Really lame.

Both the Iiconics look at the man with a look of disgust.

Peyton Royce: Oh look it is Becky2belts.

Billie Kay: Does she know we won 2 belts first that night?

Peyton Royce: I am not sure she does.

Becky rolls her eyes before she looks at both of the Women's tag titles and then the Iiconics.

Becky Lynch: Y'know as great as Becky2belts is, Becky4belts might be even better especially if you two dopes are in my way.

Before the situation can escalate Paige walks around the corner.

Paige: Becky I think you have enough title matches on your hands at the moment without adding another.

Billie Kay: Yeah Becky now run along.

Paige: However since Billie is here in my house without a match why doesn't she face the man Becky Lynch later on tonight?

Becky smirks liking that idea walking off as Billie Kay looks worried.

Peyton Royce: Don't worry Billie I will be out there to support you.

Paige: No you won't.

Both: What???

Paige: Just like Peyton's money in the bank qualifier where you are banned from ringside, she is also banned from ringside for your match with Becky Lynch!

Both the Iiconics throw a temper tantrum at that decision as Paige walks off. However, she quickly comes back into the shot.

Paige: Oh and by the way Peyton, your match is next.

Peyton Royce: Are you serious? This is why I am glad we are Smackdown Live superstars.

Peyton Royce walks off towards the ring in a huff.

Michael Cole: Well up next after this commercial break we will find out who the last entrant from Monday night Raw in the Women's Money in the Bank ladder match will be. Will it be Peyton Royce or her mystery opponent? Find out shortly.

Ad break

Peyton Royce makes her way out to the ring getting boos from the crowd as she has her Women's tag team title belt around her waist and a microphone in her hand.

Michael Cole: Well up next we will see Peyton Royce in action against a mystery opponent. Any ideas who it is Corey?

Corey Graves: My sources have told me who it is but I don't want to ruin the surprise for the people at home!

Renee Young: Sure Corey sure.

Peyton Royce meanwhile is stood in the ring as she looks to speak to the crowd.

Peyton Royce: The fact that Billie Kay and I have not just been given spots in the money in the bank ladder match says it all. Paige is not running a very iconic show!

Boos from the crowd for the pun.

Peyton Royce: However it does not matter if Billie is not out here with me as whoever it is that steps through that curtain I will beat and I will make the Money in the Bank briefcase Iconic!

She does her signature pose in the ring whilst getting boos from the crowd.

Michael Cole: She does know the money in the bank briefcase is already iconic right guys?

Michael Cole chuckles at his joke whilst no one else does as Peyton Royce awaits her opponent for tonight. It takes a while but this music hits:

Kairi Sane music hits to a good pop from the crowd as the Pirate Princess makes her way out onto the entrance ramp!

Michael Cole: Kairi Sane is here on Monday night Raw!

Corey Graves: Kairi Sane is a former NXT champion. What a signing for Monday night Raw.

Kairi Sane has her telescope in hand as she initially looks at Peyton Royce in the ring through the telescope before she tilts her head looking at the money in the bank briefcase which is hanging from the ceiling.

Renee Young: And I think she has her eyes on some treasure guys!

She slides into the ring joining Peyton who does not look impressed by her opponent's antics on the entrance ramp as the ref rings the bell getting this match underway.

Match 3: Money in the Bank qualifier: Peyton Royce vs Kairi Sane

Peyton Royce is dismissive when the match begins mocking Kairi Sane however Kairi responds to this by laying into her with several chops and kicks. Peyton Royce struggles big time against the debuting Kairi Sane and she is only able to get any offense in when she pulls the hair of the pirate princess. However, Kairi overcomes this taking complete control of the match. She then finishes off Peyton Royce hitting her with the Insane Elbow for the win!

Winner via pinfall: Kairi Sane (4:13)

Michael Cole: Kairi Sane picks up the win in her debut match!

Corey Graves: Beating one half of the Women's tag team champion on your debut is an impressive feat and she has to be one of the favorites to win the Money in the Bank briefcase!

Renee Young: But also The Iiconics will have to defend their titles at Money in the Bank against the Divas of Doom after Peyton's loss tonight!

We then cut to the Divas of Doom who have been watching the match backstage. They turn around as Mike Rome approaches them for an interview.

Mike Rome: Natalya, Beth can I get your thoughts on what just happened?

Natalya: Well now that Peyton lost it means we get a shot at the Women tag team titles and this time it won't be a fatal 4 way.

Beth Phoenix: No it will be us versus them and there is a reason we are called the divas of doom. When we were together we ruled the Women's division and anyone who faced us was doomed.

Natalya: The tag team titles were not around back then but if they were we would have won them.

Beth Phoenix: And at Money in the Bank the Glamazon and the queen of harts take those belts teaching those young girls a lesson.

Both women walk off with smiles on their faces having sent a message to the Women's tag team champions.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break we see Oney Lorcan in a room by himself quietly thinking when the door opens as Noam Dar walks into the room. Oney's reaction is to get up off the bench and get in the young superstar's face.

Noam Dar: Relax fella, relax there is no need to be like that.

Oney Lorcan: What do you want?

Oney is snarling at Noam Dar who looks a bit unnerved, gulping before he carries on talking.

Noam Dar: Listen we are the two best competitors in that match and we would not want someone else picking up a fluke victory would we? So I propose an alliance. You and I work together to take everyone else out of the match before fighting between ourselves to see who wins.

Oney stares at Noam Dar not saying a word.

Noam Dar: So is that a yes or a no?

Oney Lorcan: No. Now get out.

Noam Dar: But listen it is the smart thing to do and you know...

Oney Lorcan: Leave now before I break your pretty young face kid!

Noam Dar gets the message at this point as he leaves the locker room as Oney Lorcan goes back over to the bench he was sitting on.

Cesaro's new theme song hits as the Swiss superman makes his way out to the ring getting a mixed reaction from the crowd as he walks to the ring.

Michael Cole: Well Cesaro has spent the last few years in the tag team division in his words setting the Bar with a former World champion Sheamus. A win tonight and he might become a World champion in the future himself.

Corey Graves: Cesaro may have been a tag team specialist for many years but he is a former US champion for a reason. Aleister Black is going to have a trial by fire tonight for sure.

Cesaro poses in the ring doing his arm taunt to the crowd as he waits for Aleister Black to make his way to the ring looking very confident as he lets out a smile showing off his gum-shield as well.

Aleister Black makes his way out making his usual entrance getting a loud reaction from the crowd due to the bad-ass nature of his entrance. He starts to walk to the ring with a calm look on his face as he walks to the ring not taking his eyes off Cesaro.

Renee Young: Well just like Cesaro until recently Aleister has been involved in the tag team division and if he wins this match we will face his friend Ricochet.

Michael Cole: And like Aleister Black said last week, it won't be personal.

Corey Graves: Aleister Black will step into that ring and his sole focus will be on winning. That is one of the reasons Aleister Black is a former NXT champion. He rarely lets his emotions control his actions other than the devil on his back!

Aleister Black has stepped inside of the ring as Cesaro smirks looking very confident. Meanwhile, Black stays intense and focused as the ref rings the bell getting this match underway.

Match 4: Money in the bank qualifier: Aleister Black vs Cesaro

In the first 30 seconds of the match, both men stare each other down looking to size the other up. Cesaro makes the first move looking to go for Black but Black dodges before he drops Cesaro to the mat. This annoys the Swiss superman who goes back on the attack but once again Black gets the better on Cesaro and sends him out of the ring. Black then teases going for a suicide dive but instead does his signature cross-legged pose in the ring making Cesaro angry! Cesaro kicks the steel steps before returning to the ring.

From there the match kicks off as both men lay into each other with several hard strikes and start to show off their skill as only they can. It is evenly matched with Cesaro keeping up with Aleister Black but as the match comes a close the relentless kicks and strikes are starting to wear down Cesaro as Black has been targeting his right arm throughout the match! Cesaro looks to go for the Cesaro swing but can't get it going as the pain in his right arm is too much!

Cesaro has to retreat to the corner of the ring before charging at Black using his left arm to go for an uppercut but Black is able to dodge out of the way! Cesaro then turns around gets met with Black Mass! Black hits him so hard the gum-shield comes out of his mouth (yes I admit I got the idea from their real-life match on Smackdown). Black hooks the leg and earns his spot in the Money in the Bank ladder match.

Winner via pinfall: Aleister Black (15:16)

Michael Cole: What a match guys!

Renee Young: Did you see the impact of the black mass!

Corey Graves: Well if Cesaro had not already lost his teeth, he would have just then!

We see a couple of replays play showing the finish of the match before cutting to Aleister Black who sits in the ring giving the camera a hard stoic stare not letting out a smile or celebrating the win. Instead, he sits in the ring and meditates whilst Cesaro walks up the ramp rubbing his jaw selling the impact of the Black Mass.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break The Club is walking through a parking lot as they are talking to AJ Styles who is speaking to them via speakerphone as they walk through the parking lot.

AJ Styles: Listen I know he attacked you but I would rather you guys did not get involved in my matches.

Karl Anderson: Hey if Braun is going to lay his hands on me I am going to screw him over.

Luke Gallows: Yeah we ain't some kind of nerds who are going to take being assaulted by someone.

AJ Styles: Listen Paige given me the night off so I will see you boys at the bar later right?

Karl Anderson: AJ getting those big star perks.

AJ Styles: Hey you guys need to learn how to negotiate a better contract.

All 3 men share a laugh before they hang up the phone. Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows walk back towards the arena having finished calling their friend AJ Styles. However, in the distance we see Braun Strowman appear almost like a monster from a horror film. He starts to run towards the pair only letting out a roar as he plows through both men causing them to fall to the concrete floor! Braun has a look of pure fury on his face as he grabs hold of Karl Anderson as he Irish whips him into a car in the parking lot sending him bouncing off it!

Braun Strowman: You wanted to piss me off? Well, get these hands!

Braun carries on hitting Karl Anderson with several clubbing blows. Luke Gallows at this point gets back up having picked up a wooden board that was randomly laying on the ground smashing it over Braun's back! However, it just breaks in half over his back as Braun turns around dropping Karl to the floor as he looks even more pissed than before. Luke Gallows drops the broken piece of wood as Braun charges at him sending him loopy with a massive clothesline! Braun is far from done as Karl Anderson is still out due to the clubbing blows from the monster among men who grabs Luke Gallows by the neck before he chokeslams him onto the concrete floor! Braun is not done there as he makes his way over to some poor person's car and yanks the door off its hinges!

Karl Anderson is charging at him as Braun Strowman throws the car door at him knocking him out! Anderson drops to the parking lot floor as Braun grabs hold of Karl Anderson scooping him up into the air and brings him crashing down onto the car door with a running powerslam! Luke Gallows is just starting to come to again as Braun grabs him sending him into the car! Braun is not done there though as he grabs hold of Gallows by the neck as he climbs on top of the car hood and chokeslams him through the car! At this point security finally, come out to stop this fight however Braun walks off happy with the damage he has done tonight.

We then cut to Charly Caruso stood backstage ready for an interview.

Charly Caruso: Would you please welcome my guest at this time, Mustafa Ali.

Mustafa Ali walks into the shot with a smile on his face.

Mustafa Ali: Thanks for having me Charly.

Charly Caruso: Tonight it was announced that you would be fighting for the Cruiserweight title at Money in the Bank in a 6 man ladder match. After your recent encounters on Smackdown Live people are curious why you have gone back to chasing the Cruiserweight title?

Mustafa Ali: Before my injury, I was on top of the world and I even pinned the WWE champion at the time, Daniel Bryan. And it proved to me I can become a champion in the WWE and maybe even become WWE or Universal champion.

Fans pop for the idea of Mustafa Ali going one on one with Seth Rollins.

Mustafa Ali: However sometimes to go forward you have to go backwards. And one thing that has haunted me over the last few months is the fact I was never able to get my hands on the Cruiserweight title. Well, now I have the chance to finally become Cruiserweight champion.

Charly Caruso: One last question what did you think of some of the other superstars' comments about Rey Mysterio?

Mustafa Ali: Rey is a living legend and a pioneer for the Cruiserweight division. He should be treated as such and Naom Dar needs to learn some respect. So what I am going to do now is challenge Noam Dar to prove he is not all talk and face me in the ring next week!

Charly Caruso: Thanks for your time Mustafa.

Mustafa Ali nods as he walks away bringing the interview to an end.

Ad break

The other half of the Women tag team champions Billie Kay makes her way out to the ring getting a few boos from the crowd though some are just thankful she has not got a microphone in her hand.

Michael Cole: Well up next we will see the Man in action against the other half of the Women's tag team champions Billie Kay.

Corey Graves: This match should not be happening. Billie Kay should be consoling her best friend after her loss in such a big match tonight.

Renee Young: Or maybe think of a way for them to get out of their title match at Money in the Bank as they are clearly scared of the Divas of Doom.

Becky Lynch walks out getting the loudest pop of the night so far as she walks out to the ring with both title belts on her shoulders enjoying the reaction she is getting from the crowd.

Michael Cole: The Man is here in Kentucky!

Corey Graves: Whilst Billie Kay should be looking after her best friend, we are about to see a champion vs champion match on Monday Night Raw!

Renee Young: Paige coming through with the big-time matches!

Becky gets in the ring as she passes both of her belts to the referee as the crowd starts up a becky2belts chant. Becky meanwhile plays to the crowd which annoys Billie Kay. This annoys her so much she tries to get a Billie2belts chant going.

Corey Graves: Billie2belts, Billie2belts come on guys!

Renee Young: Stop trying to make fetch happen Corey.

Becky just smirks as the ref finally gets Billie Kay to stop her chanting and rings the bell getting this match underway.

Match 5: Becky Lynch vs Billie Kay

As soon as the bell rings to get this match underway Billie Kay slides out of the ring. The first minute is Billie Kay just avoiding the champ champ before hitting Becky with a cheap shot when she finally catches up to her. However, Billie's control period lasts very little time as Becky overpowers her with ease. From there Becky is in full control and picks up the win with the Dis-arm-her!

Winner via submission: Becky Lynch (3:52)

Michael Cole: Becky Lynch picks up the win!

Corey Graves: I mean Billie Kay did her best considering she is a tag team specialist and her mind was on her friend Peyton Royce.

Becky looks to celebrate in the ring getting loud cheers from the crowd whilst Billie Kay sneaks off towards the back licking her wounds after losing. However, as Becky is celebrating in the ring we see Mickie James slide into the ring and attack Becky Lynch from behind!

Renee Young: What a cheap shot!

Corey Graves: This is what happens when you anger a freaking legend!

Mickie James grabs hold of Becky Lynch as she lays into her with several wild punches. She grabs hold of Becky as she looks to toss her over the ropes but Becky counters sending Mickie over the ropes instead! Becky follows after Mickie who is looking to retreat now that the man has the upper hand as she crawls towards the time keeper's area. Becky makes her way over but Mickie grabs the ring bell and clatters Becky dropping her to the ring floor.

Mickie lets out a crazy smile happy with her work as she thinks about what she wants to do next. She takes a moment before looking at the Raw Women's title and she grabs hold of it staring at it like Gollum staring at the one ring! Becky is struggling up her feet after the shot with the bell as she shakes her head as Mickie James responds by charging at her and taking her head off with the Raw Women's title belt!

Mickie James is not done there though. She places the Raw women's title on the ring floor as she grabs Becky Lynch lifting her off the floor. Mickie takes a moment as she shouts at Becky “Whose Alexa's bitch now!” before hitting the Mickie-DDT onto the Raw Women's title belt. Mickie gets up to her feet as she laughs to herself like a crazy person as she starts to walk off happy with her handiwork tonight.

Michael Cole: What a sick attack by Mickie James tonight.

Corey Graves: This is all Becky's fault in my opinion.

Renee Young: It is Becky's fault she got attacked?

Corey Graves: She outright dismissed Mickie as a challenger. She called her Alexa Bliss's sidekick. She taunted a legend and she paid the price.

Michael Cole: That does not excuse her actions, Corey.

Corey Graves: It may not but Becky brought this on herself.

On the outside Becky is just starting to come to after the attack by Mickie James and the man does not look happy.

Ad break

When we come back from the commercial break as we see Mickie James storming through the back when she is stopped by Mike Rome.

Mike Rome: Mickie, Mickie. Can you explain your actions just now?

Mickie James turns around as she looks a mixture of confused and angry.

Mickie James: Explain my actions? EXPLAIN MY ACTIONS.

Mickie is shouting so loud she is making Mike Rome lean back.

Mickie James: You, these fans and Becky think I am some washed up past it old lady who is only good for being someone's sidekick! Did you see what I just did to the man? I destroyed her and at Money in the Bank, I will take the Raw Women title showing you don't mess with a fricking legend!

Mickie James walks off still heated as she knocks some stuff off a table as she walks through the back before we cut back to the ring.

Michael Cole: Strong words from Mickie James but in my mind that does not excuse her actions.

Corey Graves: Well being frank Michael I don't think she will give a damn. She has had to listen to people for the last two years writing her off ever since her return.

Renee Young: Well speaking of people who don't give a damn here comes out United States champion Samoa Joe!

Samoa Joe marches out to the ring looking focused with his US title around his waist and a microphone in his other hand as he climbs over the ropes not looking to waste any time waiting for his opponent tonight.

Samoa Joe: Listen I am a busy man now I am the longest current champion on Monday night Raw.

Joe holds the title in the air as the commentary team confirms that is correct.

Samoa Joe: And I am not in a waiting mood so it is time for my next victim to make his way out here so he can be put to sleep!

Samoa Joe tosses his microphone out of the ring having made his point clear and then passes the US title to the referee. We wait a good few seconds when we hear this music:

The crowd let out a mild pop with some fans disappointed the mystery opponent is Dolph Ziggler as he walks out onto the ramp soaking in the reaction from the crowd.

Michael Cole: Dolph Ziggler is back!

Renee Young: Well Joe may be regretting his decision to put the US title on the line in this Money in the Bank qualifier as he has to face off against a two-time World champion and a 2-time United states champion.

Corey Graves: Not to forget he is a former Money in the Bank winner! However, Samoa Joe is not someone who will regret a strong challenger like Ziggler coming out. He will relish the chance to put a top competitor to sleep!

Dolph Ziggler steps into the ring as he shows off and does a little bit of a dance for the crowd as he seems to have his swagger back. Meanwhile, Joe looks unimpressed as he has a deadly glare on his face.

Match 6: US title match and money in the bank qualifier: Samoa Joe vs Dolph Ziggler

Once the bell rings Ziggler goes right after Samoa Joe, clearly fired upon his return to Monday Night Raw. However, it nearly costs him in the early stages as Joe looks for the Coquina clutch early. Ziggler is able to fight out of it escaping and rolling to the outside as he looks to regroup. As the match goes on Joe is in control but Ziggler puts out all the stops to stay alive as he starts to wear down the larger foe.

Ziggler at one point even busts out his old finisher the sleeper hold stunning Joe at one point as he nearly puts the United States champion away but Joe is too experienced when it comes to using a sleeper hold and powers out of it. As they battle on Joe is able to get the Coquina clutch locked in as he looks to force Ziggler to tap or pass out as Ziggler struggles in the hold for a good minute.

He looks like he is about to pass out but using the last of his strength is able to counter the hold using the turnbuckle to bounce off and pins Joe's shoulders to the mat! 1 2 Joe kicks out at 2.9! Joe has been caught out by that move too much over the last few months to fall for it again! Ziggler is exhausted at this point as he tries to fight Joe off and goes for a superkick but Joe ducks before taking Ziggler's head off with a massive lariat. He then drags Ziggler up off the mat and plants him with the muscle buster for the win!

Winner via submission and still US Champion: Samoa Joe (11:45)

Samoa Joe rises to his feet with a snarl on his face not looking happy even though he won tonight as he snatches his US title from the referee!

Michael Cole: Samoa Joe holds onto his United States title!

Renee Young: Not only that but he is in the Money in the Bank ladder match!

Corey Graves: And you have to wonder who can stop him? Joe has been in the form of his life since Wrestlemania and he is my pick to win the Money in the Bank ladder match!

Samoa Joe storms up the ramp holding the US title in the air before going backstage whilst in the ring Ziggler is just coming to though he is still a bit worse for wear after a tough match.

Michael Cole: Credit to DolphZiggler for pushing Samoa Joe to the limit tonight but in the end, Joe was too tough for him to overcome.

The fans give Dolph Ziggler a respectable cheer after his performance tonight as he looks a little disappointed with his performance tonight.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break we see Andrade and Zelina Vega stood backstage as she is on the phone with someone.

Zelina Vega: No you listen! My client will be Mr Money in the Bank so you better raise the price of the sponsorship offer or we will take our talents elsewhere! Well goodbye then.

Zelina hangs up the phone before turning towards Andrade.

Zelina Vega: Escucha que esaestúpidacompañía no tenía idea de tu valor. Pero cuandoganesdinero en el banco verántuverdadero valor.

Andrade Cien Almas lets out a smile before nodding as the pair go to walk off when they stop in their tracks as they see Kalisto and Sin Cara stood in front of them.

Zelina Vega: Oh look, Andrade, Sin Cara brought his little friend with him.

Kalisto: Real cute Zelina real cute.

Andrade at this point steps forward as he glares at Kalisto.

Andrade Cien Almas: You want to step up to El Iodo?

Kalisto: Yeah I think I do. I will show what this luchador can do right now.

Andrade seems happy to fight both of them right now however Zelina whispers in his ear as he steps away from the fight.

Sin Cara: You scared about what happened Zelina?

Zelina Vega: Andrade is a top star. He is not going to fight you in a hallway. He will do so in that ring next week and destroy your friend just like he did to you!

Both Zelina and Andrade walk off as Kalisto and Sin Cara shake their heads as we cut back to the ring.

The B-team make their way out to the ring getting a very quiet reaction from the crowd as Bo Dallas is dressed to compete tonight.

Michael Cole: Well I am getting word from backstage that the challenge from Kalisto to Andrade Cien Almas has been made official and that match will take place next week.

Corey Graves: I get sticking up for your friend but Kalisto may be getting himself into trouble here.

Bobby Roode makes his way out onto the entrance ramp getting a fair few boos from the crowd but once again people sing along to his theme song.

Renee Young: Well the crowd may not like Bobby Roode's change in attitude but they like his theme song.

Bobby Roode though shakes his head as he makes his way over to the announcers' table and snatches the headset off Michael Cole!

Michael Cole (off mic): Hey hey what are you doing!

Bobby Roode puts it on his head as Corey and Renee look on confused.

Bobby Roode: Hey if you are listening back there I want my music cut right now. Cut it!

Bobby slams the headset down as his music stops, getting loud boos from the crowd annoyed his music has been stopped. Bobby Roode walks down to the ring and steps over the ropes joining Bo Dallas in the ring.

Michael Cole: What is his problem?

Corey Graves: Bobby Roode feels these fans are not worthy of singing his theme song.

Match 7: Bobby Roode vs Bo Dallas w/Curtis Axel

Bobby Roode puts on a dominant performance as he cockily squashes Bo Dallas in under 3 minutes.

Winner via pinfall: Bobby Roode (2:10)

Michael Cole: Bobby Roode carries on his winning run tonight in convincing fashion.

Corey Graves: Bobby has had a tough time since coming to the main roster but he is a former NXT champion, a United States champion and tag team champion. He has all the tools to make it to the top of WWE!

Bobby Roode would start to pose in the ring soaking in the boos and enjoying his music being played whilst Curtis Axel helps Bo Dallas up as they head to the back.

Ad break
When we come back from the commercial break we see Bayley trying to get hold of someone on the phone as Fire and Desire once again walk into the room.

Mandy Rose: Is poor Bayley missing her friend?

Sonya Deville: Bayley is all by herself. How will she cope?

Bayley looks angry as she puts the phone down before getting in Sonya's face.

Bayley: Why are you two so obsessed with me? Are you that worried about me winning the Money in the Bank ladder match?

Mandy Rose: Scared of you? I am going to win Money in the Bank.

Sonya pauses for a moment looking confused by that comment by Mandy Rose.

Sonya Deville: I mean Mandy I am going to win the Money in the Bank briefcase.

Mandy Rose: Listen Sonya I love you but that briefcase belongs to the Golden Goddess.

Sonya Deville: Listen girl I love you too but you are going have to pull your hair and square up.

Both women look on the verge of arguing as Bayley smirks enjoying this. Both women then turn to Bayley.

Sonya Deville: You think something is funny?

Bayley: You two arguing with each other about who is going to win. It is quite funny for a “cohesive team”.

Mandy Rose: We were inspired by you and Sasha.

That comment makes Bayley annoyed.

Bayley: Say her name again.

Both women get face to face when Sonya pulls Mandy back confronting Bayley.

Sonya Deville: Bayley you want a fight. How about you face me next week?

Bayley: You are on.

Both members of Fire and Desire smirk as they walk elsewhere whilst Bayley goes back to her phone whilst we cut back to the ring.

Michael Cole: Well look like the competition is hotting up between the Women Money in the Bank competitors.

Corey Graves: I would have thought Sonya was smarter then to think anyone but God's greatest creation Mandy Rose was winning!

Bobby Lashley's music hits as he makes his way to the ring at the side of his hype man Lio Rush ahead of the main event tonight.

Corey Graves: Well Rollins would be smart to not underestimate the Man of the Hour. He may not have the size of Bobby Lashley but what he lacks in size he makes up for in aerial ability.

Renee Young: He may have a lot of aerial ability but so does Seth Rollins.

Michael Cole: Renee is right Corey. Lio Rush proved how great he was on the old 205 Live but Seth Rollins will be a very different kind of challenge here tonight!

Seth Rollins makes his way out next as the holds the Universal title over his head before walking to the ring as he has a staredown with his opponent at Money in the Bank Bobby Lashley.

Corey Graves: Yeah but Lio also has Bobby Lashley in his corner.

Michael Cole: Well he could be armageddon for Seth Rollins's title reign at Money in the Bank but we will see if he stops Rollins from beating Lio Rush tonight.

Both men get in the ring as we can hear Lio Rush running his mouth like the cocky prick he is. Meanwhile, Seth stays silent as he passes his title to the timekeeper as the ref rings the bell getting this match underway.

Main event: Lio Rush w/Bobby Lashley vs Seth Rollins

This is a fast-paced match with Lio early on struggling to keep up with Seth Rollins who nearly puts him away in the first few moments. However, Bobby Lashley makes his presence felt distracting the Universal champion. Lio takes advantage of this distraction and takes control for a bit. He does not stay in control for too long however as Seth being the taller and stronger man uses power moves to cut off the high-flying offense of Lio Rush. Lio though keeps giving a good account of himself and shocking a few people in the crowd who have not seen this side of Lio Rush before. In the end, though Seth is too good for the young high-flier as he dodges the Final hour! Seth Rollins then picks up Lio Rush who just crashed and burned as he looks Bobby Lashley dead in the eye and plants Lio with the Pedigree for the win!

Winner via pinfall: Seth Rollins (11:54)

Michael Cole: The Beast-slayer picks up the win tonight!

Corey Graves: You have to give the man of the hour credit for his performance tonight.

Renee Young: I may not be a fan of him but he did a lot better then I was expecting.

Seth Rollins is about to get his hand raised in the ring when we see the hulking, massive figure of Bobby Lashley slide into the ring behind Seth Rollins! He looks to take Rollins's head off with a lariat but Rollins connects with a superkick to the face catching Lashley off guard! Seth Rollins smartly rolls out of the ring. He makes sure to grab his Universal title before making his way through the crowd, smartly escaping from the monstrous Bobby Lashley.

Michael Cole: Well last week Bobby Lashley caught Seth Rollins off guard but tonight he was ready for the sneak attack!

Corey Graves: He may have been ready tonight but will he be ready at Money in the Bank?

The show comes to an end as we see Seth Rollins stood in the crowd holding his Universal title in the air to cheers from the crowd as he stares down his opponent at Money in the Bank as the show fades to black.

Grudge match:
Andrade Cien Almas vs Kalisto

Money in the bank preview:
Bayley vs Sonya Deville

01133D86C6.jpg

Universal title match:

WWE title 30-minute ironman match:

Raw women's title match:

Becky Lynch (c) vs Asuka

Ricochet vs Andrade Cien Almas vs Finn Balor vs AJ Styles vs ??? vs Aleister Black vs ??? vs Samoa Joe

Bayley vs ??? vs Sonya Deville vs ??? vs Mandy Rose vs ??? vs Kairi Sane vs ???

Cruiserweight title ladder match:
Tony Nese (c) vs Rey Mysterio vs Mustafa Ali vs Oney Lorcan vs Chad Gable vs Noam Dar

8 man tag team match:
Roman Reigns, The Miz, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn vs The Corporation (Shane McMahon, Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin and Elias)

Women's tag team titles match:
The Iiconics (c) vs The Divas of Doom

EWR Rating: 71%

Last edited:

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
WWE News:

Liv Morgan will be taking on Nikki Cross in a Money in the Bank qualifier on the upcoming Smackdown Live according to the official twitter of Shane McMahon. Other matches confirmed for the show are Lacey Evans taking on Alicia Fox and Buddy Murphy taking on Cedric Alexander in Money in the Bank qualifiers. And last but not least in the main event of the show we will see Smackdown Live's Women's champion come face to face with her challenger at Money in the Bank Asuka!

Money in the bank qualifer:
Lacey Evans vs Alicia Fox

Liv Morgan vs Nikki Cross

Cedric Alexander vs Buddy Murphy

Current matchard for Money in the Bank:

Universal title match:

WWE title 30-minute ironman match:

Raw women's title match:

Becky Lynch (c) vs Asuka

Ricochet vs Andrade Cien Almas vs Finn Balor vs AJ Styles vs Buddy Murphy or Cedric Alexander vs Aleister Black vs ??? vs Samoa Joe

Bayley vs Liv Morgan or Nikki Cross vs Sonya Deville vs Lacey Evans or Alicia Fox vs Mandy Rose vs ??? vs Kairi Sane vs ???

Cruiserweight title ladder match:
Tony Nese (c) vs Rey Mysterio vs Mustafa Ali vs Oney Lorcan vs Chad Gable vs Noam Dar

8 man tag team match:

Women's tag team titles match:
The Iiconics (c) vs The Divas of Doom