WWE 2019: No Wildcards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tg11

Reaction score
- WWE in your diary should do more international PLEs and I wouldn't be surprised if a Big 4 PPV whether it be Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, WrestleMania or SummerSlam ends up in an International country... I give it a year max in this diary

- Drew McIntyre in the main event retains his WWE Championship against Cesaro...you know what this means don't you? Ungovernables have no titles now to their name but also Cesaro shook hands with Drew after the match...signals a babyface turn sooner or later

- Samoa Joe beats yet another future WWE first ballot Hall of Famer first beating Brock and now John Cena...this definitely has to give Joe a huge push especially on top of being the leader of The Hurt Business

- Sami Zayn retains his WWE Intercontinental Championship beating Lio Rush...but with him doing that it begs the question of who steps up next to challenge Sami for that title? Will it be a Hurt Business member? Or an Ungovernables member? Or will it be Ciampa?

- Shayna Baszler beats Piper Niven to retain her WWE Women's Universal Championship at London Calling in Piper's home country in her home town...she didn't need her cronies to help her and got the job done herself...just shows how dominant Baszler is especially beating an opponent who is much larger and bigger than she is...I would not be surprised if Baszler has that title up until WrestleMania

- Charlotte Flair now that she has beaten Natalya, I wonder if she and Sasha can really co exist as a tag team? Can they co exist when facing the MMA Horsewomen for those Women's Tag Team Championships?

- Cena I think goes back to Hollywood after this loss and we don't see Cena for a while

- MVP and Zelina Vega going at it over their respective factions was bound to happen

- Cesaro going at it with his fellow Ungovernables members backstage like Andrade, Garza and Zelina Vega...just shows he's ready to break away from them

- Love that NXT will be a part of this King of the Ring tournament and the 4 superstars in question being Zack Gibson, Johnny Gargano, Santos Escobar and NXT Champion Keith Lee...I almost expected Adam Cole to be named

- With Tommaso Ciampa beating The Miz the way he did and leaving Miz laying like that, Miz no doubt has to be injured and put out on the shelf

- The New Day retain their World Tag Team Championship beating The Ungovernables specifically Andrade & Garza...just goes to show us the cracks in the iron of this faction with them not only losing in the main event but here too for the Tag Titles...so it makes me wonder what's next for The New Day?

Reactions: Roy Mustang

DTP

Reaction score
WWE SmackDown Live - September 11, 2020:

It's good to see plans made, with No Mercy officially under a month away. Shawn Michaels opening the show really allowed you to envelope the show with an opening segment and surefire closing segment, with the WWE United States Championship match to be announced by the end of the night. It's tough to predict, but I do think that either Matt Riddle or Apollo Crews goes on. I don't think there was any need for Shawn to promote the SmackDown Tag Team Championship contender's match one week in advance, when this week's show is minutes old, though.

Bayley and Ember Moon would make for a great television match, and I can visualise their dynamic working admirably for them. The WWE Women's Championshipremaining with Bayley was logical, and it's interesting how Kairi Sane went on to involve herself on the side of Bayley. It's a different tandem that one would come to expect, but I do like the heat that came with the MMA Horsewomen's interruption. Nice heated turn of events to surely lead us into some sort of tag team warfare at No Mercy. Ronda Rousey's promo felt very cryptic, but nothing happening for the most part.

All kinds of spooky stuff going on with Aleister Black and his isues with Seth Rollins' cult. You know too well my thoughts on Seth and Aleister as rivals - you really can't get much better than having these two against each other, especially with the Messiah gimmick in play. Black's promo was written well.

It's fun to imagine the ways you could go with Rey and Dominik Mysterio's relationship at this phase of Dom's young career. I do like the element of Dom wanting to get the job done himself. Hopefully the naivete helps him learn, or perhaps not...

Naomi overcoming Xia Li worked fine for what it was. I don't really rate Xia that much, so this was fine for what it was meant to accomplish. It sets Team B.A.D. up for a potential in to the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship.

I find Karrion Kross a very awkward character, but with that in mind, the idea of him and Braun Strowman as opponents isn't really one out of the realm of possibility to turn out pretty nicely. It felt a litle similar to Aleister Black's promo from earlier, that said.

Big women's presence with a third match on the show for them. Bianca Belair going over Mandy Rose made sense, but really both have shown signs of being fully capable of leading the women's division. This was a fun one with the added no-disqualification gimmick. One thing you've excelled at well is developing B and C storylines for the women's division, which is something WWE has always struggled to pull off.

Daniel Bryan and John Morrison is a program I've never actually thought about. This angle was fun, with the Prince of Parkour striking again.

Mat Riddle getting the win in the contender's Fatal 4-Way match was to be expected. Really, I was surprised to see James Storm take the loss here. That said, he's the oldest in the match, and perhaps the least relevant. It's always better to do number one contender's matches in multi-man situations to swerve the reader. I maybe would have had this end, just so you could have had the opening and closing segment tie together.

I got the vibe you wrote Shinsuke Nakamura's segment the way you did to flex in being able to write Japanese dialogue. Pretty impressive, no doubt. I guess you're fond of the pre-taped promos Shin has been spitting with translations of late, huh?

It's interesting to see you actually have Naomi interplay and mingle with the Bloodline's course of business. At some point I think it would be cool to see Naomi being the root of a dilemma for Roman Reigns and the Usos to hopefully resolve - if that's even possible without making Naomi a damsel in distress archetype.

AJ Styles and Drew Gulak would have had a decent match. The right man won, but the bigger news is the set up for Chad Gable's challenge come No Mercy. There are a lot of factions at play here. I've no doubt this may actually come into important practice as we hone in on Survivor Series season.

Edge retaining the WWE Universal Championship made for a strong main event. I still feel like he and Rey Mysterio made for an interesting choice to headline a show in 2020. That said, the post-match was the more interesting thing to transpire here. Bit of a downright and dastardly angle to close the show, but it got major heat on Seth Rollins and his group. It heated up No Mercy adequately with what is a surefire next title defense. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Mysterios back Edge up against them.

WWE Monday Night RAW - September 14, 2020:

With London Calling around the corner, I'm interested how things play out with the final step of the build.

This opening promo really laid things out, with the emphasis understandably centered around Cesaro and Drew McIntyre. It was a pretty compelling contract signing segment. I have a funny feeling Sheamus may revert back to being allies with Cesaro.

A lot of history between Alexa Bliss and Mickie James. It makes sense for the benefit of their alliance, and a clear cut victory for Alexa over Melina. It is shocking to think how long ago Melina and Mickie feuded over the WWE Women's Championship back in the day.

With the amount of United Kingdom-based talent on Monday Night RAW, I guess I'm not surprised to see a pay-per-view based in London, England. Noam Dar and Kenny Williams as the token Scottish team makes for fodder for the Street Profits, who really should be higher up the card at this point in time.

Big Show ate Jinder Mahal alive. Not a bad shout. Dolph Ziggler and Omos is such an odd pairing, I could actually somewhat visualise it. It's a puzzling group of duos, with Mustafa Ali aligned with Show against them.

The MMA Horsewomen really dominate WWE these days, don't they? Poor Tegan Nox eats a loss, but it comes as unsurprising with Piper Niven getting ganged up on after. I wouldn't mind seeing Shayna Baszler try to tackle Piper, actually. Charlotte Flair and Baszler is at least a unique program.

Nikki Cross going over Shotzi Blackheart sounded fine for what it was, and I do like the sound of Nikki and fellow Scot Isla Dawn teaming up to form the Twisted Sisters. Really, they strike me as a more belonging tandem than Noam Dar and Kenny Williams.

You've done a good job establishing British Strong Style as important characters on the RAW brand, but I feel like Tyler Bate sharing a ring with John Cena would really blow a lot of minds. Even I forget how short that dude is.

The One Twos...interesting name. I don't know what it means, necessarily. Them going over the Singh Brothers felt right out of 205 Live, but it gets Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch over further in the RAW tag team division. I don't think Oney and Danny really needed to cut a promo here, as I don't see them as the types to cut that many promos. That said, it served the purpose of setting things in motion for London Calling. Subculture make for a unique trio. It'll be a strange dynamic seeing the RAW Tag Team Champions be the home country heroes against challengers.

Good interplay to set up Andrade's match with Xavier Woods. I like the New Day being involved in the Ungovernables' business, as it keeps them in high graces. And really, they're big enough stars that it does an opposing faction like Andrade's look stronger. Was also a good transition into the next match, reading like something fresh out of RAW 2019 - in the good way. Big E defeating Angel Garza made most sense, but admittedly while I like Angel an awful lot - E probably should have beat him in less time.

Given Tommaso Ciampa's previous relationship with the Miz, I expect the chemistry to be natural between the two. Not a bad promo here to set things up further.

Juicy main event multi-man match, with the Hurt Business having the heat headed into London Calling. It makes for a strong set up to see British Strong Style perhaps get revenge in their home country.

Good stuff heading into the big event. I'll get around to catching up when I find the time.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
WWE SmackDown Live - September 11, 2020:

It's good to see plans made, with No Mercy officially under a month away. Shawn Michaels opening the show really allowed you to envelope the show with an opening segment and surefire closing segment, with the WWE United States Championship match to be announced by the end of the night. It's tough to predict, but I do think that either Matt Riddle or Apollo Crews goes on. I don't think there was any need for Shawn to promote the SmackDown Tag Team Championship contender's match one week in advance, when this week's show is minutes old, though.

Bayley and Ember Moon would make for a great television match, and I can visualise their dynamic working admirably for them. The WWE Women's Championshipremaining with Bayley was logical, and it's interesting how Kairi Sane went on to involve herself on the side of Bayley. It's a different tandem that one would come to expect, but I do like the heat that came with the MMA Horsewomen's interruption. Nice heated turn of events to surely lead us into some sort of tag team warfare at No Mercy. Ronda Rousey's promo felt very cryptic, but nothing happening for the most part.

All kinds of spooky stuff going on with Aleister Black and his isues with Seth Rollins' cult. You know too well my thoughts on Seth and Aleister as rivals - you really can't get much better than having these two against each other, especially with the Messiah gimmick in play. Black's promo was written well.

It's fun to imagine the ways you could go with Rey and Dominik Mysterio's relationship at this phase of Dom's young career. I do like the element of Dom wanting to get the job done himself. Hopefully the naivete helps him learn, or perhaps not...

Naomi overcoming Xia Li worked fine for what it was. I don't really rate Xia that much, so this was fine for what it was meant to accomplish. It sets Team B.A.D. up for a potential in to the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship.

I find Karrion Kross a very awkward character, but with that in mind, the idea of him and Braun Strowman as opponents isn't really one out of the realm of possibility to turn out pretty nicely. It felt a litle similar to Aleister Black's promo from earlier, that said.

Big women's presence with a third match on the show for them. Bianca Belair going over Mandy Rose made sense, but really both have shown signs of being fully capable of leading the women's division. This was a fun one with the added no-disqualification gimmick. One thing you've excelled at well is developing B and C storylines for the women's division, which is something WWE has always struggled to pull off.

Daniel Bryan and John Morrison is a program I've never actually thought about. This angle was fun, with the Prince of Parkour striking again.

Mat Riddle getting the win in the contender's Fatal 4-Way match was to be expected. Really, I was surprised to see James Storm take the loss here. That said, he's the oldest in the match, and perhaps the least relevant. It's always better to do number one contender's matches in multi-man situations to swerve the reader. I maybe would have had this end, just so you could have had the opening and closing segment tie together.

I got the vibe you wrote Shinsuke Nakamura's segment the way you did to flex in being able to write Japanese dialogue. Pretty impressive, no doubt. I guess you're fond of the pre-taped promos Shin has been spitting with translations of late, huh?

It's interesting to see you actually have Naomi interplay and mingle with the Bloodline's course of business. At some point I think it would be cool to see Naomi being the root of a dilemma for Roman Reigns and the Usos to hopefully resolve - if that's even possible without making Naomi a damsel in distress archetype.

AJ Styles and Drew Gulak would have had a decent match. The right man won, but the bigger news is the set up for Chad Gable's challenge come No Mercy. There are a lot of factions at play here. I've no doubt this may actually come into important practice as we hone in on Survivor Series season.

Edge retaining the WWE Universal Championship made for a strong main event. I still feel like he and Rey Mysterio made for an interesting choice to headline a show in 2020. That said, the post-match was the more interesting thing to transpire here. Bit of a downright and dastardly angle to close the show, but it got major heat on Seth Rollins and his group. It heated up No Mercy adequately with what is a surefire next title defense. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Mysterios back Edge up against them.

WWE Monday Night RAW - September 14, 2020:

With London Calling around the corner, I'm interested how things play out with the final step of the build.

This opening promo really laid things out, with the emphasis understandably centered around Cesaro and Drew McIntyre. It was a pretty compelling contract signing segment. I have a funny feeling Sheamus may revert back to being allies with Cesaro.

A lot of history between Alexa Bliss and Mickie James. It makes sense for the benefit of their alliance, and a clear cut victory for Alexa over Melina. It is shocking to think how long ago Melina and Mickie feuded over the WWE Women's Championship back in the day.

With the amount of United Kingdom-based talent on Monday Night RAW, I guess I'm not surprised to see a pay-per-view based in London, England. Noam Dar and Kenny Williams as the token Scottish team makes for fodder for the Street Profits, who really should be higher up the card at this point in time.

Big Show ate Jinder Mahal alive. Not a bad shout. Dolph Ziggler and Omos is such an odd pairing, I could actually somewhat visualise it. It's a puzzling group of duos, with Mustafa Ali aligned with Show against them.

The MMA Horsewomen really dominate WWE these days, don't they? Poor Tegan Nox eats a loss, but it comes as unsurprising with Piper Niven getting ganged up on after. I wouldn't mind seeing Shayna Baszler try to tackle Piper, actually. Charlotte Flair and Baszler is at least a unique program.

Nikki Cross going over Shotzi Blackheart sounded fine for what it was, and I do like the sound of Nikki and fellow Scot Isla Dawn teaming up to form the Twisted Sisters. Really, they strike me as a more belonging tandem than Noam Dar and Kenny Williams.

You've done a good job establishing British Strong Style as important characters on the RAW brand, but I feel like Tyler Bate sharing a ring with John Cena would really blow a lot of minds. Even I forget how short that dude is.

The One Twos...interesting name. I don't know what it means, necessarily. Them going over the Singh Brothers felt right out of 205 Live, but it gets Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch over further in the RAW tag team division. I don't think Oney and Danny really needed to cut a promo here, as I don't see them as the types to cut that many promos. That said, it served the purpose of setting things in motion for London Calling. Subculture make for a unique trio. It'll be a strange dynamic seeing the RAW Tag Team Champions be the home country heroes against challengers.

Good interplay to set up Andrade's match with Xavier Woods. I like the New Day being involved in the Ungovernables' business, as it keeps them in high graces. And really, they're big enough stars that it does an opposing faction like Andrade's look stronger. Was also a good transition into the next match, reading like something fresh out of RAW 2019 - in the good way. Big E defeating Angel Garza made most sense, but admittedly while I like Angel an awful lot - E probably should have beat him in less time.

Given Tommaso Ciampa's previous relationship with the Miz, I expect the chemistry to be natural between the two. Not a bad promo here to set things up further.

Juicy main event multi-man match, with the Hurt Business having the heat headed into London Calling. It makes for a strong set up to see British Strong Style perhaps get revenge in their home country.

Good stuff heading into the big event. I'll get around to catching up when I find the time.

Thanks for the feedback dude :). Just to confirm the Shinsuke promos were using google translate (as I am so used to using it daily in my work) and that I felt it is so much more natural. It is something I am glad WWE have started to do :). OMOS was going to be paired with AJ like in real life but once I realized I wanted Ziggler to have a bodyguard for this story, I felt OMOS made sense (and also a veteran to teach him ala AJ in real life).

Reactions: Stojy and DTP

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
pbnFpct.jpg

j7gQsuk.jpg

i27vVdE.jpg

Tg11

Reaction score
I think we get Drew McIntyre vs Samoa Joe of The Hurt Business at King of the Ring for the WWE Championship. I think Joe wins King of the Ring but just barely because it comes down to his time and Orton's time and Joe beats Orton's time.

Miz out for a month that means he would be back by Survivor Series or just after

I can't wait to see who else enters the King of the Ring tournament

But I wanna see the fallout on RAW from London Calling but mainly I wanna see what happens with The Ungovernables now that Andrade is no longer Champion and he can't challenge for that title as long as Drew is champion and Cesaro lost his match against Drew and all the tension there

But I also wanna see the post London Calling show mainly because of The Hurt Business

Tg11

Reaction score
- I mean didn't Swerve & Samoa Joe have the exact same time in King of the Ring? So then by all intents and purposes shouldn't it be a Triple Threat Match at King of the Ring for the WWE Championship? I mean some can make that argument including myself

- But it looks like we get McIntyre vs Swerve for the title at King of the Ring...it is a Match up that I definitely wouldn't mind seeing but I wonder how this is going to go over with Samoa Joe? Isn't Joe supposed to be the leader of The Hurt Business? His teammate just happens to win the Beat the Clock challenge and we already saw the tension between Swerve and Joe earlier so I wonder what happens there?

- NXT stand outs Zack Gibson and Johnny Gargano are in King of the Ring...but who knows one of these guys could be dark horses in this tournament

- I love that you are making the King of the Ring tournament a big deal similar to how King of the Ring was in the 90s and early 2000s because whoever won that tournament it would basically propel them into stardom

- Piper Niven wants another shot at the WWE Women's Universal Championship...I don't blame her given that she never tapped out at London Calling. She passed out in Shayna Baszler's Kirifuda Clutch. But she still lost in her home country in front of her friends and family but I love that you are building Piper up as a monster/badass in the Women's division which she should be.

- A Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Match between The Riott Squad, Twisted Sisters, Katana Chance & Kayden Carter and Alexa Bliss & Mickie James with the winners facing the MMA Horsewomen, Charlotte Flair & Sasha Banks or Kairi & Bayley I love it

- Sami Zayn the WWE Intercontinental Champion proving once again he's a fighting champion which I can't help but admire & respect...he definitely has to be a favorite going into this King of the Ring tournament and he faces Baron Corbin another guy who will be in the King of the Ring tournament...I actually like that match up

- Andrade Cien Almas got laid out backstage by Big E...loved it...and Big E using his briefcase to do it too...love this edgy side to Big E especially when he is pushed...but Andrade getting attacked like that...I was surprised no Ungovernables members were in sight to help him

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
- I mean didn't Swerve & Samoa Joe have the exact same time in King of the Ring? So then by all intents and purposes shouldn't it be a Triple Threat Match at King of the Ring for the WWE Championship? I mean some can make that argument including myself

- But it looks like we get McIntyre vs Swerve for the title at King of the Ring...it is a Match up that I definitely wouldn't mind seeing but I wonder how this is going to go over with Samoa Joe? Isn't Joe supposed to be the leader of The Hurt Business? His teammate just happens to win the Beat the Clock challenge and we already saw the tension between Swerve and Joe earlier so I wonder what happens there?

- NXT stand outs Zack Gibson and Johnny Gargano are in King of the Ring...but who knows one of these guys could be dark horses in this tournament

- I love that you are making the King of the Ring tournament a big deal similar to how King of the Ring was in the 90s and early 2000s because whoever won that tournament it would basically propel them into stardom

- Piper Niven wants another shot at the WWE Women's Universal Championship...I don't blame her given that she never tapped out at London Calling. She passed out in Shayna Baszler's Kirifuda Clutch. But she still lost in her home country in front of her friends and family but I love that you are building Piper up as a monster/badass in the Women's division which she should be.

- A Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Match between The Riott Squad, Twisted Sisters, Katana Chance & Kayden Carter and Alexa Bliss & Mickie James with the winners facing the MMA Horsewomen, Charlotte Flair & Sasha Banks or Kairi & Bayley I love it

- Sami Zayn the WWE Intercontinental Champion proving once again he's a fighting champion which I can't help but admire & respect...he definitely has to be a favorite going into this King of the Ring tournament and he faces Baron Corbin another guy who will be in the King of the Ring tournament...I actually like that match up

- Andrade Cien Almas got laid out backstage by Big E...loved it...and Big E using his briefcase to do it too...love this edgy side to Big E especially when he is pushed...but Andrade getting attacked like that...I was surprised no Ungovernables members were in sight to help him
Joe hit his finisher but had not made a cover yet so therefore he was out of time.

Reactions: Stojy and Tg11

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
would be super hype for McIntyre vs. Cesaro for the title so that's pretty awesome.

Fun tag match to start the show. New Day is always a great team to center the tag division around. Also good focus on Big E as the MITB holder. Bad start to the night for the Ungovernables though.

Haha, got a chucke out of Wade Barrett delivered the bad news to the MMA Horsewomen. Especially with the Nexus callback. That was a good set up for the Charlotte/Natalya match. Big win there for Charlotte. Looking forward to that upcoming tag title match.

Woo King of the Ring. Interesting names, but especially excited for Keith Lee.

Jeez, what a destruction by Ciampa. I see Miz is taking some time off so that makes sense and definitely made Ciampa look dangerous.

Joe vs. Cena is an awesome match up and dream match is right. Joe definitely had to win this to continue his dominance... love that he's getting a big push here. This version of the Hurt Locker is pretty interesting, especially love the addition of Swerve. Lio Rush not quite as excited about. Glad to see Sami retained versus him, haha.

Big time feel for the main event though I was certainly confident Drew was retaining here. Like that Cesaro had a great showing and then the handshake at the end is probably telling about his future with the Ungovernables.

Over on Raw, really liked the Beat the Clock challenge... Swerve was a surprising winner as Joe seemed like the next guy up. Love a good twist, so well done. Guessing we could now see some tension between him and Joe and perhaps hold off an eventual Joe match for a slower build.

You're a legend in this section Roy for a reason - good stuff as always. I am never disappointed when I pop over here.

• Love

Stojy

Reaction score
No Kairi makes me sad but at least you wrote her off in a really impactful way. I know there's another Horsewomen storyline that gets PLENTY of attention around these parts (as it should), but I think yours is sneaking under the radar a little. Booking it very nicely, and the elimination of Kairi will make the reaction of Bayley interesting. Will she cave and work with Sasha and Charlotte or will she go it alone? Either way, have enjoyed the booking of this angle for awhile now so wanted to give you some credit for it.

Otherwise I don't have much else to say from this week's shows. Raw was dominated by beat the clock. I must admit I liked McIntyre being on commentary all night to scout the competition. Only thing on SD is this The OC super group has kind of only just banded together, so strange you'd have them lose so soon. Not the best way to get a stable over.

Still some solid work in here like always, good job.

Tg11

Reaction score
- The Bloodline took out Kevin Owens & The War Raiders...what a message that they sent but I want to see The Bloodline focus on actually getting some gold around here. Roman Reigns, The Usos, Naomi and Tamina...yeah they roll deep so they need to be coming in deep.

- Edge & Seth Rollins in Hell...in Hell In A Cell...both men have history inside Hell In A Cell. Rollins of course having Hell In A Cell experience by facing Dean Ambrose in 2014 and Kevin Owens back in 2016 and then Edge his one and only Hell In A Cell match was with The Undertaker in 2008 at SummerSlam. They go in against each other for the WWE Universal Championship...something has to give.

- I mean in Hell In A Cell, no one gets in the Cell and no one can get out either. It is closed shut. Locked from the outside and locked from the inside. The last Hell In A Cells we ever saw, we saw Roman Reigns get thrown off the Cell and Elias too also thrown off. Which just goes to show you just how brutal and how barbaric the Cell can be.

- But what Seth Rollins and Edge don't realize is that there is a whole wild card they are not even thinking about. He's on RAW and he has that Money in the Bank briefcase. Big E. He can cash in on either Champion whether they are the WWE Champion or if they are on Smackdown as the WWE Universal Champion. Big E could cash in on either of them. Like hoe do they not realize that?

- The OC definitely need to get it together too especially since they just formed

- MMA Horsewomen not only take out Bayley but also break Kairi Sane's arm in the process. They destroyed Asuka too. So really who can stop them in that locker room?

Tg11

Reaction score
Imagine if Flash does it again and he not only lasts against Randy Orton but beats Orton 1 on 1. Could you imagine?

Sami Zayn retains his WWE Intercontinental Championship beating Corbin but with him doing that, I mean who else is next?

Hurt Business coming for all the gold on RAW...makes sense that they would

But Samoa Joe in King of the Ring makes sense because he is not a former WWE or WWE Universal Champion so by all intents and purposes he can enter the tournament

Jeff Hardy can't because he is a former World Champion and neither can Rey...but Mansoor and Dominik Mysterio can because they've never been World Champions before

Buddy Murphy of The OC can get into the tournament but what about Big Cass? He's not a former World Champion either

Or how about Church of Rollins members in King of the Ring like Karrion Kross, Aiden English or Nathan Frazier? They haven't won any World Titles either