WWE 13 Cm Punk's entrance.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
And if you really want to pre-order, then do it at Gamestop. When you preorder, put down a set amount of money, a good amount would be 20 dollars or less. Then when you go buy your game on the release day, buy it with the rest of the money needed to get it. Just in case they run out of copies of the game or they make a mistake with your pre-order.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
And if you really want to pre-order, then do it at Gamestop. When you preorder, put down a set amount of money, a good amount would be 20 dollars or less. Then when you go buy your game on the release day, buy it with the rest of the money needed to get it. Just in case they run out of copies of the game or they make a mistake with your pre-order.

This, exactly. When I originally posted I put Amazon, but I meant Gamestop and changed it after I caught my mistake. lol The couple of times I've pre-ordered games, I've done it at Gamestop. I prefer doing it that way so I don't have to pay the lump sum at one time. I usually pay $20 upfront then the balance when I go pick it up. :)

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yep ^

But the main point is, why spend the extra 20-15 dollars before? After two and a half months, the game will be 40 bucks. By that time, the glitches of online will be improved surely by then and nothing noobish will be a part of the game.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
Yep ^

But the main point is, why spend the extra 20-15 dollars before? After two and a half months, the game will be 40 bucks. By that time, the glitches of online will be improved surely by then and nothing noobish will be a part of the game.

But, but, but.... I want the special ice cream bar shirt. :upset:

lol, no, seriously, I'm still debating. :) I'm one of those older folks who tries not to buy "toys" for myself TOO terribly often, especially not pricey ones. So when I found out the game was being released close to my birthday, I figured it'd make a good gift to myself. Whereas if I wait a couple months, I won't have a "reason" to buy it and therefore would feel guilty spending that much money on a game for no reason. lol So that's been my thought process for considering a pre-order. ;) I'm waiting to see if they release any really awesome pre-order items that would make it worthwhile. If not, I still may wait and just buy it later on after the price has decreased. I hardly ever buy a game full price because I just don't see the point.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
Yeah as much as I hate pre-order, man that shirt is so sick! I want to relive the NOC 2011 PPV of Punk VS HHH.

Nowwwww you're talking! That would be epic.