WWE 13 Cm Punk's entrance.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:obama: pretty nice I like it.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's pretty epic and right on for his face entrance. Is it just me or whenever WWE Games start making entrances of a superstar that superstar is already going through a heel/face change or vice versa?

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Asskicker said:
It's pretty epic and right on for his face entrance. Is it just me or whenever WWE Games start making entrances of a superstar that superstar is already going through a heel/face change or vice versa?

Yeah... or they have different ring attire or something. It always seems out of date XD I wish they would let us edit the superstars ring attire more than they do because of that.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah they should. It should be like CAW editing but just leave out the bad designs.

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
I love that he says "It's Clobbering Time!!!". I love Fantastic Four and The Thing! :D

I'm totally a comic nerd :(

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Love it. :) I think I'm going to pre-order through Gamestop so I can get his ice cream bar shirt, too, though.

Asskicker said:
lol not as much as Punk tho. Punk is a huge comic nerd!

One more reason I like him so much! :win:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Fuck the pre-order, the game is not worth it's full money. No matter how good it gets. I'm getting it after the first month or 2.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
F*** the pre-order, the game is not worth it's full money. No matter how good it gets. I'm getting it after the first month or 2.

Sadly around here it seems to take several months before games are reduced in price. :( So I'm still considering a pre-order. But of course, in my case, it would be a birthday gift to myself (October 29), so not as bad I suppose.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
By two months it should be at least 50 or 45 and that's what I'll settle for. Besides I have to see the reviews of when people have the game to actually see if it's worth it.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
By two months it should be at least 50 or 45 and that's what I'll settle for. Besides I have to see the reviews of when people have the game to actually see if it's worth it.

Definitely don't blame you there. :) I'm hoping this year's game will be worth it.