• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE '12 Video Game Discussion

SAIYANS

La Mistica. Don't know his second one because I've never used him and all I've had used against me online is that damn head scissors into an arm bar.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I won't be playing this online when I get it, I can't trust people. I'd play with some of you but not random nobodies.

SAIYANS

I can't block the finisher. I can stop myself from tapping but not block the initial part. It has plenty of offline play in Universe mode, as I just finished Mania there and started the draft show on Raw. If you want to play online though all you have to do is hit me up

Heisenberg

I hate multiplayer, you can't find a normal match where people play fair.

They all use CAWs with custom move sets and just do the same moves over and over until they build up a finisher (or x3 finishers) in the match I played then use them on you and win, very hard to escape. I hate it.

The New F'n Show

Been sticking with Universe Mode, find it fairly entertaining. Plus the unlockable legends are pretty awesome. AA, Steamboat, Demolition, and the Road Warriors.

Anyone have a PS3 and be willing to help a guy out for a trophy? Search 'sXe Arena' and give it a download. Much appreciated if you do, and I'll return the favour if need be :)

Deuce

Was playing online not too long ago and I noticed how everyone uses Sin Cara or John Cena, doesn't make much sense.... I use Sheamus whenever someone uses Cara and I use CM Punk whenever someone uses Cena. Sheamus has the power over Cara and Punk vs Cena is always awesome.

Poseidon

[video=youtube;fgx67UMvA6c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgx67UMvA6c[/video]

Also, for those looking for some fair competition online for PS3, my PSN ID is FearMyWrath24, or you can join my League at www.cotrleague.forumotion.com and have some damn good matches with some of the best.

TheZig

So as anyone found anything of Community Creations they think is pretty cool? I just downloaded The Uso's who are done really well.

Slim

This game pisses me off in that I can't injure anybody :(

I used Undertaker against Chavo first. Last rides, bout 5 tombstones, made him tap out in the end and no injury. I beat him down real real bad for bout 10 minutes. Second time I used Taker against Yoshi Tatsu. Beat him to a pulp for bout 10 minutes, still no injury :(

Deuce

Turn injuries ON?

I was playing online a few hours ago and it was against 5 others in a 6 man Battle Royal... Pinfall only fight and it was epic as hell!

The Miz (me) vs CM Punk vs Sheamus vs Sin Cara vs Zack Ryder vs Daniel Bryan.

In the end, everyone was hitting their finishers, crazy!! Ryder hit his finisher on Sin Cara, Sheamus hit his on CM Punk, Daniel Bryan made Zack Ryder tap out from his finisher, Sin Cara eventually hit his on Sheamus eliminating him, Punk hit his on me, Bryan made Sin Cara and CM Punk tap out from the LeBel lock then I hit the Skull Crushing Finale for the win. Funnest match I've been in for a long time, the guy who was playing Daniel Bryan was amazing throughout the match.

SAIYANS

Divas DLC dopped today. Some CAWs going to get pawned by Trish aka GDOAT. An interesting note about her is that she is listed as a Raw brand diva instead of a legen like the other legends

If you want a game on PSN right now, hit me up @ KBLO-24_7

Last edited:

Deuce

I would play you SAIYANS, if only my PS3 didn't need fixing. I will message you once it is fixed.