WTF!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Holy shit, the amount of fucking smurfs who post spoilers with no warning is ridiculous. TWO fucking idiots already posted spoilers within the last 30 minutes, one in the goddamn shoutbox and one in a thread that wasn't the official Raw thread.

FUCKING IDIOTS. No wonder other forums laugh. We have some of the dumbest members ever.

Spoilers where? Are you meaning since RAW is delayed 15 minutes in Canada people were talking about a live show???:sad_2:

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Spoilers where? Are you meaning since RAW is delayed 15 minutes in Canada people were talking about a live show???:sad_2:

The 15 delay isn't the main deal here (though part of it is for us smurfs up here in Canada) but also for people who watch the rerun or watch it the next day. As soon as shit happens, idiots start running to IWF and making threads.

The Raw thread is for Raw talk. I don't give a fuck if people post VICKIE IS THE NEW GM in that thread because I wont be spoiled unless I click on it and read it myself. When some smurf makes a thread whining about Vickie being the GM, fuck sakes, way to ruin it (though I was already spoiled from that DesmondWolf whatever his name is blueberry who posted it in the shoutbox and totally ruined it like a fool).

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The thread was called Are You Kidding Me or something lol tbf, it's not like he named the thread VICKIE IS THE NEW GM!!ZOMG!!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The thread was called Are You Kidding Me or something lol tbf, it's not like he named the thread VICKIE IS THE NEW GM!!ZOMG!!

Uh, no, but it still makes people click on it because they want to see what it's about.

:rolleyes:

Putting SPOILER in the header isn't hard, either.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
lol I guess. You canadians and your 15 minute delays *waves finger*

seX-Power

Reaction score
Australians should therefore be able to talk about Smackdown (at least in the official thread) for when it airs over here.

chessarmy

Reaction score
The forum could use more activity, but it isn't so bad that I lose motivation to post. I still think this is a fun place to be especially when you have nothing else to do, I'll try and promote IWF around the net to maybe gain some more intelligent members but it isn't 100% absolutely needed. The recent changes made after Monkeystyle went crazy definitely helped the site, I'm currently happy with it

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
other wrestling forums are full of blueberries.
at least here only half of the members are.
we don't need them to reproduct.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
So anything posted about RAW isn't a spoiler just because you are 15 min behind

Kizza

Reaction score
We're 2 days behind. And it is a spoiler cos we haven't seen it. That's like saying the ending to someone of a movie isn't a spoiler because it's already been in theaters.