Wtf?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

thug

Reaction score
this the kind of move by the WWE that could make me cancel my sky sports lol

sitting up till 4 o'clock in the morning for that.....wounded!!

R3ll1K

Reaction score
well they btr figure this out and make it work caz i dnt think that it will work in the end. but i did notice how profesional adamly seemed when he was in the ring so mabey the dumb announcing was just a gimmick...i guess that would be kinda cool but it would be weird not hearing him mess stuff up ha

Reaction score
Guys, think about it.

This move is genius.

Adamle sucks at announcing. Most of us agree.

So what do they do with him to make him talk as little as possible without actually having to do ANYTHING?

MAKE HIM GM!

Talks MAYBE once a show if he is involved in storyline.

If not, we won't see him 3-4 shows a month!

I'm thinking this was the best move they could make with what they probably had available.

I don't know why I keep talking in one line sentences and then using breaks.

Go Cardinals! Boo Brew Crew and Cubbies!

Kaedon for President in '08!

heels unite!

Reaction score
mike adamle as general manager is the worst decision in wwe raw history. even jim ross would have been better. or even rick flair. mike adamle can only get over by being the biggest heel ever but i dont think mike himself can do that.

Vandy316

Reaction score
no its Go Cubs, Go! not go cardinals

but think about it a little more. my brother asked me who will announce for him now since he is no longer on ECW? my answer- Joey Styles and isnt he the person everyone wants to announce instead of Adamle. And as Magnus said he isnt going to talk that much and im sure hes can be good on the mic since he was the voice of American Gladiators.

Reaction score
Joey Styles...FTW! I'm telling you guys, I imagine Adamle is locked in a contract and they needed to do something with him (Just a guess). Make him a clueless heel that doesn't have to talk 1/10th as much as he had to and the problem is solved: No more Adamle announcing AND you have a RAW GM.

2 Birds...1 Stone

R3ll1K

Reaction score
thats an interserting way to look at it...mabey this will work out

and joey styles will most likey come back

Kaedon

Reaction score
"they're pissed because it worked, and it WORKED because they're pissed"

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

This is awesome, I imagine Mike being a douche bag of a gm but not noticing it.

Did you see what he did do with Cena, he'll try to force people to like him while being an ass.

2008 WWE FTW

R3ll1K

Reaction score
^ha, he kinda already did when he took hacksaw out of his schedueled match and put in cole...did u see the sad look on hacksaws face when he heard the news...so funny

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I loved the crowd's reaction, you could hear a pin drop. I think this would be a good run, with all of the heels pressuring Adamle to book a match. He could be such an awesome, wimpy, Man-Bitch GM.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Mike Adamle is an evil genius

You read the title.

Adamle has planned to be GM ever since he joined the WWE. Here is his evil plan, which has been figured out by myself.

When he debuted he called Jeff Hardy, Jeff Harvey. He did that so that we would all think nothing of him. Then he started disappearing backstage. This was because he was being the personal assistant to Vince. Eventually he convinced Vince to "promote" Joey Styles and to give him the spot at the commentary desk. Adamle continued to call the wrestlers the wrong names so that we would all think that he's stupid. He even ran away one week, why did he do that? Because it got him to be talked about. When Regal got suspended Adamle knew it was his chance to strike. On the draft show he loosened the screws on the Raw set, so that it would break. Adamle planned out the whole Vince getting hurt thing. He knew that Raw would be in chaos. He eventually talked his buddy Vince into letting him be the Raw GM.

That my friends is why Mike Adamle is an evil genius. (and it is also how they should book this angle)

MikeRaw

LMAO, that's good. I think that could work as a storyline,s o good job.
But in reality, like real life, I think he actually did get this job by "mistake"... WWE screwed up when they payed him 600,000 dollars a year, which is more than some wrestlers, to sit there and be a hype man, so they had rto do something with him, to make him earn the money, so they made him comemntator. That was screwed, so they made a gimmick out of it, making him suck, and they realised they can't keep going with that gimmick, so they had to make him the GM. Just to give him something to do. So screw you wwe for paying him so much. :laugh:

tnafan454

Reaction score
any gimick other then what comic said will make raw unwatchable