Wtf?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

R3ll1K

Reaction score
ok seriously wat the heck is this crap...MIKA ADEMLY AS NEW RAW GM!? wat is up wit that...he cant even call a match let alone run RAW...i sense an epic fail.

ur thoughts...

chessarmy

I honestly thought it would be Stone Cold. With JR coming back and all that shit, but WWE COMPLETELY threw me off guard with that move. This kind of sucks actually, all the months of build that we sat through, all the anticipation....and its fucking Mike Adamle??

I don't know, maybe I'll change my mind a little bit later but for now all I can say is this sucks

Vandy316

Reaction score
i was expecting Stone Cold, Eric Bischoff, Shawn Michaels, or Ric Flair. you know, someone who actually knows a thing-or-two about the business. im so mad right now but i actually see him being pretty good. dont know why but i can see him being the best GM at this time

xtremebadass

This is the greatest day ever. Mike Adamle is my hero, he has been since day one, ever since I used to watch the re-runs of American Gladiators in the 4th grade. I love how he announces, it's hilarious. Call me an ass-kisser if you wish, but he is from Chicago, he calls NBC sports. The guy kicks ass and will follow in the legendary footsteps as Raw GM Eric Bischoff! I get to see him LIVE too Aug 18 at Raw! IMAGINE THAT!

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Haha. I dont know bout you guys but I cant wait to see Adamle next week on RAW. WWE is doin a goodjob of not being predictable. Makes me want to watch next weeks RAW even more. Ya Adamle sucks but I am very interested to see what happens with him as GM.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i was so surprised but its not cause it was the last thing i expected, it was just the worst choice. they should have made the fat oily guy GM instead...

-TJ-

What you guys need to do is not look at Adamle being GM, but look at the fact that for the past month WWE has been unpredictable. So this is good. Adamle being GM might make more watch just to know what he'll do.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I've believed for a while that Adamle's announcing is all an act, and that there's no way somebody can be that bad after all this time. I think we'll find next week that he's really good at being a GM.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
when adamle was in that ring and talking after the annoucnement, i think its official, it was all a gimmic for him playing dumb and he played it well. when he was talking he didnt sound dumb, idiotic he sound prefessional and new what he was saying. i actually cant wait to see him as gm atleast once and see how it turns out

xtremebadass

MONDAY NIGHT RAW is officially...

JAMAICAN ME CRAZY.

RAW is ADAMLE.

Vandy316

Reaction score
if that was just a gimmick than Mike Adamle deserves to be GM cause that was it would be the best acting ive seen in wrestling for a while

Reaction score
Wow, all that waiting and I get this.. He better be a good GM or the WWE would have maken yet again another mistake..

I was hoping for Stone Cold as well and I thought J.R was brought just to call SC.. Stone Cold!! Stone Cold!! Stone Cold!!!

Michael1

Reaction score
Me. Honestly. I was expecting Eric Bischoff to come at the end or even Steve Austin. Why Austin? Well, Austin and JR are friends, maybe Austin had something to do with the tag match that put Michael Cole in the match instead of Jim Duggan and that would be a way to get JR back on Raw where he would then work a storyline that he hates Smackdown! and Raw is much better. But, I must say, Mike Adamle was very different and not many of us where expecting it, I know I wasn't. So it was a pretty good swerve on WWE's part.

The Bo$$

Reaction score
I thought Steve Austin could be the GM for the last few weeks, and when JR surprised us on RAW, and it sounded like a face GM, I thought it will be him. Except for Cole in a match, seemed like face work. And then I thought it would be Regal, but I knew he had to be the "Hottest Free Agent" so not him. And when I seen it was Adamle I was like....wow. Really? Mike Adamle? Do enough people even know who he is? Out of all the Commentators to choose for GM, Mike Adamle? Rather have Foley. Or Regal. But whatever, bad move I think.

Soulpower

Adamle just needs to flat out act like a super heel, only without him knowing it. You know, like Michael Scott from The Office.