WTF Is Wrong With Kane?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I think the WWF at the time would have known that we would noticed no scars although the reaction by the commentators was ridiculous considering there was no vision reason to go crazy!

That being said I think they were going down the mentally scarred avenue, where Kane was scarred on the 'inside', and I like that, It goes along with the whole demonic character he portrayed, like I say hopefully Kane goes on a reign of terror in the next three weeks causing mayhem saying "he IS alive, he IS alive" and then when someone (anyone) wants to know WHO is alive thats when Mitchell could come out and he could be the one who tells Kane that KANE IS ALIVE

Not the Kane the crowd have come to love, the first wild crazy demonic Kane whose only instinct was to destroy!

Mitchell could take the credit for helping Kane find this side to him once again!

the-gaffer

Reaction score
You all realize that Mitchell was only released yesterday and that this storyline was probably plotted a month ago, right?

I am not so sure, anyway it does not need to involve Mitchell

Kane was not due to move to RAW it was a last minute decision, well in the last week prior to the draft, so I doubt he was sighted to turn heel in this fashion, its a carry on from the 'Anarchy' storyline that they are running right now, and Kane going off the rails under no supervision could not be something that was planned months ago, months ago Regal was a GM and no one was really sure how Money Mania was going to pan out let alone end.

It seemed a tad rushed for me anyway, so I doubt it was planned so far in advance, the WWE don't do much long term planning now

Stacked_Deck

Reaction score
Something we are ALL overlooking here!

Ok now I read an article about this a few years back and dont kill me or bash me for this but just like the crazy Benoit theorys, i have one of my own...

During the Edge/Vicki Guerrero "wedding" on SmackDown! Next Friday right before Vicki says "I DO!" to The "Ultimate Oppertunist" the lights go out. The fans begin to cheer thinking "OMG! THE UNDERTAKER HAS RETURND! AGAIN! How many times is this now? Like... 9 Million?" But suddenly you hear "CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT!?" followed by the familiar horns and lationo music that can only mean one person. Vickie goes into cardiac arrest and dies on the spot for real. Then Edge in the ultimate act of "love" for Vickie, kills himself LIVE ON AIR! (GOD THAT WOULD BE COMPELLING TV!) and then when the low rider comes out we see Eddies cousin Chewy (guy who gave Big Show the bad burritos a few years back during there US Title Fued) from a few years ago driving the lowrider laughing his ass off with Chavo in the passenger seat.

.....HA!

Seriously though, I doubt this is a Taker thing. I may be wrong but hey, I dont really care anymore. IMO WWE is finally starting to Surprise us again. And I for one am grateful!

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol ya this is the redebut of the team of eddie guerrero and chris beniot who have been hiding on a secrete island for the last few years with Heath Ledger... :ghost2:

too soon?

lol im sorry if i went do far...

Enigma22

Reaction score
i didnt forget them lol... u basically read my mind although i didnt post those two. i thought heath ledger would be more inappropriate lol. rep for u lol

Undertaker666

Reaction score
I hope its the undertake

I hope its the undertaker but its prob paul bearer i thought that dude had a heart attack and dieds,.,. check out liveautographs.com

noumenon

Uh...way off topic here (not that it hasn't been)...but total fucking props to the guy with the In Flames avatar. Those are my boys.

Wrestling Station

Yeah turned to a spam fist. Moved to Street Fight.

Vandy316

Reaction score
Ok now I read an article about this a few years back and dont kill me or bash me for this but just like the crazy Benoit theorys, i have one of my own...

During the Edge/Vicki Guerrero "wedding" on SmackDown! Next Friday right before Vicki says "I DO!" to The "Ultimate Oppertunist" the lights go out. The fans begin to cheer thinking "OMG! THE UNDERTAKER HAS RETURND! AGAIN! How many times is this now? Like... 9 Million?" But suddenly you hear "CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT!?" followed by the familiar horns and lationo music that can only mean one person. Vickie goes into cardiac arrest and dies on the spot for real. Then Edge in the ultimate act of "love" for Vickie, kills himself LIVE ON AIR! (GOD THAT WOULD BE COMPELLING TV!) and then when the low rider comes out we see Eddies cousin Chewy (guy who gave Big Show the bad burritos a few years back during there US Title Fued) from a few years ago driving the lowrider laughing his ass off with Chavo in the passenger seat.

.....HA!

Seriously though, I doubt this is a Taker thing. I may be wrong but hey, I dont really care anymore. IMO WWE is finally starting to Surprise us again. And I for one am grateful!

ok, this would be a genius move by the WWE if they did this. except for the deaths. thats just wrong but would be genius if it were fake. cause it would bring more feel of the Attitude Era back and get Vickie off the air. And dont have Edge kill himself, just change his gimmick. This would make Chavo and Chewy the ultimate heels. BTW is there any Mexican wrestlers in FCW?

Moonlight Drive

Undertaker maybe? Apparently he was moving to Raw

Or Paul Bearer. The return of the manager!

Travis40

Could this be Judas Mesias >_<...lmao, but I think it's Paul Bearer since...of course next Sunday is GAB...which is the anniversary of the Concrete Crypt Match (if anyone doesn't remember, the ME for that PPV was Dudleyz vs. Undertaker :nonono:) Somehow the WWE keeps topping themselves...WWE is on a giant roll. Could this be the re-masking of Kane?...put Kane in an Inferno match, get burned again...come back with mask.