WTF Is Wrong With Kane?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
thats possible to but i dont think they would have done that after the main event if it was just someone new. they would have done that earlier in the show or next week...

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Everyone thinks its Vince or Twker right? Thats a good possibility, but I was just thinking... What if its a totally different character? Like, another Brother of Kane or something, that could be who he is talking about... And I think its possible, I mean, wwe is pushing alot of new guys recently, so maybe they want another.
I doubt it, but that'd be awesome if it did happen. Kevin Thorn back as Mordecai? We've already got a hellfire guy and a cemetary guy, so a heaven guy would complete it. :p

Kaedon

Reaction score
Kane was more dominate when he had his mask, look at rey mysterio he has a mask and he could still do all his moves, if its hard to breathe Kane should just get a lighter mask.

Anyways I hope this storyline leads to Kane getting his mask back.

He was dominant? He lost his first big match, HE WAS BROUGHT UP TO JOB!

xtremebadass

if they bring back the Deadman then it will be Replay mania...

Y2J vs. HBK (2003)
Cena vs. JBL (2005)
Kane vs. Taker (2004)

All on Raw, anyone see a pattern here? See if he was the American Badass it won't be the whole "Kane seeking resurrecting Deadman" thing again.

imported_Tak3rNo1

Reaction score
I really hope it isn't Taker he is talking about. As much as i love Taker, i don't want to see another Kane vs. Taker feud. I'm happy that Kane has turned heel, never been a fan of him being a face. Paul Bearer could be a likely choice but it would be so amazing if it was somone like Sid as he's been rumoured to return to the WWE for a while. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out over the next few weeks. Why do most people think Kane will be better with his mask on, sure when he had the mask he was agile and a good wrestler. If anything Kane needs to stop looking so damn flabby and lose some weight, then he'll become better in the ring.

noumenon

I highly doubt this has anything to do with Paul. What would be the point out of hyping that... what are the going to have Kane feud with Paul Bearer? Who would he manage? No...boo.

I hope to god it's not Undertaker he's talking about. Kane/Undertake 12383000 is not something I wanna see. And besides, we know he's alive.

Vince...no....

It's definately just another ridiculous split personality thing coming through again. Whatever it is...it better culminate in him wearing the mask again....and maybe losing 30 pounds..lol.

MikeRaw

I really hope it isn't Taker he is talking about. As much as i love Taker, i don't want to see another Kane vs. Taker feud. I'm happy that Kane has turned heel, never been a fan of him being a face. Paul Bearer could be a likely choice but it would be so amazing if it was somone like Sid as he's been rumoured to return to the WWE for a while. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out over the next few weeks. Why do most people think Kane will be better with his mask on, sure when he had the mask he was agile and a good wrestler. If anything Kane needs to stop looking so damn flabby and lose some weight, then he'll become better in the ring.

It doesnt have to be a Taker/Kane feud. IDK why people think that. If it is even Taker, it could easily be a Taker/Kane alliance, not a feud.

noumenon

What Kane did was a complete heel hurn. To have it be an alliance it would mean Taker would need to return as a heel. I don't think that's gonna happen.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I don't think its as simple as Paul Bearer or the Undertaker or even Vince McMahon, for me I found it obvious, Kane was simply asking if the demonic monster who first entered the WWF was dead or alive

I think Kane is going to try and find it within himself to be that monster once again, and now that James Mitchell has left TNA he could be the perfect foil and mouth piece to give Kane with a new attire (or old one) the perfect push!

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Honestly, who knows? It could be something big like the return of the Undertaker, or it could just be part of Kane's heel turn and it really didn't have any meaning behind it. Either way, this is a pretty interesting storyline and I can't wait to see what happens with it

I agree that its pretty interesting, I doubt there is anything for certain in store for Kane at this point, the WWF/E have history of starting a programme with no real idea on what the outcome will be!

However I fully believe Kane could be talking about himself, the original Kane and the guy who will hopefully help him find that will be James Mitchell

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
To be honest, I don't want the original demonic monster Kane back. He's over as hell now, so why push him as a sadistic heel and get him booed? He's probably going to retire soon, so he should be spending his last few years massacring the heels and getting a world title run.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Kane will NEVER hold another major world title, well not as a face anyway, he was over, but it was legend over, it was not over because he was that good, it was only legend status that got him over!

Kane is at his best as the demonic heel, he can then destroy guys in his sight, not many people would buy a PPV if he was in the main event because he is not likely to win it, but as a heel he can get a fairly good push for a title shot on RAW and while he would still lose it would be a great angle and give RAW something to aim at!

Kane is at his best as a heel, its really that simple!

noumenon

I never even thought of the possibility of WWE picking up James Mitchell. Kane and James together would be absolutely brilliant. I understand that the mask isn't everything, but ever since losing it he just hasn't been the same...he's lost so much of that demonic charm. They tried and failed miserably to reinstate a bit of that with the See No Evil angle. I really thought he was going back to the mask when he pulled it off of the imposter....hopefully this time.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I don't know so much about the mask, but I would definitely put more clothes on him, the outfit he wore in 2001 that is similar to the one the Taker wears now would be good enough, if they did put a mask on him I would like it to be different to the one he did wear all those years ago though, never understood how he could breath in that!

noumenon

I really liked the half mask he wore upon his return, with the ring gear I believe you're talking about. I'm just not into the whole burn victim look. Cmon...we know he wasn't burnt...there are no scars. Are we really supposed to believe all that happened to him in that horrific fire all those years ago was the singeing of his eyesbrows and half his head? lol. Grow the hair back...put the mask back on.