WS Reveals IWF members (part4) Winter flavor!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I just saw it on some show like months back I think Family Guy

Peter said something about learning something and was talking about some upside down house with a goat in it BS...I was like WTF.

Airfixx

^^^Yeah Blaze, there may be some setting at play here, but if you're saying 6 while others say 3 or 4, it would appear yours are more "strange" than the rest! ;o]

Edit: Just thought it's prob cos I have it set to no t show any sigs or avatars.....

So it transpires I'm saving myself from 3 pages of that bullshit? ...Pretty cool huh!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Check your post per page setting.

It has something to do with that because I think I had the same problem b4.

seX-Power

I have it set at 30, its the best imo, id change it BKB. Also, 107 posts would mean page 5 if it was set on 20.

edit- 110 now but w/ever

also, Blazing Homo is gay

Evil Austin

I have it set on 20 thats the normal I haven't changed it yet - ^^^

Also to BKB, CT and others following that sort of trend I just would like to say that it must make you feel really big inside that you are able to beat someone in a game of words that knows the Language you speak half as well as you do. You must really be proud of yourselves *Clap Clap Clap*

(You Have Achieved the equivalent of being able to boud mouth your little brother if you have one or a ten year old - you deserve a pat on the back)

seX-Power

Your insult might not have failed if it was literate. Brushen up on your linguistics imo.

Evil Austin

^ That's the whole point X Power the fact that I am stil learning the English Language ...... thats why I am barely "Linguistic" Whatever the hell that means (might look it up later) lol.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I have it set at 30, its the best imo, id change it BKB. Also, 107 posts would mean page 5 if it was set on 20.

edit- 110 now but w/ever

also, Blazing Homo is gay

Fail.

DX said:
I have it set on 20 thats the normal I haven't changed it yet - ^^^

Also to BKB, CT and others following that sort of trend I just would like to say that it must make you feel really big inside that you are able to beat someone in a game of words that knows the Language you speak half as well as you do. You must really be proud of yourselves *Clap Clap Clap*

(You Have Achieved the equivalent of being able to boud mouth your little brother if you have one or a ten year old - you deserve a pat on the back)
LOL.

When you have no comeback, you say that. And saying ten year old brother is genorous. You have the mental capacity of a five year old.

Evil Austin

You know whats even funnier BKB, the fact that you don't have anything to say back to that either? the fact that your insulting my saying I know English like a five year old is getting way old how many times have you used it now? countless, sure it may be true but the fact that you keep pushing that into insults proves that you don't have anything else to say. It proves your running out of ideas and you know your beaten you know that quite possibly this one time that BKB you know I am right and your wrong so you ressort to using jokes like "A Five Year Old knows English Better then you"

I addmitted that in my post before and I addmit that now, I probably have lots of mistakes here too its because English is a second Language for me and the fact that your pointing out to everyone something that I already know and something that I posted already is exactly what I was talking about with my last post and you guys really do deserve to pat yourselves on the back you guys can actually argue with someone who apparently knows English like a five year old.

CONGRADULATIONS! I am so happy for you :happy:

CT Styles

DX said:
CONGRADULATIONS!

*Congratulations

You cannot tell me that you can't speak the language. You're 14. 14-7=7. You have been in an English speaking country since you were seven. In your young years you are best at learning things, you would have been learning the basics of English like every other seven year-old.

Don't give me that.

You know whats even funnier BKB, the fact that you don't have anything to say back to that either? the fact that your insulting my saying I know English like a five year old is getting way old how many times have you used it now? countless, sure it may be true but the fact that you keep pushing that into insults proves that you don't have anything else to say. It proves your running out of ideas and you know your beaten you know that quite possibly this one time that BKB you know I am right and your wrong so you ressort to using jokes like "A Five Year Old knows English Better then you"

I addmitted that in my post before and I addmit that now, I probably have lots of mistakes here too its because English is a second Language for me and the fact that your pointing out to everyone something that I already know and something that I posted already is exactly what I was talking about with my last post and you guys really do deserve to pat yourselves on the back you guys can actually argue with someone who apparently knows English like a five year old.

CONGRADULATIONS! I am so happy for you :happy:

Show me where I said you had the English of a five year old. I said mental capacity last time I checked.

Downer.

Evil Austin

CT - I was Actually born outside of Austlralia came to Australia when I was Seven and left about 4 Months ago. Edit - I don't even know if that helps my case but I thought I would point that out.

BKB - Same thing, either one you go with the mental capacity or the lack of language you can't come up with anything new because you can't argue with what I just said thats why you have to use things you used say the last ten times I said something like that.

CT - I was Actually born outside of Austlralia came to Australia when I was Seven and left about 4 Months ago.

BKB - Same thing, either one you go with the mental capacity or the lack of language you can't come up with anything new because you can't argue with what I just said thats why you have to use things you used say the last ten times I said something like that.

It's not the same thing. I can't believe you spent seven years in our country without learning any real English at all.

Want something new? You're fucking Blue. I can't think of one of your 3000 posts that have been decent.

Evil Austin

It's not the same thing. I can't believe you spent seven years in our country without learning any real English at all.

Want something new? You're fucking Blue. I can't think of one of your 3000 posts that have been decent.

I am going to answer every statement you made one by one.

1.I know its the same thing thats why I edited the post saying that.

2.Me not learning any real English - Apparently with the English Grammer I know I am keeping up with you posts and happen to be pointing out your flaws not to bad for someone who thinks like a five year old woudn't you say ?

3.Something new? A fucking blueberry- How about something original now or something that may actually be true or is that too much for you to think ?

4.3000 posts that are decent - How about the ones where just like this one I am giving you a "decent" bagging out.