WS Reveals IWF members (part4) Winter flavor!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Someone changed it idk who...Like I said crack on me call me anything u want but when it comes to my name my info thats when I get pissed cause I wanna rep my hometown..

That's presumably why your profile used to read somthing along the lines of

"Location: The fantasies of beautiful girls"

...Aaaanyway, are you SURE your hometown wants you repping it?

Airfixx

You know what I find funny that its page four of this thread...

Strange that you think it's funny it being page four when in fact you posted the above on page 2 and the thread has still only reached page 3.

[Tip: these 'number' 'symbol' things on your keyboard in conjunction with the your fingers can help you through this difficult phase in life (Y'now, the one, stupidity...) ]

Holy shit, this place doesn't half feel like a farm-yard sometimes!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I like girls and also CT age has nothing to do with liking girls are anything.

ROFL

a) You like dick

b) CT said mental age. Clearly, you don't have the mental capacity to understand what that means

c) Earlier you said you were good academically. My six year old family friend has better English skills than you

d) You like dick

Moron.

Tard 2 said:
edit and to CT I just saw that post and by the way I speak apparently you don't know but English is a second language for my I know English for someone half my age and when I first joined I would have to sit with a Hebrew ~ English DIctionary to try and learn some big words. So I woudn't bring that up if I were you because I don't even Speak English with my friends and Family.
You lived in Australia for seven fucking years. My German almost is better than your English, and I've been learning it for just three and a half years. I also only speak it for about an hour a week.

Downer.

Hometown Kid

My question is...if this is how you like "internet poser" Blaze how would you guys react to "Real Life" Blaze? (Or Blaze V1 >_>) :laugh:

seX-Power

I'm sure he's much more badass >_>

Also Airfixx, it is page 4 of the thread, although nice owning of Blaze.

although Scotty's mental age = The number of times Blaze has been laid

When Blaze had a girlfriend in Pre-K I'm pretty sure that he didn't know how to use a dick. Not that he ever will on any women anyway.

Evil Austin

ROFL

You lived in Australia for seven fucking years. My German almost is better than your English, and I've been learning it for just three and a half years. I also only speak it for about an hour a week.

Downer.

um I think I know what I am talking about and what languages I know and don't know, yes I lived in Australia for the majority of my life up until now BUT English wasn't a big priority for me you see I always planned on moving back and it was just a stage in my life where I was trying something new: at Schools i used to get special help for language classes and when we would have English classes as it would be a language that I am still learning more and more day by day. I would have a private teacher to help me and explain to me what the teacher in the class had just said and whatever. You guys also say like oh look how cocky he is or something like that or how I am full of myself thats because I am proud of myself for even learning how to write BTB Shows in English I mean you said you learn Gernman hour and a half aweek lets see you try and do weekly BTB Shows in German and if you sucseed to finish them you would be happy for yourself to.

CT Styles

When you live in a country for seven years, you pick up the language and can almost speak it fluently. It proves that you're a downer for 'not being able to do that'.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I was just wonding cause I saw this on a TV Show..

what does an upside down house with a goat in it mean.

Evil Austin

Yes I never said I didn't pick up anything but I don't speak it fluently I mean the only times I spoke English would be if I was having a test at School or something or if I had a friend over besides that I would be speaking something else with Family that would understand me if I didn't know how to say a word in English. Sure I picked up some stuff but you can't do everything. And if I really tried I am sure I could as said above in that post I always planned on going back so it was never a big problem for me to go back and only know 50% English when I speak the language over there fluently.

Edit I just saw Blaze's post : What?! Are you on about?

seX-Power

:yes::yesyes:

it's true imo

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

um I think I know what I am talking about and what languages I know and don't know, yes I lived in Australia for the majority of my life up until now BUT English wasn't a big priority for me you see I always planned on moving back and it was just a stage in my life where I was trying something new: at Schools i used to get special help for language classes and when we would have English classes as it would be a language that I am still learning more and more day by day. I would have a private teacher to help me and explain to me what the teacher in the class had just said and whatever. You guys also say like oh look how cocky he is or something like that or how I am full of myself thats because I am proud of myself for even learning how to write BTB Shows in English I mean you said you learn Gernman hour and a half aweek lets see you try and do weekly BTB Shows in German and if you sucseed to finish them you would be happy for yourself to.

It's because you always say how good you are. You say you're the most underrated, and fish for compliments.

As far as writing shows in German goes, you watched wrestling in English, meaning you knew what the moves were called. Have I watched it in German? No. Although I'm sure the quality wouldn't be much different to one of your shows.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I see page 6 of 6 on mine.

Maybe u got some stange setting on yours.