WS Reveals IWF members (part4) Winter flavor!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

lol..funny...really funny

Know what no I'm not gonna post a picture but anyone who has myspace all you gotta do is go to my friends list...look at the 2nd person on my friends list...and you will see her.....if u go to her page its private if u wanna add her write me on myspace and if your cool enough I'll tell you her last name..

She is gonna be my gf soon enough.

Wait a minute...you said you HAD a "hot girlfriend" and now you are gonna have her "soon enough"? GTFO. Any bitch that thinks you're hot is either incredibly ugly or a desperate slut.

PeepShow

How fucking gay.

You're obviously insecure about your ugly looks because a hell of a lot of posts you make here have to do with you getting some random "hot" girl, who's acually some skinny ass stick figure ugly bitch you found at an ugly singles club.

Hey now...

103_0807.jpg

He's pretty "fly"

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:smh

I swear this place is funnier then any comedy club.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I would like to request that the tard gets his name changed to Blazing Homosexual.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I would like to request that you 2 go see Red Forman tell him he is a dumbass so he can put his foot so far up your ass he touches your tiny little brain

seX-Power

I thought you were the one that was used to having men shove things up your ass. Seriously, if you want to insult somebody, try something that actually is relevant and means something.

e.g.- Blaze is gay.

He plays with dolls.

His face is covered with acne.

He believes driving in circles is a sport.

He imagines himself a 'stud'.

He is gay. [repeated for emphasis]

Now you try to come up with something relevant. If your puny brain cant put together a worthy insult, I suggest you refer to the Flames for Dummies thread. You can find it in the Flame Chamber, just make a Left Turn~! from te threads of hell. Cheers. :D

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I would like to request that you 2 go see Red Forman tell him he is a dumbass so he can put his foot so far up your ass he touches your tiny little brain

Our brains are small? At least I can write a sentence that isn't disjointed beyond all human recognition.

What can you do? Oh yeah, that's right:

LEFT TURN~!