WS Reveals IWF members (part4) Winter flavor!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

:roflmao:

TG's was the funniest for sure, although Weebo's was fucking awesome too.

This Guy

So TDK is going to take a picture of my apparent look alike but can't take a picture of himself and post it in the Real You Thread? Especially after calling a bunch of members on here Fat Fucks? lol intresting....me thinks TDK maybe fatter then all of us combined. :D

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ok one I ain't showing you cause well you would post it and blah blah blah...she is hot yes but can I even fucking trust you...no...now someone like J-Dawg yeah I can trust infact he seen the chick...but I mean you....yeah rite...

Cause if I show you...you will post it...someone will come along find one thing wrong with her(which will be hard to do) and so on...so point fact is....I ain't gonna show you because you would show it to everyone..

the dark knight

So TDK is going to take a picture of my apparent look alike but can't take a picture of himself and post it in the Real You Thread? Especially after calling a bunch of members on here Fat Fucks? lol intresting....me thinks TDK maybe fatter then all of us combined. :D
i said ill try....phone camera sucks dick. i COULD take a picture of myself using that, but i wont. im not gonna repeat myself 200 times. and lol at me being fatter than all of you combined.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

That makes no sense grammatically. Not a surprise, coming from you though DX.

Failcakes.

LadyHotrod

yeah ok thats why I'm the one getting the hot cheerleader and not you.

How fucking gay.

You're obviously insecure about your ugly looks because a hell of a lot of posts you make here have to do with you getting some random "hot" girl, who's acually some skinny ass stick figure ugly bitch you found at an ugly singles club.