WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
Ya, let's not character spec who's what alignment, it never ends well

No role claims. I'm going to hunt off play this game, character claims are pretty whatever as far as I'm concerned

HYnI.gif
This i agree on

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I don't really like when people say 'could' be town/scum with nothing else to add because you're not really putting any weight behind it

Anybody can pick out posts and do that

The reasons are much more powerful, so when you're ready Guillo

image-w1280.jpg

Junkette

Reaction score
very bad read. Did I wait to see if it was safe to vote TFW earlier in the game? You have contradicting evidence literally in this phase of this game. And you're choosing to vote to lynch me with over 24 hours left?

don't vote to lynch me you'lll be lost without me im the greatest player here
It’s not a vote to lynch, true you didn’t wait with your vote TFW, how does the two different scenarios correlate?

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
I just skipped the first 7 pages what’s up everyone?
Feels good to be back as TOWN AND FREEEEEE

Did you bother to back read those 7 pages later or you just ignored 7 pages of content?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I feel like my posting style is going to be forever ruined after this game

:maury

Junkette

Reaction score
The lead-up to Haza's first vote in some recent games

Oversimplified - Haza is town

Post count between these posts: 7. Seems like he decided fairly quickly and in the face of possible opposition, so that would support Junk's theory

Wolfsville vs. Internet Era - Haza is cult leader

Doesn't really make a case beforehand, which could be considered sailing into a vote if you want to look at it that way. Cult leader isn't scum, but it's certainly not going to play like town either

Then to find a game he actually played significantly again you have to go back to WS Mafia the last one, where Haza was town

Votes off the strength of one post.

Gotta say, maybe what Junk said about Haza has merit. They're definitely not scum/scum now
Good analysis, he definitely didn’t wait too vote TFW but waited to vote so it’s eh, but maybe i’m not getting it correctly this is specific to his intro in a game right? If do then I guess the TFW does lean in his favour of him being town. Is that right?

Junkette

Reaction score
Good analysis, he definitely didn’t wait too vote TFW but waited to vote so it’s eh, but maybe i’m not getting it correctly this is specific to his intro in a game right? If do then I guess the TFW does lean in his favour of him being town. Is that right?
Vote Me*

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It’s not a vote to lynch, true you didn’t wait with your vote TFW, how does the two different scenarios correlate?
whats the vote for then?

you either vote to pressure for claim or vote for someone to be lynched right? Otherwise what are you doing

Well you're saying I wanted to wait and see if it was safe to vote you and when I thought it was safe that made me scum?

But when I didn't wait to see if it would be safe to vote TFW at the start of the game and jumped right in with no fucks given (what you consider a town trait of mine), that is something i'd do as town, and I did it this game lol...

your vote on me is currently a vote to lynch and your case on me is refuted

people need to follow me and stop wasting my time, im the best player here give me some space

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
1632759189894.png

An opening post in ClockTower.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Anybody know how Doddsy usually votes on Day 1?

I did like him digging in to the thread so early, but he was shading people and not really tipping his hat anywhere with a vote.

I don't really like that lack of commitment from him.

He did a lot of that last game. He came in late and commentated on the Haza wagon he had no part of and shaded a bunch of people at once but was never pushing anything super hard.

:girldancinghello

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
Sounds like a scummy reason by Haza too vote someone.

Vote Haza
Really?

i think Haza’s doubt for two post restrictions is town indicative. I doubt it too! Ive never seen that in a game.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I was looking at whether there was a lead-in to his first vote or he just, as you said, voted because fuck it

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Xenforo even allows for unlimited post viewing, so im sure more posts can be viewed per page.

i expect that not changing for this game though so i will just have to adapt.

They can, but it would have to be for everyone.