WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Junk is doing a lot in terms of post quantity, but she's the main talking point and a lot of the conversations have been around her

I have definitely seen one of her scum performances turn out like this before, Meme Wars perhaps? I think she got caught quite early in that and went chaotic after

I don't really like how she jumped to suspecting me either as her reasons don't feel that great and like she just came up with them

She backtracked on the whole me piggybacking Sky thing and now is making it seem like I haven't been trying to push her today

:girldancinghello

Fuck typing like this

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah im not lynching t4w today, dem be good posts I read! welcome to day 1 town club

Reactions: Doddsy

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The lead-up to Haza's first vote in some recent games

Oversimplified - Haza is town

ooh boy this looks like you've just hopped on Jeff's question to me and turned it into a bit of shade

what exactly is your implication here Sky, that i'm scum with TFW?

Jeff, I don't really have any thoughts outside TFW backtracking being potenshally too scummy to be scum and Phenom giving Sky a free pass a bit odd when she was under no pressure
I don't really believe there is any way Sky makes that post as town actually. Like she legit saw Jeff's post i'm pretty sure and was like this might be a good time to sus X for Y after that post. The theory is absolute trash because if me and TFW were both scum i'd just tell him how to defend himself. And if I'm scum and TFW is town why would I want to give anyone a reason not to suspect the guy under the most suspicion that hasn't even claimed yet?

The fact Sky now wants to continue to pursue TFW having established me as the next phase target and connected me with TFW regardless of his flip based on nonsense reasons leaves me with little doubt she is not pro-town here.

Vote: Sky
Post count between these posts: 7. Seems like he decided fairly quickly and in the face of possible opposition, so that would support Junk's theory

Wolfsville vs. Internet Era - Haza is cult leader

Vote Lynch: Sister Abigail

Doesn't really make a case beforehand, which could be considered sailing into a vote if you want to look at it that way. Cult leader isn't scum, but it's certainly not going to play like town either

Then to find a game he actually played significantly again you have to go back to WS Mafia the last one, where Haza was town

This is an absolutely abhorrent post

Vote: Juice

Votes off the strength of one post.

Gotta say, maybe what Junk said about Haza has merit. They're definitely not scum/scum now

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
yeah im not lynching t4w today, dem be good posts I read! welcome to day 1 town club

We're going to be great together this game Jeff

....If you're town

tumblr_plomp0zTgD1wzw0ebo1_500.gifv

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
Yea, you're better than that Haza if you're serious

Host spec is not a good method for finding scum, and If I was trying to read you I wouldn't even factor in to the two PR's

That's a really weak reason to park on somebody with a vote and want to lynch them for it

vote Haza

godzilla-nod.gif
This could be scum too.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
Tweet/T-Pein/TFW gonna all be aligned and Tweet gonna have them both blocked :mj4

If you think i'm scum what do you think my intentions were here?

I'm not saying it's good play to setup spec, i'm also not saying it's the be all and end all for today, just that im comfortable parking here for a while because I think it's less likely there are 2 PR's and nothing else interests me right now although maybe my question above will help out a little as I don't think people voting me can genuinely believe i'm scum here

Everyone should follow me though, even though it makes me sad as TFW is a great pal
This could be town