WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
Okay well I was believing you were fairly genuine up until this point :lol
Why? It was a thought in my head that maybe someone would cone at me for that, nobody did till I voted Haza

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I kinda think PRs are a double edged sword tbh, I've seen them buy people leeway before but a lot of times it's an early talking point and even sometimes a lot of sus thrown out about whether they're faking it or not so it invites a lot of attention

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Junkette

Reaction score
That's actually the most ridiculous plan I've ever heard. To get reads on others you... make yourself super suspicious and lean into that?
Getting suspicion and seeing what feels real and contrived with an agenda to just vote me is a way I make reads yeah, not the only way but it’s about getting myself in the game as early as possible and work from there

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Why? It was a thought in my head that maybe someone would cone at me for that, nobody did till I voted Haza

Bc I thought you just really hadn't read and were jumping into the game to play on what was put forth not some mastermind play to gain reads by bringing suspicion on yourself lol

Junkette

Reaction score
Doddsy you haven’t voted me yet despite agreeing with concensus i’m being weird and thus suspicious! Why?

Junkette

Reaction score
Bc I thought you just really hadn't read and were jumping into the game to play on what was put forth not some mastermind play to gain reads by bringing suspicion on yourself lol
I mean I really didn’t read cause I didn’t want too but I had the thought in the back of my head someone might have a go at me for it yeah. Wasn’t the sole readon, the actual reason was me being lazy, but I’m also thinking big picture and how that would come across and seeing what happens from it

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Getting suspicion and seeing what feels real and contrived with an agenda to just vote me is a way I make reads yeah, not the only way but it’s about getting myself in the game as early as possible and work from there
I don't see the town motivation to sheep and then deny you're sheeping (which is what you're essentially claiming you did)

Junkette

Reaction score
And for reference, other WS themed games from Poyser have had PRs so I find Haza's "there weren't any last time" foray a little on the nose.

Let me DO SOME RESEARCH on it cos Poy is a good lad and updates his OPs
I like this post from Lethal. Bringing it a bit further then just ladt game and scwandering Haza’s original point.

Junkette

Reaction score
I don't see the town motivation to sheep and then deny you're sheeping (which is what you're essentially claiming you did)
You’re mixing up my VOTE being a sheep vote with me thinking i’m thinking for myself by choosing to go with what Jeff told me. I choose to do that, I was thinking for myself.

I’ve said this 3 times so either continue voting ne cause you don’t believe it or accept it cause my answer won’t change

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You’re mixing up my VOTE being a sheep vote with me thinking i’m thinking for myself by choosing to go with what Jeff told me. I choose to do that, I was thinking for myself.

I’ve said this 3 times so either continue voting ne cause you don’t believe it or accept it cause my answer won’t change
Sheeping is literally the opposite of thinking in yourself though???

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
So is your read on me Junk based on me piggybacking Sky?

Cause that's not really true. I was the first vote on you and I don't really see why agreeing with what Sky put down to already add on to what I was thinking is a scummy trait

Would I have looked more town if I echoed her points and questioned you on the same things? I don't really follow that.

200.gif

Junkette

Reaction score
Saw that coming :heston , I'm mostly a bit taken aback you looked at 2 previous games based on there being a pr on page 1. On one side I think research is good. On the flip side parking a vote due to that and seemingly doubling down is not super kosher as any allignememt this early on. Curious

Could just be basing it on immediate recollection of last Poyser game honestly.

Tweet/T-Pein/TFW gonna all be aligned and Tweet gonna have them both blocked :mj4

If you think i'm scum what do you think my intentions were here?

I'm not saying it's good play to setup spec, i'm also not saying it's the be all and end all for today, just that im comfortable parking here for a while because I think it's less likely there are 2 PR's and nothing else interests me right now although maybe my question above will help out a little as I don't think people voting me can genuinely believe i'm scum here

Everyone should follow me though, even though it makes me sad as TFW is a great pal
Pretty WIFOM but also fair, why would scum open like that? HOWEVER, Haza literally claimed cop as scum so one can say this is the exact shit you’re scum game thrives from, being too odd or risky of a pkay for scum too make too actually cone from scum so I’m not as easily convinced as say Doddsy was with your defense.

Junkette

Reaction score
Sheeping is literally the opposite of thinking in yourself though???
Ok whatever semantics!! i’m getting frustrated with this now.

I see sheeping as a vote thing, even thoughI didn’t really think for myself with my vote, I felt like I was thinking for myself by choosing to accept Jeff’s take on it god.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Early gut vibes says Chris is kinda seeming geniune like last game too

At least that is what I gathered from his burst of posts just now

deecb2c3fdfc6df08717c6ddba735aa0.gif

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Oh fair enough on TFW then. Him being the only one so far mentioning not being able to claim character is still weird too, especially when characters aren't AI and his is obvious anyway

nothing strange about it,
I also will not be claiming my character.

:girldancinghello