WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:blaze: you guys sure know how to make a lady feel special though

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so we lynching doddsy then?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Doddsy you were active three minutes ago whats up man

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
combination of him and having a few questions for doddsy. cp's claim isnt as relevant unless he has any add ons. if hes straight survivor with no mention of a certain something.
Eh, we were both here at the start of the phase why did you not ask any questions you have of me at that time?

uring this game you will be able to communicate with your very good friends Big Man and Haza, or people impersonating them! How well do you really know your friends? Haha. Take care!

do I really need to spell every thing out instead of waiting to try and trap doddsy, ffs
Eh? This is quite literally making us unconfirmed masons, I legit already said this was in there earlier in the thread.

we have two options from my POV. simply lynch doddsy, he flips sk of some sort, hurray.

we lynch barry and I use my role on doddsy. forcing scum to make a very uncomfortable decision. they shoot doddsy, im confirmed. they shoot me, doddsy turns town.
This relies on me being the SK which I unfortunately am not

Because it would essentially confirm my role? I cant be scum with that info for obvious reasons BREH
How would that prove your role?

like there absolutely is an impersonator amongst them, you're not reading well enough if you dont understand that :heston:
:francis

What is this

fuck sakes its pretty obvious to me it implies there might be a rat. my pm mentions no impersonation of the character IAM.
What are you even doing? It's there to make us unconfirmed this legit couldn't be more obvious

Thing is if Doddsy and Jeff are mafia together and we don't Lynch either then they could back each other up tomorrow. Idk if there can be 2 mafia left or not. Maybe if there's no SK

Have Doddsy and Jeff had any interactions that make them not aligned?
There's like a 0 percent chance I'm Mafia. You can push me as Indy if you want but let's not waste time thinking I'm scum

TWO LINES which then i switched on and LEAD THE LYNCH . stop cherry picking arguments because it fits your read haza. jesus christ
You lead the lynch? :deandre

I had another post quoted were Jeff said I would likely duck the phase which was also really off as I have 0 history of ducking and it was like 4am

I'm fine to leave him alive a phase in the off chance he's telling the truth and you want to prove me by having him use his role that's fine, but he has stunk so far this phase

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Eh, we were both here at the start of the phase why did you not ask any questions you have of me at that time?

Eh? This is quite literally making us unconfirmed masons, I legit already said this was in there earlier in the thread.

What is this

What are you even doing? It's there to make us unconfirmed this legit couldn't be more obvious

There's like a 0 percent chance I'm Mafia. You can push me as Indy if you want but let's not waste time thinking I'm scum

I had another post quoted were Jeff said I would likely duck the phase which was also really off as I have 0 history of ducking and it was like 4am

I'm fine to leave him alive a phase in the off chance he's telling the truth and you want to prove me by having him use his role that's fine, but he has stunk so far this phase

who would you suggest outside the two of us.

im at L1 so keep in mind this is likely more important for tomorrow

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

What is this

So Jeff is at hammer RN, if you want to leave him alive, who do you want to lynch instead>?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
who would you suggest outside the two of us.

im at L1 so keep in mind this is likely more important for tomorrow
Probably Barry still. His no care attitudes similar to past scum games.

If people want to lynch Jeff over that I'm fine with it just if he's town don't come at me tomorrow :bosque

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

If people want to lynch Jeff over that I'm fine with it just if he's town don't come at me tomorrow :bosque
:bosque

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

:francis mother fucker

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
can you ever NOT be slimy :heston:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not longer in any position where my opinion matters much o nthe direction, but i will obviously not oppose a barry lynch either as he falls into the scum slot and its still a chance at taking the kill away. id obviously prefer to confirmed, but as I said. im at l1 so....ya :heston