WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
y u wait for me to move to support my wagon :francis

unvote
vote: Jeff

:garrett

:francis cmon man, i thought we had already been through this. lynching me today is not the play

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I did, it actually made me more certain that you're scum. You weren't this defensive when Juice and Lethal were pushing you, more inconsistencies.

why would I be afraid of those players as any allignment

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And I mean of course I will be defensive when the most auto town person is pushing me as scum, thats not inconsistenciy, really. thats just logical

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
:francis cmon man, i thought we had already been through this. lynching me today is not the play

it's the play if I strongly believe you're the godfather, which I do. No guts no glory

If I don't have the support then so be it

Kajuh

Reaction score
I've never heard of the psychiatrist role, but it still seems very unlikely to me that an SK fails 3 nights in a row. I don't think there's an SK which makes your role obsolete

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it's the play if I strongly believe you're the godfather, which I do. No guts no glory

If I don't have the support then so be it

Mya I guess if you wont shake that feeling, there isnt a whole lot more I can say. I believe Ive defended myself adequately and made my points and the logical direction I think we should take. I still think Barry tried to push a quick one through, but i also expect him to vote me here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've never heard of the psychiatrist role, but it still seems very unlikely to me that an SK fails 3 nights in a row. I don't think there's an SK which makes your role obsolete

well i know for a fact there is an sk, in some sort of variant :draper2 you can apologize when doddsy flips indy or we get big mans full flip

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Mya I guess if you wont shake that feeling, there isnt a whole lot more I can say. I believe Ive defended myself adequately and made my points and the logical direction I think we should take. I still think Barry tried to push a quick one through, but i also expect him to vote me here.
Your defensive is of course more adequate (whether I buy it or not which for the most part I don't) than that of the other two here in PoE but there's also an expectancy bias that I need to account for and of the three you're the only one I wouldn't expect to roll over, so them doing that isn't going to change my mind really unless my hand is forced by lack of support.

Kajuh

Reaction score
well i know for a fact there is an sk, in some sort of variant :draper2 you can apologize when doddsy flips indy or we get big mans full flip
And you know for a fact based on your pm, which you can't prove to any of us, right?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Your defensive is of course more adequate (whether I buy it or not which for the most part I don't) than that of the other two here in PoE but there's also an expectancy bias that I need to account for and of the three you're the only one I wouldn't expect to roll over, so them doing that isn't going to change my mind really unless my hand is forced by lack of support.

meh. As I said prior, I know what I know and I know I'm town and I rather not get mislynched or lose to some cheese indy crap. But again, Ive said my piece, and im not backing down from my barry vote either. I strongly think its the way to go and I think that will become evident

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And you know for a fact based on your pm, which you can't prove to any of us, right?

well and skys. but what seems obvious to me seems to be up for contention. from my pv its confirmed, especially considering CPv1 was caught of spec as well, essentially

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But no, obviously I cant/wont post my pm :heston my names not odo

• Haha
Reactions: RDK

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
well and skys. but what seems obvious to me seems to be up for contention. from my pv its confirmed, especially considering CPv1 was caught of spec as well, essentially
There is nothing in Sky's PM that confirms there is another indy as a fact. There really isn't man