WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Feel like we are kinda past that coming together we had at day 1 now so not super important but these quotes above from the last few pages are exactly what I was looking for from you and am used to seeing from you D1. Poking around, asking questions to solidify people's ideas into concrete stances etc.

Hope that helps you understand where I was coming from

fair enough. all i can really say is i suppose i may have been running out of gas a bit :heston

no harm no foul anyways, im not going to be hold it against you to grill a stronger player you think may be scummy :draper2

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Day 2 Vote Count

Lethal (3) - Jeff, Haza, Alco
Doddsy (1) - Sky
Kajuh (1) - Tweet

With 15 alive, it’s 8 to lynch. You have ~22.5 hours remaining.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not info if that's what you're wondering

nah legitimate curiosity as I'd prefer to hear the reason for your vote in your own words

Kajuh

Reaction score
1. Haza - Has been a pretty strong town read for everyone I think and I agree.
2. Jeff - I'm leaning town, but definitely keeping up to date with the reads stating otherwise since I think I'm prone to being biased towards him being town seeing as I just watched him put on a town masterclass two games in a row.
3. Rugrat - Null
5. Alco - I don't remember the reasons oops but I remember getting a strong town vibe from him earlier
6. CP - I can never read him, rip.
7. MI$$ BLI$$ - From what I recall, she usually posts a lottttt and now she's nowhere to be seen. She did mention she's playing another game at the same time but meh.
8. Kajuh - dis me, i town.
9. Sky - Never played with Sky before (but heard great things!) but feeling pretty good about her so far
10. Barry - Null
11. Doddsy - Null
13. Blaine - The claim reminded me of what I did my first game so makes me think he's town lol.
14. Brutus - Null
15. Tweet - Tweet's been posting some great stuff except for the part where he voted me :( Remember what happened the last time you lynched me? <3
16. Ace - I want to give a town lean for the few posts he made earlier, but the last time I gave him a town read he was mafia and rekt the shit out of us.
17. Lethal - His current gameplay reminds me of his Revenge gameplay so I'm gonna go with he's not town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
nah legitimate curiosity as I'd prefer to hear the reason for your vote in your own words
Pretty strange considering you quoted Big Mans case on Kajuh and I mentioned I felt the same way about Kajuh this morning.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Pretty strange considering you quoted Big Mans case on Kajuh and I mentioned I felt the same way about Kajuh this morning.

:( I was just doing my due diligence

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I don't really see Kajuh as a priority. The main possibility I could think of was that he killed Big Man because he thought he was on to him. But I doubt a scum team allows that kill to happen unless he has a REALLY good role - and since there was only one kill and it was a janitor kill, him being indy seems less likely.

If there's an unexplained kill next Night, then Kajuh is back in the picture as an indy. Otherwise, there's better directions.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don't really see Kajuh as a priority. The main possibility I could think of was that he killed Big Man because he thought he was on to him. But I doubt a scum team allows that kill to happen unless he has a REALLY good role - and since there was only one kill and it was a janitor kill, him being indy seems less likely.

If there's an unexplained kill next Night, then Kajuh is back in the picture as an indy. Otherwise, there's better directions.
Janitoring Big Man is an intelligent thing for scum to have done (which leads me to believe there is a brain in there somewhere) regardless of who he was interested in pushing. Obviously if Kajuh is scum it would just add a little more incentive.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
1. Haza - Has been a pretty strong town read for everyone I think and I agree.
2. Jeff - I'm leaning town, but definitely keeping up to date with the reads stating otherwise since I think I'm prone to being biased towards him being town seeing as I just watched him put on a town masterclass two games in a row.
3. Rugrat - Null
5. Alco - I don't remember the reasons oops but I remember getting a strong town vibe from him earlier
6. CP - I can never read him, rip.
7. MI$$ BLI$$ - From what I recall, she usually posts a lottttt and now she's nowhere to be seen. She did mention she's playing another game at the same time but meh.
8. Kajuh - dis me, i town.
9. Sky - Never played with Sky before (but heard great things!) but feeling pretty good about her so far
10. Barry - Null
11. Doddsy - Null
13. Blaine - The claim reminded me of what I did my first game so makes me think he's town lol.
14. Brutus - Null
15. Tweet - Tweet's been posting some great stuff except for the part where he voted me :( Remember what happened the last time you lynched me? <3
16. Ace - I want to give a town lean for the few posts he made earlier, but the last time I gave him a town read he was mafia and rekt the shit out of us.
17. Lethal - His current gameplay reminds me of his Revenge gameplay so I'm gonna go with he's not town.

regarding lethal, what about his current game play, in your words, reminds you of his revenge game?

what makes you so confident on junk, after bringing up the fact she sais shes playing elsewhere? I assume you feel she said that for effect in your opinion?

why do you think haza is town, in your words

Kajuh

Reaction score
Big Man's first mention of wanting to push me came 18 hours into N1 and then the flip came about 2 hours after Big Man's post.

How likely is it that scum made the decision to kill him after his post rather than in the 18 hours leading up to his post?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Big Man's first mention of wanting to push me came 18 hours into N1 and then the flip came about 2 hours after Big Man's post.

How likely is it that scum made the decision to kill him after his post rather than in the 18 hours leading up to his post?
Not something I care about trying to predict at all