WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I gotta say I'm not ruling out Lethal being nontown simply because he seems to be scared of doing his usual and sussing me for no reason. Come on, only two quotes and a blue read? He talked about me a lot, sure, but he seems to be dancing around me. Might not want to look bad in the event I die

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I gotta say I'm not ruling out Lethal being nontown simply because he seems to be scared of doing his usual and sussing me for no reason. Come on, only two quotes and a blue read? He talked about me a lot, sure, but he seems to be dancing around me. Might not want to look bad in the event I die

I read his original read back (the one with days attached) the first time as a glance over, and it did kind of seem like it had all the USUAL names hed have there, but not too much actually going on with those ppl. alco brought up a good point about omitted from his final list for example. he did actually give a read on tweet, so thats a point in his favour. still confused with the whole blaine read tho

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
by usual names id expect i mean like i pointed out, lots of sky and tweet.

Alco

Reaction score
Hard not to read Tweet town at this stage, I'd say though. I don't know who was it that called him erratic, but I don't really agree and I think he's been playing his own game and he's doing a good job of it. Not backing away from anything or anyone.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Jesus you fall asleep at the PC and you've got folks running shit about you. Wow.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hard not to read Tweet town at this stage, I'd say though. I don't know who was it that called him erratic, but I don't really agree and I think he's been playing his own game and he's doing a good job of it. Not backing away from anything or anyone.

:francis stop. copying. me.

But Alco is correct. I would associate tweet doing his own thing, voting where he wants, etc, as a town trait over him just sticking a vote somewhere and fucking off. he also came back on juice prior to the mk. tweet is a good boy imo

Alco

Reaction score
:francis stop. copying. me.

But Alco is correct. I would associate tweet doing his own thing, voting where he wants, etc, as a town trait over him just sticking a vote somewhere and fucking off. he also came back on juice prior to the mk. tweet is a good boy imo
:garrett

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
so why is he still orange on your list lethal :worried ?

My list was posted before Doddsy's post regarding the QT in DBZ, hence, unable to change it. My list is always flexible. Another point in his favour now is Haza pointing out this:

the post itself should certainly clear Blaine from being knowingly teamed with Juice too

And also the fact that Juice seemed like she wanted to go around his way. I'm happy to adjust my read and put him back to a null

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
im feeling a little more HYPE today, so lfg ith those role submissions scumbags :garrett

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
My list was posted before Doddsy's post regarding the QT in DBZ, hence, unable to change it. My list is always flexible. Another point in his favour now is Haza pointing out this:

And also the fact that Juice seemed like she wanted to go around his way. I'm happy to adjust my read and put him back to a null

so you are reading blaine town then?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Lethal Banks I find it weird that in your first post ,with all the notes, you mention me 3 times, I think and you still have me as null. I've also posted enough afterwards and I'm still null.

Why is that?

Mention 1 was the vote on Barry at the time. Mention 2 was me curious as to why the Barry vote without a reason. Mention 3 was in response to Tweets putting a "yikes" onto your yikes. At that point in time, I had no viable read on you. Yeah, you've posted enough afterwards, but my list at the time was sufficient. I'm not going to pull a read out of my ass just to satisfy the class. If I'm not sure or confident of being able to explain why someone leans town/scum, then I'm putting them as null. You, my friend, fall in the lack of confidence for a proper lean/read at this moment in time. I will say though that an Alco who is asking repeated questions is favourable and bad news for those newcomers.