WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I've switched to Sky cause her play around Jeff looks wonky as heck to me and I'd put the chances of her buddying Jeff over the chance of them being actually s/s in this case.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
goodguying is when scum hard-town read a towny that is being sussed (usualy but not always sussed) , either with the intention of pocketing said person, or looking good off their flip

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I guess so. As I said, all I can really say is I'm playing the way I'm playing this game. Things were a lil stally early on, it is what it is. Im not going to make excuse or defend myself however when I don't really feel I've acted any different from my pov. As I said, your free to persue it, im inclined to think its towny to dig deeper into a perceived meta and you added a vote and push, which aligns with being towny as well for you. just barking up the wrong tree in this case
Fwiw a game that was a little stally early on isnt an excuse I love because thats exactly when I'd expect to see you prodding around to make things happen like im used to you doing as town.

I will say town reading me is townish for you as I wouldnt expect scum you to push me out of PoE this early

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
When was "early"?

when she said "suss comment #1" and then didnt vote me and sold it off as a test. then voted everything in sight since

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What even is goodguying btw? Is that a new term
You're agreeing with Jeff does all the way for less than convincing reasons. You read him town off of his initial "read ruelz pl0x" post which was very generous, and also you providing reasoning for his actions aroung Juice earlier is all sorts of :swaggyp

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
goodguying is when scum hard-town read a towny that is being sussed (usualy but not always sussed) , either with the intention of pocketing said person, or looking good off their flip
Which is unfounded as you were my first town read before Haza showed up and put the idea of scum Jeff into town's heads

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You're agreeing with Jeff does all the way for less than convincing reasons. You read him town off of his initial "read ruelz pl0x" post which was very generous, and also you providing reasoning for his actions aroung Juice earlier is all sorts of :swaggyp
It was my reasoning. I figured, since we're on a similar page, it might be similar to his reasoning too

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Which is unfounded as you were my first town read before Haza showed up and put the idea of scum Jeff into town's heads

just so I we are clear. myself and haza are both town reads, regardless if haza is currently pushing me, yes?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
switch gears then, sky. in your own words, why do you read me town. go

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
when she said "suss comment #1" and then didnt vote me and sold it off as a test. then voted everything in sight since
Could be her actual idea of a "test", or it could be it's because you're s/s, but this is something I'm ruling out by virtue of you asking me this question and drawing attention to it.