WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Tweet also while you are here.

I assume the your brutus town read is similar to my original read of him (ie: basic meta read, hes reading thread, own opinion, etc etc?)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet also while you are here.

I assume the your brutus town read is similar to my original read of him (ie: basic meta read, hes reading thread, own opinion, etc etc?)
Nah, I consider much of his play pretty null. It's quite literally only his play around me #selfcentered

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah, I consider much of his play pretty null. It's quite literally only his play around me #selfcentered

not taking advantage of your wagon. fair enough actually, its a good point

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well in any case, thats a pretty good poe :WOW

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
You got him as yellow cause... why? I'm kinda assuming it's POE? Which is to say he hasn't posted enough for you to gain a read on him?

Read back on my posts. Jesus, why must I dig back my posts for people?

I already addressed Lethal going back to null. I have no reason to doubt his role, but his recent posts are shit, which inevitably leaves me in doubt.

And Ace is someone I feel has been hiding in the background and just blending in. If Lethal is pushing him, it makes me feel very strongly about the two of them not being aligned. So it's very much a case of "If A is Scum, B is probably Town."

Brutus I feel hasn't been actively trying to solve the game, and I think his posts around Tweet's wagon on surface level feels like he's against it, but look a little deeper and it just feels gross. He's *so* against the wagon as if he *knows* that Tweet is town and wants brownie points off of it. If Tweet was lynched I imagine Brutus would be playing hindsight hero against us. Do you see what I see, Jeff?

That said. I did admit that if Lethal was scum, Ace is probably unlikely to be scum...

However, Ace needs to be more active. I want a claim out of him tbheston so I can determine if it wasn't just distancing.
I'm gonna stick with my Ace vote, for reasons I have already specified. I want Ace to please do something, anything, of consequence.
Not necessarily. Ace hasn't been online in days and it could be a distancing tactic. I want to be active please.
1. Haza
2. Jeff
3. Rugrat Kajuh v2

5. Alco
9. Sky

10. Barry
11. Doddsy
13. Blaine
14. Brutus
15. Tweet
16. Ace

These are my current feelings and I don't think there's even an indy player, so this simplifies my reads quite a bit. Yes, I did say between Ace and Lethal that if one flipped scum, the other would be likely town, but Jesus, you'd think a Town Ace would at least put up a smidgeon of activity and interest. He's been blending into the background most of the game and hasn't done anything of consequence.

You see now why it makes sense of my suspicions of Ace/CP in this context?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
nice to see you finally woke from your slumber kweh man. i apologize for doubting your intentions yesterday. 100 p worth the shot and id have done the same in hindsight

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Read back on my posts. Jesus, why must I dig back my posts for people?

You see now why it makes sense of my suspicions of Ace/CP in this context?
Does anyone else read those posts? Barry starts with a hard "Lethal and Ace are probably not aligned" which is a pretty out there premise to start with, and gradually changes it to Ace being sus anyway despite the fact that Lethal just flipped scum. Yes I know you acknowledged this yourself but come on man. And mind you, the reasons you're sussing Ace are quite LITERALLY the ones I assumed, you think he's lurking in the background and hasn't done anything lmao.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ok sgonna wrap it up hurr and crash. hopefully see you tmrw!

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Jeff you still remind me so much of Star Wars fucking hell

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like this constant Good Cop Bad Cop game is freaking me out, you alternate between sussing me or apparently questioning my points, which is all fair in and of itself, but then the flipside is you being way too overbearing in your "oh okay you're good, you're 100% town, nice one kweh pal".

Reactions: Kajuh

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Does anyone else read those posts? Barry starts with a hard "Lethal and Ace are probably not aligned" which is a pretty out there premise to start with, and gradually changes it to Ace being sus anyway despite the fact that Lethal just flipped scum. Yes I know you acknowledged this yourself but come on man. And mind you, the reasons you're sussing Ace are quite LITERALLY the ones I assumed, you think he's lurking in the background and hasn't done anything lmao.

I don't really give a shit what your conclusions are on me tbh. If we both agree on CP that's great. The fact we don't agree on Brutus is whatever.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
bobby.gif