WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
and now foye is sitting out... yep, officially over now. good matchup. tempted to say fuck it and quit fantasy bball.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lmao

i'd be destroying PHX this week. his team isn't even that good. :lmao

and your team is very beatable. see you next week.
Will be good enough to be in the finals again

Glad to see everyone on my team being productive when it is most needed.

Showtime

Reaction score
we'll see about that, PHX.

chico stop your bitching. this is the first week my team has been fully healthy since week 1. let that sink in for a second while you complain about injuries. .

shutupchico

Reaction score
we'll see about that, PHX.

chico stop your bitching. this is the first week my team has been fully healthy since week 1. let that sink in for a second while you complain about injuries. .

well being healthy in the playoffs is what matters. being healthy in the regular season means nothing except for a higher seed. congrats on the win, anyway, u had a great week. sure, u couldn't have done it if ff, wes, and serge were in action, but they weren't, so again, congrats.

Showtime

Reaction score
you got adams that made up most of what ibaka provides, while getting more boards than ibaka usually does. having ibaka wouldn't have made up the 30 board difference between us nor gotten you remotely close to the 45 offensive boards i won by.

you already won 3 pointers made so I'm not sure what wes would have gotten you and i doubt he makes up the 94 point difference in points or the 31 field goals made difference. you needed 2 other categories to win and i fail to see which ones you would have gotten even with wes/ibaka.

as much as it hurts, chico, you just gotta admit that there was nothing that could have topped my team this week. i got nearly 200 assists and 740 points, i think those are both seasons highs for the entire league. same with 283 field goals made.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Ended the 2 year run of being one and done now time to take out the defending champ.

shutupchico

Reaction score
you got adams that made up most of what ibaka provides, while getting more boards than ibaka usually does. having ibaka wouldn't have made up the 30 board difference between us nor gotten you remotely close to the 45 offensive boards i won by.

you already won 3 pointers made so I'm not sure what wes would have gotten you and i doubt he makes up the 94 point difference in points or the 31 field goals made difference. you needed 2 other categories to win and i fail to see which ones you would have gotten even with wes/ibaka.

as much as it hurts, chico, you just gotta admit that there was nothing that could have topped my team this week. i got nearly 200 assists and 740 points, i think those are both seasons highs for the entire league. same with 283 field goals made.

i like how u don't include fundamentally fat in there. wes and ibaka would dominate, and ff would put me over the top. seriously, if u replaced my scrubs like tolliver, henson, and olynyk with those 3, even your dream team numbers wouldn't have been able to beat me. props to u though, u put up the numbers when u needed em most.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

shutupchico

Reaction score
lel

yeah you really had it bad this year.

i'd rather have my players injured for the season, and know i'm out of it, instead of getting the rug pulled from underneath me, and lose my #1 pick right when the playoffs start. besides, u didn't make your season any easier on yourself. u could've had a better result.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler