WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You're fucking hilarious, Avi. You honestly think Pau Gasol is going to be an MVP contender, huh?

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
My opinion is I think that PSYCH can deal both Gasol brothers in separate deals to help improve his team as they're both worth 2nd-3rd round quality players. Pau is potentially worth a 1st round player if PSYCH/Showtime's projections are right.

I think PSYCH's team becomes close to the worst team in the league if he does a 2 for 1 deal acquiring Melo. He'll be forced to pick up another waiver wire player and he will NEVER win any big man cats. Right now he only has a chance at big man cats if Drew (lol) isn't worthless.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
My opinion is I think that PSYCH can deal both Gasol brothers in separate deals to help improve his team as they're both worth 2nd-3rd round quality players.

I think PSYCH's team becomes close to the worst team in the league if he does a 2 for 1 deal acquiring Melo. He'll be forced to pick up another waiver wire player and he will NEVER win any big man cats. Right now he only has a chance at big man cats if Drew (lol) isn't worthless.
Pretty much don't get why he doesn't just do that instead of trying to just give them away. Well I do get it given who we are talking about but you know what I mean.

shutupchico

Reaction score
it really does suck that we gotta cockblock a deal like this(though i'm sure psych will go through with it anyway), ideally outsiders not involved in trade shouldn't say shit, but there's not another person in this league who would trade more than mark for melo. psychs already made 1 team much better, now it's happening again. great for those who have the players he worships, bad for everyone else.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
If Pau was a 25ppg guy he wouldn't have been dealt for Kwame brown. Pau couldn't do that in Memphis. Go check his career averages every year as a laker or Griz, he's averaged 12 fga a night. That translates to team Spain too where he also averages 12fga as a national team starter. Kobe doesn't make him more or less aggressive. He as long as he's healthy is 18/10/4/1.

Melo doesn't impact one cat, he impacts fgm, pts, FTM, 3ptm, and ft%. You guys took away a reb cat which made bigs even more valuable w trebs. And reading is important, I said C eligible guys with Melo.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
So who do you pick up off the waiver wire to offset the massive losses to DREB/OREB? Or are you just tanking those two categories?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If Pau was a 25ppg guy he wouldn't have been dealt for Kwame brown. Pau couldn't do that in Memphis. Go check his career averages every year as a laker or Griz, he's averaged 12 fga a night. That translates to team Spain too where he also averages 12fga as a national team starter. Kobe doesn't make him more or less aggressive. He as long as he's healthy is 18/10/4/1.

Melo doesn't impact one cat, he impacts fgm, pts, FTM, 3ptm, and ft%. You guys took away a reb cat which made bigs even more valuable w trebs. And reading is important, I said C eligible guys with Melo.
I read it which is why I said as long as the 2nd guy isn't a waiver guy and actually a solid/good player I won't have shit to say about that trade. Haven't really screamed cockblock on it yet cause I'm assuming Gasol brothers for Melo was just the base of it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Who hear thinks Pau will average 2 blocks a game? To me its not even a guarantee to win blocks with Pau because he doesn't contest shots anymore. The guy tried to take a charge on Isiah Thomas in preseason for gods sake. He also doesn't take enough shots to sway fg%. I think he will be a good assist guy and all but hey small ball cats are. Cool if you can get them without 3 rebounding cats anymore

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And Chico shut the fuck up. You keep saying Marc's value alone is Melo, and then offer Ibaka and Allen. Foh

shutupchico

Reaction score
well when u phrase an offer in that way, u have to assume the other guy will be junk.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
It'll be Dalembert or something. Either way I think PSYCH is fucked unless he splits it into 2 separate deals. imo.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Not to cockblock. :kobe:

You guys do what you want. Brandon has Wade on his team so he'll do well during the regular season but good luck during the playoffs, bro.

shutupchico

Reaction score
And Chico shut the fuck up. You keep saying Marc's value alone is Melo, and then offer Ibaka and Allen. Foh

so that'd just mean i'd win the trade by a slight margin(though how can u underestimate ibaka? russ is hurt). that's how trades go. someone wins by a little, not by a league altering amount.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Won't lie I'd contemplate Hayward and Sammy coming with Melo. Wright is hurt and who else will score on the perimeter for Utah?