WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Also, I don't see how giving him a PROVEN TOP 5 player for the Gasols is terrible. You SPECULATE that Pau Gasol will do something that he's NEVER, EVER done in his career this season? :lmao

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
No, I'm not going to seek revenge.

You're correct. If Pierce and Nene plays like I projected or if Marc goes 20 and 10, one of us will say you guys fucked us over and we knew the deal was good

I already am saying I got fucked, but I'm over it because I clearly have the best team in the league right now.

Reactions: 1 person

shutupchico

Reaction score
Scoring is stats, you idiot.

give me a break, u haven't wiped the smile off your face since psych said melo for gasol brothers. with those 2, u could make the moves to get u scoring. you'd get a lot more for them than psych ever would.
really though, we need to just lock psychs team right after the draft. otherwise he just fucks up the whole league.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
This is Pau Gasol's value in 2009, the best season he's had with the Lakers (using this as reference, since he was far off track last
season): http://puu.sh/4Qv6W.png

This is Marc Gasol's value last season, his Defensive Player of the Year season: http://puu.sh/4QvaU.png

This is Carmelo Anthony's value last season (5th best player in Fantasy): http://puu.sh/4Qvce.png

Why are you idiots acting like I'm getting away with robbery? BTW, I haven't even spoken to PSYCH about this yet...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty sad we have to worry about a guy who has been in this fantasy league for 4 years and has watched a lot of basketball totally ruining his team as if he is a newcomer or something.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Showtime get off my nuts and trying to be nice to me.

I DONT LIKE YOU FAG

shutupchico

Reaction score
because melo and mark are a wash(i'd prefer mark easily), and you're getting pao for free. you'll flip him and get your scorer

Showtime

Reaction score
Also, I don't see how giving him a PROVEN TOP 5 player for the Gasols is terrible. You SPECULATE that Pau Gasol will do something that he's NEVER, EVER done in his career this season? :lmao

why did the proven top 5 player go 12th?

Pau Gasol is going to get touches like he has never before on the Lakers. He has no real competition this year in the post, unlike every other year. Its his paint. I know more about the Lakers than you, and PSYCH for that matter, to know that he will get his this year due to the situation theyre in. He is going to be good and going to average anywhere from 17-21/10-12 with a block and some assists every game and those stats arent easily found.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
because melo and mark are a wash(i'd prefer mark easily), and you're getting pao for free. you'll flip him and get your scorer

If you think they're anything close to a wash, even after the obvious statistical analysis I just posted, then you're a moron.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Pau is going to average fucking 25 PPG with both Kaman and Kobe out. FUCK. OUT. OF. HERE. Scoring is ONE STAT. I know you realize this so fuck off with trying to make seem like it is anything different.

Luckily since you fucked with GAs trade he will do the same with yours when you completely rape PSYCH.

PSYCHs placement in this league needs to be voted on after this year if he continues with this shit. All he cares about is getting his favorites and watching his team lose around them. he plays like a fucking fan boy 12 year old that thinks Kobe is the greatest and can win him everything and that scoring is the only thing that matters. Him providing a chuckle doesnt mean shit when he ruins the league balance all by himself 2 weeks before the season even starts. HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN YOUR TEAM?

this post was hilarious though

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I would like to hear MARCUS' opinion on this nonsense. He's a BBM dude, he gets it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I haven't really said anything about this possible trade yet because I' am assuming esp after yesterday Brandon wouldn't just put some waiver wire guy as the 2nd guy for a 2 for 2 deal.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
My opinion on what?

BBM doesn't win championships, btw. Being great on the waiver wire does.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
This:

This is Pau Gasol's value in 2009, the best season he's had with the Lakers (using this as reference, since he was far off track last
season): http://puu.sh/4Qv6W.png

This is Marc Gasol's value last season, his Defensive Player of the Year season: http://puu.sh/4QvaU.png

This is Carmelo Anthony's value last season (5th best player in Fantasy): http://puu.sh/4Qvce.png

Why are you idiots acting like I'm getting away with robbery? BTW, I haven't even spoken to PSYCH about this yet...

They're crying veto, despite this post that states that the deal is moderately even. I'm obviously going to fill the slim gap with something, assuming I even do the deal.

Also, it obviously doesn't win titles, but what better way of judging trades it there?

Showtime

Reaction score
hey brandon, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me that the situations from last year are the exact same as this year regarding those three players. PLEASE DO. If not, none of your previous stats matter as theyre irrelevant.