• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

Showtime

So far this week I've had Farmar, Fisher, Hill, Shawn Williams, and Chris Kaman. Nothing trumps that. Im living and dying via LAKERS.

well it's too bad my team shot 8/28 from 3 or I could have potentially taken 2 more categories(well the 3 point one rather easily) and made this 7-6. :(

Oh well, WESTBROOK RETURNS NEXT WEEK. Probably a little too late. Fuck this season.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
I'm pretty shocked that I did considering 3 people had higher waiver spots than me so was pretty sure I wasn't going to get him lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
He's already missed a week and there are no games until Tuesday so I should have him back a few weeks before the playoffs which is perfect.

LaBrandon Aldridge

lel, I forgot you're from Lousiana.

I didn't get a PS4 because of 2K, but it's nice that it's a big step up from the PS3 version. Been like a year since I've played any NBA game, so I gotta get back into it. Lookin' like a NOOB out there. Could still prob beat you though, PSYCH. :lesnar: