WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Kobe gonna be 37-38 making 25 mill lol that is really bad. As far as Kobe and Melo goes that is just a match made in hell and I'm not talking about for the opponents. Having 2 guys with the same exact mentality which is score score score on the same team just isn't going to work. Neither would want to defer to the other.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i gotta say i'm really liking the new crew mode. not as much as 2k11 for obvious reasons, but one great thing about it is great defense plus smart offense wins u a lot more games now. defense is a hundred times better than 2k11. we were always a good defensive team i thought, but now it shows. 4 horsemen started off real slow, i was stuck playing with a lot of dumb randoms(ppl i found on blacktop because noone else was on), and i was like calvinclutch changing my jumper every game because nothing was working, but i finally found one i'm sticking with, and we're starting to look good. got a few new solid regulars, and a bunch of the old 4 horsemen have made cameos. nic'd, and jk will probably be the only active ones of the bunch. one thing that sucks is there's only 6 spots, so i'm adding and dropping people every day, and there's also no individual stats kept, which is kinda a good thing, because i don't feel bad about dropping anyone, and then adding them back the next day. something that really blows is i can't throw oops yet because 2k fucked up and forgot to put it in the old controller settings, and i refuse to use the new ones. i heard they're patching it soon so that'll solve that.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Kobe gonna be 37-38 making 25 mill lol that is really bad. As far as Kobe and Melo goes that is just a match made in hell and I'm not talking about for the opponents. Having 2 guys with the same exact mentality which is score score score on the same team just isn't going to work. Neither would want to defer to the other.
Funniest thing is he didn't even negotiate neither did his agent. They had agreed to talk after he played.

the Buss Family and Mitch, all the Buss kids decided to pay kobe 100k more than the highest deals in the league each of the next years being Amare and Joe. They brought the offer to them and admitted it. They did what Jerry would've done, take care of their guy. Kareem was the highest paid guy to he retired. Magic was given a 25 year deal and a minority ownership of the team without paying a penny. Worthy has always had a job that pays 6 figures since he retired.

That said, you can't say Kobe's not earned it or not worth it, they are a billion dollar franchise without owning even another business to supplement them and Kobe's the largest chunk of that in terms of what he's generated. I have to laugh at the whole they won't win though because shit ain't won on paper and taking a cut isn't guaranteed as Tim ain't won shit neither had KG after taking a cut. And Miami guys took no cut as Bron wo state taxes got the ny deal with his bird rights, Wade got the Chicago offer without state taxes, and bosh made more than he would in Toronto without state taxes; all of them kept their bird right increases too, it's just a fallacy much like Dwight taking less when he makes more in Houston years 1-4.

They have a plan though apparently as they presented one to kobe and Pelinka talking adding a second max and retaining their youth they like ... I'm not seeing it personally right now unless they plan to have Melo pull a Denver on NY and dealing for him, but hey I'm not mad at them keeping up precedents Jerry Buss created and having some kind of plan. At least they all worked together on this for once apparently

i gotta say i'm really liking the new crew mode. not as much as 2k11 for obvious reasons, but one great thing about it is great defense plus smart offense wins u a lot more games now. defense is a hundred times better than 2k11. we were always a good defensive team i thought, but now it shows. 4 horsemen started off real slow, i was stuck playing with a lot of dumb randoms(ppl i found on blacktop because noone else was on), and i was like calvinclutch changing my jumper every game because nothing was working, but i finally found one i'm sticking with, and we're starting to look good. got a few new solid regulars, and a bunch of the old 4 horsemen have made cameos. nic'd, and jk will probably be the only active ones of the bunch. one thing that sucks is there's only 6 spots, so i'm adding and dropping people every day, and there's also no individual stats kept, which is kinda a good thing, because i don't feel bad about dropping anyone, and then adding them back the next day. something that really blows is i can't throw oops yet because 2k fucked up and forgot to put it in the old controller settings, and i refuse to use the new ones. i heard they're patching it soon so that'll solve that.
Told you defense and physics were better in this game

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
JFC, PSYCH. We fucking know he got an extension, we don't need some complex backstory to go with it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
But that wouldn't be a psych post

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I am ONE MORE fucking misclick away from transferring Sal's team to myself, changing the fucking name, and transferring it back to him.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You know weeks is because the lakers have no practices scheduled to Dec 3rd right? Dantoni has always said Kobe will have to run thru practices first and Kobe's agreed

Kobe on set of practices before Dec. 6 at SAC on @TWCSportsNet: "Those three days when we get back are going to be huge." -

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I am ONE MORE fucking misclick away from transferring Sal's team to myself, changing the fucking name, and transferring it back to him.
Yeah it does confuse you until you actually pay attention to the record of the team then you say "oh okay"

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Mak I know you're scared of me tanking, slowly climbing up and beating you Memphis vs SA style in that first round. :lesnar4:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Mak I know you're scared of me tanking, slowly climbing up and beating you Memphis vs SA style in that first round. :lesnar4:
[video=youtube;ub_a2t0ZfTs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_a2t0ZfTs[/video]

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler