WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
bout to grab first back. playing a lottery team, while all the good teams are playing each other. hoping for a 3 game lead by end of this week.

SAL

Reaction score
Kobe signs a 2 year $48.5 million extension. Awesome. So if, IF, Steve Nash decides to voluntarily forego an easy $9 million, the Lakers will be able to afford one max player maybe this offseason.

Showtime

Reaction score
I bet GA was super pumped about last week where his team played ridiculously good and now is somehow stating that`s his typical week. That`s what he`s doing, right? smurf pls.

Not playing Westbrook/Durant did me no favours, but they wouldnt have helped much anyways.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
That is my typical week, wtf? Hell it's lower than my typical week should be cuz no Tyson Chandler.

You got fucking RAPED.

STernbobble.gif

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Kobe signs a 2 year $48.5 million extension. Awesome. So if, IF, Steve Nash decides to voluntarily forego an easy $9 million, the Lakers will be able to afford one max player maybe this offseason.
Nah they got a 20M max as said by ramona Shelbourne and Stephen A Smith. They still playing on going for Melo this summer and retaining their guys this year mostly. Then books come off in KDs free agency as they don't think they can sign Bron.

Shelbourne also said the Lakers outright offered that and pitched laker for life at him speaking about life post basketball. Not hard to believe as they gave magic a 20 years deal and gave him minority ownership which they can't do now. Said la has already started planning the only 20 year tenure in league history marketing.

It's branding, not sure how I feel about it all. I want kobe back, I like most this team, I like Melo as I've always said, but I don't get how they can plan for KD in advance by about 3 years. I also get the branding thing they are trying to do, but hey it's my team so I'll cheer for what they put out. I guess they value some of this youth a lot more than people thought

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Very very well doubt KD is going anywhere let alone to the Lakers. Still say the Lakers are getting Kevin Love when he hits free agency

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Very very well doubt KD is going anywhere let alone to the Lakers. Still say the Lakers are getting Kevin Love when he hits free agency
I really fn hope not. Love is right there with Wall, Cousins, and Kyrie. Ain't proved shit at all by him in terms of helping a team win like a true superstar.

Now Russ to me makes sense in 17 but I don't get KD in 16 being a sure thing. They seem to think they got Melo though like smith has said many times

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Phx and sal, SAS said what I thought. The lakers don't think love is a guy who can be their franchise player and won't repeat paying him like they did Pau. They also were cautious of Rondo and Marc's knee issues as they don't want a Bynum situation. It's all in for Melo and then KD years from now because they have no shot at bron

Notorious

Reaction score
lel.

If KD leaves OKC, he's going to Brooklyn. That's where having Jay-Z as an agent comes in.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
That's why I said idk about that. Russ to me would make more sense to target personally because of what you said. They are willing to let NY pay love though which I'm glad for, maxing him would make me want to puke

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
By agreeing to a '14-'15 salary of $23.5 million and a '15-'16 salary of $25 million (the collectively bargained 7.5 percent raise), Bryant is accounting for the expected decline in production for a player his age while also opening up cap room for the Lakers to spend over the next two free-agent summers. With only Bryant and Steve Nash ($9.7 million) on the books next season, the Lakers will have room for a max free-agent with about $12 million to spare. (Room for a second max player would open up if the Lakers were to waive Nash and "stretch" his remaining obligation over the next three seasons).

Why Kobe Bryant deal is worth it for the Lakers, and then some - CBSSports.com

shutupchico

Reaction score
no recap, no standings... gettin a little lazy around here(that would include me if i was co-commish).

shutupchico

Reaction score
another big night for JORDAN. dude is just unstoppable right now, probably move up to 1st round value soon.