WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
You learn nothing with Hollinger and His made up as formula for PER.

Synergy follows players play by play, ISO by ISO, post up by post up, and clearly defines everything over generalizing it. It gives a clear cut idea of strengths and weaknesses to exploit by scouts. You want Dwight posting one on one vs Bargs if you're NY. You want. Harden been given an open mid like Shump was backing off him to take because he doesn't have a consistent one. Its a damn good scouting tool, just facts and nothing else but clearly defined facts

let's make a deal

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Usually someone tells you the deal lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
ST has a point though because it all depends on who you're defending as well. Those bigs you named usually have to guard the strongest front court players while Bargs usually doesn't. Hence why it doesn't tell the whole story and why a guy like Batum wouldn't look like as good of a defender when he usually has to guard the Durant's and Lebron's of the world.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Bargs has defended Zach, Marc, Booz, Amare, and the like routinely in his career. He is just bottom of the barrel literally in the league at any help defensive situation involving pick and roll created help defense. You can put him one on one with any big, his whole stay as a raptor, and you won't destroy him until you make him react to the other 8 guys on the court besides him and his man. That and his lack of rebounding which is about the fact he doesn't box out mostly ever as Synergy points out he boxes out for his career less than. 20% of the time on average (career high was 09 which was. 22 % in all rebounding scenarios). Something so simple as not boxing out costs him boards, which if he got, he would be thought of as good or better than David Lee (bad in both man and team scenarios but better on the glass and offensively) for example.

A guy like Harden for example is one of the worst defenders at the league no matter who he's playing role player or star, and his help d is also one of the worst in the league. The gifs that are made of him on D being a joke are funny. He just has a rep of flopping but not being "soft euro" unlike. Andrea.

820453239.gif
820467449.gif

I mean people act like this isn't the norm for Harden who has gotten lit up historically his whole career and gives up almost 2 points per attempt on man d to his matchups. Harden has a plethora of defensive clips like that on their to illustrate his problems in their library. He is truly a one sided player but people ignore it

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Did I miss something when someone said Harden was a good defender cause you sure keep bringing that up any chance you get.

Showtime

Reaction score
he's mad that ESPN ranked Harden over Kobe.

Kemba/Lowry 7/34. No you are not reading that wrong. :lol:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I forgot about that nevermind that answers my question.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
hoop365-jeff-teague-career-assists-100001.jpg

JEFF TEAGUE = STEAL OF THE DRAFT :rogan::kobe::lesnar::rock3::peppers:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This scrub Wade getting me 17/5/8/8 with 0 TOs is cool, too. Dunno why anyone would ever want him.

Showtime

Reaction score
This scrub Wade getting me 17/5/8/8 with 0 TOs is cool, too. Dunno why anyone would ever want him.

lets all talk about why no one should entertain an offer from brandon that includes Wade...BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT HIM. Playoff liability that won't play at all in the playoffs because he needs his REST. that's why no one should want him.

a friendly reminder from the brandon can go fuck himself foundation. :kobe:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Was checking the standing in the StatTracker, and actually did a double-take when I saw PSYCH above me in the standings. :arod2:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
lets all talk about why no one should entertain an offer from brandon that includes Wade...BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT HIM. Playoff liability that won't play at all in the playoffs because he needs his REST. that's why no one should want him.

a friendly reminder from the brandon can go fuck himself foundation. :kobe:

Well, nobody will have to worry about that, since I'm not going to be trading him. :godfather:

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler