WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
The real BIG AL hasn't even missed a game thus far. :hhh2:

i'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and say he's only taking it easy because he knows i have a weak schedule in the first third of the season, but i'm still annoyed. though i'd be more annoyed if i had little al, who pisses himself everytime he goes in the paint.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Al is scared he can't live up to MbBobs standards ChicoChico

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
howardblockedmuunw.gif

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
No idea how he got away with hugging him like that lol.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Because that dumb ass Dwight has no post moves! He spun not away from the arm in his back but into Bargs chest and didn't even have a counter fake, drop step, or spin back. He's a joke, shooting. 30% on his post ups this year. Dwight's first step is gone, before he didn't need moves because he would simply use a quickness burst from point A to B that no one hardly could react to short of Pau in 09, Yao, or Perk

Bargs also is one of the best post defenders in the league for his career. His help d sucks, but his metrics for post defense have always been in the above average range. It just sucks he's doesn't play help d or rebound.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I know you hate him and all do think it is silly how hasn't gotten better in the post but that is still a foul though.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Bargs also is one of the best post defenders in the league for his career. His help d sucks, but his metrics for post defense have always been in the above average range. It just sucks he's doesn't play help d or rebound.

plz prove this

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Synergy Sports: Andrea ranked in the 88th percentile in post defence, the 56th percentile in isolation defence and a mind blowing rank in the 95th percentile in overall man-to-man defence this past season.

On Bargnani’s Impressive Defensive Numbers | RaptorBlog | Blogs | theScore.com

He's always defended his ass off one on one, in the post or isolated. He just is near the bottom of the league in help categories and a hysterically bad rebounder for a 4/5.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I 2nd that cause I call bs.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Your eyes deceive you both. Bargs the man defender is above average to elite historically, it's just that he's also garbage in help and pick and roll situations as well as cleaning the glass to end a defensive stop. It's why he playing with a guy like Asik would fucking own a front court.

By the way, Harden is one of the worst defensive SGs in the league lol, and Batum who is vaunted for defense is average and not a game changer. Shit you learn with synergy :vince5:

Showtime

Reaction score
You learn nothing with synergy you moron. Basketball isn't baseball, stats don't tell the whole story in any way as it doesn't project what's happening in the game at all.

Also fucking Kevin Martin missing a game with a flu. YOU CAN'T BE MISSING GAMES WHILE GOATING, MARTIN.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I always thought its funny because his post and man d have been rated higher than Dwight, Bynum, Perk, or Pau before. He really gets a raw deal because of where he was drafted at, but he's elite like Kurt Thomas and Kwame were for years.

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You learn nothing with synergy you moron. Basketball isn't baseball, stats don't tell the whole story in any way as it doesn't project what's happening in the game at all.

Also fucking Kevin Martin missing a game with a flu. YOU CAN'T BE MISSING GAMES WHILE GOATING, MARTIN.
You learn nothing with Hollinger and His made up as formula for PER.

Synergy follows players play by play, ISO by ISO, post up by post up, and clearly defines everything over generalizing it. It gives a clear cut idea of strengths and weaknesses to exploit by scouts. You want Dwight posting one on one vs Bargs if you're NY. You want. Harden been given an open mid like Shump was backing off him to take because he doesn't have a consistent one. Its a damn good scouting tool, just facts and nothing else but clearly defined facts

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
I was clearly implying the way to actually judge shit like that is watching the sport. Bargs was apart of some god fucking awful defensive teams for a reason and it isn't because he was a superstar at defending opposing players.