WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
tough loss for my team, getting upset by a rookie, but i deserved it for not going to the wire earlier. who is drummmmond anyway? cwalker? then who the hell is not 5, not 6, not 7? i didn't realize we had so many new people.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
tough loss for my team, getting upset by a rookie, but i deserved it for not going to the wire earlier. who is drummmmond anyway? cwalker? then who the hell is not 5, not 6, not 7? i didn't realize we had so many new people.
Notorious is drummmmond, cwalker is not 5 not 6 not 7.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
And what was up with using pretty much all your adds in one day? lol looked crazy.

shutupchico

Reaction score
o, if i had known it was notorious, i would've streamed earlier, need to keep him in his place. ha nah, good matchup though, u got an improved team from last year, but it doesn't come with an answer for BIG AL, so mark out next matchup down as an L.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Motherfucker, STOP. We all know that Al Horford > Al Jefferson, and Horford is BIG AL.

shutupchico

Reaction score
And what was up with using pretty much all your adds in one day? lol looked crazy.

the shumpert add was to hopefully get me some steals, field goal %, and some assists to help win me this matchup. none of that happened, he sucked, so i dropped him for the newest chucker coming in with high expectations, JORDAN. neal add was because i thought he was playing today, when i saw he wasn't, peace. the morris add was for today as well. and hump, i don't know what that was, i think i saw him score a basket yesterday, and decided to add him.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
the shumpert add was to hopefully get me some steals, field goal %, and some assists to help win me this matchup. none of that happened, he sucked, so i dropped him for the newest chucker coming in with high expectations, JORDAN. neal add was because i thought he was playing today, when i saw he wasn't, peace. the morris add was for today as well. and hump, i don't know what that was, i think i saw him score a basket yesterday, and decided to add him.
:lol: that sounds legit.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Motherfucker, STOP. We all know that Al Horford > Al Jefferson, and Horford is BIG AL.

"good matchup, you're gonna have to get better though, cuz next time u see me, big al won't be a team name, he's gonna be in there dominating the game"

this comment stands. by the way, he returns tomorrow. time for u to head down to florida, brandon.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So my next opponent is PSYCH

[video=youtube;AzC_Vf8K_Dg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzC_Vf8K_Dg[/video]

shutupchico

Reaction score
o wait, you're a magic fan so you're already there. now just announce your retirement.