WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Still a better stat line than Amare.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Fucking Caron Butler, I lost DREB by ONE. Fucker.

Good news, though: Wilson Chandler practiced today, and it's looking like his desire to play tomorrow may actually happen. :kobe:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well while it looks like enter Chandler bad news for Stax as it is exit Javale who has a stress fracture in his leg and out indefinitely

Last edited:

shutupchico

Reaction score
lol i thought i was playing stax. alwasys tough to tell rookies apart. i was wondering where rondo went on his team though. figured it might've been an under the radar trade.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Well while it looks like enter Chandler bad news for Stax as it is exit Javale who has a stress fracture in his leg and out indefinitely

Well, Javale's been pretty horrible. Waiver wire production is probably better than what McGee has given him.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Since I'm starting my retirement angle I may as well go all out

Showtime,

You know what? First and foremost when you refer to me you call me by my damn name, Saiyans. Psych is dead and gone, that name is dead and stanking its done with, they gave me that name. No longer will they name me, no longer will I be their damn puppet. From now I walk when I want to walk, talk when I want to talk, post when I want to post and trade when I want to fucking trade. I don't abide by your damn guidelines, I do whatever I damn well please. From this point forward its all about one thing and one damn thing only, the damn lone Saiyan retiring you. I know how the other ones feel, I know how the others one feel who have been kept down by them, I know how the other great ones feel who have been kept down by them. Allen Iverson, the best damn player to ever play a damn game, I know how he feels. Its all in the eye of the mind of those who feared him, Tyson damn it, the greatest damn boxer to ever walk the face of the earth but in the hearts of those who kept him down he's nothing but a simple angry animal ... I can go on and on about great ones like myself who have been held down and have had their vision questioned. What about Daryl strawberry, what about Ray Lewis, hell since I'm on a roll what about OJ Simpson?

Ima knock the dusty silver spoon dangling out yo stanking ass! Lets be clear, come when them playoff standings are made, I'm go be there, and if you want to stop me you best be packing a gun because you gon have to kill me boy to stop me. I'm retiring you punk ass.

:kobe:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Since I'm starting my retirement angle I may as well go all out

Showtime,

You know what? First and foremost when you refer to me you call me by my damn name, Saiyans. Psych is dead and gone, that name is dead and stanking its done with, they gave me that name. No longer will they name me, no longer will I be their damn puppet. From now I walk when I want to walk, talk when I want to talk, post when I want to post and trade when I want to fucking trade. I don't abide by your damn guidelines, I do whatever I damn well please. From this point forward its all about one thing and one damn thing only, the damn lone Saiyan retiring you. I know how the other ones feel, I know how the others one feel who have been kept down by them, I know how the other great ones feel who have been kept down by them. Allen Iverson, the best damn player to ever play a damn game, I know how he feels. Its all in the eye of the mind of those who feared him, Tyson damn it, the greatest damn boxer to ever walk the face of the earth but in the hearts of those who kept him down he's nothing but a simple angry animal ... I can go on and on about great ones like myself who have been held down and have had their vision questioned. What about Daryl strawberry, what about Ray Lewis, hell since I'm on a roll what about OJ Simpson?

Ima knock the dusty silver spoon dangling out yo stanking ass! Lets be clear, come when them playoff standings are made, I'm go be there, and if you want to stop me you best be packing a gun because you gon have to kill me boy to stop me. I'm retiring you punk ass.

:kobe:
mindblown.gif

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Lost 3-9-1 last week, won 9-3-1 this week. :dusty:

I feel bad not having a Magic player on my team. It feels odd watching a Magic game and not giving a fuck about the fantasy ramifications.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Lost 3-9-1 last week, won 9-3-1 this week. :dusty:

I feel bad not having a Magic player on my team. It feels odd watching a Magic game and not giving a fuck about the fantasy ramifications.
I'm kind of on the opposite end of that having 4 at the moment lol Makes watching the Suns twice as good so far since they are doing great fantasy wise and in real life surprisingly.

Pretty happy with how my team performed this week and Bledsoe was the MVP of my team this week shooting 63% from the field, 85% from the line and 55% from 3 in the 4 games.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So Nash leaves the game hurt with his back and Granger from what I've read is experiencing knee pain. One needs to retire and the other is going down like Bynum and Roy

shutupchico

Reaction score
every single past player in nba history lives on with psych's posts.