WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Who isn't starting btw. Shawne Williams took that job. Kaman is Paus 20min backup. The PF spot is split 3 ways

shutupchico

Reaction score
You have 2 good bigs, bro. You've got rely on Kaman, lmfao.

kaman looked outstanding(my word for the day) in preseason, of course i'm gonna rely on him, he's always been one of the most underrated bigs in the league. u know splitter is just a savvy success out there. he may have been my best pick in the draft. VITOR, well, i'll let his play do the talking. remember who made him.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Who isn't starting btw. Shawne Williams took that job. Kaman is Paus 20min backup. The PF spot is split 3 ways

the fuck u talkin bout? he's starting. shawne williams couldn't even play in the wnba

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Ya, you're relying on Pau Gasol's backup, in an offense that does nothing for the bigs, on a team filled with chuckers. Good luck.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Ya, you're relying on Pau Gasol's backup, in an offense that does nothing for the bigs, on a team filled with chuckers. Good luck.

he's not starting because he had a stomach bug for the last 9/10 days. he'll have that spot back by next week.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Shawne Williams joined Steve Blake, Nick Young, Steve Nash and Pau Gasol as "probable starters" according to a Lakers release.

brah, you really think D'antoni will bench a 3-point shooting PF for Kaman's fat ass?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Williams is starting at PF. The lakers have 15 guys, still talking to Shannon if he clears waivers, but they have 15.

Dantoni has already laid out the roster and talked about it all preseason. His plan is

Pau starts at C, Kaman backs him up.

Williams starts at PF, Hill plays there, and Wes plays there as he plans to rotate all 3 at PF in an even timeshare

Young starts at SF, Xavier Henry backs him up.

Until Kobe returns, Blake starts at SG and Meeks is the backup.

Nash starts but will sit back to backs and Farmar is the main PG, when Nash sits Blake will shift over

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He's also said he talked with the front office and wants to keep Pau around 28-30 minutes a game. It can't really be done without Kaman backing him up

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Dantonis ass is on the line if he runs guys into the ground like he did Kobe last year lol. He seems sensible and set on what he's been preaching this year, no more 40 min nights and letting guys know what spot they will play and who will start/backup who. I mean I can't really bash him for at least having a semblance of a plan this year.

Farmar and Young will have green lights and outside Pau and Kobe, seem like the best fantasy guys

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That Nash, already expecting to sit out the first b2b of the year. He doesn't think he will play Wednesday, what a guy, stealing money, picks, and years off Kobe's legs in his laker tenure
You couldn't have been naive enough to think he was going to play back to backs after not really doing that in his last year of Phoenix with the medical staff he had. Lucky to get 55 games out of him at this stage of his career.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Its the second game of the season and he hasn't even had to do full practices or a full preseason game. I mean damn have some pride for 9mil. Fish never missed a fucking game and he had way more miles and minutes on him

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
lol yeah you're reaching with the way more miles thing considering Fisher is a career 25 min per game guy.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
BASKETBALL REFERENCE comes through again:

Fisher has played 37,848 minutes in his NBA Career (not counting preseason). Nash has played 42,045.