WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
chico should be done too. he's not winning any rebound stats, assists, or blocks. that's 5 categories he's already lost.

shutupchico

Reaction score
nah, i'll win assists. u had a big night, and i got 2 duds out of 5 people playing. i'll gain on ya tomorrow.

shutupchico

Reaction score
kicking myself for dropping ariza, and opting for courtney lee instead. oh well, the war isn't over.

shutupchico

Reaction score
yea, i see, i've been racking em up myself lately since getting collison though. just know u gotta beat me to get the win, because if it ends 7-7, i got the tiebreaker.

Showtime

Reaction score
why does chico have the tiebreaker? THAT'S GAY. I won one of the two matchups and have the better record, better division record, and yeah.

also, PAU IS HOME ONCE AGAIN. Good on you for not coming back so you could get off PSYCH's team.

shutupchico

Reaction score
because i blew u out 11-3, u got the gentleman 9-5 win. anyway, fuck it all. david west out 2 game,s i can't catch a break. u win

Showtime

Reaction score
you had like 6 more games than me at the start of the week I believe, so at least we'll be even now. :side:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
because i blew u out 11-3, u got the gentleman 9-5 win. anyway, fuck it all. david west out 2 game,s i can't catch a break. u win

Thanks for the heads up. Hansbrough on PHX's team would be a nightmare.

No idea why you didn't pick him up though...

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
"hopeful to play" isn't good enough for beating someone who is undefeated in the playoffs.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Not trying to be a dick cuz I respect what PHX has done the past couple of years, but holy shit if I can take him out that would be the best feeling ever.

I know my team will get raped by SAL next week, but it will be worth it if I can just knock out PHX.

This matchup is CLOSE. He only needs a few guys to show up tonight to take the lead.