• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

SAIYANS

Nash you old bastard, you better ball your ass off. You too Mo. Sucks to see must see BG and ROY go, but hey it's a good deal to fill out a weak spot Kidd was creating.

speaking of Kidd, thanks for 10 Rebs vs Sal on your last night. Now Blake you be sure to help rape him on the way out too like you did last night with the 3x2

PHX

Legacy Member
Got two young guys I like a lot so happy with the deal. After thinking about didn't mind giving Mo away since I could just pick up Markieff like I just did who should get some serious burn now that Gortat is done for the year.

SAIYANS

Got two young guys I like a lot so happy with the deal. After thinking about didn't mind giving Mo away since I could just pick up Markieff like I just did who should get some serious burn now that Gortat is done for the year.
I figured way jazz are sinking Mo is going to try to be the hero or play the goat for all the blame. Hell he's so much better than their pg rotation, and damn their schedule is fucking hell so he will need to ball. Nash also is playing for his playoff life and been turned into glorified Kerr so his percentages shouldn't hurt replacing Lillard, just couldn't lose 7ppg

SAIYANS

Hey if I win this ft battle tonight, I'm going to have a mirror opposite of sals sig by 14-0'ing his ass :JBL:

SAIYANS

YES

66acca8db8d66cb70398995a4425d213.jpg

:rock2::punk3::Cena2::Kobe2::Lesnar::Flair::henry:

Last edited:

SAL

Yep from a matchup when the division was in doubt. Think the raptors would celebrate beating the heat the last week of the season with everyone resting? Let's allow psych this chance to flirt with relevance a little longer.

Showtime

SAL is 115-38-1 in his division. Excluding him there is only one other playoff team in that division which is PSYCH. heh, you're only 50-50-1 against our division. FIRST ROUND EXIT FOR SAL.

SAIYANS

And ST sit your ass down, you got smoked as bad as Sal vs me, probably worse given time of year

Yep from a matchup when the division was in doubt. Think the raptors would celebrate beating the heat the last week of the season with everyone resting? Let's allow psych this chance to flirt with relevance a little longer.
You wearing a sig from the first weeks of a season when guys weren't right.

SAL

SAL is 115-38-1 in his division. Excluding him there is only one other playoff team in that division which is PSYCH. heh, you're only 50-50-1 against our division. FIRST ROUND EXIT FOR SAL.

I have a worse record against stronger opponents? Outrageous!