WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
NOTORIOUS TRYING TO MAKE THE WEST DIVISION HAVE 7 of the 8 PLAYOFF SPOTS THIS YEAR, LOL

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hell froze over, Dantoni took Nash off the ball for Kobe from tip. Then in the third quarter Nash started playing with the ball and losing the lead, Kobe lit into him, and Dantoni benched Nash. Glorious day, Lakers win, Kobe gets almost a 3x2, and everyone else is involved with that lil fucker over dribbling, under shooting, and being burned.

I'm going to end IYF.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Funny how you will blame anything not named Kobe anytime the Lakers do bad. Pointing the finger at Nash for stuff you already knew about him is just hilarious. There is countless issues with that team other than Nash's known deficiencies his biggest one that was supposed to be offset by Dwight's defense.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The lakers are 6-13 with Nash. They are 509 without him and the offense was ranked 5 and D was better, even Dantoni admitted in the press conference he had kobe run the O at the request of Dwight and Pau. Bigs ate where they wanted to over being told come out her and set a slip screen. Just much smarter ball. Nash isn't bad well not totally.

He's either a sixth man who plays his Phoneix style or a starter who plays the role of Kerr/Fish with this many post guys. It ain't rocket science. Hell it's what Phil told them reportedly when they contacted him

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
And there was a stat that showed the Lakers this year lost a lot more than they won when Kobe scores like 30 I think so guess Kobe needs to stop shooting so much too right? They're just not a good team period right now all around.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They got a lot of stats but since Nash's return Oau and Dwight have seen a fg and ppg decrease, they aren't comfortable. Really only Kobe and Metta are because hey can get their own shots. O did look better because Kobe knows how to feed real bigs unlike Nash (Shaq said it in his book and on the nba tv roundtable lol)

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande

What Kobe said he told Nash after Nash passed up an open shot: "'Shoot the m-----------r. What the f--- are you doing?'"

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Well my undefeated season is gonna be coming an end on Sunday.
What you get for being a King and Shelly Martinez fan :p

Shit its Kobe and Odom reuniting man, don't feel bad. Just on a high from them sharing the same team

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
So tempting to drop Robin Lopez the way he has been playing, but I think he has been the key to Brook not getting injured this year so I kind of have to keep him.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I guess it's easy to say I'm confident in my team when I'm winning 12-2 right now, but damn I feel like I could win it all this year with this team.

Curry is a top 10 player this year. Kyrie not far behind. Brook Lopez has had an all-star worthy year. Joakim Noah is money. Millsap is on the rise.

Notorious

Reaction score
So Rondo tears his ACL and is out for the season and I can't drop him?

WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS?