• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

SAIYANS

14 teams
13 roster spots
Trade deadline at a normal time this year
Last 3 weeks playoffs (may say last 4 as this years last week may be short)

Big Red Jericho Punk

Thanks for letting me in. With two jobs & lot of football going on, I'm rarely going to post in there. I'm always keeping up with fantasy so no worries.

AF.

Expressing interest to join the league.

EDIT: I'm probably too late but I'll be active and willing.

Ghetto Anthony

Not too late. We'll decide which of the rooks get in later.

Last 3 weeks playoffs (may say last 4 as this years last week may be short)

Gotta set up the playoffs so they end well before the end of the regular season. I got fucked over (but it didn't really matter that much) because of DNP's during the last week of the season.

Ghetto Anthony

Anyone have any other suggestions for rule changes this year? We're going to 13 roster spots and randomizing divisions after everyone has signed up.

Anything else?

Not really much to talk about yet, as far as fantasy goes. Can't even really speculate on the #1 overall pick until we get the draft order set.

I'll likely have the league up and running on September 5th and send out PMs with the league info.

PHX

Legacy Member
Only thing coming to mind is waivers after a player gets dropped. Kind of annoying when you go to add someone on waiver you think you're gonna get that player for the 24th for example but it's really the 25th. Not that big of a deal though.

Ghetto Anthony

SAL hasn't viewed this thread yet. What gives? Fuck him.

Greg Monroe "looks very comfortable from distance" after working on his perimeter game in the offseason.

Are you kidding me?

This guy is incredible.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Think highest pick I had was like 6th or 7th overall when I picked Dwight a few years ago

Showtime

Fact: I've never picked from 5-8 in any league I've ever been in. it's fucking bullshit if you ask me.

shutupchico

i've never had a good pick before but i actually really liked where i was last season right in the middle. wouldn't mind 7 or 8 again.