WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
wizards are Blue. ariza's wide open every play. i'll take 4 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks, and 2 3's though.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
yea i dont know who has it worse you or me

I think you do, but not by much. At least I have 6 assists, a couple of boards and only 1 TO from Price. He's off of my team now, anyway. Bringing in Granger's replacement and the GOAT for me last season, GERALD GREEN.

SAL

Reaction score
LeCavern has missed its first 9 threes. So this season won't be COMPLETELY different for me.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Gonna give Anthony Morrow a shot on my team. Not sure why I drafted Mike Miller. Must have been high or something.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Superman will be infused with black mamba venom on his journey to bring world peace tonight

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
LeBron James had to take a major dump. Announcers got worried.

Showtime

Reaction score
GRIFFIN is still on the block btw. I just don't want to trade the future ROY Lillard without first seeing how great he can be. I can seriously see him putting up numbers like Kyrie last year so I don't want to get rid of him. Maybe he won't be as efficient, but I see him doing well on the Blazers.

Showtime

Reaction score
btw laughed at Chico thinking he got some type of HUGE steal in Jeff Green. What you saw in the preseason was due to it being the preseason. Jeff Green is garbage.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Hey man. I was hoping to get ROY with ROY. I was gonna change my team name to The ROYs if I was able to acquire my boy Damian Lillard. Acquiring Blake Griffin would have just been a bonus. I was actually really looking forward to getting that trade done. I'm quite sad right now because it was dangled in front of my face and then ripped away.

But I suppose thats what I get when I did the same thing to GA on the LA trade last week.

COME ON SHOWTIME. Lets do this trade. I know you want Rudy Gay and Kenneth Faried.