WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Cause he still got a good team regardless. Maybe if he didn't do that Amare trade with PSYCH where he got rid of a damaged guy for one fantasy sleeper in Deng and Mcgee who can still put up good fantasy numbers despite not starting.

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
downtown chuckers vs Evil Empire
8-5 win for chico. Although I have him last in the power rankings he looks like a favorite in this matchup with Nene and Al Harrington out for his opponent. Bynum missing both games this week would be a disaster and could swing the rebounding categories in BRJP's favor, but chico definitely has the big man advantage going into this week.

LeCavern vs Kings Reign Supreme
11-3 victory for The Cavern. Dirk puts a massive drain on IYF's early season plans. He's going to most certainly fall behind the pack early on. A guy to keep an eye on for IYF's team this year is Zach Randolph, if he plays like he did last year then IYF may be in for some trouble, but if it's the Z-Bo of 2 years ago his team will be down right scary once Dirk returns.

Las Durantulas vs JOB SQUAD
11-3 victory for Ben, but it's close. I think if Brandon streams and Ben does absolutely nothing all week (could see this happening) Brandon could actually get this down to closer to a 8-6 or a 7-7. The best bet for stopping Brandon's team this year is hitting him early before Love comes back. TIEBREAKERS ARE CRITICAL AT THE END OF THE YEAR, DONT LOSE EASY MATCHUPS.

PSYCH vs HauntedBlouse
10-4 victory for PSYCH. This will be an absolute blowout, but KIF is guaranteed at least a win in FT% and turnovers. PSYCH got some decent depth with the Durant trade, and he should be feeling pretty good about himself after this week is said and done.

NMS vs Serial Thrillaz
7-7 tie. Matchup too close to call. 2 bad teams duking it out for bragging rights. I think P1 has the advantage in the guard cats and NMS has the big cats locked down.

betta than NOTORIOUS vs Team ROOOONNNNDDDDOO
11-3 win for Showtime. It begins.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't know about some 11-3 win but I picked Ben cause his bigs are gonna be a problem as he has a huge advantage over you in that department and I like his point guard advantage too.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Ben has more scoring, 3's, far more rebounding (especially if Bogut doesn't play/get full minutes right away), blocks, FG%, 3%, FG...Rape him? Maybe if he forgets to set his lineups.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That might change if his team plays as good as it's capable of he has a very solid squad.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
IDK, you're all probably right. I'll likely be GARBAGE for a few weeks. But when LOVE returns, well...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty much when you get your two bigs healthy you'll be straight, but no way Bogut even if he does play this week will be ready to go having been out since last year.

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm gonna leave the trade proposal on Yahoo right now and whatever you decide to do is cool with me. I'd love to have Damian and Blake but I can live with Rudy and Kenneth if you decide the trade is not worthy of your time.

It's not that I don't like the trade. it's just really complicated when there is actually a FAIR trade going on like this as there's always a winner/loser depending on which pieces live up their potential.

btw I made quite a SUPER team in fantasy football on WF and yet still lose matchups. if it happens to me in this league with this team I might break something or just quit fantasy due to frustration.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
It's not that I don't like the trade. it's just really complicated when there is actually a FAIR trade going on like this as there's always a winner/loser depending on which pieces live up their potential.

btw I made quite a SUPER team in fantasy football on WF and yet still lose matchups. if it happens to me in this league with this team I might break something or just quit fantasy due to frustration.

My DeMarcus Cousins/LaMarcus Aldridge trade was FAIR. Who won that?

Also ugh @ PHX picking up someone that is playing tomorrow. Was hoping he wouldn't. Anyone that doesn't have someone playing tomorrow on their team is fucking dumb, imho. That's a wasted day of games in a short week.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Didn't make sense for me to not use a free pick up while it doesn't count against my 5 weekly pick ups so figured why not.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker