WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
hmm, thinking about offering u bynum 4 aldridge, though it probably wouldn't be smart move on my part.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
The season hasn't started yet, I'm not worried about getting trades done yet, but I'm certainly listening to all offers. It's a lot easier to trade when players are under and over performing.

SAL

Reaction score
I can't do it.

Varejao terrifies me.

You agreed to a trade in principle, contingent on another plan not working out. Plan A falls through. Then you refuse to accept the trade you previously agreed to, even though you used that offer to leverage other trade offers.

tumblr_mc2k79gjxj1r75x7ko1_500.gif

And you had the balls to put me on a list of people who are impossible to trade with. I will now trade David Lee to any team, contingent on that team then sending him to another team, and so on and so forth, until everybody except for GA has had David Lee. You don't get your player, your team is still mediocre, and your trade ethics are fucking garbage. Good day.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Sal you give me Lee and Marc, and I'll send you KD

​yeah right

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
You agreed to a trade in principle, contingent on another plan not working out. Plan A falls through. Then you refuse to accept the trade you previously agreed to, even though you used that offer to leverage other trade offers.

tumblr_mc2k79gjxj1r75x7ko1_500.gif

And you had the balls to put me on a list of people who are impossible to trade with. I will now trade David Lee to any team, contingent on that team then sending him to another team, and so on and so forth, until everybody except for GA has had David Lee. You don't get your player, your team is still mediocre, and your trade ethics are fucking garbage. Good day.

1) lol not bothered by not having David Lee. Keep his ass or trade him.
2) Team would have been even more garbage with a worse version of David Lee and an injured Varejao as opposed to LA.
3) Trade ethics in this league? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no honor system in this league after some of the trades we've seen this year. I liked your deal a few days ago and changed my fucking mind because Jared Dudley won the starting job and Varejao is so ridiculously risky. When I posted on your profile yesterday about the P1 deal falling through nowhere did I say I wanted to do our original deal again.
4) Liked your post like everyone else in the thread! LOL~!!! SURE SHOWED GA! LIKE THUMBS UP REP AGREE RETWEET!

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
And yeah someone agreeing to a trade and then backing out sucks, but it happens all the time.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
1) lol not bothered by not having David Lee. Keep his ass or trade him.
2) Team would have been even more garbage with a worse version of David Lee and an injured Varejao as opposed to LA.
3) Trade ethics in this league? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no honor system in this league after some of the trades we've seen this year. I liked your deal a few days ago and changed my fucking mind because Jared Dudley won the starting job and Varejao is so ridiculously risky. When I posted on your profile yesterday about the P1 deal falling through nowhere did I say I wanted to do our original deal again.
4) Liked your post like everyone else in the thread! LOL~!!! SURE SHOWED GA! LIKE THUMBS UP REP AGREE RETWEET!
Still going with this woe is me gimmick I see. Was funny sue me for liking the post.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Actually kind of funny because he told me no to any KD deal, and then hours later sent me an email offering me a KD deal

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I liked his post too, actually. Enjoyed the butthurt. I backed out of a trade we agreed to last week even though for the past couple days he's threatened to back out of the deal himself.

OK BRO, LOL.