WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
nah. I want to do get it today but MIGHT not be able to. tomorrow for sure, but I currently don't have a car to drive down to get it.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
My only regret it is......oh wait I have no regrets this season.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
it was an honest to god mistake. I looked at my team and thought he was the best person to drop somehow missing Patterson. I never thought Patterson was better in any way at any point. oh well, it is what it is. it really hurt my team but I can't do anything about it.

I can still claim my drafting is GOAT though, like I said at the beginning of the season when GA was somehow trying to tell me it would be different in a league like this.

Steals: Lillard, Asik, Vucevic, Marion, and Waiters. DATS DRAFTING WELL. oh and Conley, but I have no idea why he dropped so far down.

You know who else drafted well? chico in 2010. You know who else drafted well? BRJP last year.

There is nothing impressive about your draft whatsoever. Asik is the only "steal" you got and he was being projected to put up great numbers this year anyway so you're not some magical genie that's the greatest drafter of all time. You ripped of PSYCH in a trade, big deal. Try ripping off just about every team in the league and building a FRANCHISE.

Showtime

Reaction score
GA doesn't think Marion or Vucevic were steals. clear signs of stupidity, especially because you thought Marion had no value whatsoever.

and WWF I'll get it tomorrow, I'm going out tonight so I won't even be able to play.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
GA doesn't think Marion or Vucevic were steals. clear signs of stupidity, especially because you thought Marion had no value whatsoever.

and WWF I'll get it tomorrow, I'm going out tonight so I won't even be able to play.

Considering you don't have either of them anymore I don't know what you want me to say?

HURR DURR DIRK AND KAMAN ARE INJURED...WHO DO I DRAFT? UMMM SHAWN MARION WAS GOOD ONCE. LET ME TRY HIM.

VUCEVIC WAS OKAY IN PHILLY LOL MAYBE I WILL GET LUCKY BY DRAFTIN HIM. LOL OH WAIT LEMME DROP HIM INTO THE FREE AGENT POOL CUZ HE SUCKS LOL.

Shut the fuck up Nope.

Showtime

Reaction score
I dropped Marion because he was injured.

Dropping Vucevic was Blue, but drafting him was not. smurf don't be mad that you don't get any steals even after researching for three months.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Seriously might stop playing 2K. They completely took threes out of the game online.

Falsely accused PSYCH of tampering yesterday, btw. It was 2K.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Literally did no research until the day before and was under prepared for the draft and still came out OK. Go back to draft day in this thread for further proof.

Showtime

Reaction score
you're mad that you can't shoot threes with the nuggets? the same team that shot 0-22 a couple nights ago from outside of the paint? I'm glad 2k is doing their job.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
FUCK U SHOWTIME

btw Brandon that's like a pseudo-apology to PSYCH. Don't do that. You betta den dat.