WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The deal was 12 min quarters, HOF, Knicks vs Knicks. He didnt do that either time. Ill do it tomorrow those exact rules and he wins he can have them,since those were the exact things the bet was agreed upon. Not Denver, no superstar level. He modified the shit both times we got on talking oh I don't want to play HOF with ny and then oh I'm just playing 6mins and added at the last minute with Denver.

He plays that exact game he can have both.

if he doesn't he can have his choice of Blake or al and keep Shved. Oh and let's not forget he said if he lost with Denver he reserved the right to bitch out too on psn since that wasn't he original teams

Last edited:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
He even tried cheating be putting it on simulation mode, but I caught the Nope red-handed.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You dumb Nope, I'll just do it via commish if you're going to be a smurf. I beat you twice. You never beat me.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
If you're going to be a cunt, play me RIGHT NOW and I'll beat you AGAIN. 12 minute quarters, HOF, Knicks vs. Knicks.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So yeah Blake or AL? Or the original agreed to game with full stipulations? Your choice tomorrow afternoon

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You scored 75 points with Carmelo 1st game and still fucking lost. I raped you with Denver, as usual. You're fucking terrible at this game.

Yes, my jimmies are rustled.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
The deal was 12 min quarters, HOF, Knicks vs Knicks. He didnt do that either time. Ill do it tomorrow those exact rules and he wins he can have them,since those were the exact things the bet was agreed upon. Not Denver, no superstar level. He modified the shit both times we got on talking oh I don't want to play HOF with ny and then oh I'm just playing 6mins and added at the last minute with Denver.

He plays that exact game he can have both.

if he doesn't he can have his choice of Blake or al and keep Shved. Oh and let's not forget he said if he lost with Denver he reserved the right to bitch out too on psn since that wasn't he original teams

I said I reserve the right to bitch out because you did, smurf. I still don't know why I'm playing you AGAIN, after I've beaten you TWICE today. You've bitched out AGAIN.

What are you going to blame this loss on? NO VIDEO?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

shutupchico

Reaction score
hope ga doesn't allow it(is was it is if he does though). nothing against u brandon, but i don't think the rest of us should have to pay for psych being Blue. if u guys are gonna bet, it should be for something that'll only effect u 2, like money or something. if anything maybe make him give u blake, but blake and one of the top picks of the league?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Told him the original deal is for the original pieces that we betted on, you can't ust modify a bet each time right before you play

He did win, he beat me im not denying that, just not on what we agreed to either time for the trade, but since he won, he can still have Blake or Al and keep Shved. He can also do the original agreed upon game, his choice

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker