WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Faried/Gasol/Bosh all rebounded like ass. I can't have that. Getting rid of Vucevic won't be good for the short term, but once he returns I'll reap the benefits so I'm happy.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I was so pissed that I didn't get Nikola. Was hoping that I could get another viable starting C in exchange for Bogut, but oh well. FUCKIN' PHX.

Showtime

Reaction score
I just realized I could have probably traded him off with Patterson for a better player as he did have some value. Oh well, I really didn't care enough to do that.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just glad no one with a higher waiver spot took him.

Showtime

Reaction score
I have two hours to decide if I should stream or not. I really don't want to settle for an 8-6 win but I don't know if I really have to. although I doubt anyone would add Rose anyways, it's the PRINCIPLE of the matter.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I have two hours to decide if I should stream or not. I really don't want to settle for an 8-6 win but I don't know if I really have to. although I doubt anyone would add Rose anyways, it's the PRINCIPLE of the matter.

8-6? You have a 17 defensive rebound and 8 total rebound lead on me. I highly doubt I can close that gap tomorrow when you have Gasol playing...

Now if I had not fucked up my lineups on Wednesday you might have to consider streaming because the matchup would be closer.

Showtime

Reaction score
And you have Chandler and Gortat and Gortat is playing against the Suns who just love to chuck away shots.

Gasol has also been shit ALL week. He has 16 boards, in three weeks. like da fuck is that.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Dantoni seems to like Jamison a lot more than he does Pau so that is pretty much why Pau is suffering.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Pau suffer bc Pringles has some fuckign sense and knows Pau sucks ass on both ends at PF. He's a damn C, always has been, which is why he and Bynum played more with LO than one another.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Showtime

Reaction score
I meant Chandler is versing the Suns who love to chuck up shots.

Pau suffer bc Pringles has some fuckign sense and knows Pau sucks ass on both ends at PF. He's a damn C, always has been, which is why he and Bynum played more with LO than one another.

Nah, if he had some sense he would find ways to get Pau inside looks instead of making him take 18 foot jumpers when he's with Dwight. Like how fucking dumb are these coaches that they don't realize it isn't impossible to MAKE system in which two bigs that are as talented as Dwight/Pau would be able to work together in the post. Instead he chooses to be a lazy fuck that follows his system alone and if the players don't fit his system then they won't be utilized in the ways they should.

and fuck off if you think Pringles is good in any way. He's really not. His system only works with players that fit it and his defensive coaching is beyond horrid. I was hoping he would bring in McMillan but he hasn't so I couldn't care less about him.