WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not true me and GA streamed a lot last year and made it to the finals.

And offensive rebounds, blocks, steals and turnovers are close so wouldn't say you're killing me everywhere else outside of scoring Brandon.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
You offered Millsap/Darren Collison for Kevin Durant, dude.

Like people offer me anything better. Catch up.

Eh, I'm not mad. I just wish I had more time for ya guys. Most of you I'd rather hang out with than folks here in North Dakota.

Last edited:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I apologize for my egregious statements last night, and will not let it happen again. I concede this victory to you, Ricky.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Please stop posting

You're a moron and truly a terrible GM. Seriously considering FUCKING your team up.

Showtime

Reaction score
lol okay. I'm a terrible GM because...? Oh yeah, you guys just say that over and over because you really have no reason as to why I'm a GM. "OMG YOU RAPED PEOPLE IN TRADES=BAD GM", "OMG YOU DRAFTED WELL=BAD GM". "OMG YOURE ON TOP OF STANDINGS=BAD GM".

I seriously want to know what makes a GOOD GM, Brandon. Please enlighten me. tell me how you're a better GM than me. Is it because you overvalue big names? Is it because you traded a bunch of your mid round picks for another high first round pick? Is it because you thought making a big three would actually work?

You wanna know why I talk a lot of trash? You guys deserve it. You're the one that's been the moron so far this year, so don't even start, it's not my fault at all your second last in the league. You made terrible decisions and then you hype up your team after Love gets back as if that's the only reason you were so far behind.

If you guys all want me gone then I won't bother signing up next year, but don't expect me to be some humble person because I'm dominating the league. I put my team in a position to be this good while you assembled an overrated team filled with big names that you heavily depend on.

Notorious

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with him talking shit. I would do the same if I was in his position. Maybe not as excessive, but yeah I'd talk a lot of shit.

Showtime

Reaction score
the funny thing is they would do the same as well. they're just annoying hypocrites(save for MAK, whose actually respectable and even PSYCH) that get annoyed whenever someone who they think doesn't belong is on top. They never seem to stop complaining about things.

Oh, and the irony of Brandon telling me to stop posting and basically saying not to talk shit is the fact he was doing it last week while sitting in last place in his division as well as second last in the league standings. Who's the moron again? Yeah Brandon, I'm pretty sure it's you.

edit: actually this is basically directed at Brandon and GA. They're just whiny cunts over a league that's supposed to be for fun, which is something that I don't even think they account for.

SAL

Reaction score
the funny thing is they would do the same as well. they're just annoying hypocrites(save for MAK, whose actually respectable and even PSYCH) that get annoyed whenever someone who they think doesn't belong is on top. They never seem to stop complaining about things.

Oh, and the irony of Brandon telling me to stop posting and basically saying not to talk shit is the fact he was doing it last week while sitting in last place in his division as well as second last in the league standings. Who's the moron again? Yeah Brandon, I'm pretty sure it's you.

edit: actually this is basically directed at Brandon and GA. They're just whiny cunts over a league that's supposed to be for fun, which is something that I don't even think they account for.

Calling people hypocrites for complaining while you're complaining about complaining? WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

Showtime

Reaction score
wat? I'm not complaining about them complaining. I was just stating that they complain about everything when their team isn't doing absolutely MARVELOUS. I'm complaining about their general faggotry.

And I was calling them hypocrites because they continue to act as if I don't have a right to talk shit while on top of the league standings even though they both have done so at a lesser spot, Brandon in basically the worst spot.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
League is built on trash talk and rebuttals to trash talk so it is what it is. No matter what I say I don't blame anybody for taking this chance to talk shit about me and my team while they can considering for the past 3 years there wasn't too many chances for that. Though I rather get shit talked about me from a team way up in the standings rather than a team just a notch above me

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker