WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Bench Ariza and he gets a triple double today. Neal also scored double digits and I had him benched. :Steiner 2:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Nice, you traded someone who will produce at a decent rate for nothing! That's how you win matchups.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Worst Case Scenario: He has surgery and is out the entire year. Oh well I lost a smurf that never even fucking plays and when he does he doesn't do anything productive.

Best Case Scenario: He pulls a Kevin Love and surprises everyone by being back in action sometime in December and my team instantly has another top 10 guy and I might be able to make a playoff run.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Nice, you traded someone who will produce at a decent rate for nothing! That's how you win matchups.

"produce at a decent rate"

q9cOc.gif

I'll believe it when I see it. Crash is fucking garbage.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Now would be a good time to go back to that explosive knees team name. If you're gonna take a risk like that giving up someone who is always hurt it seems makes it not so bad. I"m half way expecting him to get surgery and be done for the year but who knows.

shutupchico

Reaction score
fuck bynum, i get the feeling that dude doesn't ever wanna play again. if he comes back and beasts so be it, ga wins the deal, but i think more than likely i got wallace for free, so i'm happy.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
We both know that the latter isn't going to happen.

Then oh well I lost Gerald Wallace and ultimately lost the Al Jeff trade. I'll bounce back next year.

We'll know in a few days what his prognosis is. If he starts basketball activities on December 10th and starts playing come January that means I'm only going to lose for the next 6-7 weeks and hopefully I can win enough games in the 2nd half of the season to slip into the playoffs as a darkhorse.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Don't compare him to Love, either. Bynum has had chronic knee injuries his entire career and has never shown the maturity to properly take care of himself or fulfill his potential. Meanwhile, Love is a God who just broke his hand for the first time and returned earlier than expected.

LOVE rubbed off on my team today and they all murdered today, too. Brought me back from a 12-2 defecit in 1 day.