• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

SAIYANS

Perhaps, but that doesn't matter. The trade is a week old and it should help me out in the long run.
Possible as long as Grald finds his niche with that grou as it will be. Different than any other team he has been on. I do like Tyson though especially with no Amare and Melo at the 4

SAIYANS

Hey yo, Chico.

k5laP.gif

shutupchico

great, so everyone mak acquired is playing today, and i'm guaranteed to lose. i don't even care though, i deserve to lose when i get 2 scoreless fuckin games from my players in 1 week. fuck u psych, u know u still want bynum on your team... the timetable for his return still hasn't changed.

SAIYANS

Realized I got 12/13 guys averaging double digits

Dantoni thun labeled MWP the designated shooter with the green light from 3. I don't know how this will work lol

PHX

Legacy Member
Realized I got 12/13 guys averaging double digits

Dantoni thun labeled MWP the designated shooter with the green light from 3. I don't know how this will work lol
So he's is basically gonna play the role of Q from the 7 seconds or less era.

Ghetto Anthony

Gerald Wallace debuts for the Shattered Ankles tonight.

So far he's started off strong. 0 pts, 0 rebounds, 0 steals, 0 shot attempts, 1 turnover.